#1 Posted by TifaLockhart (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

I did a forum search and couldn't find one with the following parameters:

No prep. PIS and CIS on. In-character, so yeah, they're probably going to be out for blood (but they are technically not bloodlusted). Whatever is standard for both suits of armor. No prior knowledge of the opponent other than they know each other's name and what the other looks like. No outside help and BFR is not allowed. The battle takes place in the skies over Metropolis devoid of superheroes, but full of bystanders. While a kill counts as a win, KO also counts as a win. If someone flees the battle or surrenders or whatever then they lose. If someone is incapacitated for at least 10 seconds that counts too.

Who and more importantly why?

#2 Posted by HulktheUltimate (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom. He can win in a number of ways. One being.. Just fry Luthor's face with some magic, or just beat the snot out of him physically till' he is dead. I don't see Luthor winning at all. After Doom kills Luthor, Supes will fly down and then kill Doom. Thats just how I see it post fight. XD

#3 Posted by nickthedevil (13652 posts) - - Show Bio

Doc doom takes this.

#4 Posted by TifaLockhart (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulktheUltimate: Thanks for the input. How strong is Doom's armor?

#5 Posted by HulktheUltimate (69 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Doom's armor holds its own in combat. It's on par with Iron Man's armor defense wise, and it also buffs his strength making him stronger then the avg human. The armor is also highly resistant to harm and has survived heat levels that about the same as the suns. I'm pretty sure it can make a force field.. Also it creates an electric shock that is extremely lethal to people who come into contact w/ it. Hope this was helpful.

#6 Posted by jashro44 (23704 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulktheUltimate said:

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Doom's armor holds its own in combat. It's on par with Iron Man's armor defense wise, and it also buffs his strength making him stronger then the avg human. The armor is also highly resistant to harm and has survived heat levels that about the same as the suns. I'm pretty sure it can make a force field.. Also it creates an electric shock that is extremely lethal to people who come into contact w/ it. Hope this was helpful.

When was this 0_o I didn't know dooms Armour could do this. Are you sure it wasn't pis?

#7 Posted by The Stegman (25494 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom wins in quite a few ways

#8 Posted by HulktheUltimate (69 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I believe Human Torch used his Nova ability on him and he had survived it but I am not completely sure. So that statement I made could easily be untrue, but still... Doom wins without breaking a sweat.

#9 Posted by jashro44 (23704 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulktheUltimate said:

@jashro44: I believe Human Torch used his Nova ability on him and he had survived it but I am not completely sure. So that statement I made could easily be untrue, but still... Doom wins without breaking a sweat.

I wouldn't say he wins without breaking a sweat luthor goes toe to toe with superman in his mech. But I do see doom winning...He has magic which is a pretty big advantage.

#10 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom stomps.

#11 Posted by Clutch (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

DOOM