#1 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (3143 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place at an unpopulated city block at dawn

One hour of prep time

In character

Winner by KO, Incapacitation or Death

Who'd win ?

#3 Edited by MonsterStomp (21433 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom wins. He is a genius beyond that of Batman and Superman, a high tier sorcerer, and has all these inventions to fall back on.

#4 Edited by kyrees (6654 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: one hour prep for doom doesn't exactly make it that easy.

#5 Posted by MonsterStomp (21433 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: Doom is second to Dr Strange in magic use.. Superman is vulnerable to magic.

#6 Edited by kyrees (6654 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: a one hour dip in sun can help superman nullify that vulnerability for enough time to deliver an incapacitating blow

#7 Posted by MonsterStomp (21433 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by BigCimmerian (9127 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:

@monsterstomp: a one hour dip in sun can help superman nullify that vulnerability for enough time to deliver an incapacitating blow

It's not in character for Superman to sundip for every fight so that option is out.

#9 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Doom would stomp these guys with just one minute prep.

#10 Posted by Jmarshmallow (10546 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much what @blazinghell said.

Jmarshmallow

#11 Posted by OreoAssassin (6608 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom.

#12 Posted by NICK31898 (2182 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, doom. There is a reason he is considered Marvel's MOST dangerous villain.

#13 Posted by Jmarshmallow (10546 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: Except the fact that he isn't.

Jmarshmallow

#14 Posted by patrat18 (11152 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by Cgoodness (6803 posts) - - Show Bio

I say doom, but I'm trying to think of what he would do... I'm thinking Kryptonite force fields and tweaking his thermo energizer so he can drain Supes, plus his magic, i think it comes down to doom vs bats.

#17 Edited by Jmarshmallow (10546 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness: Doom vs. Bats is tricky.

But I think Bats would have a plan to protect Supes, and then Doom won't have a chance.

Jmarshmallow

#18 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom.

#19 Edited by Diamondlifer1 (128 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom!

#20 Posted by pooty (12016 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solos. How is this fair at all for Doom? You are adding a man that can match and maybe even surpass his prep skills, and another man that can speedblitz him before Doom can react? Doom has trouble with the fantastic four(and gets beat by them on a routine basis) and Superman is echelons above all of them together. Now you are adding Superman with a intricate plan to take out Doom thanks to Batman. There is a reason why Superman/Batman go against armies of metas and win. Team stomps easily.

Agreed. Doom with a year prep maybe. But an hour. 60 minutes. Team Stomps

#21 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol stop wanking doom cant win this without access to some type of celestial power source.... An hour isnt enough. Not even close.

#22 Posted by DarkRaiden (8779 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom stomps.

Supes speed blitzes into a magic forcefield, is then destroyed by a magic spell or the Mindless Ones or frozen in time or incinerated by anti-matter. Batman's a human who loses to Deathstroke and has been beaten by Killer Croc. He's not doing much here either. The Mindless Ones solo.

#23 Posted by KaijuKingGojira (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: That's a myth.Magic is not a weakness of Superman.He simply doesn't have a natural resistance to it and it can effect him where as other things can't do squat to him.The whole magic thing is a myth.It doesn't enable his powers or make him weaker ALL it does is effect him.Hes no more vulnerable to it than Hulk is.

And in Allstar Superman he went inches close to the Sun and became impervious to kryptonite radiation.So if he went Sun Dipped then Doom would be even less effect against him with magic with only 1 hour prep.

#24 Posted by Wolverine08 (46000 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom prevails.

#25 Posted by XiiX (9516 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@blazinghell said:

Superman solos. How is this fair at all for Doom? You are adding a man that can match and maybe even surpass his prep skills, and another man that can speedblitz him before Doom can react? Doom has trouble with the fantastic four(and gets beat by them on a routine basis) and Superman is echelons above all of them together. Now you are adding Superman with a intricate plan to take out Doom thanks to Batman. There is a reason why Superman/Batman go against armies of metas and win. Team stomps easily.

Agreed. Doom with a year prep maybe. But an hour. 60 minutes. Team Stomps

#26 Posted by NICK31898 (2182 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: Except the fact that he isn't.

Jmarshmallow

I meant one of Marvel's most dangerous. Sorry.

#27 Posted by pooty (12016 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom stomps.

Supes speed blitzes into a magic forcefield, is then destroyed by a magic spell or the Mindless Ones or frozen in time or incinerated by anti-matter. Batman's a human who loses to Deathstroke and has been beaten by Killer Croc. He's not doing much here either. The Mindless Ones solo.

I would like to see any of this. Doom casting a spell that has destroyed a superman level person. Frozen in time? Before Doom can speak a spell superman has taken his head off. Doom couldn't even deal with Sentry. Has trouble with Iron Man and the thing. Anti matter has never destroyed someone like superman. Blue marvel is powered by anti matter. The anti monitor is powered by anti matter. They don't destroy on contact. Batman isn't going to go H2H with Doom so stating his losses don't help. The mindless ones???? those cats have been beaten by spiderman. Yes, spiderman., also beaten by Namor and Hulk. Also with an hour supes sun dips and become more powerful then Doom expects. And Bats won't let supes run into any traps.

#28 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6751 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Dooms armor protected by magic? I say team only cause Batman's knowledge and Superman's powers.

#29 Posted by Jmarshmallow (10546 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom wins. He is a genius beyond that of Batman and Superman, a high tier sorcerer, and has all these inventions to fall back on.

#31 Posted by Blackdog2009 (2025 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol You don't like Doom huh? Doom gets killed.

#32 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (558 posts) - - Show Bio

Realistically, Superman can use an hour of prep more efficiently than anyone in this battle due to the fact that he can process information faster, and move at super speed. He also has access to all types of alien tech in his fortress. H'el almost destroyed the solar system with Kryptonian tech...

Just saying...

#33 Posted by DigitalShooter9 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not very familiar with doom, but I don't think he can outmatch batman is prep.

#34 Posted by DarkRaiden (8779 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@darkraiden said:

Doom stomps.

I would like to see any of this. Doom casting a spell that has destroyed a superman level person. Frozen in time? Before Doom can speak a spell superman has taken his head off. Doom couldn't even deal with Sentry. Has trouble with Iron Man and the thing. Anti matter has never destroyed someone like superman. Blue marvel is powered by anti matter. The anti monitor is powered by anti matter. They don't destroy on contact. Batman isn't going to go H2H with Doom so stating his losses don't help. The mindless ones???? those cats have been beaten by spiderman. Yes, spiderman., also beaten by Namor and Hulk. Also with an hour supes sun dips and become more powerful then Doom expects. And Bats won't let supes run into any traps.

1. spell taking down super-man level beings:

Adam Warlock, hurting Thor, Ghost Rider, Molecule Man, Iron man, and Sentry.

2. Let's see what his forcefield and suit can handle:

Storm's lightning, Mjolnir, Human Torch's Nova, a blast from Beyonder, and an attack from Galactus. Supes isn't breaking this. He has autoshields anyways, and with an hour of prep, he starts with his forcefields on.

3. He can summon demons, mindless ones, mephisto, beyonder, anyone really:

So yeah, Doom should stomp. I have more if you want it. Him beating the Sorcerer Supreme, Doctor Voodoo, him sending Morgan la fey back through time, other random gadgets, power stealing, h2h, and more.

#35 Posted by pooty (12016 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: those are impressive scans. My only problem with Doom is that I have seen the Thing hurt him. Namor hurt him. Tchalla hurt him. Sentry hurt him. Thor hurt him. His power seems to fluctuate from one fight to the next. Plus I hear Supes has some pretty impressive things in the FOS and he can sun dip making him even more powerful. But because of your scans i'm not as sure as I was before.

#36 Posted by spiderbuck (2455 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom STOMPS.

#37 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8480 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by brainstorm01 (1526 posts) - - Show Bio

doom can take one whole jl at once

#39 Posted by Pipxeroth (519 posts) - - Show Bio

doom can take one whole jl at once

Not unless he has a ton of prep

- Pip