Dr. Doom vs Goku and Superman

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By renamed040924

With the mod overlords having taken down the barrier separating Goku's world from Superman's, the two aliens meet and quickly start up a bromance. Their combined power ushers in a new state of world peace. Dr. D, being the massive jerkoff that he is, decides to take them both out just for the sake of showing off.

-Dr. Doom sends out a message to his foes that he will end them in one weeks time.

-Doom has one week to prep for the fight before initiating the battle himself.

-Goku and Superman have the same week to prepare. They can not attack Doom prematurely, as he has made preparations to keep himself from being found.

-Goku and Superman can do whatever they want with their prep so long as it's in character. (morals ON)

-Doom gets Superman's Comic Vine page and Goku's Anime Vice page. His knowledge will be limited to that.

-Superman and Goku get Doom's CV page.

Who wins?

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By 18hunt

Goku and Supes cant lose this, they could both destroy the planet...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By renamed040924

@18hunt said:

In character.

Avatar image for robocopslayert800
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RobocopSlayerT800

@18hunt said:

I agree that Goku and Superman wins, but wheres proof that Goku can destroy a planet? Same with Superman.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

why does everything including DBZ have to consist of "blow up the planet" ... anyway....Doom wins, from what I hear he still has an IG or two ....

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By renamed040924

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

I agree that Goku and Superman wins, but wheres proof that Goku can destroy a planet? Same with Superman.

As of Dragon Ball Online, Goku destroyed a sun. That's millions of Earths. And Superman's heat vision can reach temperatures hotter than that.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

why does everything including DBZ have to consist of "blow up the planet" ... anyway....Doom wins, from what I hear he still has an IG or two ....

this

RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RobocopSlayerT800

@nickzambuto said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

As of Dragon Ball Online, Goku destroyed a sun. That's millions of Earths. And Superman's heat vision can reach temperatures hotter than that.

Goku has never destroyed a sun. Not that I ever seen. Again I want proof, scans a video anything.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By asIsuspected

Doom with one week prep could beat Galactus let alone Supes end Goku

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By 18hunt

@nickzambuto said:

@18hunt said:

In character.

I was just stating how poweful they are, they both would give their lives to save the world, but have power to destroy it. They are also to fast fo DD. Sorry, e cant win

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By 18hunt

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

Goku has never destroyed a sun. Not that I ever seen. Again I want proof, scans a video anything.

Yeah but he was about to destroy the planet to kill cell, but then used intstant transmissin, got next to cell, and used Kamehameha!

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dextersinister

Superman wins this a character of Doom's level would only stand a chance with the element of surprise, Superman can't possibly lose with prep and his advantages.

Look at the gormless face on Galactus , that is not the face of a man that knows shits happening.

No Caption Provided
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

Yeah but he was about to destroy the planet to kill cell, but then used intstant transmissin, got next to cell, and used Kamehameha!

Goku about to kill a planet is not relevant, for their to be proof that hes done it, he needs to do it and their needs to be scans or vids to prove that hes done it. If Goku has never destroyed a planet then you can use him being a Planet Destroyer as a feat.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By renamed040924

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

Goku about to kill a planet is not relevant, for their to be proof that hes done it, he needs to do it and their needs to be scans or vids to prove that hes done it. If Goku has never destroyed a planet then you can use him being a Planet Destroyer as a feat.

Oh my God, are we seriously going to turn this into another Goku hate thread? Any thread involving DBZ, 5% of posts pertain to the topic, 95% "durr goki iz teh suxxorz dc nation 5ever"

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By XLR87T3

Dr Doom gets thrown in jail. Literally.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By renamed040924

@XLR87T3 said:

Diplomatic immunity brah.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By comicace3

Now that the supes and goku death battle is over I like the idea of them teaming up! They win with a curb stomp.

@RobocopSlayerT800: There is no proof of goku destroying planets b/c he tries not to destroy planets. The whole point of his character is being the most powerful being and protector of the universe while not destroying stuff in it. The same goes for superman but he destroyed one planet by flying into it.

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BlueHope

Prep Time + Dragonballs = win

RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3 said:

Now that the supes and goku death battle is over I like the idea of them teaming up! They win with a curb stomp.

@RobocopSlayerT800: There is no proof of goku destroying planets b/c he tries not to destroy planets. The whole point of his character is being the most powerful being and protector of the universe while not destroying stuff in it. The same goes for superman but he destroyed one planet by flying into it.

I know Goku himself has beaten planet buster, but that doesnt mean he himself can do it.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SSJLozza

They win this so easy! Either of them is way to much for Doom. Don't forget Supes can sundip for a week!

RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

Oh my God, are we seriously going to turn this into another Goku hate thread? Any thread involving DBZ, 5% of posts pertain to the topic, 95% "durr goki iz teh suxxorz dc nation 5ever"

really? just cause I want proof Goku's destroyed planets means I hate him? LOL OK...... So If I believed Goku destroyed a planet that would mean I love him? No... All I asked for was proof and still aint gotten it. not scans, videos, nothing. just a bunch of stories.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By XLR87T3

@nickzambuto said:

@XLR87T3 said:

Diplomatic immunity brah.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By comicace3

@RobocopSlayerT800: Yes he can if he can survive a planet busting attack.

RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3 said:

Omg is this the best debatable argument you got? " Oh well he survived a Planet busting attack so that means hes powerful enough to destroy a planet himself "

Do you realise survived a planet busting attack and destroying a planet is 2 whole different things? Just because someone is immortal does not mean they can destroy anything. Doesnt make them God.

Icemans immortal, but can he destroy a planet? NO.

Wolverines immortal, but can he destroy a planet? NO.

No Caption Provided
comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By comicace3

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@comicace3 said:

Omg is this the best debatable argument you got? " Oh well he survived a Planet busting attack so that means hes powerful enough to destroy a planet himself "

Do you realise survived a planet busting attack and destroying a planet is 2 whole different things? Just because someone is immortal does not mean they can destroy anything. Doesnt make them God.

Icemans immortal, but can he destroy a planet? NO.

Wolverines immortal, but can he destroy a planet? NO.

No Caption Provided

Funny pic by the way. Ok how bout this: Goku's power in SSJ3 if felt all across the universe, from heaven and from hell. Also notice during the cell saga ( if you read the manga of watched the show) His kamehameha was capable of destroying earth. And he was only in SSJ. But he did the smart thing and teleported under cell to blast him. If you know anything about DB you know almost all the characters are planet busters. When they power up they become more than just planet busters. And since when did we start talking about people who are immortal? Try watching DBZ instead of making assumptions. FYI I'm not being rude if I do sound that way:

No Caption Provided
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dondave

If Doom get's Superman CV page he just makes kryptonite forcefield around himself

RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3: I'm done here. I dont wanna read through your post. I wanna read and see scans of Goku destroying a planet or a sun. Not stories of how he survived this and survived that.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#28  Edited By Lvenger

Hmm they could find the Dragon Balls and make some kind of wish though what that could be I don't know. And Superman has access to his Fortress tech so that's not a patch on Doom. Superman could also sun dip for a week and Goku could train for a few days in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber in which 1 day is the equivalent of 1 year in there. Individually they lose but together they could beat Doom unless he still has that spare Infinity Gauntlet from Hickman's run.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#29  Edited By Lvenger

@nickzambuto said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

That's your argument? It isn't even canon.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By comicace3

@RobocopSlayerT800: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nul6-0VxGw

your wish has been granted.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom stomps with prep.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mypasswordis1234

Dr.Doom will read animevice? Hohohoh.... Goku is more underestimated there than anywhere, he will think "A 40 tonner who can hurt by a fist sized rock? Easy job, now let's analyze Superman"... and this will be his fatal mistake! lol

Joke apart, team wins.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jeanroygrant

Doom.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By renamed040924

@Lvenger said:

@nickzambuto said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

That's your argument? It isn't even canon.

Yes it is. Look it up.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By comicace3

@mypasswordis1234: lolool soo true.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

Goku and Superman save the universe

nuff said.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom with prep>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman and Goku with prep.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CalebHara

@nickzambuto said:

With the mod overlords having taken down the barrier separating Goku's world from Superman's, the two aliens meet and quickly start up a bromance. Their combined power ushers in a new state of world peace. Dr. D, being the massive jerkoff that he is, decides to take them both out just for the sake of showing off.

I lol'ed that this.

I personally think that Goku and Superman stomp though.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Doom with a week of time and a time machine at his disposal? Yeah...he wins. Magic would easily defeat these guys as well. BFR into Mephisto's realm or something along those lines.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hksaru
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dextersinister

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Doom with prep>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman and Goku with prep.

I will give you Goku but Superman has a much better track record of winning with prep.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Overated Doom is overated. Team stomps.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By NeonGameWave

Dr. Doom dies horribly.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Superman has the tech at the fortress of solitude and if he want's he can also sundip for a week which would be devastating
  • Goku has the hypobolic time chamber and also those space capsules with gravity settings he could train in, and the senzu beans
  • Dr. Doom has a working time machine and an IG (I think) and a crap load of magic

Victor is better with prep time but the Team is way more powerful I think eventually the power, strength and speed advantages will spell out a win for the team. Doom can probably get his hands on Kryptonite as well but I say Team 8/10

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dexstersinister you can't seriously be thinking Supes is anyway near Doom in prep? People that think Doom is overated doesn't mean he doesn't win this battle. It's arguable that any character can be overated at times.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and Superman

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SexualLobster

Doom wouldn't have to go too far to find kryptonite.

I think he beats Superman easily.

Goku doesn't have a straight up 'weakness' so I think he's the problem. Unless he can somehow make Goku grow a tail and then pull it :P

But, Doom's magic and equipment can compensate for that, I mean does he not have an infinity gauntlet? Among other very powerful items?

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ntm Doom also has a time machine. Yeah they're screwed.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#49  Edited By Xanni15

Dr. Doom will out prep them, especially with their info. He can prep for a sun dipped Superman, or speed blitzing.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By uberhikari

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@comicace3: I'm done here. I dont wanna read through your post. I wanna read and see scans of Goku destroying a planet or a sun. Not stories of how he survived this and survived that.

Dude calm down, you're the only person being unreasonable here. Anybody trying to argue that Goku isn't a casual planet buster is either a troll or simply ignorant of DB/Z. In any event, you should be summarily dismissed.