• 73 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by nickzambuto (13434 posts) - - Show Bio

With the mod overlords having taken down the barrier separating Goku's world from Superman's, the two aliens meet and quickly start up a bromance. Their combined power ushers in a new state of world peace. Dr. D, being the massive jerkoff that he is, decides to take them both out just for the sake of showing off.

-Dr. Doom sends out a message to his foes that he will end them in one weeks time.

-Doom has one week to prep for the fight before initiating the battle himself.

-Goku and Superman have the same week to prepare. They can not attack Doom prematurely, as he has made preparations to keep himself from being found.

-Goku and Superman can do whatever they want with their prep so long as it's in character. (morals ON)

-Doom gets Superman's Comic Vine page and Goku's Anime Vice page. His knowledge will be limited to that.

-Superman and Goku get Doom's CV page.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku and Supes cant lose this, they could both destroy the planet...

#3 Posted by nickzambuto (13434 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

Goku and Supes cant lose this, they could both destroy the planet...

In character.

#4 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

Goku and Supes cant lose this, they could both destroy the planet...

I agree that Goku and Superman wins, but wheres proof that Goku can destroy a planet? Same with Superman.

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

why does everything including DBZ have to consist of "blow up the planet" ... anyway....Doom wins, from what I hear he still has an IG or two ....

#6 Posted by nickzambuto (13434 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

Goku and Supes cant lose this, they could both destroy the planet...

I agree that Goku and Superman wins, but wheres proof that Goku can destroy a planet? Same with Superman.

As of Dragon Ball Online, Goku destroyed a sun. That's millions of Earths. And Superman's heat vision can reach temperatures hotter than that.

#7 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

why does everything including DBZ have to consist of "blow up the planet" ... anyway....Doom wins, from what I hear he still has an IG or two ....

this

#8 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

Goku and Supes cant lose this, they could both destroy the planet...

I agree that Goku and Superman wins, but wheres proof that Goku can destroy a planet? Same with Superman.

As of Dragon Ball Online, Goku destroyed a sun. That's millions of Earths. And Superman's heat vision can reach temperatures hotter than that.

Goku has never destroyed a sun. Not that I ever seen. Again I want proof, scans a video anything.

#9 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom with one week prep could beat Galactus let alone Supes end Goku

#10 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@18hunt said:

Goku and Supes cant lose this, they could both destroy the planet...

In character.

I was just stating how poweful they are, they both would give their lives to save the world, but have power to destroy it. They are also to fast fo DD. Sorry, e cant win

#11 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

Goku and Supes cant lose this, they could both destroy the planet...

I agree that Goku and Superman wins, but wheres proof that Goku can destroy a planet? Same with Superman.

As of Dragon Ball Online, Goku destroyed a sun. That's millions of Earths. And Superman's heat vision can reach temperatures hotter than that.

Goku has never destroyed a sun. Not that I ever seen. Again I want proof, scans a video anything.

Yeah but he was about to destroy the planet to kill cell, but then used intstant transmissin, got next to cell, and used Kamehameha!

#12 Posted by Dextersinister (6025 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins this a character of Doom's level would only stand a chance with the element of surprise, Superman can't possibly lose with prep and his advantages.

Look at the gormless face on Galactus , that is not the face of a man that knows shits happening.

Online
#13 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

Goku and Supes cant lose this, they could both destroy the planet...

I agree that Goku and Superman wins, but wheres proof that Goku can destroy a planet? Same with Superman.

As of Dragon Ball Online, Goku destroyed a sun. That's millions of Earths. And Superman's heat vision can reach temperatures hotter than that.

Goku has never destroyed a sun. Not that I ever seen. Again I want proof, scans a video anything.

Yeah but he was about to destroy the planet to kill cell, but then used intstant transmissin, got next to cell, and used Kamehameha!

Goku about to kill a planet is not relevant, for their to be proof that hes done it, he needs to do it and their needs to be scans or vids to prove that hes done it. If Goku has never destroyed a planet then you can use him being a Planet Destroyer as a feat.

#14 Posted by nickzambuto (13434 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

Goku and Supes cant lose this, they could both destroy the planet...

I agree that Goku and Superman wins, but wheres proof that Goku can destroy a planet? Same with Superman.

As of Dragon Ball Online, Goku destroyed a sun. That's millions of Earths. And Superman's heat vision can reach temperatures hotter than that.

Goku has never destroyed a sun. Not that I ever seen. Again I want proof, scans a video anything.

Yeah but he was about to destroy the planet to kill cell, but then used intstant transmissin, got next to cell, and used Kamehameha!

Goku about to kill a planet is not relevant, for their to be proof that hes done it, he needs to do it and their needs to be scans or vids to prove that hes done it. If Goku has never destroyed a planet then you can use him being a Planet Destroyer as a feat.

Oh my God, are we seriously going to turn this into another Goku hate thread? Any thread involving DBZ, 5% of posts pertain to the topic, 95% "durr goki iz teh suxxorz dc nation 5ever"

#15 Posted by XLR87T3 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Doom gets thrown in jail. Literally.

Online
#16 Posted by nickzambuto (13434 posts) - - Show Bio

@XLR87T3 said:

Dr Doom gets thrown in jail. Literally.

Diplomatic immunity brah.

#17 Posted by comicace3 (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that the supes and goku death battle is over I like the idea of them teaming up! They win with a curb stomp.

@RobocopSlayerT800: There is no proof of goku destroying planets b/c he tries not to destroy planets. The whole point of his character is being the most powerful being and protector of the universe while not destroying stuff in it. The same goes for superman but he destroyed one planet by flying into it.

#18 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Prep Time + Dragonballs = win

#19 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

Now that the supes and goku death battle is over I like the idea of them teaming up! They win with a curb stomp.

@RobocopSlayerT800: There is no proof of goku destroying planets b/c he tries not to destroy planets. The whole point of his character is being the most powerful being and protector of the universe while not destroying stuff in it. The same goes for superman but he destroyed one planet by flying into it.

I know Goku himself has beaten planet buster, but that doesnt mean he himself can do it.

#20 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

They win this so easy! Either of them is way to much for Doom. Don't forget Supes can sundip for a week!

#21 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

Goku and Supes cant lose this, they could both destroy the planet...

I agree that Goku and Superman wins, but wheres proof that Goku can destroy a planet? Same with Superman.

As of Dragon Ball Online, Goku destroyed a sun. That's millions of Earths. And Superman's heat vision can reach temperatures hotter than that.

Goku has never destroyed a sun. Not that I ever seen. Again I want proof, scans a video anything.

Yeah but he was about to destroy the planet to kill cell, but then used intstant transmissin, got next to cell, and used Kamehameha!

Goku about to kill a planet is not relevant, for their to be proof that hes done it, he needs to do it and their needs to be scans or vids to prove that hes done it. If Goku has never destroyed a planet then you can use him being a Planet Destroyer as a feat.

Oh my God, are we seriously going to turn this into another Goku hate thread? Any thread involving DBZ, 5% of posts pertain to the topic, 95% "durr goki iz teh suxxorz dc nation 5ever"

really? just cause I want proof Goku's destroyed planets means I hate him? LOL OK...... So If I believed Goku destroyed a planet that would mean I love him? No... All I asked for was proof and still aint gotten it. not scans, videos, nothing. just a bunch of stories.

#22 Posted by XLR87T3 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@XLR87T3 said:

Dr Doom gets thrown in jail. Literally.

Diplomatic immunity brah.

Online
#23 Posted by comicace3 (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800: Yes he can if he can survive a planet busting attack.

#24 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

@RobocopSlayerT800: Yes he can if he can survive a planet busting attack.

Omg is this the best debatable argument you got? " Oh well he survived a Planet busting attack so that means hes powerful enough to destroy a planet himself "

Do you realise survived a planet busting attack and destroying a planet is 2 whole different things? Just because someone is immortal does not mean they can destroy anything. Doesnt make them God.

Icemans immortal, but can he destroy a planet? NO.

Wolverines immortal, but can he destroy a planet? NO.

#25 Posted by comicace3 (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@comicace3 said:

@RobocopSlayerT800: Yes he can if he can survive a planet busting attack.

Omg is this the best debatable argument you got? " Oh well he survived a Planet busting attack so that means hes powerful enough to destroy a planet himself "

Do you realise survived a planet busting attack and destroying a planet is 2 whole different things? Just because someone is immortal does not mean they can destroy anything. Doesnt make them God.

Icemans immortal, but can he destroy a planet? NO.

Wolverines immortal, but can he destroy a planet? NO.

Funny pic by the way. Ok how bout this: Goku's power in SSJ3 if felt all across the universe, from heaven and from hell. Also notice during the cell saga ( if you read the manga of watched the show) His kamehameha was capable of destroying earth. And he was only in SSJ. But he did the smart thing and teleported under cell to blast him. If you know anything about DB you know almost all the characters are planet busters. When they power up they become more than just planet busters. And since when did we start talking about people who are immortal? Try watching DBZ instead of making assumptions. FYI I'm not being rude if I do sound that way:

#26 Posted by dondave (36681 posts) - - Show Bio

If Doom get's Superman CV page he just makes kryptonite forcefield around himself

#27 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3: I'm done here. I dont wanna read through your post. I wanna read and see scans of Goku destroying a planet or a sun. Not stories of how he survived this and survived that.

#28 Posted by Lvenger (19428 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm they could find the Dragon Balls and make some kind of wish though what that could be I don't know. And Superman has access to his Fortress tech so that's not a patch on Doom. Superman could also sun dip for a week and Goku could train for a few days in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber in which 1 day is the equivalent of 1 year in there. Individually they lose but together they could beat Doom unless he still has that spare Infinity Gauntlet from Hickman's run.

#29 Posted by Lvenger (19428 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

Goku and Supes cant lose this, they could both destroy the planet...

I agree that Goku and Superman wins, but wheres proof that Goku can destroy a planet? Same with Superman.

As of Dragon Ball Online, Goku destroyed a sun. That's millions of Earths. And Superman's heat vision can reach temperatures hotter than that.

That's your argument? It isn't even canon.

#30 Posted by comicace3 (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nul6-0VxGw

your wish has been granted.

#31 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom stomps with prep.

#32 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr.Doom will read animevice? Hohohoh.... Goku is more underestimated there than anywhere, he will think "A 40 tonner who can hurt by a fist sized rock? Easy job, now let's analyze Superman"... and this will be his fatal mistake! lol

Joke apart, team wins.

#33 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom.

#34 Posted by nickzambuto (13434 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

@nickzambuto said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@18hunt said:

Goku and Supes cant lose this, they could both destroy the planet...

I agree that Goku and Superman wins, but wheres proof that Goku can destroy a planet? Same with Superman.

As of Dragon Ball Online, Goku destroyed a sun. That's millions of Earths. And Superman's heat vision can reach temperatures hotter than that.

That's your argument? It isn't even canon.

Yes it is. Look it up.

#35 Posted by comicace3 (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234: lolool soo true.

#36 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku and Superman save the universe

nuff said.

#37 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom with prep>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman and Goku with prep.

#38 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

With the mod overlords having taken down the barrier separating Goku's world from Superman's, the two aliens meet and quickly start up a bromance. Their combined power ushers in a new state of world peace. Dr. D, being the massive jerkoff that he is, decides to take them both out just for the sake of showing off.

I lol'ed that this.

I personally think that Goku and Superman stomp though.

#39 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom with a week of time and a time machine at his disposal? Yeah...he wins. Magic would easily defeat these guys as well. BFR into Mephisto's realm or something along those lines.

#40 Posted by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Dextersinister (6025 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Doom with prep>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman and Goku with prep.

I will give you Goku but Superman has a much better track record of winning with prep.

Online
#42 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Overated Doom is overated. Team stomps.

#43 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom dies horribly.

#44 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2973 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Superman has the tech at the fortress of solitude and if he want's he can also sundip for a week which would be devastating
  • Goku has the hypobolic time chamber and also those space capsules with gravity settings he could train in, and the senzu beans
  • Dr. Doom has a working time machine and an IG (I think) and a crap load of magic

Victor is better with prep time but the Team is way more powerful I think eventually the power, strength and speed advantages will spell out a win for the team. Doom can probably get his hands on Kryptonite as well but I say Team 8/10

#45 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dexstersinister you can't seriously be thinking Supes is anyway near Doom in prep? People that think Doom is overated doesn't mean he doesn't win this battle. It's arguable that any character can be overated at times.

#46 Posted by xlab3000 (3218 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku and Superman

#47 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom wouldn't have to go too far to find kryptonite.

I think he beats Superman easily.

Goku doesn't have a straight up 'weakness' so I think he's the problem. Unless he can somehow make Goku grow a tail and then pull it :P

But, Doom's magic and equipment can compensate for that, I mean does he not have an infinity gauntlet? Among other very powerful items?

#48 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Ntm Doom also has a time machine. Yeah they're screwed.

#49 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom will out prep them, especially with their info. He can prep for a sun dipped Superman, or speed blitzing.

#50 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@comicace3: I'm done here. I dont wanna read through your post. I wanna read and see scans of Goku destroying a planet or a sun. Not stories of how he survived this and survived that.

Dude calm down, you're the only person being unreasonable here. Anybody trying to argue that Goku isn't a casual planet buster is either a troll or simply ignorant of DB/Z. In any event, you should be summarily dismissed.