#1 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

3 Fights...

Random Hand 2 Hand Encounter (Doom with magic and Reed with stretching ability)

Prep Time War Dr. Doom with an army of Doom Bots vs. Fantastic 4

and...

Grand Final...

Dr. Doom and Reed Richards in a Prep time ( on a far away planet) duel to DEATH!

#2 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate winner is who beat the opponent 2-1 or 3-0 <.<

#3 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

they get raped by martians on the planet and the whole contest goes to shit

#4 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFL no seriously... who would win?

#5 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom,Hands Down!

#6 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

i knew i wasnt crazy....looool

#7 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Victor von Doom says:

"Ultimate winner is who beat the opponent 2-1 or 3-0 <.<"

wouldn't the ultimate winner be whoever wins the last contest? since it is to the death and all...

#8 Posted by Savage Dragon (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom will banish him into another universe!

#9 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Doom definitely wins the first and third battle.

#10 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Dr. Victor von Doom says:
"Ultimate winner is who beat the opponent 2-1 or 3-0 <.<"

wouldn't the ultimate winner be whoever wins the last contest? since it is to the death and all..."

yeah thats good for u and all but i want an answer!

#11 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Since i got done reading secret wars, #3 actually occured, with or without prep time is debateable but doom ended up taking Galactus' powers aswell as the beyonders... Reed gets curbstomped?

#12 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. doom (higher % chance of winning)
  2. reed
  3. and doom
#13 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"3 Fights...Random Hand 2 Hand Encounter (Doom with magic and Reed with stretching ability)Prep Time War Dr. Doom with an army of Doom Bots vs. Fantastic 4and...Grand Final...Dr. Doom and Reed Richards in a Prep time ( on a far away planet) duel to DEATH!"
1.Reed..I don't see how Doom hurts Reed..he resists almost ever type of pain.
2.You know Reed wins that.
3.Doom
#14 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"3 Fights...Random Hand 2 Hand Encounter (Doom with magic and Reed with stretching ability)Prep Time War Dr. Doom with an army of Doom Bots vs. Fantastic 4and...Grand Final...Dr. Doom and Reed Richards in a Prep time ( on a far away planet) duel to DEATH!"
1.Reed..I don't see how Doom hurts Reed..he resists almost ever type of pain.
2.You know Reed wins that.
3.Doom
"
  
#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91407 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"3 Fights...Random Hand 2 Hand Encounter (Doom with magic and Reed with stretching ability)Prep Time War Dr. Doom with an army of Doom Bots vs. Fantastic 4and...Grand Final...Dr. Doom and Reed Richards in a Prep time ( on a far away planet) duel to DEATH!"
1.Reed..I don't see how Doom hurts Reed..he resists almost ever type of pain.
2.You know Reed wins that.
3.Doom
"
  
"
  

Moderator
#16 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"3 Fights...Random Hand 2 Hand Encounter (Doom with magic and Reed with stretching ability)Prep Time War Dr. Doom with an army of Doom Bots vs. Fantastic 4and...Grand Final...Dr. Doom and Reed Richards in a Prep time ( on a far away planet) duel to DEATH!"
1.Reed..I don't see how Doom hurts Reed..he resists almost ever type of pain.
2.You know Reed wins that.
3.Doom
"
  
"
  

"


lmfao!!!


Shut the F*ck UP!

#17 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom easily wins the first two. Reed would give him a good match and the last as close as they come but Doom still takes that IMO.

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91407 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Doom easily wins the first two. Reed would give him a good match and the last as close as they come but Doom still takes that IMO."
Reed wins the first two.
Moderator
#19 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91407 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO @ WHERE'S MY MONEY HONEY.

Moderator
#21 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

stole it from me ;)