#1 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm.......George Lucas Universe: Doom.

Extended Universe: Vader.

#3 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh shit this a good one! Darth Vader can't be beat!

#4 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting fight, many beleive many of vaders characteristics came from doom.

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Not too sure. With prep, Doom.

#6 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader would slaughter Doom, but Doom always sends a bot to do his dirty work. With enough Doom bots, Doom could win, or if he found some force nullifier and Doom made his own light saber.

#7 Posted by Kjiverx (36 posts) - - Show Bio

in general, Doom would kill Vader before either of them saw it coming. if we're talking all powers that Doom has ever had ever, doom just switches minds with vader, switches minds with a normal bystander, switches back, and kills vader. in about 4 seconds.

#8 Posted by L.B. Vishanti (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom would win. he could switch minds (as kjiverx pointed out) or he could shoot out electricity at vader, im sure Doom would win

#9 Posted by L.B. Vishanti (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom would win. he could switch minds (as kjiverx pointed out) or he could shoot out electricity at vader, im sure Doom would win

#10 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

L.B. Vishanti says:

"Doom would win. he could switch minds (as kjiverx pointed out) or he could shoot out electricity at vader, im sure Doom would win"

Ya for once this guy is right jk lol

#11 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"L.B. Vishanti says:
"Doom would win. he could switch minds (as kjiverx pointed out) or he could shoot out electricity at vader, im sure Doom would win"
Ya for once this guy is right jk lol"

but cant a jedi keep you out of his mind j

#12 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"L.B. Vishanti says:
Ya for once this guy is right jk lol"
but cant a jedi keep you out of his mind j"

well

#13 Posted by Cap. Briny (152 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Vader. Doom shoots electicty at Vader and Vader stops it like he did to Han's blaster in ESB or he could block it with his lightsaber as Obi Wan did in AotC. Doom could not find any information on Vader because they are on not just different universes (not that that would matter) but different..uh books? And even if Doom picked up a lightsaber he would probably end up cutting off his own arm, only trained fighters can use lightsabers.

If Doom still has that mind switcharoo thingy (I was under the immpression that he didn't now) then he might have a chance. But the force (I'm pretty sure this was in one of the novels) CAN infact protect the users mind from entry of another force.

#14 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap. Briny says:

"I say Vader. Doom shoots electicty at Vader and Vader stops it like he did to Han's blaster in ESB or he could block it with his lightsaber as Obi Wan did in AotC. Doom could not find any information on Vader because they are on not just different universes (not that that would matter) but different..uh books? And even if Doom picked up a lightsaber he would probably end up cutting off his own arm, only trained fighters can use lightsabers. If Doom still has that mind switcharoo thingy (I was under the immpression that he didn't now) then he might have a chance. But the force (I'm pretty sure this was in one of the novels) CAN infact protect the users mind from entry of another force. "

jedi mind trick block it out

#15 Posted by Cap. Briny (152 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Cap. Briny says:
"I say Vader. Doom shoots electicty at Vader and Vader stops it like he did to Han's blaster in ESB or he could block it with his lightsaber as Obi Wan did in AotC. Doom could not find any information on Vader because they are on not just different universes (not that that would matter) but different..uh books? And even if Doom picked up a lightsaber he would probably end up cutting off his own arm, only trained fighters can use lightsabers. If Doom still has that mind switcharoo thingy (I was under the immpression that he didn't now) then he might have a chance. But the force (I'm pretty sure this was in one of the novels) CAN infact protect the users mind from entry of another force. "
jedi mind trick block it out"

Wanna rephrase that.

#16 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom switches bodys with Darth, commits suicide and then go's back to his body.

#18 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
L.B. Vishanti said:
"

"
If Doom could switch minds on the fly that easily then the Fantastic Four would have ended a long time ago.
#19 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom doesnt do that to Reed, its like a competition, Doom only wants to prove that he can outsmart him (and did it several times)

#20 Posted by Doctor von Doom (27 posts) - - Show Bio

It would certainly take some time before either would even suffer a wound.  Doom has his force-field, whereas Vader is probably more athletic.  Both have obviously dabbled in dark forces.