#1 Posted by The_Soverighn (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

I Know This Has Been Done Before, But My Conditions Are Different OK!

Rules

Current Sinister With Some Celestial Power

Can Only Reproduce Five Times During Fight

Dr. Doom (His Usual Magic and Tech)

Can Use 3 Doom Bots If Needed

One Week Prep

Win By Death, K.O or Surrender

In Character

Location

Opponents

#2 Posted by The_Soverighn (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

Who Has A Cooler Name

Nathaniel Essex

Victor Von Doom

#3 Posted by Magethor (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

One Doombot would suffice. Each of them are powerful enough to subdue Thor.

#4 Posted by The_Soverighn (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor: WITH PREP ESSEX SUBDUED THE PHOENIX FIVE

#5 Posted by Magethor (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn said:

@Magethor: WITH PREP ESSEX SUBDUED THE PHOENIX FIVE

Very long prep. IIRC, Doom took a few hours just to build the device that siphoned Galactus' power.

#6 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19300 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm.

#7 Posted by The_Soverighn (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor: i doubt it took hours to steal galactus powers

#8 Posted by Moonchilde (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom

#9 Posted by Magethor (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn said:

@Magethor: i doubt it took hours to steal galactus powers

It didn't take hours to steal Galactus' power, it took only a few seconds. I'm taking about the device he built.

#10 Posted by The_Soverighn (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor: Stealing The Phoenix Power Before

  1. Tony Stark
  2. Hank Pym
  3. Black Panther
  4. The Beast

Could Even Understand What They Were Doing.

While

  1. Black Panther
  2. High Evolutionary
  3. Mr. Fantastic
  4. Dr. Doom

Has Stolen The Power Cosmic Before

IMO!

#11 Posted by Moonchilde (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn said:

@Magethor: Stealing The Phoenix Power Before

  1. Tony Stark
  2. Hank Pym
  3. Black Panther
  4. The Beast

Could Even Understand What They Were Doing.

While

  1. Black Panther
  2. High Evolutionary
  3. Mr. Fantastic
  4. Dr. Doom

Has Stolen The Power Cosmic Before

IMO!

This list proves what exactly?

#12 Posted by The_Soverighn (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde: that sinister is mentally and scientifically able to keep or may even surpass dr. doom.

#13 Posted by Moonchilde (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn said:

@Moonchilde: that sinister is mentally and scientifically able to keep or may even surpass dr. doom.

And how exactly does it prove that?

That's just a list of characters with good prep. feats. Doesn't prove any of them are on par with Doom, let alone prove that Sinister is.

#14 Posted by The_Soverighn (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde:Sinister Being The Only Person Currently Being Able To Defeat The Phoenix Five (Other Than Themselves or Being Over Powered) Does Not Prove His Abilities ?

#15 Posted by Moonchilde (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn said:

@Moonchilde:Sinister Being The Only Person Currently Being Able To Defeat The Phoenix Five (Other Than Themselves or Being Over Powered) Does Not Prove His Abilities ?

Why do you capitalize every word?

And it's a good feat, sure, but no it doesn't convince me he can hang with Doom, especially given Doom's much longer history of performing similar feats.

#16 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn said:

bump

Besides... Mr. Sinister doesn't want anything to do with Doom. He would try to avoid him as much as he can, and I'm pretty sure you know why.

#17 Posted by ripcurl (546 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom.

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor said:

One Doombot would suffice. Each of them are powerful enough to subdue Thor.

A Thor that was holding back. When Thor got serious he wrecked it so bad, that it looked unfair. Either way Victor Von Doom wins.

#19 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3973 posts) - - Show Bio

I am legally going to name my son Victor Von Doom.

#20 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4790 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Doom was massacring Thor until the powersource that was giving Doom power from the Asgardian's (he held captive doing experiments) was destroyed. Unless you're talking about something else then forgive me for interrupting. You're right thought Doom wins handily here.

#21 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

@jeanroygrant: Doom was massacring Thor until the powersource that was giving Doom power from the Asgardian's (he held captive doing experiments) was destroyed. Unless you're talking about something else then forgive me for interrupting. You're right thought Doom wins handily here.

You two are talking about the Doombot, right?

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

@jeanroygrant: Doom was massacring Thor until the powersource that was giving Doom power from the Asgardian's (he held captive doing experiments) was destroyed. Unless you're talking about something else then forgive me for interrupting. You're right thought Doom wins handily here.

You two are talking about the Doombot, right?

Yeah.

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

@jeanroygrant: Doom was massacring Thor until the powersource that was giving Doom power from the Asgardian's (he held captive doing experiments) was destroyed. Unless you're talking about something else then forgive me for interrupting. You're right thought Doom wins handily here.

You two are talking about the Doombot, right?

I don't remember it going that way.

#23 Posted by Aero_gt (846 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom, but in a good fight. Sinister has stepped up his game.

#24 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4790 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

@jeanroygrant: Doom was massacring Thor until the powersource that was giving Doom power from the Asgardian's (he held captive doing experiments) was destroyed. Unless you're talking about something else then forgive me for interrupting. You're right thought Doom wins handily here.

You two are talking about the Doombot, right?

Yeah.

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

@jeanroygrant: Doom was massacring Thor until the powersource that was giving Doom power from the Asgardian's (he held captive doing experiments) was destroyed. Unless you're talking about something else then forgive me for interrupting. You're right thought Doom wins handily here.

You two are talking about the Doombot, right?

I don't remember it going that way.

Thor in the Left Corner says it's nothing without the Fuel that powers it which was the torture of Asgardians. Thor tells Balder to destroy it (back at dooms castle)

Doom whooping Thors ass...

The next scan was supposed to talk about Balder destroying the machine so Doom being cocky says he has enough to finish of Thor but his suit wears down and its just a Doom bot. While the machine was working Thor was about to need a 6 feet deep bed.

#25 Posted by MarvelGrey (251 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if Doom lost it would be a doombot. He hardly fights. I say Sinister though the only man he once feared was Apocalypse. Anything Doom can do Sinister would have already calculated it.

#26 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

@jeanroygrant: Doom was massacring Thor until the powersource that was giving Doom power from the Asgardian's (he held captive doing experiments) was destroyed. Unless you're talking about something else then forgive me for interrupting. You're right thought Doom wins handily here.

You two are talking about the Doombot, right?

Yeah.

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

@jeanroygrant: Doom was massacring Thor until the powersource that was giving Doom power from the Asgardian's (he held captive doing experiments) was destroyed. Unless you're talking about something else then forgive me for interrupting. You're right thought Doom wins handily here.

You two are talking about the Doombot, right?

I don't remember it going that way.

Thor in the Left Corner says it's nothing without the Fuel that powers it which was the torture of Asgardians. Thor tells Balder to destroy it (back at dooms castle)

Doom whooping Thors ass...

The next scan was supposed to talk about Balder destroying the machine so Doom being cocky says he has enough to finish of Thor but his suit wears down and its just a Doom bot. While the machine was working Thor was about to need a 6 feet deep bed.

Interesting. There is another instance when a Doom Bot fought Thor and knocked him out with just one blast. Let me find it.

#27 Posted by The_Soverighn (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#28 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

@jeanroygrant: Doom was massacring Thor until the powersource that was giving Doom power from the Asgardian's (he held captive doing experiments) was destroyed. Unless you're talking about something else then forgive me for interrupting. You're right thought Doom wins handily here.

You two are talking about the Doombot, right?

Yeah.

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

@jeanroygrant: Doom was massacring Thor until the powersource that was giving Doom power from the Asgardian's (he held captive doing experiments) was destroyed. Unless you're talking about something else then forgive me for interrupting. You're right thought Doom wins handily here.

You two are talking about the Doombot, right?

I don't remember it going that way.

Thor in the Left Corner says it's nothing without the Fuel that powers it which was the torture of Asgardians. Thor tells Balder to destroy it (back at dooms castle)

Doom whooping Thors ass...

The next scan was supposed to talk about Balder destroying the machine so Doom being cocky says he has enough to finish of Thor but his suit wears down and its just a Doom bot. While the machine was working Thor was about to need a 6 feet deep bed.

Interesting. There is another instance when a Doom Bot fought Thor and knocked him out with just one blast. Let me find it.

Until a morals off Thor destroyed it.

#29 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

@jeanroygrant: Doom was massacring Thor until the powersource that was giving Doom power from the Asgardian's (he held captive doing experiments) was destroyed. Unless you're talking about something else then forgive me for interrupting. You're right thought Doom wins handily here.

You two are talking about the Doombot, right?

Yeah.

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

@jeanroygrant: Doom was massacring Thor until the powersource that was giving Doom power from the Asgardian's (he held captive doing experiments) was destroyed. Unless you're talking about something else then forgive me for interrupting. You're right thought Doom wins handily here.

You two are talking about the Doombot, right?

I don't remember it going that way.

Thor in the Left Corner says it's nothing without the Fuel that powers it which was the torture of Asgardians. Thor tells Balder to destroy it (back at dooms castle)

Doom whooping Thors ass...

The next scan was supposed to talk about Balder destroying the machine so Doom being cocky says he has enough to finish of Thor but his suit wears down and its just a Doom bot. While the machine was working Thor was about to need a 6 feet deep bed.

Interesting. There is another instance when a Doom Bot fought Thor and knocked him out with just one blast. Let me find it.

Until a morals off Thor destroyed it.

If morals are off, Doom wouldn't need a Doom Bot and summon the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak to take out a blood lusted Thor.

#30 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

@jeanroygrant: Doom was massacring Thor until the powersource that was giving Doom power from the Asgardian's (he held captive doing experiments) was destroyed. Unless you're talking about something else then forgive me for interrupting. You're right thought Doom wins handily here.

You two are talking about the Doombot, right?

Yeah.

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

@jeanroygrant: Doom was massacring Thor until the powersource that was giving Doom power from the Asgardian's (he held captive doing experiments) was destroyed. Unless you're talking about something else then forgive me for interrupting. You're right thought Doom wins handily here.

You two are talking about the Doombot, right?

I don't remember it going that way.

Thor in the Left Corner says it's nothing without the Fuel that powers it which was the torture of Asgardians. Thor tells Balder to destroy it (back at dooms castle)

Doom whooping Thors ass...

The next scan was supposed to talk about Balder destroying the machine so Doom being cocky says he has enough to finish of Thor but his suit wears down and its just a Doom bot. While the machine was working Thor was about to need a 6 feet deep bed.

Interesting. There is another instance when a Doom Bot fought Thor and knocked him out with just one blast. Let me find it.

Until a morals off Thor destroyed it.

If morals are off, Doom wouldn't need a Doom Bot and summon the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak to take out a blood lusted Thor.

OMG.

#31 Posted by The_Soverighn (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Guys Remember This