who'll win?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By shanana

i think Ds will win because i've seen the full extent of his powers i havent sen dooms

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Zenma

Sha says:

"i think Ds will win because i've seen the full extent of his powers i havent sen dooms"

hmmmm....well think about it you said you haven't seen the full extent of Dr. Doom, but has seen sidious, well imagine Dr. Doom's full extent, but sidious is powerful

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By shanana

well i dont know!

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zenma

hey!... what if it was on their lightning attacks?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Doom,by miles.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I'm going to say Doom, although this is much closer than the Vader versus Doom battle.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eganthevile1 says:

"Sidious, armor doesnt make a differance when a guy can choke you to death with his mind!"

While being shocked by thousands of volts of electricity...

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#9  Edited By EganTheVile1

Sidious, armor doesnt make a differance when a guy can choke you to death with his mind!

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#10  Edited By EganTheVile1

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"eganthevile1 says:
"Sidious, armor doesnt make a differance when a guy can choke you to death with his mind!"
While being shocked by thousands of volts of electricity..."
I was going to point that out too, but figured someone would say Doom has a lightning rod, lol
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11  Edited By The_Martian

Doom.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn

Dr. Doom puts Sidious to sleep.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vrakmul

aztek the lost says:

"what you seem to forget is that Dr. Doom is the second most powerful practicer of magic in the Marvel Universe as well as the second most brilliant mind...I say Doom, easy"

Yeah but doom wears metal, not good against someone who uses electricity. Not good at all. Though doom would win 9/10. He won't go out unscathed, he'll get one hell of a nasty shocking. Then get sidious.
Post Edited:2008-03-06 21:09:24

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Dreadnaught says:

"aztek the lost says:
"what you seem to forget is that Dr. Doom is the second most powerful practicer of magic in the Marvel Universe as well as the second most brilliant mind...I say Doom, easy"

Yeah but doom wears metal, not good against someone who uses electricity. Not good at all. Though doom would win 9/10. He won't go out unscathed, he'll get one hell of a nasty shocking. Then get sidious.
Post Edited:2008-03-06 21:09:24"

I figure a man as smart have Doom would have electrical insulation built in to his armor. But given how powerful Sidious is, I agree that Doom would take some hits before he pulled off a victory.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vrakmul

Alexander Anderson says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"aztek the lost says:

I figure a man as smart have Doom would have electrical insulation built in to his armor. But given how powerful Sidious is, I agree that Doom would take some hits before he pulled off a victory."

Yeah, Doom probably won't be expecting the force Sidious puts behind his Force lightning he sent yoda flying with one shot And the fact that compared to vader, Sidious is a god. Any way I have to go.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dreadnaught says:

"aztek the lost says:

If Johnny Storm who can get as hot as the sun can't beat Doom alone,what makes you think Sidious can?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dreadnaught says:

"Alexander Anderson says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"aztek the lost says:
I figure a man as smart have Doom would have electrical insulation built in to his armor. But given how powerful Sidious is, I agree that Doom would take some hits before he pulled off a victory."
Yeah, Doom probably won't be expecting the force Sidious puts behind his Force lightning *he sent yoda flying with one shot* And the fact that compared to vader, Sidious is a god. Any way I have to go."

Storm uses lightning too and she couldn't beat Doom.

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DragonGateAcer

i go with doom

Avatar image for the_iron_spider
The Iron Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The Iron Spider

doom. especially when he gets silver surfer's powers by getting the board

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By Slinger

Lightning probably wouldn't hurt Doom at all, the armor would just ground it right out, the lightning will look for the path of least resistance, which isn't going to be through doom, but the metal armor. The only trouble with lightning would be if he has electronics in his suit, they would get fried by the e.m.p. The choking on the other hand would be problematic, but it looks like it takes a lot of concentration, and Doom wouldn't just gasp for breath and grab his throat. I have to say Doom embarrasses Sidious.

DOMINIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DOMINIS

Sidious would win. Lightning is far from being the extent of his power.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lordraiden

Sidiious, way too much raw power at his disposal!

Iron MK II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Iron MK II

as far as the lightning potential goes i give it to doom easy, but over all sideous could pretty much use doom as his pet monkey, i mean sideous did manage to take out an entire fleet just with the force, all that power on just doom i think is abit much.
this isnt what i like im more a doom fanboy, but somethings just dont go how u want them

DOMINIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DOMINIS

What is the most powerful display Doom has done with lightning? I know Sidious once killed three dark prophets at the same time using lightning with one hand, and the only thing left of the dark prophets were charred bones. Sidious also killed an entire legion of storm troopers with lightning.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#25  Edited By Nerx

Sidious, call in the death star or send a horde of siths to kill doom

Iron MK II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Iron MK II
DOMINIS said:
"

What is the most powerful display Doom has done with lightning? I know Sidious once killed three dark prophets at the same time using lightning with one hand, and the only thing left of the dark prophets were charred bones. Sidious also killed an entire legion of storm troopers with lightning.

"
lol i would give sidious's lightning more singing bonus for just leaving those pfrofets with chared bones, but doom's would have more power, in the movie fantastic 4 befor he had his armour and was bearly the total potential he is now he put a whole clean through a dude. looked awsome the lighting btw was like some saught of blue beam.
caption
caption

DOMINIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DOMINIS

Doom put a hole in that guys body because he directed it to that one spot. Sidious's lightning went throughout his opponents entire bodies. Doom used his lightning on regular humans, while Sidious used his lightning on powerful force users.

Iron MK II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Iron MK II

fair point, i didnt know about that. still this doesnt change the fact the in the end sideous still wins, because his powers reach far beyond a simple lightning bolt.

DOMINIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DOMINIS

Sidious's powers that i know of:

Powerful force lightning

Telekenetically throw enormous objects

Destroy entire starfleets with a wormhole/force storm

Drain others of their life energy

See deep in the future

Can cast illusions

Can dominate other minds

Can disintegrate metal  objects, such as a lightsaber or over a ton of machinery Leia tried to crush him with

Survive death and inhabit other bodies

Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Iron Doom

DD CURBSTOMP bc he will incinerate sidious before he can even move

DOMINIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DOMINIS

Sorry but Sidious is on a whole nother level than Doom. There is no way Doom can win.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By oldmagic

Dr. Doom easily. Magic and abilities that are far more powerful then his opponent.  

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Sidious is powerful....no doubt about that but really if doom has prep he will take him down. Doom is quite a bit smarter than Sidious... Sidious is a master persuader and crafty but his overall intelligence is nothing compared to Victor Von Doom. Add in magic and the fact that with time Doom can probably negate most of Sidious's powers and he wins.

LightBright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By LightBright

Dr. Doom by far.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Doom has taken on being MUCH mor epowerful than Sidious before.....Beyonder.....Galactus.....entire teams of Superheroes....

Besides as I remember Luke was taking lightening for a while and was still alive....and Vader wasnt even phased by it when he threw him down the reactor shaft..of course he felt it afterwards lol but that isnt my point.....I love Star Wars but Doom takes this man.

Not to mention Doom has ridiculously powerful forcefields/shields...I dont think the force lightening does a thing to him

D34DP001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36  Edited By D34DP001

Doom. He probably won't even fight himself. He'd probably use Doombots to toy with him and then when it's all over, gloat and kill Sidious himself.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
D34DP001 said:
"Doom. He probably won't even fight himself. He'd probably use Doombots to toy with him and then when it's all over, gloat and kill Sidious himself."

Right on
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38  Edited By Mr. Wilson
Lunacyde said:
"D34DP001 said:
"Doom. He probably won't even fight himself. He'd probably use Doombots to toy with him and then when it's all over, gloat and kill Sidious himself."

Right on"
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Tevnoba

Actually Doom wins this.  Sidious Force Lighting and Choke powers aren't going to do anything against Doom's Magically Based Defenses.

DOMINIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DOMINIS

Doom smarter than Sidious? I think not. Sidious outsmarted an entire galaxy. He used his superior intellect to create and maintain a galactic empire to where it could not survive without him. Doom can not even conquer earth. The force is all about raw power and magic. Sidious's knowledge of magic comes from over a thousand different worlds.

If they have an all out war, Sidious beats him by far. I don't think Doombots would be a match for over trillions of stormtroopers, dark jedi, thousands of stardestroyers, millions of tie fighters, and numerous different planet destroying superweapons. Jerec alone can take out 100 Doombots.

Don't say Doom would win with prep, because Sidious's specialty is prep. Sidious carefully planned out an entire galactic war, and at the same time hid his true identity from powerful force users in plain site.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By oldmagic
DOMINIS said:
"

Doom smarter than Sidious? I think not. Sidious outsmarted an entire galaxy. He used his superior intellect to create and maintain a galactic empire to where it could not survive without him. Doom can not even conquer earth. The force is all about raw power and magic. Sidious's knowledge of magic comes from over a thousand different worlds.

If they have an all out war, Sidious beats him by far. I don't think Doombots would be a match for over trillions of stormtroopers, dark jedi, thousands of stardestroyers, millions of tie fighters, and numerous different planet destroying superweapons. Jerec alone can take out 100 Doombots.

Don't say Doom would win with prep, because Sidious's specialty is prep. Sidious carefully planned out an entire galactic war, and at the same time hid his true identity from powerful force users in plain site.

"
lol actually Doom outsmarted omnipotent beings. He did conquer earth. Doom is the next in line after Dr. Strange. 
DOMINIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DOMINIS

Sidious was able to defy prophecy. If doom is able to outsmart beings like galactus, than Sidious would be  able to. Conquering one planet  does not compare to conquering millions for over 2 decades. Galactus seems to be outsmarted and overpowered quite often, by numerous of different beings. Its called bad writing.

How can Doom win with prep, when Sidious is able to see into the future(the best tool for prep)? This is how Sidious was a stepahead of the jedi, was because of his uncanny ability to see in the future.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Can Sidious go back in time? I dont think so. Even though Star Wars tech is supposed to be 1000s of years more advanced Doom has still invented stuff that they can only dream of.

Like I said already Doom has defeated opponents far superior in power and intellect to Sidious...Get real dude....

And since you mentioned how he hid his true identity from powerful force users that is just bad storytelling....within 5 minutes of watching a movie 12 year old kids could tell the guy was a rotten apple....and no one noticed...the Jedi couldnt tell....give me a break...poor writing

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By oldmagic

You just don't get it do you?This is a one on one battle. And Sedius doesn't pass the test when it comes to raw power comparable to Doom. Tell me one thing, could Sedious penetrate the forcefield that Doom could create? Because so far, the only on who was able to penetrate it was Sentry. 

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zenma

how bout when sidious  uses his light saber?

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By oldmagic
Zenma said:
"how bout when sidious  uses his light saber?"
It won't work. Light sabers could easily be stopped by force fields or certain types of energy fields. I'm going to use a movie version for example seeing as it's easily then the book. But take the first movie for example. Obi was stuck behind a force field as he was forced to watch the fight between Qui Gon against...i can't remember his name. but anyway, he tested the force field with his light saber and it didn't do anything. Thus, Sedious light sabers are nothing but useless.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Besides who says Doom would come in close enough to use a lightsaber on...

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Tevnoba
Zenma said:
Sidious can not generate forces necessary in his light saber to destroy small moons, Doom's force field has been hit by things that powerful in the past and it did nothing.

Also, saying Sidious has the magic from 1,000's of worlds is not right either.  He understands the Force and forced based ritual magic (to some extent) - Doom plays with spells and forces that dwarf anything that Sidious has done.

Sidious, did not conquer the Galaxy, he conquered the Government - there is a difference.  And even then was opposed by the rebellion.  The only reason Doom has not succeded in doing the same is that he has been challenged by stronger, multiple points of resistance.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By oldmagic
Tevnoba said:
"Zenma said:
Sidious can not generate forces necessary in his light saber to destroy small moons, Doom's force field has been hit by things that powerful in the past and it did nothing.

Also, saying Sidious has the magic from 1,000's of worlds is not right either.  He understands the Force and forced based ritual magic (to some extent) - Doom plays with spells and forces that dwarf anything that Sidious has done.

Sidious, did not conquer the Galaxy, he conquered the Government - there is a difference.  And even then was opposed by the rebellion.  The only reason Doom has not succeded in doing the same is that he has been challenged by stronger, multiple points of resistance."
and this causes him to find other ways to succeed those oppositions. 
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom wins, but has he had a major power upgrade or something?

Last time i read anything with him (not including Infinity Gauntlet), Spiderman was giving him a hard time. Spidey even tripped him with a few marbles.