• 85 results
#1 Edited by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs.

Scenario: Battle takes place in Latveria, capital city. Neither give a damn about the inhabitants for the fight. Doom and Storm both have about five minutes beforehand to do whatever sort of planning they want before they get let loose on eachother. Who wins-the maniacal dictator of doom, or the weather goddess? For clarity's sake, this is Doom pre-Marquis of Death resurgence.

Ladies and gentlemen......

It's showtime!

#2 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
well since doom has bn upgraded he rape stomps her.
#3 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" well since doom has bn upgraded he rape stomps her. "
Doom before upgrade.
#4 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
well then i guess he just rapes her instead of stomp  and rape.
#5 Posted by MrDirector786 (43560 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom.

#6 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10487 posts) - - Show Bio

My money would be on Dr. Doom. He is extremely powerful, a master planner who is a threat to any of earth's most powerful super heroes or villains, and a master strategist who has taken on entire teams and individual opponents more powerful or on the same level of power as Storm.

#7 Posted by Nemesis (356 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom

#8 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Doom ensnares Storm in a romantic  dinner...

Storm realizes it's a trap and electrocutes him...

Doom takes it like nothing and turns her into stone...Then the cavalry arrives...

And Doom one-shoots them.

The best part is, when the X-Men are about to leave, Storm is not even mad at him...

...Because Doom is that good.

#9 Posted by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Doom ensnares Storm in a romantic  dinner...

Doom takes it like nothing and turns her into stone...Then the cavalry arrives...

The best part is, when the X-Men are about to leave, Storm is not even mad at him...

"
sorry but he's not that good.

#10 Posted by cscredle20 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would have to depend on the type of tech that was available to him.

#11 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

"
"

Even if you did consider my post to be a serious one...Doom has a very small amount of time to prepare, and the fight takes place in his territory. And underestimating Dr Doom is a deadly mistake...You yourself thought Batman would stand a chance against Storm with just a small amount time to prepare. Why not Doom, who can and has already proven his worth, and already knows who Storm is and how dangerous an opponent she could be? And yes, he is that good. You don't get to be one of Marvel's top3 villains without good reason.

#12 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"Even if you did consider my post to be a serious one...Doom has a very small amount of time to prepare, and the fight takes place in his territory. And underestimating Dr Doom is a deadly mistake...You yourself thought Batman would stand a chance against Storm with just a small amount time to prepare. Why not Doom, who can and has already proven his worth, and already knows who Storm is and how dangerous an opponent she could be? And yes, he is that good. You don't get to be one of Marvel's top3 villains without good reason."
F### Yeah!!!

@Morpheus_ said:
"Doom ensnares Storm in a romantic  dinner...

"

Even more F### Yeah!!!!
#13 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom wins

#14 Posted by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

"
"

Even if you did consider my post to be a serious one...Doom has a very small amount of time to prepare, and the fight takes place in his territory. And underestimating Dr Doom is a deadly mistake...You yourself thought Batman would stand a chance against Storm with just a small amount time to prepare. Why not Doom, who can and has already proven his worth, and already knows who Storm is and how dangerous an opponent she could be? And yes, he is that good. You don't get to be one of Marvel's top3 villains without good reason.
"
Did i say anywhere in my post that she would win NO. I know doom can take on any1 with prep. and he's in his own country..I know Doom would win.
#15 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
No, but you implied that he isn't that good after all...While you now acknowledge that he is.
#16 Posted by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" No, but you implied that he isn't that good after all...While you now acknowledge that he is. "
OOOO Morpheus it was a joke...give it a break please...Y does everything have 2 be so serious with U?
#17 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" No, but you implied that he isn't that good after all...While you now acknowledge that he is. "
OOOO Morpheus it was a joke...give it a break please...Y does everything have 2 be so serious with U? "
I was joking as well in my first post.
#18 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the scans say it all
#19 Posted by azaritorrent (528 posts) - - Show Bio

if storm hit him with a full force bolt he would have been cook in melted metal. he cannot survive on the surface of the sun. and can someone post the page where it describes the storm outside of dooms castle?
#20 Posted by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio
@azaritorrent said:
"if storm hit him with a full force bolt he would have been cook in melted metal. he cannot survive on the surface of the sun. and can someone post the page where it describes the storm outside of dooms castle? "

facepalm 

For the last time, Storms lightning bolts ARE NOT as hot as the sun!
#22 Edited by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akwa said: 

"facepalm  For the last time, Storms lightning bolts ARE NOT as hot as the sun! "

They generate temperatures significantly higher than those of the sun's surface. This is true of all lightning. Doom still wins though (we've already seen him absorb these temperatures easily in this thread).
#23 Posted by kiwiacai (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom with full preparation time could defeat almost anyone right?

#24 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiwiacai said:
"Dr. Doom with full preparation time could defeat almost anyone right? "

Well, he's defeated Galactus, Beyonder, Silver Surfer, Magneto, etc. with prep time, so I'd say he's close to unbeatable.
#25 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep time he is unbeatable, however he has no prep time, im undecied with this one becuz lighting is not her only meaning of attacking somone.  So im gonna think on this one sence there is no prep time

#26 Posted by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

doom because he's got magics 

#27 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda:
Oh snap I take that back they have 5 mins prep do stomp her lol my poor poor GODDESS!!! :(
#28 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

doom easily

#29 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Doom wins of course...

I can hear the footsteps of the angry ones now...
#30 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom wins with little effort
#31 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:
LMAO you heard me coming a mile away didnt u hahaha , but yeah he does win becuz of PREP TIME  ; )
#32 Posted by Omnithian (374 posts) - - Show Bio

With 5 mins prep time Doom could find a portable way to nullify storms mutant abilities.. then murder stomp
#33 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom takes this ease
#34 Posted by kiwiacai (45 posts) - - Show Bio

dr. doom wins.

#35 Posted by Ultimate Joker (802 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote would be for Doom. He's too smart, has far too advanced tech, powerful magic, and overall just far too powerful for Storm to take on alone. Doom is basically Batman, Iron Man, and Dr. Strange wrapped into one package. That alone makes him one of my favorite villains hands down. As someone else said in this topic, "You don't get to the top 3 super villains of all time without a good reason."

#36 Posted by Lupine (750 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom is a monster in every way. He's Reed's intellectual rival. Dr. Strange's magical rival. And Tony's technological rival when he wants to be. He's as close to unbeatable as you get, at least situational wise. Love Storm very much, but the X-men couldn't take this, let alone her alone.

#37 Posted by TheMaskedEidolon (858 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how the one dude posts the entire Rogue-Storm arch and leaves out the part where Storm becomes Rogue-Storm and jokes all over Doom. 

Doom wins a hard fought battle with Storm.

#38 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how when a certain someone gets blinded when it comes to Storm and doesn't even bother reading the exchange that comes with the scans.

#39 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Doom would have had the battle won a hundred times over in his head before even steeping in the the field and have everything set in motion to take her out and kill everyone she loves

#40 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm wins this battle easily.

#41 Posted by Sun King (390 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
"Storm wins this battle easily.

"

..........Is the WRONG answer.  The answer we wanted was Doctor Doom.  That's Doctor Doom.  Thanks for playing anyway.
#42 Posted by TheMaskedEidolon (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"   I like how when a certain someone gets blinded when it comes to Storm and doesn't even bother reading the exchange that comes with the scans. "
 Why all the hostility? 

I know that it was in jest but if you continued to read the posts following yours you might have noticed not everyone thought you were joking and some claim those scans as proof of Dooms victory. To post something that appears to mean something, masked in jest, is wrong. People will see and believe what they see rather than what you mean.  
#43 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@JThree47693 said:
"Doom wins with little effort "
#44 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMaskedEidolon said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"   I like how when a certain someone gets blinded when it comes to Storm and doesn't even bother reading the exchange that comes with the scans. "
 Why all the hostility?  I know that it was in jest but if you continued to read the posts following yours you might have noticed not everyone thought you were joking and some claim those scans as proof of Dooms victory. To post something that appears to mean something, masked in jest, is wrong. People will see and believe what they see rather than what you mean.   "
There is no hostility, save for those who I perceive that treat me in such a manner. I found no reason to post the scan you mentioned, because it was irrelevant to what I meant to do, and that was evident from the start: to joke. So, if people think that my proposed tactic (Doom to take Storm out for dinner, more or less) is applicable to the purposes of this thread, let them. I will not post the entire issue for them to understand, nor will I assume responsibility for that, especially after I specifically clarified it was a joke.
#45 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

dr doom

#46 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Victor is the victor .

#47 Posted by TheMaskedEidolon (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @TheMaskedEidolon said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
 Why all the hostility?  I know that it was in jest but if you continued to read the posts following yours you might have noticed not everyone thought you were joking and some claim those scans as proof of Dooms victory. To post something that appears to mean something, masked in jest, is wrong. People will see and believe what they see rather than what you mean.   "
There is no hostility, save for those who I perceive that treat me in such a manner. I found no reason to post the scan you mentioned, because it was irrelevant to what I meant to do, and that was evident from the start: to joke. So, if people think that my proposed tactic (Doom to take Storm out for dinner, more or less) is applicable to the purposes of this thread, let them. I will not post the entire issue for them to understand, nor will I assume responsibility for that, especially after I specifically clarified it was a joke. "
Must be nice to just shrug off responsibility for misleading people like that. Do what thou wilt.
#48 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMaskedEidolon said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @TheMaskedEidolon said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
There is no hostility, save for those who I perceive that treat me in such a manner. I found no reason to post the scan you mentioned, because it was irrelevant to what I meant to do, and that was evident from the start: to joke. So, if people think that my proposed tactic (Doom to take Storm out for dinner, more or less) is applicable to the purposes of this thread, let them. I will not post the entire issue for them to understand, nor will I assume responsibility for that, especially after I specifically clarified it was a joke. "
Must be nice to just shrug off responsibility for misleading people like that. Do what thou wilt. "
Must be nice to disregard what I said, not only now, but two more times before that. I am far from known for misleading people, but you are free to believe as you will.
#49 Edited by TheMaskedEidolon (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:  
Thats three people who posted showing that they thought you were serious in your reasons for why Doom wins. Not to mention all the people who read it and didn't post. You mislead people, own up to it and stop trying to put this on me.  

Edit: This post is huge, i'll delete it after you respond. Sorry internet.
#50 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMaskedEidolon said:

"

@Morpheus_:  Thats three people who posted showing that they thought you were serious in your reasons for why Doom wins. Not to mention all the people who read it and didn't post. You mislead people, own up to it and stop trying to put this on me.   Edit: This post is huge, i'll delete it after you respond. Sorry internet. "

No. That's one person (the Mjolnir Wielder) who didn't read my posts. Dreadmaster is a friend of mine who also picked up on the joke (obvious for anyone but you that he was joking also), hence the rather excited manner of his post.

You keep repeating the same things every time you post. Misleading people would be me posting the scans in such a manner that would purposely lead others to believe my tactic was applicable to the purposes of this thread. Not only did I not do that, but I specifically stated the post was a joke. If I am putting the blame on you, is for picking up on that and accusing me, when I have stated my intentions four times already. It still isn't my responsibility if people are incapable to read, nor if you perceive it in a manner that displeases you, because that is what it's all about. Now, retain the low opinion you have of me for yourself, and let all others think as high of me as they usually do. OK? Good.