- 1 day prep
- Standard equipment
- All at full power that means Fate is not holding back at all and Alan has full Starheart power
- Morals off
I dont know a lot about Sith Lords but they have to be close to Galactus level, at the least, to take on a morals off Fate and Alan Scott with prep.
I hope someone who knows about them will let me know where Sith Lords actually stand in terms of power level.
@Killemall: Only Sidious and a few other Sith Lords would be actual Galactus Level Threats. The majority of Sith Lords, while very powerful, aren't necessarily a planetary threat. Nihilius could drain planets, Sidious could destroy them. Vader, can dominate in individual combat as can most of the Sith in your picture, but i don't think Fate and Alan Scott will be using individual combat.
I give the majority of this to Fate/Alan Scott. Bloodlusted and morals off means that Fate/Alan Scott could probably annihilate quickly. Sidious could survive yes, but i don't think he could win.
Of course, there are more knowledgeable Star Wars experts out there than me. Their opinions might differ.
@Killemall: No problem, happy to help!
Sidenote: i don't honestly know that much about the powerlevels of Alan Scott or Fate. Details?
Will i dont know much about Fate, you will have to ask Beatboks1 for that, Alan Scott bloodlusted i do know. Lets break down to feats he has shown.
1. Green Lantern: Heart Of Darkness: shows he is capable of matter manipulation and reality warping (note it wasnt alan Scott but rather Starheart as a seperate entity, the thing is now Alan scott has the entire Starheart entity inside him)
2. Underworld Unleased: showed he can warp reality at universe scale and has time manipulation.
3. JLA/JSA The Dark Reign: soloed both JLA and JSA, neither of them were even capable of hurting him, showing reality warping and ability to take control of people, one of which was Dr. Fate himself.
4. JLA: The Rise of Eclipso: Eclipso was capable of ripping Starheart from Alan Scott and used it to defeat/ kill Spectre, and we all know how powerful Spectre is.
I hope this helps.
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment