Dr. Doom Vs. Ghost Rider

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A day prep time before Zarathos goes to Latveria. Who wins & why ?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@kgb725: Going with doom. Magic can harm ghost rider and you gave doom prep.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom. He bitchslapped GR when he was attacking bro voodoo, with prep at home, Doom wins.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victor Von Doom.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Without prep, Dr.Doom would rather handily lose to Zarathos (unless BFR to past is allowed)

With prep, Dr. Doom does channel magic, from various source, i suppose most of it can be considered Dark Magic (not 100% of whether he has shown to channel magic from Chthon as well, can someone correct me on that) which would be instrumental.

Conventional means Dr. Doom is normally outmatched, but given his intellect and things he has accomplised, i would really not put anything past Dr. Doom and Reed, with prep time involved. They are the very embodiment of Hax-factors in marvel.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom is certain to come out alive from this one in my opinion. Latveria has been 'visited' by individuals just as powerful if not more.

GR will probably be trapped or teleported or experimented upon till he finds a way to escape. So victory belongs to Victor!

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By chiq

@killemall: Zarathos can't time travel? Makes me wonder if time travel is a standard power for hell lords.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victor is victor.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:

@killemall: Zarathos can't time travel? Makes me wonder if time travel is a standard power for hell lords.

Not that i have seen. Hopefully CadanceV2 can help. Apart from Hela, who herself did not time travel but has ability to send people back in time, i personally havent see any hell lord time travel.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Without prep, Dr.Doom would rather handily lose to Zarathos (unless BFR to past is allowed)

With prep, Dr. Doom does channel magic, from various source, i suppose most of it can be considered Dark Magic (not 100% of whether he has shown to channel magic from Chthon as well, can someone correct me on that) which would be instrumental.

Conventional means Dr. Doom is normally outmatched, but given his intellect and things he has accomplised, i would really not put anything past Dr. Doom and Reed, with prep time involved. They are the very embodiment of Hax-factors in marvel.

pretty much this

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom ftw, but mostly because I belive he would be able to banish Zarathos from Earth then really hurt him.

Similar like Voodoo banished Dormammu in New Avengers.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:

Not that i have seen. Hopefully CadanceV2 can help. Apart from Hela, who herself did not time travel but has ability to send people back in time, i personally havent see any hell lord time travel.

Magik is a hell lord and she certainly can time travel.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Killemall

Magic rules over Limbo as opposed to normal hell, and her power level is kind of different. Most hell lords are shown much weaker than guys like Dormammu, Magik is at the least his peer.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ghostrider2

GR penance stared Strange who is >Doom in magic even with prep i can't see Doom winning.Penance stare ftw.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magik's power level is only close to Dormammu's when she's in Limbo. And she needs to sword for that. She was useless against Doom with her Sword iirc. There are scans of this in the Doctor Doom vs Magik thread (no prep). I only have my iPhone and I don't have the thread but If you look for it under google you can find it.

Also Ghost Rider isn't defeating Doom with prep. Victor will BFR him or siphon Zarathos' magic plain and simple. He even has a shard from the cross in his armor. He's a potent magic user. Marvels top 2 prepster tied with Reed. He's handled GR before in the arc previously mentioned up top.

momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By momo111191

Doom :)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: @killemall said:

I do belive GRs have Traveled time in the past and then back to the furutr.

In fact is it rumored these 2 GRs visit the Doc back in the 80s!

No Caption Provided

Just saying......

Doom curbstomps with Prep. He stolen Beyonder Powers. Doom has this.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By chiq

@supermanwithatan01 said:

Magik's power level is only close to Dormammu's when she's in Limbo. And she needs to sword for that. She was useless against Doom with her Sword iirc. There are scans of this in the Doctor Doom vs Magik thread (no prep). I only have my iPhone and I don't have the thread but If you look for it under google you can find it.

Also Ghost Rider isn't defeating Doom with prep. Victor will BFR him or siphon Zarathos' magic plain and simple. He even has a shard from the cross in his armor. He's a potent magic user. Marvels top 2 prepster tied with Reed. He's handled GR before in the arc previously mentioned up top.

Where did Magik face of vs Doom? Doom stole Magik's sword from Kitty Pride iirc. Magik was "dead" at the time. Kitty inherited the sword. A lot of hell lords were after the sword as well. Even without Limbo Magik can take Doom w/o prep. Doom w/ prep is a different animal though....

As for this thread I guess i am going with Doom.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Gambit474

Give ghost rider some credit guys..he did do this to doom once

http://www.supermegamonkey.net/chronocomic/entries/scans2/CHAMP16_vsDoombot.JPG

Anyways I think it depends..If GR's hellfire is able to make contact with Doom then Doom would be in trouble. Doom won't be able to do much if his soul's been incinerated. Seems a little off If Ghost Rider can defeat the Hulk,Doctor Strange,Zadkiel,Satan/Mephisto,and other large threats yet can't take on Doctor Doom

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@lordofallhumans said:

Magic rules over Limbo as opposed to normal hell, and her power level is kind of different. Most hell lords are shown much weaker than guys like Dormammu, Magik is at the least his peer.

Limbo is still one of the splinter realms though, they were all created when a single dimension (the true Hell) was broken up so no one being could rule all of Hell IIRC. So like all those other dimensions, Limbo is a piece of Hell and Magik as ruler is a hell lord.