Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

Doom somehow ends up in the DC universe and plots a takeover. The heroes and villains put up a line of defense. Can Doom prevail? Or will DC supers put an end to shenanigans?

Rules:

1. Doom fully rested between each round unless stated otherwise
  2. DC characters are New-52
  3. DC character are in character with normal morals unless stated otherwise

ROUND 1: Doom gets 2 hours prep

vs Vibe, Batman, Nightwing, Catwoman, Lady Shiva, Green Arrow, Red Hood, Cyborg.

Team gets 1 Hour prep

ROUND 2: 1 Day prep

vs Cyborg, US Army

Cyborg survives and helps the US Army with the info he has from the last battle

ROUND 3: 2 Days prep

vs Wonder Woman and Amazon Army

no prep, fight to kill

ROUND 4: 2 days prep

vs Aquaman and Atlantean army

near ocean, no prep, fight to kill

ROUND 5 (Villains unite): 3 Days Prep

vs Captain Cold, Heat Wave, Mirror Master, Trickster, Weather Wizard, Gorilla Grodd, Killer Frost, Parasite, Cheetah

no prep, Vilains decide there is no room for Doom.

ROUND 6: 5 Days prep

vs Shazam, Black Adam, Hawkman, Simon Baz (gl)

no prep

ROUND 7: 15 Days prep

vs Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, Kilowag, Sinestro

team gets 7 days prep, all have Green Lantern rings.

ROUND 8: 15 Days prep (no kryptonite)

vs Supergirl, Superboy, Powergirl, Steel, Eradicator, Bizarro

no prep

ROUND 9: 15 days prep

vs Lex Luthor

20 days prep, footage of every prior round

Round 10 (bonus): 30 min prep/rest from last round (no kryptonite)

vs Superman

Metropolis is destroyed andLois is killed in fight between Lex and Doom, Supes is boodlusted, no morals, 30min sundip,

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Dooms clears because Doom is DOOM.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

With Prep and no characters like the Spectre, I think Dr Doom clears.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Seriously doubt he makes it past Round 5.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jwwprod

@joygirl said:

With prep he most likely can though I think Cheetah would give him a good fight :)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he stops at 9.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@jwwprod: Cheetah, Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Grodd, and Parasite together? Are gonna own him. Too fast, too flexible, too creative, too powerful.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jwwprod
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Doom stomps with ease.

Cheetah's not strong enough to hurt him/get past his shields, nor fast enough to get enough of a jump on him by too much. The rest (and her) get oneshotted. Mirror Master...nah he'll probably be oneshotted as well.

TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

With Prep and no characters like the Spectre, I think Dr Doom clears.

not even Lex with more prep than Doom has?

@joygirl said:

round 5 is pretty beast lol

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

If he makes it past round 1 he will definetly be stopped at 5.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jwwprod

Doom stomps with ease.

Cheetah's not strong enough to hurt him/get past his shields, nor fast enough to get enough of a jump on him by too much. The rest (and her) get oneshotted. Mirror Master...nah he'll probably be oneshotted as well.

Dr Doom doesn't stomp that's for sure (Especially not a round 9).

And Cheetah is pretty strong and fast enough to give Dr Doom a fight.

Though I do agree that I think Dr Doom can clear.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

he would easily kill all of them with 3 days to study there habits and build weapons the biggest threat would be new 52 grodd and cheetah is overrated cause she had one great showing on average she would be cake to Doom she did well because of her speed and a magic curse neither would matter here because she would have to get through his shield and Doom is better with magic that's a team of c listers who only ever do good against there heroes for plot convenience.

Doom clears. I wanted to say he loses so I didn't sound biased but I couldn't rounds 3,4 and 9 are his best chances at failure but I see him winning those more than not.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do think Doom can scrape past round 9 with EXTREME difficulty. Round 10 is the tossup here in my opinion.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do think Doom can scrape past round 9 with EXTREME difficulty. Round 10 is the tossup here in my opinion.

?

What can Lex POSSIBLY do to Doom? He's just not on that level of prep. His prep is usually making a Superman proof suit. Not seeing how that helps against Doom. And Supes will just be magically restrained, and drained of his energy no matter how bloodlusted or sundipped he is.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dosent make it past round 1

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SirMethos

Doom will only make it past round 6 with luck. Cap. Marvel and Black Adam's Wisdom of Solomon/Zehuti power is vastly underrated.

And even if he does make it past round 6, he has no chance of beating round 10. Those are the only rounds that aren't fairly easy for him though.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would he stop Wonderwoman and the Amazonian army? Wonderwoman punches a hole through anything he can throw at her and deflects any of his magic with her bracelets. Also Speed Blitz.

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW and her army should overpower him, if he can bring all of his resources he would lose at round 6 or 7 at best.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

first if he pass all of these rounds,superman stomps him in nanosecond

second don't underestimate Bruce

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Blackdog2009

This is stupid, Doom gets raped in the DC universe.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would he stop Wonderwoman and the Amazonian army? Wonderwoman punches a hole through anything he can throw at her and deflects any of his magic with her bracelets. Also Speed Blitz.

He'd....shoot her with a beam/blast. He can KO Adam Warlock, Hulk, etc. he can KO Wonderwoman. She goes close and gets her powers drained or trapped in a forcefield, or transmutated, or hypnotized, or brain scrambled or neural disruptored, or inhibitor ray'd, or hit with a timeshift bomb, or BFR'd through time and space, or hit with sleeping gas, or he summons the mindless ones to overwhelm the army and her, or freezes her, or w/e he feels like doing. He has many ways to win.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingimmortalman: I never said he'd stomp every round (Though I do think he stomps in rounds 1 & 2) Round 5 - 10 will be very difficult (especially round 5, 9 & 10).

But I think he can clear it with difficulty.

Kainboa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What kind of prep does Doom have?

Per the OP, it seems like his arrival in the DCU isn't by choice, nor is he capable of returning to the MU by his own volition.

This would mean that he doesn't have access to any of his usual resources, beyond his armor. Nor would he have access to any kind of production facility, to create any of the various technological objects that might help him make his way through this gauntlet.

And finally, without access to his usual resources, he won't be able to acquire a great deal of information about his opponents, effectively making each fight he goes into, a random encounter for him.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dr. dooms clears!!! he is like Batman, Lex Luthor and Dr. Fate combined together

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kainboa said:

What kind of prep does Doom have?

Per the OP, it seems like his arrival in the DCU isn't by choice, nor is he capable of returning to the MU by his own volition.

This would mean that he doesn't have access to any of his usual resources, beyond his armor. Nor would he have access to any kind of production facility, to create any of the various technological objects that might help him make his way through this gauntlet.

And finally, without access to his usual resources, he won't be able to acquire a great deal of information about his opponents, effectively making each fight he goes into, a random encounter for him.

Doom could easily find a facility in a few days. Also he has a dimensional teleporter and his time platform on him, in his armor. No one can stop him from going back to the marvel universe. Just saying.

And even in a random encounter...I see him clearing albeit with difficulty.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Like I said WW could easily deflect a blast from Doom and turn it on him and how is he going to deal with the MASSIVE speed difference between them?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Like I said WW could easily deflect a blast from Doom and turn it on him and how is he going to deal with the MASSIVE speed difference between them?

Same way he countered Namor, Adam Warlock, Human Torch, Iron Man speed blitz. Be fast enough to react.

Also not like he can't take hits from her. Sentry and others have hit him and he's been fine. Also with prep, time control can start to get used which makes it TOO easy.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh it stops at 10 I didn't see the 30 minute sundip before.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure he could clear round 3. But if he could I can't see him taking round 6. What has he done in 5 days prep that could allow him to defeat Shazam and Black Adam? ( Seriously if he has then I'd like to know). He could take round 9 with EXTREME difficulty. Round 10 he turns from a mighty sorcerer to a lifeless cadaver in under a second. There is no way he could take that round with the given circumstances.

T0NY_STARK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By T0NY_STARK

Great battle :)

Doom clears but I see him having troble both round 9 and 10 still takes it though :D

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

round nine will prove to be difficult, but doom6/10 or most probably7/10

superman might stop him solely because of Lois

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Namor, Warlock, Torch, and Iron Man are not especially speedy people lol, Torch goes fast under certain scenarios but usually doesn't break sound and Iron Man is not much faster the other two are just peak human speed. If you think allowing to react to those people is a speed feat that allows him to react to WW you are severely misinformed.

A thousand instant planet shattering punches from Wonder Woman is not something Doom can handle, come to think of it she could probably just bind him in her Lasso and that would be gg.

If Doom has the ability to control time well enough to fight WW then he would be using it every day to fight the FF4.

Megabeast1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at round 1, you gave Batman an hour of prep time make the team unbeatable.. Just kidding, I think He clears it with major difficulty on round 6, 9, and 10, I say round 6 because Shazam and Black Adam are powerhouses that would give a fight, round 9 because Lex Luthor with 5 more days prep could be tricky, and round 10 because a bloodlusted Superman would be a force to be reckoned with especially with only limited prep time that Doom gets!!

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: Namor, Warlock, Torch, and Iron Man are not especially speedy people lol, Torch goes fast under certain scenarios but usually doesn't break sound and Iron Man is not much faster the other two are just peak human speed. If you think allowing to react to those people is a speed feat that allows him to react to WW you are severely misinformed.

A thousand instant planet shattering punches from Wonder Woman is not something Doom can handle, come to think of it she could probably just bind him in her Lasso and that would be gg.

If Doom has the ability to control time well enough to fight WW then he would be using it every day to fight the FF4.

WW never throws 1000 planet shattering punches, she doesn't/can't throw them that fast, and she can't get close to planet busting.

Iron Man's Mach 8-9 btw not exactly slow. And I doubt Warlock and Namor are simply peak human speed, but w/e.

And Doom has displayed time control numerous times, he doesn't use it to fight the FF4 all the time (he does sometimes) because that'd make him win. And we all know heroes must win in the end.

And the Lasso he'd just teleport out of or hypnotize her to let him out of it. If she got it past his forcefield. I mean he does get prep. As in he can have his forcefield up.

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Gordyman

Doom would win up until Round 6, maybe Round 7 if he gets lucky.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheMagicStik

@darkraiden: Wonder Woman can go light speed, Mach 9 is nothing compared to her, Warlock has magic and he can teleport but his movement speed is just peak human, Namor can move fast in water but only like 100 mph. Wonder Womans Lasso gives her complete control over anybody caught by it, that's a KO, Doom will not be able to do anything once ensnared, no TP, no hypnosis. If the recipe for an IMP that can destroy a planet is just under light speed + super strength then Wonder Woman meets those criteria, if you don't want to call it an IMP since she's never shown it, fine, but she can definitely do something close enough in power, she should be planet buster, she's definitely planet lifter.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: Wonder Woman can go light speed, Mach 9 is nothing compared to her, Warlock has magic and he can teleport but his movement speed is just peak human, Namor can move fast in water but only like 100 mph. Wonder Womans Lasso gives her complete control over anybody caught by it, that's a KO, Doom will not be able to do anything once ensnared, no TP, no hypnosis. If the recipe for an IMP that can destroy a planet is just under light speed + super strength then Wonder Woman meets those criteria, if you don't want to call it an IMP since she's never shown it, fine, but she can definitely do something close enough in power, she should be planet buster, she's definitely planet lifter.

She has not lifted a planet by herself. Lightspeed is cool, again time control, and she needs momentum, and the forcefield is already up.

Doom has willpower enough that I'm 100% positive the lasso wouldn't completely control him. And yeah she's never done an IMP and thus....she can't w/o using speculation.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheMagicStik

@darkraiden: Doom does not have nanosecond reaction times, still not fast enough to react even if she's just going her cruising speed of mach 10. Diana's lasso broke the will of Ares, the god of war, you can bs all you want but you can't tell me that Doom is stronger than Ares. IMP is just a name people use, Diana has punched people at light speed, that is an IMP, you don't have to title it like Flash and Superman the only two "confirmed" users have done.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously though... what is he going to do with prep when he's ina foreign Universe which means he doesn't have the same tools and possibly no basic knowledge?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: Doom does not have nanosecond reaction times, still not fast enough to react even if she's just going her cruising speed of mach 10. Diana's lasso broke the will of Ares, the god of war, you can bs all you want but you can't tell me that Doom is stronger than Ares. IMP is just a name people use, Diana has punched people at light speed, that is an IMP, you don't have to title it like Flash and Superman the only two "confirmed" users have done.

Um...yeah i can.He's much stronger. In every way actually. Again, forcefield up, he can tank her punches, he stomps.

TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@theamazingimmortalman: I never said he'd stomp every round (Though I do think he stomps in rounds 1 & 2) Round 5 - 10 will be very difficult (especially round 5, 9 & 10).

But I think he can clear it with difficulty.

fair enough.....I jumped the gun and thought you meant stomp even though you didn't say it at all lol

Great battle :)

Doom clears but I see him having troble both round 9 and 10 still takes it though :D

Thanks man!

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom clears. Without characters like the Spectre, Monitors, or high beings, Doom won't run into a situation he can't find a way to win.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By comic_book_fan

@zmasonite:

he beat a aron the rogue watcher with a couple hours of prep.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Doom getting past the second round without plot to back him.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Zmasonite
the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 the_red_viper  Moderator

Stops at round 10.

I really don't think he can beat a bloodlusted, sundipped Superman whith only 30 mins prep. True, Superman is vulnerable to magic... but dat speed & strength though.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not even going to bother.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By comic_book_fan

@zmasonite:

yeah and he built his siphoning device in only minutes against hyperstorm it didn't work cause hyperstorm was too powerful but there is no one here anywhere near that powerful and given days of prep he could probably build a better version.

aron the rogue watcher was in 374 and hyperstorm was 407