This topic is locked from further discussion.
Oh my goodness..I love HP and Voldemort (many people know that) but Dr Fate has moved at light speed and picked up the sun and dragged it from earth before and is a multiversial threat. Voldemort is a universial threat.
Regarding Dr. Fate speed. Its a bit hard to guage but consider the following: Fate litterly shoved an invading planet, into its sun within a few panels.
The Helm itself has the capacity to attain great vilocity, to the point of achiving the speed of a God.
Voldemort doesn't have this kind of speed.
Sorry voldy, you lose here ):
Fate or Strange Solo with easy,murderstomp
Voldemort would be at least city block and at most a city level threat.(BIG stretch)
Universal?now that's a very big exageration,any feats to prove this?
It's not an Exageration.
1. Voldemort is the only master of the dark arts in the HP universe
2. One of the few who could use wandless magic and could hit people with mental assault spells without talking vocally.
3. The only one who can summon dementors(soul sucking immortal beings)
4. Created horcruxes that put him at borderline immortal (Maybe immortal)
5. Underwent Spell creation (one of the most deadliest forms of practices in the HP universe
Much much more
City level threats are the Joker. Voldemort can kill the Joker with a word or the pointing of a wand.
The HP universe's major threat is Voldemort, thus he is a universal threat within HIS universe, which can be called tiny compared to Marvel's or Dc's.