Dr. Franken Stein (Soul Eater) vs. Mayuri Kurotsuchi (Bleach) vs. Kabuto Yakushi (Naruto)

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Shenron007

Draw eventhough mayuri's voice actor is Freeza, dang just found out Kabuto and Guts have the same voice actor and Dr Frankenstein voice actor did green arrow GG

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can dr. Franken Stein do? As it stands kabuto beats mayuri.

Avatar image for hinglemacringleberry
HingleMacringleberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Stein wins since he has Death Sythe and Mjolnir plus I'm pretty sure he's faster than Kabuto and Mayuri

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

don't know about frankestein but mayuri beats kabuto every single time.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kabuto wins hands down against mayuri

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Sy8000  Online

Kabuto.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They all die in the end

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stein doesn't belong here...

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mayuri. Should add edo tensei although mayuri would just end up controlling and manipulating them too.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kabuto

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DJ_Ango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kabuto

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ben_coby

@Nite_Nite

How in hell is Mayri going to control edo tensei.

That aside with edo tense Kabuto stomps. Without it he still wins mid difficulty.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By azrael1973
Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby: maybe if you actually read the series you'd know. Mayuri already took control of reanimated people brought back to life by an enemy. He even reversed it and truly brought them back to life. Has a drug he administers similar to Izanami, Itachi's final ability the one that he used against Kabuto to WIN.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: Kabuto orchestrated an entire war as if it were a chess match, mastered snake sage mode something even Orochimaru was unable to do, figured out how to regain his proper limb movement with his brain as well as limb control all out of whack in seconds mid combat, and held his own against two very powerful "Uchiha" for a period of time via much strategy. Yet he's not a genius. -__-

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nite_Nite

If you had any idea what edo tensei was, you would not have answered that way. Edo tensei transcends anything physical. It is above Mayuri's pay grade anytime.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby: no it's just that unlike yourself I read both series. Good thing Mayuri and the beings he deal with transcend anything physical. Lmao I wonder how Kakashi was able to attack edo if they transcend anything physical. That's the wank I be talking bout

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenron007: you got that guy like "shit he can do that?!? I wanna deny it but I don't read bleach fml" lmao

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nite_Nite

Wank you say. It is already clear you had no idea what edo tensei was, just because Mauyri has taken control of mere animated bodies in "bleach" mean jack squat to edo tensei in Naruto. Edo tensei is above anything reanimation in the bleach verse, and Mayuri has nothing in his arsenal to control them.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenron007: That feat can be attributed to Bleach power set rather than strategy.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nite_nite: I didn't say Mayuri wasn't powerful. And I'm surely not dodging him or like "oh crap he can do that" lol I read Bleach just like the Bleach fanboys do on week to week basis only difference is the interpretation of feats/wanking on their end.

And also kamui is literally teleporting anything and everything within the users line of sight to a different dimension/basically it ignores durability also doubling as a great bfr tool depending on the size of kamui so don't go and try downplaying edo tensei when kamui could put down god Goku, Saitama, etc... if they stood still and tried to tank it.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By azrael1973

@vintage_spiderman said:

@azrael1973: Kabuto orchestrated an entire war as if it were a chess match, mastered snake sage mode something even Orochimaru was unable to do, figured out how to regain his proper limb movement with his brain as well as limb control all out of whack in seconds mid combat, and held his own against two very powerful "Uchiha" for a period of time via much strategy. Yet he's not a genius. -__-

A war he lost and I can't remember him winning any significant fight. He lost and lost and lost and sometimes he forfeits. Well, what a genius.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby: you don't read bleach so you wouldn't know what you are going on about but papa's here to guide you lil man. Mayuri took control of "souls" since he's a soul. Not just a random one but a shinigami, Japanese grim reaper. This isn't like Kabuto fighting edo where he used his strings to hold bodies back or Gaara using sand to hold kage edo back. These shinigami pass through solid objects as they are souls. All Mayuri would have to do against edo is administer his drug like he did to hitsugya and wretch control of them. After all Kabuto lost control of his edo just by other characters talking to them. Mayuri will be just fine.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: How long did he take for him to be taken down, how long did he terrorize his entire verse before Kishi got worried and started inflating the power level with rikudo chakra without rest non stop manipulating big players, and finally who did it take to defeat him? You know what I'll answer that for you lol.

1.) Days

2.) Days

3.) Two members from one of the strongest clans in his verse. One being the second generation descendant of a goddess reincarnated and other being Itachi aka the soloking.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: rarely see this bleach wank you implied goes on but naruto wank is rampant here. You bring up interpretation of feats and then proceed to do the same thing.

Kamui has already been shown to have its limits. Chakra reserves, size, speed and durability. The series is too boring for me to go back and point out each prime example but we both read it right? Then you know. We could always go the nlf route on kamui I don't have a problem with it. Just don't argue against others using it

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Nite_Nite

@azrael1973: yep. Seeing how naruto mastered sage mode when Jiraiya didn't. And then literally seeing what went into mastering sage mode , I have a hard time believing Jiraiya couldn't do that. It was always brushed off as lazy writing from me in which case the same applies to orochimaru. A sannin who brought fear to Kakashi and was considered hokage level can't master something that a guy 12yr old naruto BJORKED up did. It's malarkey!

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nite_nite: Kamui isn't a nlf it's limited to size and by chakra reserves. I never claimed he Obito or Kakashi could defeat much more powerful characters, but kamui is well kamui it's pretty broken as a technique and even stated if they "stood still". Nlf is Gerard's abilities "no matter what damage type hits him he absorbs" and doesn't die. As well as many other Bleach abilities just as Yhwach being omnipotent lol how the heck can you compare your series nlf statements abilities to Naruto's and call it nlf wtf.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: I didn't compare any nlf statements nor mention anything resembling nlf on the bleach side. So just stop okay.

Omnipotence isn't nlf, that's pretty common among works of fiction. As for Gerard's abilities, the way you explained them works exactly how you explained kamui. A nlf. I guess kamui is going to work on molecule man now by your statements. Nlf is nlf, there are no favorites.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nite_nite: Jariaya didn't have the reserves of a tailed beast to aid him. That made Naruto have an easier time mastering it. Not to mention did you forget Naruto can learn like 100x as fast as the average shinobi due to massive multi shadow clone jutsu.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Nite_Nite

@vintage_spiderman: so then where did minato get his chakra reserves to master sage mode from?? That lazy writing strikes again!

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is pretty much Kabuto VS Mayuri, a better matchup would be Orochimaru at his best, Kabuto at his sage mode is a beast that can counter almost everything that Mayuri can throw at him.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nite_nite: What are you talking about Minato didn't master sage mode he had imperfect toad sage mode. Lol talking about quality overall at least have the decentcy to be a Oda/One Piece fanboy hahaha. Speaking of "lazy" Kubo won't drawn you guys a damn background for Christ sake and don't get me started on your series main character who is a terrible protagonist from top to bottom. Or even how Bleach's story fell by the waist side a LONG time ago causing many to lose interest after the dangai Ichigo vs Aizen fight.

Edit: Bleach fans can't even get a video game made for it's series anymore nor be anywhere as popular sales wise as any of the series out of right now I think last time I saw the annual sales I almost had a heart attack. Shall I continue I assure you my facts won't become anymore pleasant...

Double edit: At least with Naruto the reason it's "some what" bad is due to plotholes/unexplained things....Bleach on the other hand is just bad in general...the series can't afford to have any plot holes/unexplained things on top of the already atrocious line up of it's cast like Ichigo a main protagonist who cries, because he lost his powers, does not know how to fight even with constant training, spams one move over, over, and over aka getsuga tensho and before you try and bring up rasengan there is no comparison the sheer amount different colors, shapes, and sized rasengan quite a few with different attack properties as well would cause Ichigo's head to burst. Constantly switching between badass and emotionally unstable like he's bipolar and before you try to bring up Sasuke it's actually in his genes(as Tobirama explained) and not to mention Ichigo didn't have his brother murder his entire family in one night, then mentally assault him afterwards to relive those experiences, Obito's lies, etc... to cause him this instability.