caption
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AtPhantom

Well it depends on the version of Fate. At his most powerful he would defeat Loki, but some other version might not.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hadrelius
AtPhantom said:
"Well it depends on the version of Fate. At his most powerful he would defeat Loki, but some other version might not."

Well the version I was looking for is Hector Hall. (the one pictured is Kent Nelson). I think Hector Hall is the most powerful Fate (other than Nabu himself).  

Found it.

caption
caption
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AtPhantom

IAlpha said:

"AtPhantom said:
"Well it depends on the version of Fate. At his most powerful he would defeat Loki, but some other version might not."

Well the version I was looking for is Hector Hall. (the one pictured is Kent Nelson). I think Hector Hall is the most powerful Fate (other than Nabu himself).  "
I disagree, the most powerful Doctor Fate was sometime after the Crisis on Infinite Earths, right around the Cosmic odyssey. this was Kent Nelson and was capable of harnessing four New Gods in order to battle the source. Hector Hall was powerful but i don't think he has demonstrated anything on that scale.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kaino12

dr fate i dont think we've seen the most he can do he always has SOMETHING else he can do. we have seen loki's extent however.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius
AtPhantom said:
"IAlpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

Well the version I was looking for is Hector Hall. (the one pictured is Kent Nelson). I think Hector Hall is the most powerful Fate (other than Nabu himself).  "
I disagree, the most powerful Doctor Fate was sometime after the Crisis on Infinite Earths, right around the Cosmic odyssey. this was Kent Nelson and was capable of harnessing four New Gods in order to battle the source. Hector Hall was powerful but i don't think he has demonstrated anything on that scale."
I will look further into this and get by to you.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AtPhantom
Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:
"IAlpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

I disagree, the most powerful Doctor Fate was sometime after the Crisis on Infinite Earths, right around the Cosmic odyssey. this was Kent Nelson and was capable of harnessing four New Gods in order to battle the source. Hector Hall was powerful but i don't think he has demonstrated anything on that scale."
I will look further into this and get by to you."
Okay.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SeSAW

Fate could beat Loki. Current fate probably loses more times than not though. Nelson Fate would win most of the time.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Loki would beat the recent version of Doctor Fate...though the Classic Doctor Fate would clean house here
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kaino12

well all the classics are the best. batman used to have a plane that could go so fast it would go back in time.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
kaino12 said:
"well all the classics are the best. batman used to have a plane that could go so fast it would go back in time."
LMFAO
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kaino12

batman made big words appier when he hit someone and robin was crazy.

"well knock me down and pull off my socks batman it was the joker the whole time."
u say that out loud and even lobo will say
"i know i invented a plauge when i was 12 and have since been band from heaven an hell but i think ur a danger to ur self and others."

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
kaino12 said:
"batman made big words appier when he hit someone and robin was crazy.

"well knock me down and pull off my socks batman it was the joker the whole time."
u say that out loud and even lobo will say
"i know i invented a plauge when i was 12 and have since been band from heaven an hell but i think ur a danger to ur self and others.""
Hmmmm...this is very interesting. Yubba Yubba