Dr. Doom vs DC

• 139 results
RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@oceanmaster21: I don't think I can ever take anything you say seriously again. Ever.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The answer is always DOOM!

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: You said Doctor Friggin' Doom couldn't beat street level heroes. Your statements are forever tainted. Don't pass go, don't collect $200.00. I and many others will see future comments made and think of this thread and facepalm.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Zmasonite

@comic_book_fan: maybe it was the issue before? I read 374 and it said he had already gained the power of Aron

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loses badly in round 2 considering the DC US army has Wraith and weapons designed by Luthor including Black hole laser cannons.

Where's this sh*t when their fighting the villains?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Doom can summon armies with no prep (a.k.a. the Mindless Ones).

I think Doom has a good chance of clearing it, given that his prep is crazy. By the time he gets to Round 5, he would have stolen many, many powers :D

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By DeathandGrim

He wouldn't make it past Round 2

And if he somehow does, Round 3 he's dead.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

question: wouldnt his prep be negated cause whatever tech he invents would be known by cyborg in round 1? yes right?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

question: wouldnt his prep be negated cause whatever tech he invents would be known by cyborg in round 1? yes right?

Well...Cyborg's kinda weak so it wouldn't matter but Iron Man Extremis Armor couldn't hack his armor or even scan it if he didn't let him, so it's very possible and plausible that Cyborg wouldn't be able to either. I could see it either way really. But his magic alone would be good enough for that.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

Well...Cyborg's kinda weak so it wouldn't matter but Iron Man Extremis Armor couldn't hack his armor or even scan it if he didn't let him, so it's very possible and plausible that Cyborg wouldn't be able to either. I could see it either way really. But his magic alone would be good enough for that.

it doesnt matter that iron man couldnt. thats what cyborg does. hes connected to every computer. even batmans wasnt resistant. so yeah. but anyway, cyborg isnt weak. i dont know that he could take doom though cause he really doesnt have any good help against a person like doom

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

it doesnt matter that iron man couldnt. thats what cyborg does. hes connected to every computer. even batmans wasnt resistant. so yeah. but anyway, cyborg isnt weak. i dont know that he could take doom though cause he really doesnt have any good help against a person like doom

Iron Man Extremis functioned the same as Cyborg. he was able to connect to any and all technology. And Doom blocked it.

Cyborg is weak because he's 40 tons at best, with decent durability. He has no way to hurt Doom and will be easily taken out as more durable people before him.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

Iron Man Extremis functioned the same as Cyborg. he was able to connect to any and all technology. And Doom blocked it.

Cyborg is weak because he's 40 tons at best, with decent durability. He has no way to hurt Doom and will be easily taken out as more durable people before him.

again, it doesnt matter that that happened to iron man. cyborg has lots of weapons and has boom tube tech. again, i dont think that they could win. i simply asked a question initially.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

again, it doesnt matter that that happened to iron man. cyborg has lots of weapons and has boom tube tech. again, i dont think that they could win. i simply asked a question initially.

....It does matter with Iron Man. Since that would mean no, Cyborg wouldn't know since Iron Man with the same or similar powers wasn't able to.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

....It does matter with Iron Man. Since that would mean no, Cyborg wouldn't know since Iron Man with the same or similar powers wasn't able to.

that makes no sense at all. cause iron man wasnt able to do something DOES NOT mean cyborg cant do something.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

that makes no sense at all. cause iron man wasnt able to do something DOES NOT mean cyborg cant do something.

When they have the same abilities it does.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

only its based on tech, not an ability.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

a lot of different opinions here. the majority opinion seems to be, he clears and stops at round 9

I doubt it, Cyborg could read and gain access to any technology but with Doom's magic I think he can counter that.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

But both assimilate and analyze and connect to all tech. One failed, so should the other.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a lot of different opinions here. the majority opinion seems to be, he clears and stops at round 9

@foreverevil said:

I doubt it, Cyborg could read and gain access to any technology but with Doom's magic I think he can counter that.

maybe. maybe not. im not saying that he would. which is why i asked the question. however people forget cyborgs boom tube tech. not that i care enough to go there

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

But both assimilate and analyze and connect to all tech. One failed, so should the other.

thats silly. lol. youre assuming they are the same. dont embarass youself like that man, youre better than that

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

thats silly. lol. youre assuming they are the same. dont embarass youself like that man, youre better than that

They function the same and thus should do the same against Doom's armor. Period.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

They function the same and thus should do the same against Doom's armor. Period.

LMAO. you just blow my mind with your ridiculous statements sometimes. So youre assuming that if someone made you and I make radios that because we're both humans we'd make the same radio and that theyd work the same? LMAO wow

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: That's a terrible analogy. If I make a magnetic device that brings all metal to me, and you make a magnetic device that brings all metal to you, I assume them to work the same, as they act the same and all things point to them being the same.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: That's a terrible analogy. If I make a magnetic device that brings all metal to me, and you make a magnetic device that brings all metal to you, I assume them to work the same, as they act the same and all things point to them being the same.

and thats where you make your mistake. you assume. always assuming. if both of us make a working magnet, the odds of them having the same strength is thru the roof high. do you understand?

TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he might have a more powerful magnet though.......

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

and thats where you make your mistake. you assume. always assuming. if both of us make a working magnet, the odds of them having the same strength is thru the roof high. do you understand?

Both tech works the same, other tech has defenses against first tech, it would likely have defenses against second tech.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

still works fundamentally the same.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. Thank you.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@theamazingimmortalman:

does Doom's transportation to DC also let his massive resources go with him?

or does he just get his armor and what he can scrounge up in DC?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ForeverEvil

@theamazingimmortalman said:

@darkraiden said:

you have NO idea how they work. you just know that they are connected to all computers. thats all you know. but u dont know how they work. youre just....ASSUMING....again.

TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

fundamentally yes, but If his magnet is more powerful than yours than it could attract larger heavier objects where yours would fail.(I'm playing devil's advocate here too, I am unbiased, this would be my first thread over a hundred posts (?) so I'm instigating to keep the debate up to at least that point!)

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@darkraiden said:

fundamentally yes, but If his magnet is more powerful than yours than it could attract larger heavier objects where yours would fail.(I'm playing devil's advocate here too, I am unbiased, this would be my first thread over a hundred posts (?) so I'm instigating to keep the debate up to at least that point!)

dont be humble. youre right. hes acting like power doesnt matter. idk why. i thought we were all adults here.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

@darkraiden said:

dont be humble. youre right. hes acting like power doesnt matter. idk why. i thought we were all adults here.

but then you'd have to prove Cyborg's (in this case) or his magnet (in the other case) is more powerful. And that's not possible. And if it's an anti-magnetic defense, no amount of magnetic power will help.

TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingimmortalman:

does Doom's transportation to DC also let his massive resources go with him?

or does he just get his armor and what he can scrounge up in DC?

his armor and materials to build/create/prep. nothing pre-made,

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@darkraiden said:

but then you'd have to prove Cyborg's (in this case) or his magnet (in the other case) is more powerful. And that's not possible. And if it's an anti-magnetic defense, no amount of magnetic power will help.

we're not trying to prove cyborgs tech is better. YOU were the one that said that he couldnt do it because iron man couldnt. so YOUD have to prove it.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@darkraiden said:

we're not trying to prove cyborgs tech is better. YOU were the one that said that he couldnt do it because iron man couldnt. so YOUD have to prove it.

I did. Iron Man does everything Cyborg has done and couldn't get into Doom's suit. That's what I needed. The point was made.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@darkraiden said:

I did. Iron Man does everything Cyborg has done and couldn't get into Doom's suit. That's what I needed. The point was made.

did you not read what i said? i said we're not trying to prove cyborgs tech is better. YOU were the one that said that he couldnt do it because iron man couldnt. so YOUD have to prove it.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@darkraiden said:

did you not read what i said? i said we're not trying to prove cyborgs tech is better. YOU were the one that said that he couldnt do it because iron man couldnt. so YOUD have to prove it.

I did. Iron Man has tech that functions exactly the same as Cyborg's and has the same feats. And it failed. It's pretty basic actually.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@darkraiden said:

I did. Iron Man has tech that functions exactly the same as Cyborg's and has the same feats. And it failed. It's pretty basic actually.

ok i'll play your silly game. talk to me. write me a paragraph comparing and contrasting their technology. tell me in detail how they work. go for it.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@darkraiden said:

ok i'll play your silly game. talk to me. write me a paragraph comparing and contrasting their technology. tell me in detail how they work. go for it.

Both contact all computers and satellites around the world, both assimilate and hack into new tech when near them. Both are from alien tech/virus that infected their system. Both allow for them to have armor that shapeshifts on them at all time.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@darkraiden said:

Both contact all computers and satellites around the world, both assimilate and hack into new tech when near them. Both are from alien tech/virus that infected their system. Both allow for them to have armor that shapeshifts on them at all time.

how do they contact the computers and satellites? how do they assimilate the information? how do they hack into new tech? both are not from the same alien tech? so which one is better? how do we know?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@darkraiden said:

how do they contact the computers and satellites? how do they assimilate the information? how do they hack into new tech? both are not from the same alien tech? so which one is better? how do we know?

Science. Comics. Comic Science. Nope, one is Extremis one is Motherbox tech. We don't know which one is better. That's the point. They're practically identical so far (though Iron Man has dealt with the technologically advanced Higher Evolutionary). So what happens to one can logically happen to the other until proven otherwise.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@darkraiden said:

Science. Comics. Comic Science. Nope, one is Extremis one is Motherbox tech. We don't know which one is better. That's the point. They're practically identical so far (though Iron Man has dealt with the technologically advanced Higher Evolutionary). So what happens to one can logically happen to the other until proven otherwise.

so in other words you dont know and youre just assuming again. as always. logically you cant say what would happen cause youre assuming.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By oceanmaster21

@risingbean: aww dont be like that it was just a staement lol

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By comic_book_fan

@zmasonite:

it might have been the issue before. when I posted it was late and I went off memory I have the issue but I didn't want to dig it out.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Zmasonite

@comic_book_fan: yeah I went and found it and it was a pretty cool issue but doom was on like 2 pages. He was about to fight which ever watcher is on the moon at the time. Uatu? Not sure

TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingimmortalman:

no access to Latveria?

no, but he can summon the mindless ones if he wants. Use his sorcery books/scrolls, his armor and can build tech from scratch, even remake ones he previously invented.