play Mvc3 and youll find out.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Current Doom, as in, Doom without his super intellect? What is he going to do, then?
coSmic_cUbeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By coSmic_cUbeR

Doom is DOOMED!!!

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. I'm still curious... And This is Doom before he lost his Intelligence with 6 months prep.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By PowerHerc

Current Doom can't beat her, but classic Doom has a chance due to his super-intellect and proven track record of beating high-level powerhouses (i.e.; Silver Surfer and the Beyonder).
Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Doom went back in time to find out how Onslaught was created, fully prepared and cloaked from just about anything, he ran into Jean as Green Phoenix during the fight at Magnetos base, she sensed him and attacked him from the astral plane distracting her from Magneto, and Doom had to flee, her power at that level was too much for him to deal with he left fearing she would destroy him, he went further into the future preped to deal with a Phoenix and arrived at her dueling against Xavier and knew that Dark Phoenix was more powerful than before and snuck away before she could notice him afraid that she would destroy him just as easy as she would have before, so yeah DP wins even if he preps, because with prep he was not ready for her power.
FunnyStuff707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FunnyStuff707

@PowerHerc:

I'm confused. When and how did Doom lose his intellect?

On topic, if Doom were aquire a Cosmic Cube, would he stand a chance?

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@FunnyStuff707 said:
"

@PowerHerc:

I'm confused. When and how did Doom lose his intellect?

On topic, if Doom were aquire a Cosmic Cube, would he stand a chance?

"

NO, the beings that cosmic cubes evolve into name Phoenix as the first power of the universe and name Dark Phoenix as what that first power becomes when it goes mad, it also says that they are beneath Celestials (who are Eternitys day dreams) Jean with Phoenix memories can destroy a celestials hand, Eternity and the rest of the abstracts feared Jean becoming Phoenix, per Xmen Forever.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Doom can steal powers from and defeat a pre-retcon Beyonder, defeat SS and Galactus, Defeat Odin, Defeat Marquis of Death, and was second in line to Sorcerer Supreme (Which even Strange acknowledged Dooms potential in the mystic arts) and has a device for everything, THEN he should be able to Handle the Dark Phoenix.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Supermanwithatan01 said:

"If Doom can steal powers from and defeat a pre-retcon Beyonder, defeat SS and Galactus, Defeat Odin, Defeat Marquis of Death, and was second in line to Sorcerer Supreme (Which even Strange acknowledged Dooms potential in the mystic arts) and has a device for everything, THEN he should be able to Handle the Dark Phoenix. "

he was allowed by Beyonder to have that power, everybody else is beneath the Phoenix in power.  It's canon that he could not handle her power and was nearly destroyed, had he not fled
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans said:
" @Supermanwithatan01 said:
"If Doom can steal powers from and defeat a pre-retcon Beyonder, defeat SS and Galactus, Defeat Odin, Defeat Marquis of Death, and was second in line to Sorcerer Supreme (Which even Strange acknowledged Dooms potential in the mystic arts) and has a device for everything, THEN he should be able to Handle the Dark Phoenix. "
he was allowed by Beyonder to have that power, everybody else is beneath the Phoenix in power. "
They changed that later. Which I think is lame. They should have let that be what it was, badass. But Strange as SS has fought Living Tribunal and Cytorrak and did a great job. Stalemate. Strange admitted Doom has gained Vast knowledge over the Dark Arts through his travels through time and bleh bleh. Doom at his peak with magic plus his incredible intellect, as well as this much prep-time and knowledge. I just think he could win the majority here. He typically comes out on top vs more powerful people. It's Dooms thing..
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
" @LordOfAllHumans said:
he was allowed by Beyonder to have that power, everybody else is beneath the Phoenix in power. "
They changed that later. Which I think is lame. They should have let that be what it was, badass. But Strange as SS has fought Living Tribunal and Cytorrak and did a great job. Stalemate. Strange admitted Doom has gained Vast knowledge over the Dark Arts through his travels through time and bleh bleh. Doom at his peak with magic plus his incredible intellect, as well as this much prep-time and knowledge. I just think he could win the majority here. He typically comes out on top vs more powerful people. It's Dooms thing.. "

all beneath the power of Phoenix, classic Strange could not end Inferno and need Rachel to tap the Phoenix to do so, all of them are beneath her power. He had all those things when he went back in time and was nearly destroyed by her astral form, he fled when he saw Dark Phoenix.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans said:
" @LordOfAllHumans said:
They changed that later. Which I think is lame. They should have let that be what it was, badass. But Strange as SS has fought Living Tribunal and Cytorrak and did a great job. Stalemate. Strange admitted Doom has gained Vast knowledge over the Dark Arts through his travels through time and bleh bleh. Doom at his peak with magic plus his incredible intellect, as well as this much prep-time and knowledge. I just think he could win the majority here. He typically comes out on top vs more powerful people. It's Dooms thing.. "
all beneath the power of Phoenix, classic Strange could not end Inferno and need Rachel to tap the Phoenix to do so, all of them are beneath her power. He had all those things when he went back in time and was nearly destroyed by her astral form, he fled when he saw Dark Phoenix. "
Beyonder > Phoenix, Cytorrak in his dimension (where strange fought him) > Phoenix, Odin power > Dark Phoenix. I believe the quote to the Phoenix was "Great is thy power milady! But it is less than nothing when compared to one who is Asgardian born" bleh bleh. Doom took ODIN down. I think he could drain Phoenix power.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame:  I just think he would find a way. Its Doctor Doom here. Maybe I'm becoming a fanboy or something. But in all honesty Doom has got incredible feats. The Dark Phoenix would be his greatest triumph, It's not exactly out of his league.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
" @Edamame:  I just think he would find a way. Its Doctor Doom here. Maybe I'm becoming a fanboy or something. But in all honesty Doom has got incredible feats. The Dark Phoenix would be his greatest triumph, It's not exactly out of his league. "

then why with prep did he run from her?
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans said:
" @Edamame:  I just think he would find a way. Its Doctor Doom here. Maybe I'm becoming a fanboy or something. But in all honesty Doom has got incredible feats. The Dark Phoenix would be his greatest triumph, It's not exactly out of his league. "
then why with prep did he run from her? "
Idk. PIS. It happens.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
" @LordOfAllHumans said:
Idk. PIS. It happens. "

it does happen, but Dark Phoenix was clocked at being second only to the creator on panel, him taking Beyonders power was allowed by Beyonder and everybody else you mentioned is not on her level power wise, so PIS is not an issue, she was too much for him, she will wipe him out with a thought
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans said:
" @LordOfAllHumans said:
Idk. PIS. It happens. "
it does happen, but Dark Phoenix was clocked at being second only to the creator on panel, him taking Beyonders power was allowed by Beyonder and everybody else you mentioned is not on her level power wise, so PIS is not an issue, she was too much for him, she will wipe him out with a thought "
I guess so. Just seems like Doom would find a way.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
" @LordOfAllHumans said:
" @LordOfAllHumans said:
Idk. PIS. It happens. "
it does happen, but Dark Phoenix was clocked at being second only to the creator on panel, him taking Beyonders power was allowed by Beyonder and everybody else you mentioned is not on her level power wise, so PIS is not an issue, she was too much for him, she will wipe him out with a thought "
I guess so. Just seems like Doom would find a way. "

he won't he is nothing to her, Dark Phoenix didn't destroy everything because of Jean caring about the Xmen without that she will not play with her food in a second she can destroy a star system, he is toast.
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

love was the reason why Dark Phoenix was defeated.. Jean Grey's love for all life, her friends and her one true love gave her the strength to overcome the dominating persona of the Dark Phoenix and commit the highest form of nobility which meant sacrificing her life for the sake of all that lives.. Dr. Doom can do anything when Storm turned into Roguestorm.. and we all know Dark Phoenix >>>>>>>>>>>>> Roguestorm.. but with 6 months of prep, he could possibly do something.. there is a huge loophole in the scenario cause we have a character who can make her thoughts instant reality and a person who managed to defeat a major powerhouse with prep alone.. 

in a random encounter, Dark Phoenix wins without doubt.. with 6 months prep, there would be a 50% chance of Dr. Doom winning.. 
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame: well when manifesting in the physical universe within a host, the power of the Phoenix is equal to the souls that is still yet to be born.. and exactly how many souls are there waiting to be born? the number is infinite and practically limitless.. if Doom within 6 months of prep manages to acquire greater powers such as that of the Beyonder or the HOTU, then that is the only scenario he can win..
Solanis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Solanis

Assuming no morals (due to lack of rules).. Doom Wins.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Necrom had a million years of prep and couldn't even take Rachel down and he had a piece of the Phoenix, it has been shown on panel that Jean Grey (who is Dark Phoenix) can shut down or take her powers away from others that possesse it, if he found a way to steal her power, she can just take it back or turn it off.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No other takers?

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By Roddy010

Dark Phoenix...

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Doom:

Beat Uatu. The Watcher
Beat Silver Surfer several times.
Beat Warlock and Magus at the same time. Adam even tried to sneak attack his back.
Took a blast from Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet and shook it off like a joke.
Beat Pre-retcon Beyonder.
Beat Pre-retcon Molecule Man."

Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Omarpool
@Morpheus_ said:
" Current Doom, as in, Doom without his super intellect? What is he going to do, then? "
Not up to date on Doom. What happened that made him lose his intellect? Sounds like a bad move. That's what makes Doom such a good villain.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Omarpool said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" Current Doom, as in, Doom without his super intellect? What is he going to do, then? "

Not up to date on Doom. What happened that made him lose his intellect? Sounds like a bad move. That's what makes Doom such a good villain. "
Think it happened to him in the Doomwars Storyline. Hes was betrayed and tortured then escaped and went back to Latveria. He started to realize he might have brain damage then Valeria confirmed it. Made a deal with him to give him back his intelligence if he helps the Fantastic Four or something. But with prep time Doom Pawns >> 98% Of the Marvel Univese. Besides like Thanos and the One above all..

Some Reasons Doctor Doom is a badass.. like I've already stated:

Conquered Earth Twice (officially)
Beat Uatu The Watcher
Beat Galactus at least twice I think (stealing his power)
Beat Warlock and Magus at the same time. Adam even tried to sneak attack his back.
Beat Odin and other Asgardians (Including Thor*)
Beat Marquis of Death
Took a blast from Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet and shook it off like a joke.
Beat Pre-retcon Beyonder.
Beat Pre-retcon Molecule Man.

Ps. with Brother Voodoo Defeated almost ALL of the magic Users on earth including Ghost Rider. Was second in line for Sorcerer Supreme but blehh went to Voodoo whom he defeated btw. Even Strange admitted that Dooms magic ability was powerful because of his vast knowledge of the Dark Arts, he's at threat to strange. Thats a big deal too

Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Omarpool
@Supermanwithatan01: Oh. Thanks.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Omarpool: np I edited it and added some stuff
Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Omarpool
@Supermanwithatan01: Doom is one bad mowfow. Easily makes it into Marvel's Top Three Villains.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Omarpool said:
" @Supermanwithatan01: Doom is one bad mowfow. Easily makes it into Marvel's Top Three Villains. "
Yeah. Hes a BMF. Idk if he could Take the Phoenix though. Maybe if he had a device but who knows.. If anyone could it's him...
Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Omarpool
" @Omarpool said:
" @Supermanwithatan01: Doom is one bad mowfow. Easily makes it into Marvel's Top Three Villains. "
Yeah. Hes a BMF. Idk if he could Take the Phoenix though. Maybe if he had a device but who knows.. If anyone could it's him... "
If any human could. Yeah it'd be him.
dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

#37  Edited By dewboy01

Doom took SS's power cosmic, so why not the dark phoenix's?

Solanis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Solanis

Doom takes this imo.
=

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BMEZY
@william knowles

The Power cosmic which silver surfer possesses is not infinite nor limitless.. why do you think galactus has to feed on planets... the power of the phoenix is virtually limitless; it matches the power of lives yet to be born in the multiverse.. that's infinite.. that much power simply can't be contained and it would overload him and Doom will die; he is still a mutant and even he has his limits.. the power of the phoenix is just to much, to vast. why do you think he keeps fleeing whenever he faces her
emmo_frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By emmo_frost
@Supermanwithatan01: the power of the phoenix is limitless, and with a right host, it can be unstopable, she is way over them
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmo_frost said:
@Supermanwithatan01: the power of the phoenix is limitless, and with a right host, it can be unstopable, she is way over them
Not even close.... Maybe your confused on who these characters are.. Doom has been GOD before...
emmo_frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By emmo_frost
@Supermanwithatan01: hmm, maybe, but at the end of the day, doom is mortal,  he can be killed, the phoenix force will never die, nor their host
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43  Edited By Killemall

Well assuming he still has super-intelligence doom takes this.. you have given enough time and he has taken being stronger than phoenix, namely Beyonder and galactus =)... 
given so much prep time, the one doom should have difficulty beating would be thanos with equal prep time =) 

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Baltoro

Doom never beat Galactus fairly.  What is with all this nonsense being spouted.  Regular phoenix also cleaned Galactus's clock and if she is Dark Phoenix she will just fry up the solar system Doom is hiding in.

No Caption Provided
How can Doom prep for that?
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Baltoro said:
Doom never beat Galactus fairly.  What is with all this nonsense being spouted.  Regular phoenix also cleaned Galactus's clock and if she is Dark Phoenix she will just fry up the solar system Doom is hiding in.

No Caption Provided
How can Doom prep for that?
Doom has stolen Galatcus' powers twice. Ha his greatest power is outsmarting the opponent which he almost Always does. On page one I've gotten the list of Heavy hitters he's defeated. Phoenix force is beastly but it's been defeated on multiple occasions. 

@emmo_frost said:
@Supermanwithatan01: hmm, maybe, but at the end of the day, doom is mortal,  he can be killed, the phoenix force will never die, nor their host

Doom recreated every molecule in his existence and gained INCREDIBLE amounts of power after living for thousands of years ind the MOD Storyline.. His only want or need was revenge... Which he got. Doom when he truly wants something. Like revenge fueled or passionately is nigh-unstoppable. And idk bout that. They've been taken out by less. Give Doom enough prep time and let him use his imagination. He'll be using Rachel or Jean as bottom bi*** and he'd be their pimp. He's taken over the world more than once and basically got bored and gave it back. The guy is unstoppable if he reallllly wanted to be... 

But I copied and pasted this just so I could prove my point lol 

Conquered Earth Twice (officially)
Beat Uatu The Watcher
Beat Galactus at least twice I think (stealing his power, which is how Doom operates anyways it's apart of his character type)
Beat Warlock and Magus at the same time. Adam even tried to sneak attack his back. This is just a kickass feat...
Beat Odin and other Asgardians (Including Thor*) Odin vs Dark Phoenix would be good but Idk who'd win..
Beat Marquis of Death = (Would be an AWESOME fight but I think he's > Dark Phoenix) imo
Took a blast from Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet and shook it off like a joke. is > Dark Phoenix
Beat Pre-retcon Beyonder. >>>>> Everyone but God including Phoenix
Beat Pre-retcon Molecule Man. >>>> Almost Every including Phoenix

Ps. with Brother Voodoo Defeated almost ALL of the magic Users on earth including Ghost Rider. Was second in line for Sorcerer Supreme but blehh went to Voodoo whom he defeated btw. Even Strange admitted that Dooms magic ability was powerful because of his vast knowledge of the Dark Arts, he's at threat to strange. Thats a big deal too
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@coSmic_cUbeR said:
Doom is DOOMED!!!
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jojjimbo

Dark Phoenix wins

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Hmm, I say Dark Phoenix.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#50  Edited By Thor's hammmer

current doom already has 2 infinity gauntlents a dimension full of super tech and an army to do his bidding. He takes.