#1 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take Megatron's Fusion Cannon over any weapon any day!

#2 Posted by Case Closed (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, you would be very much wrong.

#3 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really know. With prep Doom takes it, otherwise......IDK.

#4 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

doom all the way. he is a super genius even with out prep im sure he would be able to down load a virus into megatron, kill him then use that Fusion Cannon to try and use on the ff.

#5 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Theres no such thing as a virus affecting a TF that I don't know of. But I always wanted to ask this question, why do people always mention pre-timE? Anyways they might fightin one of the next issues of the New Avengers/Transformers mini series.

#6 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Theres no such thing as a virus affecting a TF that I don't know of. But I always wanted to ask this question, why do people always mention pre-timE? Anyways they might fightin one of the next issues of the New Avengers/Transformers mini series."

prep-time is giving then time to prepare for the challenge. so saying doom has time to prepare is saying that he could come up with some thing that would incompasitate most any one in comics. i think doom could stop megatron, doom stole the powers of the silver surfer, thats not an easy thing to do.

#7 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets face it, he got lucky! If SS knew what he was doing he would've turned Doom into a car!

#8 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

If a block of ice can defeat Megatron, I'd say Doom could as well.

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm. Not exactly sure because Megatron is physicaly strong so he might be able to break through Doom's personal shield. I'm also not exactly sure if Doom would be able to damage Megatron's armor. I might be wrong though because I don't really follow Transformers.

#10 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Well his tech-spec says hes as strong as Prime and he can lift 4,000,000 lbs! And his durability Is great as well(think colossus times 10)! And that whole deep freezing thing wasn't nothing, that was just in the movie.

#11 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and if theres gonna be prep-time then Megatron has to have it as well, he has great intelligence!

#12 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"If a block of ice can defeat Megatron, I'd say Doom could as well."
#13 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"Phorqe says:
"If a block of ice can defeat Megatron, I'd say Doom could as well."
"

What block of Ice are talking about? IT wont do anything but piss him off and when that happends BLAM!

#14 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Transformers 2007, he was frozen in a block of ice.

#15 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"Transformers 2007, he was frozen in a block of ice. "

Oh well that was nothing. Thats not canon in the series really that was just an excuse to have him incased in something I mean anybody can be put in suspende animation. Did it kill him ? No ! Andd besides i'm not talking about that Megatron anyways!

#16 Posted by DEADPOOL (2697 posts) - - Show Bio

Megatron, or rather Megatron as the more powerful Galvatron, was frozen in an iceberg. And what happened to Megatron in the movie is what happened to another Transformer, Jetfire.

SoundWave07 says:

"Theres no such thing as a virus affecting a TF that I don't know of."

Remember the Rage virus?

Post Edited:2007-07-29 12:24:56

#17 Posted by warlock360 (26901 posts) - - Show Bio

get ready for DOOMSDAY!!!

#18 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Megatron, or rather Megatron as the more powerful Galvatron, was frozen in an iceberg. And what happened to Megatron in the movie is what happened to another Transformer, Jetfire. SoundWave07 says:
"Theres no such thing as a virus affecting a TF that I don't know of."
Remember the Rage virus?
Post Edited:2007-07-29 12:24:56"

The "Spore" virus? That effected flesh and metal! Mad everybody go insane!

#19 Posted by DEADPOOL (2697 posts) - - Show Bio

I may have been getting the mixed up with what Scorponok infected Optimus Primal with.

#20 Posted by tomdickharry1984 (830 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom Vs Megatron, nice!

#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sparda said:

I don't really know. With prep Doom takes it, otherwise......IDK.

#22 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (16875 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of Megatron are we talking here????

As each version of him is usually substantially different when compared with the last one.

G1 Megatron alone has multiple versions then theres the Unicron Trilogy version Beast Wars,Animated,Prime.ETC

#23 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

Megatron himself is a great prepper. He's not to be underestimated. But really, what version?

#24 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11353 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrdecepticonleader@nickthedevil: If not stated. We use the current version.
#25 Posted by Killemall (16967 posts) - - Show Bio

Megatron should win easy on a random encounter. He's got enough durability and blast that can easily destroy asteriod, i remember someone stating he's created a black hole in the past, something i am unaware of, but if he has thats a definite plus.

With prep, we all know how it goes. Megatron would probably get turned into a hi-tech vacuum cleaner for Doom's mansion.

#26 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it wouldn't be that easy for Doom. Megs himself is a great prepper... But his Black hole days were back in Marvel. His Fusion cannon is still pretty powerful. Unless Doom can somehow stave that off, i don't see how he'll get past that.

#27 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

All hail lord Megatron!!!

#28 Posted by Wonderbrezzy (221 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHAZAM117: Kneel b4 Doom

#29 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (16875 posts) - - Show Bio

Id say Megatron would win.

#30 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Well it wouldn't be that easy for Doom. Megs himself is a great prepper... But his Black hole days were back in Marvel. His Fusion cannon is still pretty powerful. Unless Doom can somehow stave that off, i don't see how he'll get past that.

I really don't think Doom would have much problem prepping for a Fusion cannon. Come on, the guy builds time-machines, and power stealing/neutering devices in his spare time from junk laying around his basement. Coming up with something to counter a Fusion cannon would be mere childsplay to one such as Doom.