• 179 results
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AtPhantom

We all know that Thanos would annihilate Doom no matter how you turn it. But what if Thor decided to give Doom a large portion of his Odin force, making Doom a skyfather level being. Now Doom and Thanos are perfectly matched, and neither can overpower the other through sheer power alone. So this battle must be solved through prep.

Now that Both Doom and Thanos have equal power and resources, they both get unlimited prep. Who is the greater prep master?

No IG or cosmic cubes.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mortein  Online

So u ask who is better prep time guy.
Thanos is
Doom and batman may share second place.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Matezoide2

Thanos is the best prep time guy,not only he is smarter but also haves better resources

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

Dr.doom defeats beings on the level of the one above all with preparation time.   However so did Thanos when he beat the evil Pharaoh who had the heart of the universe who's name escapes me.   A Very Interesting scenario.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By claws

doom wins and why are there two of the same battle forums?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AtPhantom

So....bump. I think this thread has more to give....

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By claws

so doom has an small part of the odin force and he has prep?..doom ftw then

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By acewasp23

Claws.. you know anythng about Thanos?

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By claws

yeah so your your point is?..

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acewasp23

kk, so do you know what Thanos can do with prep?
with prep on 3 different occasions Thanos has been omnipotent and above Highfather LvL and High Cosmic and abstract LvL.
What Doom has done that Once, and only because the omniscient god let min do it.
Doom wasnt able to stop the omnipotent Pharaoh in Marvel the End. Thanos had little problem with the Pharaoh later in the comic.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By claws

doom has an part of the odin force and doom with prep is capable of a lot
he had stolen the powers of the silver surfer, galactus, and even the great beyonder
well then again thanos has prep too so i may change my vote to thanos i guess

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AtPhantom
acewasp23 said:
"kk, so do you know what Thanos can do with prep? with prep on 3 different occasions Thanos has been omnipotent and above Highfather LvL and High Cosmic and abstract LvL. What Doom has done that Once, and only because the omniscient god let min do it. Doom wasnt able to stop the omnipotent Pharaoh in Marvel the End. Thanos had little problem with the Pharaoh later in the comic. "
I don't remember the Beyonder actually letting Doom take his power. In fact, when they later met Beyonder attacked Doom for violating him.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By acewasp23
AtPhantom said:
"acewasp23 said:
"kk, so do you know what Thanos can do with prep? with prep on 3 different occasions Thanos has been omnipotent and above Highfather LvL and High Cosmic and abstract LvL. What Doom has done that Once, and only because the omniscient god let min do it. Doom wasnt able to stop the omnipotent Pharaoh in Marvel the End. Thanos had little problem with the Pharaoh later in the comic. "
I don't remember the Beyonder actually letting Doom take his power. In fact, when they later met Beyonder attacked Doom for violating him."
Come on the Beyonder is supposed to be omniscient.. if he knows all and is able to know whats up coming events are going to take place, and on top of that has all the power of the creator at his control... how did he let a little thing like Doom stealing all his power slip under his radar? its not possible, doom doesn't have some machine that gives him the ability to not be detected by the most powerful being in the PR Marvel Universe.

and as for the battle. if doom preps against Thanos... Thanos will know about it. 

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DJ Diesel

Well Thanos' plans generally end in omnipotence so I'll take the Mad Titan to win.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Valkaad

Thanos has superhuman intelligence that far outclasses doom's human (genius) level, intellect.  Thanos is possibly the smartest, most brilliant strategist in all of marvel. Doom just doesn't stand a chance.

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TruePwnge

Doom is smart, he knows his limits. Best thing Doom can do is teleport the hell over there and immediately attack Thanos with a blitz before Thanos gets to hatch his big plan.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By geraldthesloth

Thanos should win, He's gotten more done with prep

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Dreadmaster

Stalemate

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Tevnoba
acewasp23 said:
"AtPhantom said:
"acewasp23 said:
I don't remember the Beyonder actually letting Doom take his power. In fact, when they later met Beyonder attacked Doom for violating him."
Come on the Beyonder is supposed to be omniscient.. if he knows all and is able to know whats up coming events are going to take place, and on top of that has all the power of the creator at his control... how did he let a little thing like Doom stealing all his power slip under his radar? its not possible, doom doesn't have some machine that gives him the ability to not be detected by the most powerful being in the PR Marvel Universe.

and as for the battle. if doom preps against Thanos... Thanos will know about it. 

"
The Beyonder was not OMNISCIENT, he was OMNIPOTENT, and used that OMNIPOTENCE to simulate OMNISCIENCE.
infamousThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By infamousThanos

thanos

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jeanroygrant

Thanos.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kcaz

thanos has better preping skills. he defeated galactus with prep, and trapped a power gem thor with an incomplete experimental toy which he created. he has the ability to travel through time, reality and dimensions.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BringnIt

I shall take Doom.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pooty

@BringnIt: Really? Why?

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cliffrice

Doom with prep became the Pre retcon beyonder who is by some accounts more powerful than the living tribunal.

gonjasufi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By gonjasufi

@cliffrice:

While that is an impressive feat, Thanos has pretty much taken control of all reality. He was only defeated because of his own subconcious desire to be defeated.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BringnIt

@pooty because I think Doom has done as much as Thanos has already, pretty much, with less powers and resources. Then for purposes of this thread he gets a major power up, coupled with his knowledge of both the sciences and the mystic arts, and I think Doom can take it. Also, no one else picked him and a compelling case can be made for both characters.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cliffrice

@BringnIt said:

@pooty because I think Doom has done as much as Thanos has already, pretty much, with less powers and resources. Then for purposes of this thread he gets a major power up, coupled with his knowledge of both the sciences and the mystic arts, and I think Doom can take it. Also, no one else picked him and a compelling case can be made for both characters.

Good point!

gonjasufi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By gonjasufi

@BringnIt:

I can see where you're coming from, but Thor wasn't even as powerful as Odin with OF, and Doom only has a portion. Thanos has gone toe to toe with Odin, ending in a stalemate. I think Thanos would be at a higher power level. That coupled with HIS knowledge of sciences and mystic arts(thousands of years worth) would probably spell defeat for Doom. These are two of my favorite characters though, so preferably they team up and ruin everyone's day.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BringnIt

OP specifically makes the point that their power levels are equal for purposes of this thread.

FuZySLiPeRz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FuZySLiPeRz

To end this arguement...Thanos took full on blasts from Odin and didnt even flinch...blasted Galactus into space...took on all of the marvel heroes and won...faced off against all of the cosmic entities and won...and he dared the living tribunal to do his worst... now lets go back down a few tiers to odin force thor.. who has the power of Odin but not yet rune king Thor...Thanos wins (even against RKT)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0cOp48zmGo

superfan_dc_mu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By superfan_dc_mu

@gonjasufi:Didn't Thanos pretty much get smacked around by Odin (not LITERALLY smacked)? I personally would not call that a stalemate I mean sure he lived, but a stalemate would be more like he was able to match power with Odin to the point where neither could win. and he was basically Odin's punching bag. Although He did bad assley state he would not yield he didn't really do anything effective.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pokergeist
@BringnIt said:

@pooty because I think Doom has done as much as Thanos has already, pretty much, with less powers and resources.  Then for purposes of this thread he gets a major power up, coupled with his knowledge of both the sciences and the mystic arts, and I think Doom
can take it.  Also, no one else picked him and a compelling case can be made for both characters. 

This sold me. Thanos has more resources and accomplish under LT feats with it. Doom has surpass that with Pre Retcon Beyonder powers and he had the IG as well. So Doom done more with much less. Now you give him the Odin Force to play with. Thanos has met his match.
Trolled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Trolled

The good doctor of doomology wins, for he is smarter

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By Killemall

Still leaning towards Thanos!

superfan_dc_mu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By superfan_dc_mu

@FuZySLiPeRz:Your whole argument came from that video. You even quoted parts of it without the quotations. Why not formulate your own argument? also vs Odin at one point he got sent flying away by a blast. Why not read it instead of taking out of context scans?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jQZ0hcsVdA&feature=related

FuZySLiPeRz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FuZySLiPeRz

@superfan_dc_mu: I read the the comic so don't assume. I didn't quote because there are obviously some people here who wont take the time to watch the video -_- and you still supported the point I was trying to convey by showing the feat of him being able to endure a blast from a fully powered Odin. So thanks.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doom

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#39  Edited By TheCannon

Doom wins.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MAZAHS117

Even though leveling the power field for Doom, I still take Thanos....His feats are just greater....Dude has brought the entire MARVEL U to it's knees on multi occasions

superfan_dc_mu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By superfan_dc_mu

@FuZySLiPeRz: "and you still supported the point I was trying to convey by showing the feat of him being able to endure a blast from a fully powered Odin" < This means nothing. Being at full power means nothing. Odin is a galaxy buster. So unless he hit Thanos with one of those then I find it safe to assume Odin was Holding back on him. So what Thanos tanked wasn't even close to a full blast. and I would also like to quote "Thanos took full on blasts from Odin and didnt even flinch" That was your original post. Taking a full on blast from Odin and not flinching, not being able to endure a blast from a fully powered Odin. So I did not support your out of context claim. And as I showed with the link the Shot Odin used was not a full on blast or anything close as later in the comic he blasts him to send him flying. Just give up, you sound stupid and also by saying "I didn't quote because there are obviously some people here who wont take the time to watch the video" your basically saying, I'm not going to quote because people won't take the time to watch the video and therefore I might be able to pass it off as my own argument. So to sum it all up, you plagiarize, you make no sense, and your arguments are as hollow as your head. And another thing, daring someone who could obviously kick your ass to do their worse is not a feat. So Thanos daring the living tribunal to do his worst to him means nothing when fighting, except maybe he is not as smart as everyone thought.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By spawn_123

Dr Doom

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By FourthDeity

I'm gonna have to say thanos but Doom could probably steam a whole bunch of cosmic powers in unlimited prep time.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By rolldestroyer

thanos is better than doom at everything

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SirMethos

With equal power, in a pure prep. match. Doom wins. His best prep. feats are considerably more impressive than Thanos' best prep. feats.

stu630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By stu630

Thanos wins easily.Hes got thousands of years of experience of Doom. Plus the new thanos (imperative ) is much, much more powerful is every way possible. No matter how much power is given to doom...he as no chance....

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom has done more with less. Thanos was practically handed the HOTU. Doom had contended with beasts but Doom has defeated them. Thanos has amazing prep feats but no more than Doom. Thanos has better technology, better physiology and had had more time. Doom has less and has done just as much if not more. Dooms defeated Adam Warlock AND Magus. Thanos is horrified, yes horrified of them. Feats are equal while circumstances are not. For that reason including Dooms force fields and mystical shields withstood Galactus, the IG and Beyonder.. With even technology and prep I'd give it to Victor. The Odinpower is overkill

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Iragexcudder

There is no stalemate here, Thanos wins.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hksaru

I think I agree with Doom winning here. His range of power is limitless and his potential exponential power increase is just unthinkable... a mere human mutant taking out the entire celestial race...

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Kramotz

Doom creates a fake Infinity Gauntlet. Thanos, knowing of Doom's towering intellect, goes to get the IG to get a quick and easy win, but Doom has already taken and replaced the real IG. Doom then changes reality so that Thanos is a cat name Fluffy.

Don't quote me either, because I won't respond.