• 116 results
#1 Posted by American Dragon (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

1 Month Prep

Blood Lust !!!!

Neither Combatant  Physically encounters the Other

All Resources are available  ( Henchmen,Bots,Etc. ) 

Battle Spans over 15 days, On Day 16 the winner is the man who caused the most defeats,damage,and casualties on the opposing side.

Who Wins This All Out War ???
#2 Posted by American Dragon (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump....Yes I know it`s only been 15 minutes but I do not want to have to search for this in an Hour : )

#3 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@American Dragon:
Doom he has magic
#4 Posted by The Average Bear (2079 posts) - - Show Bio
Wait, they can't touch each other?
#5 Posted by American Dragon (1146 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Average Bear said:
" Wait, they can't touch each other? "
No, Unfortunately It`s all about there Resources and Tactics 

Something Different,IMO
#6 Posted by lagoon_boy (10954 posts) - - Show Bio
Try using the search function, it helps.
#7 Posted by American Dragon (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

bUMP

#8 Posted by American Dragon (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

Last Bump...I promise : (

#9 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex he has Toyman on hand and Kryptonian busting robots and Planet Destroying energy weapons

#10 Posted by Jake Blues (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex would win, if Doom can not enter the fight. Dr. Doom relys to heavy on his self to handle things. Lex Luthor does not, that is what he is the best at, getting other people to carry out his dirty work.
#11 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio
@American Dragon said:
" bUMP "
#12 Posted by The Mango (1477 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom

Magic, time travel.

#13 Posted by American Dragon (1146 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Blues said:
" Lex would win, if Doom can not enter the fight. Dr. Doom relys to heavy on his self to handle things. Lex Luthor does not, that is what he is the best at, getting other people to carry out his dirty work. "
He can get involved hands on,he just can`t touch Luthor,same goes for Luthor.
#14 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom. With his tech(time machine!) and magic, he's going to mess up things a lot more for Lex than Lex can handle.

#15 Posted by Jake Blues (111 posts) - - Show Bio
@American Dragon said:
" @Jake Blues said:
" Lex would win, if Doom can not enter the fight. Dr. Doom relys to heavy on his self to handle things. Lex Luthor does not, that is what he is the best at, getting other people to carry out his dirty work. "
He can get involved hands on,he just can`t touch Luthor,same goes for Luthor. "

Well then thats not how I took it. I took it as if they were playing a game of Risk. Lex would win in a game of Risk. If Doom can fight, just not fight Lex, then I see this as a stalemate. If Lex has the other players in the Game he could win. Bring in some Black Adam action, and how do you see this going?
#16 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" Doom. With his tech(time machine!) and magic, he's going to mess up things a lot more for Lex than Lex can handle. "
#17 Posted by oiHooliganismoi (518 posts) - - Show Bio

doom just for the feats he has done in less time

#18 Posted by Jake Blues (111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fortanono said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" Doom. With his tech(time machine!) and magic, he's going to mess up things a lot more for Lex than Lex can handle. "
"

You guys obviously don't know jack shit about Lex Luthor. My guess is you are strickt Marvel fans. Lex Luthor has dealt with the likes of those before. Magic is not going to help Doom if he can't attack Lex head on.
#19 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Lex he has Toyman on hand and Kryptonian busting robots and Planet Destroying energy weapons "
Er, Doom's built planet destroying weapons, and objects that literally breach heaven.
#20 Posted by Jake Blues (111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Lex he has Toyman on hand and Kryptonian busting robots and Planet Destroying energy weapons "
Er, Doom's built planet destroying weapons, and objects that literally breach heaven. "

What are you talking about?
#21 Posted by batmanvsangel (2 posts) - - Show Bio

luther would win becouse even thoought  doom has  power and gagets  
luther has more money and gagets and easily enough money make make something that can stop anything doom can through at him

#22 Edited by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:

" @Son_of_Magnus said:

Er, Doom's built planet destroying weapons, and objects that literally breach heaven. "
Lex Luthor has created actual High Father weapons
#23 Posted by Jake Blues (111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"@Lance Uppercut said:

" @Son_of_Magnus said:

Lex Luthor has created actual High Father weapons "

Yeah. I was going to say. I feel like there is alot of people on here, who know alot about Marvel, but don't no dick about DC. It seems that Dr DOOM is way over rated and Lex is highly under rated by most of the Viners.
#24 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom just sends a Doom Bot to kill him because he has tons of them with similar levels of power and some who even believe themselves to be Doom. If he can't send Doom Bots to kill him then Lex should take this. 

Lex managed to become President of the United States while being one of the most dangerous supervillains on the planet, that is something far more impressive than building a doomsday device. Doom could not do that. 

#25 Posted by The Mango (1477 posts) - - Show Bio

Obvously Doom couldn't become president of the US, he wasn't born in America.

He does have his own country though.

#26 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Son_of_Magnus said:

Lex Luthor has created actual High Father weapons "
High Father? As in New Gods?
#27 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: As in turning the Rao The Creator of Krypton and making a weapon out of him
#28 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus: Yeah, to be honest, I don't find that as impressive as breaching the realm of (what I assume to be) The One Above All. Or I don't know, outsmarting someone like the Marquis of Doom. 
#29 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: Yeah, to be honest, I don't find that as impressive as breaching the realm of (what I assume to be) The One Above All. Or I don't know, outsmarting someone like the Marquis of Doom.  "
Yes but how many times has Doom done things like that? Lex has successful had a political strangle hold on the entire planet, Has killed and dealt with Class A threats on a daily basis and has a successful cross dimensional and time portal system that he uses. Not to mention being able to out smart not only Brainiac but Brainiac 5 as well  highly considered Two Smartest characters in Comics. 
#30 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: Yeah, to be honest, I don't find that as impressive as breaching the realm of (what I assume to be) The One Above All. Or I don't know, outsmarting someone like the Marquis of Doom.  "
Yes but how many times has Doom done things like that? Lex has successful had a political strangle hold on the entire planet, Has killed and dealt with Class A threats on a daily basis and has a successful cross dimensional and time portal system that he uses. Not to mention being able to out smart not only Brainiac but Brainiac 5 as well  highly considered Two Smartest characters in Comics.  "
You haven't really named anything doom couldn't do if placed in the same situations. By the same token, I've never seen Doom simple take the power of someone like PR Beyonder, outsmart beings that destroy universes for fun, resist planetary mind control by sheer force of will, etc. 
#31 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: Ya it was not to easy to get Beyonder's powers and when he wanted them back he got them and how is that beneficial here? The fact is Lex has superior tech for every Doom Bot Lex has a bot that can go toe to toe with Superman and tear apart a legion of Doom Bots. As well Lex has better resources Lex could have. Black Adam, Bizarro, Parasite, Cheetah, Deathstroke, Match, Dr. Polaris, Count Vertigo, Most of The Flashes Rogues, and maybe even Zoom all on his back for a a paycheck (Zoom for some other reason) but that is just for starters and what I could get off the Top of my head 
#32 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Lance Uppercut: Ya it was not to easy to get Beyonder's powers and when he wanted them back he got them and how is that beneficial here? The fact is Lex has superior tech for every Doom Bot Lex has a bot that can go toe to toe with Superman and tear apart a legion of Doom Bots. As well Lex has better resources Lex could have. Black Adam, Bizarro, Parasite, Cheetah, Deathstroke, Match, Dr. Polaris, Count Vertigo, Most of The Flashes Rogues, and maybe even Zoom all on his back for a a paycheck (Zoom for some other reason) but that is just for starters and what I could get off the Top of my head  "
And for every bot Lex has that can go at it with Superman,. Doom has the Endless to envelop and restrain them, or Doombots that can only be effected and pierced by Vibranium weaponry. For every ally Lex brings forth, Doom can create machines to siphon their powers. He's created Doombots that have gone toe to toe with some of Marvels mightiest heroes, given Doombots his intellect and infused them with the power cosmic, etc. 
#33 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: His current Doom Bot are being torn apart by the FF and no Doom Bot has ever will ever be created that can go toe to toe with Supes or Black Adam Doom has never shown bots with that strength. 
#34 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus: He created a Doombot that went toe to toe with Hercules and Thor in tandem. And beat them. horribly.  Giving it vibranium armor would be overkill. Or better yet, just improve the Doomstroyer with it. 

His current Doombots have been dominating the F4. Hence why he's got everyone on the ropes in Doomwar. Including the X-Men, Reed Richards, and T'challa, one of the smartest men and Marvel and two of it's great tacticians. 
#35 Posted by Jake Blues (111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Lance Uppercut: His current Doom Bot are being torn apart by the FF and no Doom Bot has ever will ever be created that can go toe to toe with Supes or Black Adam Doom has never shown bots with that strength.  "

I agree, I laughed when I read it.
#36 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: Ya and he does not have half the prep he had for Doom War here. As well Kryptonians are both stronger and more durable and FTL that is allot different than Thor or Hercules. Lex created a bomb that could destroy the sun nearly overnight not to mention being behind the entire War of the Superman and manipulating everyone from Zod to Brainiac 
#37 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus: He doesn't need half the prep he did for Doomwar. He didn't have months of prep when he was judged by the Panther God, but he managed that. In fact, in his future, it's the only time that the world is truly and peace and prosperous. Creating a sun destroying bomb is impressive I suppose, though Doom was the first of any sorcerer to learn and master how magically charged vibranium is used. 
#38 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom doesn't have his own country he has manipulated the incredibly inept UN into thinking he has a country. He has no more of a country than any other warlord. Ultimate Doom was far superior in that type of thing. 

I meant that if his country of origin was not a problem he could never become president.

#39 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't that future in a What If? and Even so no Future of a character is set or can be considered completely canon if that is the case than Tim Drake will go on to kill Batman and Superboy and capture Deathstroke and torture him in his basement. As well. with The Vibranium other Sorcerers such as Dr. Strange have not got a chance to play around with it 
#40 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus: No, that's the future he's seen according to revelations in Doomwar. While it is an alternate future, it doesn't make it any less possible to occur. 
#41 Edited by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom, he'll probably lure a Celestial with the promis of candy and female Celestials and steal its power.  After that he wrecks the Galaxy because this is fucking Dr.Doom we are talking about.
#42 Posted by manx422 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex

#43 Posted by crabtree (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

doom wins.

#44 Posted by Jake Blues (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex
#45 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

1) This has been done.

2) Doom.

#46 Posted by Jake Blues (111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
"1) This has been done.  2) Doom. "

Did you even read the OP?
#47 Posted by darkcloakx (788 posts) - - Show Bio

doom will win somehow. 

#48 Posted by Warlord (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Doom wins !

#49 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Blues said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
"1) This has been done.  2) Doom. "
Did you even read the OP? "
You can't honestly think it changes the outcome.
#50 Posted by Jedi Wolverine (176 posts) - - Show Bio

24 hours into prep time Doom has left the Earth and destroys it from space ensuring victory - just because he can and so wins the battle by default. 

Doom + Prep = nigh on unstoppable