TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By TifaLockhart

I did a forum search and couldn't find one with the following parameters:

No prep. PIS and CIS on. In-character, so yeah, they're probably going to be out for blood (but they are technically not bloodlusted). Whatever is standard for both suits of armor. No prior knowledge of the opponent other than they know each other's name and what the other looks like. No outside help and BFR is not allowed. The battle takes place in the skies over Metropolis devoid of superheroes, but full of bystanders. While a kill counts as a win, KO also counts as a win. If someone flees the battle or surrenders or whatever then they lose. If someone is incapacitated for at least 10 seconds that counts too.

Who and more importantly why?

Avatar image for hulktheultimate
HulktheUltimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HulktheUltimate

Dr. Doom. He can win in a number of ways. One being.. Just fry Luthor's face with some magic, or just beat the snot out of him physically till' he is dead. I don't see Luthor winning at all. After Doom kills Luthor, Supes will fly down and then kill Doom. Thats just how I see it post fight. XD

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By nickthedevil

Doc doom takes this.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By TifaLockhart

@HulktheUltimate: Thanks for the input. How strong is Doom's armor?

HulktheUltimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HulktheUltimate

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Doom's armor holds its own in combat. It's on par with Iron Man's armor defense wise, and it also buffs his strength making him stronger then the avg human. The armor is also highly resistant to harm and has survived heat levels that about the same as the suns. I'm pretty sure it can make a force field.. Also it creates an electric shock that is extremely lethal to people who come into contact w/ it. Hope this was helpful.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

@HulktheUltimate said:

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Doom's armor holds its own in combat. It's on par with Iron Man's armor defense wise, and it also buffs his strength making him stronger then the avg human. The armor is also highly resistant to harm and has survived heat levels that about the same as the suns. I'm pretty sure it can make a force field.. Also it creates an electric shock that is extremely lethal to people who come into contact w/ it. Hope this was helpful.

When was this 0_o I didn't know dooms Armour could do this. Are you sure it wasn't pis?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Doom wins in quite a few ways

HulktheUltimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HulktheUltimate

@jashro44: I believe Human Torch used his Nova ability on him and he had survived it but I am not completely sure. So that statement I made could easily be untrue, but still... Doom wins without breaking a sweat.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jashro44

@HulktheUltimate said:

@jashro44: I believe Human Torch used his Nova ability on him and he had survived it but I am not completely sure. So that statement I made could easily be untrue, but still... Doom wins without breaking a sweat.

I wouldn't say he wins without breaking a sweat luthor goes toe to toe with superman in his mech. But I do see doom winning...He has magic which is a pretty big advantage.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom stomps.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers