Vader, Light saber + the force >>> energy beams + armor

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

If Vader can use the force to crush Victor in his armor, then he should win. If not, then Victor, simple because he does magic and nothing = magic

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Copy

I give it to vader cause on his page its says he is probably the most accomplish one with the force.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

Vader crushes with the force like a tin can. Or he does his famous, choke o' doom.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crazy spidey

the V dog

Fennewalde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Fennewalde

If this can be any rendition of Doom, I'd say Ultimate Doom could take Vader in a heartbeat. The power and knowledge of the entire Atlantean library, including spells and magic more than defy those powers of the force. Doom could summon Lovecraftian demons from within vader, Infest his body with Maggots to eat him from the inside, Necrotize Vaders skin, anything really. His power is limitless.

As for the force and the whole choke hold deal. Not happening. His armor is magically enhanced to protect him from mental attacks, energy blasts, etc (even sue storms ability to 'pop' force fields inside separate hemispheres of the brain). Not sure how well it'd preform against a lightsabre, but i think Vader wouldn't be able to get that close.

Not too familiar with Doom outside of the ultimate universe. It should also be mentioned that ultimate doom currently resides in the N-zone, with a calculated window opportunity of him returning to the normal universe in the next several thousand years (though, i speculate his atlantean spell power will be able to break him out sooner than later... in fact, he might of already. stopped reading the book when Greg Land dropped the pencil).

Yeah, big fan of vader but no. I think dooms got this one. Sweet pic by the way.

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Heart of Infinity

If vader can preform the force Destruction technique (not sure if it was only a game move) then vader might be able to go against dooms magic.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Apparition

doom. vader never really did much with the force, other then move things around, and a light saber would cut through a force field about as well as it cuts through another light saber. so i dont see how vader could even hurt doom.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"doom. vader never really did much with the force, other then move things around, and a light saber would cut through a force field about as well as it cuts through another light saber. so i dont see how vader could even hurt doom."

Agreed.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Apparition says:

"doom. vader never really did much with the force, other then move things around, and a light saber would cut through a force field about as well as it cuts through another light saber. so i dont see how vader could even hurt doom."

Uggh son

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Malewis

Apparition says:

Vader was BORN from the force,(literally). u saw him in episode 3, he's MADD good with it, saber throw, force choke, saber abrobs lightning. doom would go down

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Apparition

Malewis says:

"Apparition says:
Vader was BORN from the force,(literally). u saw him in episode 3, he's MADD good with it, saber throw, force choke, saber abrobs lightning. doom would go down"

then why dont telekinetics take him down? vader's not even as good with telekinesis as a young marvel girl. he couldnt stand up to doctor doom.

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malewis says:

"Apparition says:
Vader was BORN from the force,(literally). u saw him in episode 3, he's MADD good with it, saber throw, force choke, saber abrobs lightning. doom would go down"

I agree witht the choices you say but i think it give him an edge not saying doom would just go down

but episode 3 pfftt

shame it was a crappy movie and Anakin was a stupid fighter

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom wins.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rotten gun

dr doom is darth vaders father

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Malewis says:

"Apparition says:

Anakin was stronger then Vader (I know, there the same person) after Obi straight bitch slapped him, he lost alot of his origin power. He died when the Emperor electrocuted him, your telling me Doom couldn't do the same?

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Doom for sure.

He's much, much smarter than Vader. He's an expert magician and can call on magical energy for all sorts of effects, most of which Vader has no way of countering. Doom's armor can fly, has tons of weaponry, and makes him strong enough to rip Vader limb from limb. As for durability, he survived an attack from Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet. Vader doesn't have a prayer.

Avatar image for lantern_of_hatred
Lantern Of Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, if Anakin were Darth Vader not Lug nuts, it would be in the bag. However his machine upgrades stole about 70% of his connection to the force.

Teufelherz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Teufelherz

Darth Vader doesn't have a chance against Dr Doom the only things that Darth Vader have is a asthmatic voice and a light saber he is no't match to Dr Doom

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Doom has taken over the world twice and stolen a few different cosmic energies in the past. Vader has a lightsaber and miniscule abilities with the force, I don't see him as much of a problem.

Avatar image for electrocutioner
Electrocutioner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Electrocutioner

screw you teufelherz. darth vader could woop Dr.Doom. he has the force and force choke. Doom has no chance!

Lantern Of Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

<_<. Okay, Darth Vader before he was a Cyborg would shred Dr. Doom, but cyborg doesnt have the strength.

Lantern Of Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idiot. Anakin, would implode Dr.doom. There is many other ways.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Non-cyborg Anakin is a winy, gullible idiot. Doom wouldn't even need to fight him; he'd have him convinced that he needed to go kill Palpatine in about 30 seconds. But even if they did fight, Anakin has no chance. Doom has flight, strength, enhanced senses, insane durability (his forcefield can take cosmic-level hits), significant magical talent, and an arsenal of nasty weapons like concussion beams and the molecule expander, which expands molecules to the size of boulders. The surface of his armor is set to deliver a massive electrical charge to anyone who touches him. He has all sorts of fun devices built in for absorbing and discharging the energy attacks of others. And on top of all this, he's a scientific, tactical and manipulative genius.

Anakin has the Force, which translates to low-to-mid level TK and mildly enhanced speed and agility. He may have the most potential of any Jedi in history, but he doesn't have the experience and the control to use it properly, as his decisive loss to Obi-Wan demonstrates. But most importantly, he's a simpleton. A master manipulator like Doom would have no trouble bending him to his will.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And don't tell me this guy wouldn't make an awesome Sith Lord:

Lantern Of Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X.x I think your marvel fanboy, Anakin can implode people, anakin can crush their organs. Deal.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"Idiot. Anakin, would implode Dr.doom. There is many other ways."

Oh yes, because he implodes people all the time in the films...oh wait...

Jedi TK is pathetic by Marvel Universe standards. Doom can survive hits from the Beyonder; do you really think Anakin's feeble abilities can overcome his defenses? How is Anakin going to counter Doom's magical powers? How is he going to defeat an opponent who can fly into space? Star Wars fanboys need to learn that just because a power comes from "the Force" rather than magic or a mutation doesn't mean that power is better. We've seen what Anakin can do in Episode III when he was fighting Obi-Wan, and it wasn't anywhere near Marvel Universe caliber.

Post Edited:2007-10-31 11:36:44

Lantern Of Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, so I can judge Dr. Doom on the two fantastic four movies none of his books or comics.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

We always agree on these isssues.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vegeta

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
We always agree on these isssues."

vader stoped laser blasts with his hand

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By Constantine

Darth Vader

Lantern Of Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, Doom would beat the fifty year old asmatic vader, but the 23 year old no.
Post Edited:2007-10-31 11:49:20

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Constantine

DV wins we know that he can strangle Doom with the force and stop the electricity blast using the force i mean honestly he killed Darth maul by stabbing a lightsaber through himself into DM.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vegeta

Colt Python says:

"vegeta says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
vader stoped laser blasts with his hand"
Yea but he was also killed by his son who wasn't as smart,as magically inclined, or as strong as Doom.He also didn't have the ridiculously strong armor on that Doom has."

um luke didnt kill him the electricity from the emperor did and also luke was stronger than vader the emperor said it

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Constantine

vegeta says:

"Colt Python says:
"vegeta says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
Yea but he was also killed by his son who wasn't as smart,as magically inclined, or as strong as Doom.He also didn't have the ridiculously strong armor on that Doom has."

um luke didnt kill him the electricity from the emperor did and also luke was stronger than vader the emperor said it"

and the reason he died was because he was an old man

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vegeta

Constantine says:

"vegeta says:
"Colt Python says:
"vegeta says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
um luke didnt kill him the electricity from the emperor did and also luke was stronger than vader the emperor said it"
and the reason he died was because he was an old man"

true

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Constantine

Colt Python says:

"Constantine says:
"DV wins we know that he can strangle Doom with the force and stop the electricity blast using the force i mean honestly he killed Darth maul by stabbing a lightsaber through himself into DM."

Darth Maul is nowhere near as powerful as Doom.I doubt DV could even beat a Doombot."

yeah darth maul isn't strong....riiiite.....well...yeah that explains why he has higher sith power than palpatine

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vegeta

Constantine says:

"Colt Python says:
"Constantine says:
"DV wins we know that he can strangle Doom with the force and stop the electricity blast using the force i mean honestly he killed Darth maul by stabbing a lightsaber through himself into DM."
Darth Maul is nowhere near as powerful as Doom.I doubt DV could even beat a Doombot."
yeah darth maul isn't strong....riiiite.....well...yeah that explains why he has higher sith power than palpatine"

maul was bada$$

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Constantine

okay doom takes over world with doom bots and Darth Vader takes out nearly whole universe with clones

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Constantine
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Constantine

Colt Python says:

"Constantine says:
"http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_vader#Serving_the_Emperor there if you can be bothered to find out how DV beats Doom click on site abbove"

OH yea WOOKYPEDIA IS SO CREDIBLE!"

uh you upset that ive just showed why Doom loses

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Constantine

Colt Python says:

"Constantine says:
"Colt Python says:
"Constantine says:
"http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_vader#Serving_the_Emperor there if you can be bothered to find out how DV beats Doom click on site abbove"
uh you upset that ive just showed why Doom loses"

No i'm upset that you not only think a site called WOOKYPEDIA is credible but you still have given me no evidence.On top of that you n't realize that Doom has taken on even whole teams in Marvel and survived and Vader became Vader when Obi-Wan not only got the best of him in a lightsaber battle but he was burnt to shit.Now you think somebody who has petty lightsaber battles and has no projectiles that can penetrate dooms armor can win.Let's also not forget that Doom is smarter then Vader,way stronger,and had magic knowledge that lets him create portals to other planes of existance.Vader couldn't even beat Captain America let alone Doom."

man you really underestimate DV what are you basing him on...the movies

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Constantine

Colt Python says:

"Constantine says:
"Colt Python says:
"Constantine says:
"Colt Python says:
"Constantine says:
uh you upset that ive just showed why Doom loses"
No i'm upset that you not only think a site called WOOKYPEDIA is credible but you still have given me no evidence.On top of that you n't realize that Doom has taken on even whole teams in Marvel and survived and Vader became Vader when Obi-Wan not only got the best of him in a lightsaber battle but he was burnt to shit.Now you think somebody who has petty lightsaber battles and has no projectiles that can penetrate dooms armor can win.Let's also not forget that Doom is smarter then Vader,way stronger,and had magic knowledge that lets him create portals to other planes of existance.Vader couldn't even beat Captain America let alone Doom."
man you really underestimate DV what are you basing him on...the movies"

If I was basing it one Movies,Comics,Cartoons,Novels..whatever.Doom still wins."

if you base it on movies i'll base Doom on movies yeah Doom loses

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Constantine

Darth Vader wins thats my opinion im not arguing

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"Oh, so I can judge Dr. Doom on the two fantastic four movies none of his books or comics."

Go right ahead if you want. If you think that Anakin can stand up to an opponent that smacked around the Thing in hand-to-hand combat, brushed aside the Invisible Woman's force-field blasts with hardly any effort, withstood supernova-level heat, and can casually burn holes through people with blasts of lightening, you're deluded. Cyborg Vader would be devastated by movie Doom, and pre-cyborg Vader wouldn't be able to do a thing either.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Kraven

This would actually be a great fight. Dr. Doom is really the original Darth Vader. At first you think Vader because of the light saber and force but Doom has reaally strong magic powers and all sorts of high tech weapons. I could see it going either way, depending on who's writing the story.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Colt Python says:

"Constantine says:
"Colt Python says:
"Constantine says:
yeah darth maul isn't strong....riiiite.....well...yeah that explains why he has higher sith power than palpatine"
WTF does that have to do with Doom.We are talking about Victor Von Doom here people.He fought the Fantastic Four by himself with no weapons and held his own.The man can trade conciousness with robots for god's sake.At the begging of Civil War he lifted the Hammer of Thor..which even the Hulk has a hard time lifting.Nobody in the whole Star Wars universe can touch Doom."

Dude, I don't know if there is a bias or a lot of people here just don't like marvel. They won't listen to reason but you can still make fools of them. (Not naming any names and I will be posting scans of Doom performing feats Vader would NEVER be able to do)

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Constantine says:

"Darth Vader wins thats my opinion im not arguing"
Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Rotten gun

the second greatest sorcerer in the marvel universe cant beat darth vader? doom is one of the greatest villans in comics....