#1 Edited by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

4-way battle, morals off, fight to the death, no prep time, no BFR. Also Thor can't just call in a massive lightning strike to kill everyone.

Who would win and how would you see them winning?

#2 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Thor
  2. Doctor Doom
  3. Iron Man
  4. Colossus

Thor could beat them, even if they all teamed up on him.

#3 Posted by supermansucks987 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

1 coolossus

2 doom

3 iron man

4 thor

#4 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus loses. Iron Man loses. It's between Thor and Doom. Since I've read sooo many things on the Vine about how powerful he is, I say Doom.

#5 Posted by supermansucks987 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

Colossus loses. Iron Man loses. It's between Thor and Doom. Since I've read sooo many things on the Vine about how powerful he is, I say Doom.

wrong''

what the hell can iron man thor and doom do to colossus cdoloossus was a threat to jgugernatut. doom got beaten by hulk and thor is overrated

iron man cant take wolverine

colossus is on top

#6 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermansucks987: Colossus gets BFR'd by Thor and it's a match-up between the other 3.

#7 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

first, then skin colon-ossus and turn him into a set of cooking pans. Then Thor and Doom fight while ignoring iron man.

#8 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@supermansucks987: Colossus gets BFR'd by Thor and it's a match-up between the other 3.

No BFR

#9 Posted by supermansucks987 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

no my theory was right your wrong

colossus wins end of story

#10 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@HomasTardy: You should put that in the OP. I still say Colossus loses.

#11 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermansucks987: .....a theory isn't necessarily right, that's why it's called a theory. It has to be proven. Do you have any scans of Colossus beating anyone in this? Thor and Doom are the only threats in this. Colossus gets knocked out by Thor or Doom. Even Iron Man stomps him.

#12 Posted by supermansucks987 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

he fucking kill juggs

#13 Posted by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus is just a brick

Iron Man is essentially also just a brick

It's between Doom's intellect and Thor's godliness

#14 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermansucks987: What's your point? Juggernaut doesn't even has his helmet on (which is where he gets all the powers). Thor can fly, Iron Man can fly. He can't do ANYTHING to two people who can just rain from the heavens on him. Magic doesn't affect Colossus, but do you really think he can take a hammer to the skull? Or even missles?

#15 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5063 posts) - - Show Bio

The answer is always DOOM!

#16 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

without prep he is no problem for Thor

#17 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5063 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueHope underestimate DOOM at your own peril.

#18 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermansucks987 said:

1 coolossus

2 doom

3 iron man

4 thor

wrong

Thor>>>>>>>Doom>Iron Man>Colossus

#19 Posted by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

#20 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

When has Colossus ever been a threat to Jugernaut 1 v1. Piotr could have won this when he had his power of the cyttorak. I dont think there is any way he can beat Thor. Thor has vastly superior powers than Piotr and Iron man. He has superior durability, he can open portals with his hammer. manipulate powerful magic, and is stronger than Colossus. Just look at all the abilities Mjolnir can muster. The final in this 4 way would be Doom and Thor. Without Prep Stark is at a disadvantage.

#21 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Lol, so how would you see the battle playing out then?

#22 Posted by chiq (1965 posts) - - Show Bio

Boils down to Thor vs Doom.

#23 Edited by leonkarlen123 (4467 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Dr Doom

2. Colossus (Durability)

3. Thor

4. Iron man lose hard

#24 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos.

#25 Posted by bflynn316 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT?? Thor stomps everyone except maybe Doom, but he should still be able to beat Doom. SMH at people saying Collosus will solo...

#26 Posted by Bones309 (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Boy, people really over rate Colossus' durability on this site…..

#27 Edited by Experio (16065 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Thor

2. Doom

3. Iron man

4. Colossus.

#28 Posted by Noone301994 (4846 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Thor
  2. Doctor Doom
  3. Iron Man
  4. Colossus

Thor could beat them, even if they all teamed up on him.

this

#29 Posted by Eisenfauste (8294 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand how people hold Doom over iron man and colossus, the OP said no prep, and Doom would need prep to come out on top of thor at least. I see Doom getting Ko'ed pretty quickly especially if he went up against colossus.

#30 Posted by eternityx (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand how people hold Doom over iron man and colossus, the OP said no prep, and Doom would need prep to come out on top of thor at least. I see Doom getting Ko'ed pretty quickly especially if he went up against colossus.

Doom is still >>>>> Ironman

#31 Posted by Bones309 (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would Doom need prep for Colossus? A Doombot dropped him with ease I believe.

#32 Edited by Eisenfauste (8294 posts) - - Show Bio

@bones309: All well and good, but OP said no prep, which means no doombot, if that scan is implying that. Also colossus could throw a boulder or any other manner of object at Doom from a distance. If he just hits him, doom won't have anything to grab onto, seemed like he tried to grapple with the bot in the scan.

#33 Posted by Bones309 (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@bones309: All well and good, but OP said no prep, which means no doombot, if that scan is implying that. Also colossus could throw a boulder or any other manner of object at Doom from a distance. If he just hits him, doom won't have anything to grab onto, seemed like he tried to grapple with the bot in the scan.

He doesn't need a Doombot…I was only making the point that one took him down with ease. Anything a Doombot has, Doom has as part of his regular armor. No prep. is needed. You think throwing a boulder at Doom is going to be an issue???? Between his armor, blasters, magic, and force field….I think not. Colossus is the weakest here by far.