#1 Edited by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.

---------------------------------------------------------------

- 3 days prep

- In character (pre-hardening Dr. Horrible)

- Kick-Ass can pick one item from Big Daddy's arsenal

- Billy can make whatever he likes using his time, but as long as it's elegant and creative (such as his freeze ray)

- Fight takes place outside the White House (no outside help or interference is allowed). They start 100 yards apart, and know that the other is there but not where they are.

#2 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl: How far apart do they start/are they in view? Is this Dave from the end of Kick-Ass or the beginning?
#3 Posted by MisterWhisper (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

Same could be said for Dr. Horrible. If it is in the beginning or after he turned actually evil.

#4 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@MisterWhisper said:

Same could be said for Dr. Horrible. If it is in the beginning or after he turned actually evil.

@Joygirl said:

vs.

---------------------------------------------------------------

- 3 days prep

- In character (pre-hardening Dr. Horrible)

- Kick-Ass can pick one item from Big Daddy's arsenal

- Billy can make whatever he likes using his time, but as long as it's elegant and creative (such as his freeze ray)

- Fight takes place outside the White House (no outside help or interference is allowed)

#5 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: @MisterWhisper: Billy isn't hardened yet. Dave is from the end of the movie (so, better, but still an incompetent idiot).

They start off 100 yards apart, and know that each other are there but not where they are.

#6 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl: I'm leaning towards Kick-Ass in that case. He was willing to kill people at the end of the movie, whereas the Doctor wasn't. Unless Doctor Horrible can make a force field to deflect projectiles, I don't see why Dave couldn't just shoot him (unless Dave is a terrible shot). 

I will make a case for either side, though.
#7 Posted by kajitatsu (532 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Horrible sings him into submission! He has a lot of nice tech that's just plain better and he does fight Captain Hammer, even though he loses.

#8 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, quick note as to why I tipped the odds in Kick-Ass's favor -- Dr. Horrible had actual powers, aside from his tech. Look at the end, before the song "Slipping". He jumps about ten feet.

#9 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl said:

Also, quick note as to why I tipped the odds in Kick-Ass's favor -- Dr. Horrible had actual powers, aside from his tech. Look at the end, before the song "Slipping". He jumps about ten feet.

lmao
#10 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: You findz dis amusing? :o

#11 Posted by Montaq (935 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with the bad doctor. He got a letter of condemnation from the deputy mayor, that's got to have some weight.

#12 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Mebe ai du >_>

#13 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@kajitatsu said:

Dr. Horrible sings him into submission! He has a lot of nice tech that's just plain better and he does fight Captain Hammer, even though he loses.

#14 Posted by The Stegman (26061 posts) - - Show Bio

Kick Ass gets his ass kicked Horribly 

#15 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

Little bump. Remember that Kick-Ass gets to pick one piece of advanced equipment (jetpack, machinegun, bazooka, etc)

#16 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl: Do we know how good of a shot kick-ass is?
#17 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: I'd go with "terrible" but certain weapons can offset that.

#18 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl: I'm going to presume that Doc actually tests whatever he makes beforehand using his three days of prep. You know, that whole "Freeze Ray takes time to warm up" thing was a bit of a problem.
#19 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: *shrug* Whatever he can get done with 3 days. He can create, test, train, recon, etc.

#20 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl: Gaaaaah, so many variables. 

Alright, Doc at the beginning was not very good at that whole "planning" thing. So I'm going to say he spends so long designing the device that he doesn't properly test it. Dave from the beginning of Kick-Ass wouldn't know how to hold a gun, let alone fire one. So I see this coming down to a brawl between two guys who don't really know how to fight.
#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Kick Ass gets his ass kicked Horribly
#22 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump for laundry day!

#23 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Horrible is better in every way. It doesn't matter if he would lose, he is still and always will be better.

#24 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23001 posts) - - Show Bio

kick ass kills him via basuka or jetpack with guns

#25 Edited by roboadmiral (553 posts) - - Show Bio

If Dr. Horrible's inventions work, he takes it. They're quite impressive when they work.

If not, Kick-Ass beats the holy hell out of him. I can't think of a single physical feat for Dr. Horrible and Kick-Ass has an alarming degree of willingness to charge just about anything with his nightsticks.

#26 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

Single physical feat for Dr. Horrible: Jumping about 10 feet straight down with absolutely no ill effects.

#27 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dr. Stomps.

#28 Edited by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm.... Close battle.

Since this is "pre-hardened" Dr. Horrible, I'm gonna have to go with Kick-Ass. Mostly because Dr. Horrible will first make a Vlog about what he's going to do, allowing Kick-Ass to better prepare.

Then again, Kick-Ass isn't to bright not so not sure if he'd be able to do much with that knowledge.

hmmm....