Dr. Doom vs. Batman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#151  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Ferro Vida: The difference is that Kalndicar was willing to throw the characters he likes under the bus for the characters he likes more. Like Domino/X-23. "
Ya that was great
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#152  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Lance Uppercut: Oh f@ck, that still gives me nightmares. He was actually arguing that it was an omega level chicken.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Undergroundgod: 1) ... Protagonist =/= hero. Seriously. Pay attention in English class.  2) Reed Richards? Bruce Banner? Tony Stark?  3) I'm not even dignifying this with sarcasm. "
What are you talking about? These guy's are Hero's/Protagonists, yeah I know! When did I lead on that I didn't understand what portagonist means? "
I wasn't even referring to that with the second point! You eluded to that when you said you can't picture Joker as a protagonist, despite the fact that he has his own award-winning mini series. "

They had to change alot about the character in that mini series. In order to change a villian to a hero, you have to make changes, that was all I was saying! I might have misunderstood your question. All I know right now, is I feel like I am under attack for thinking Batman would win, which is never cool.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Undergroundgod: Read my above statement and stop this nonsense "

Yes I understood and ageed, with what you said.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#155  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Lance Uppercut: Oh f@ck, that still gives me nightmares. He was actually arguing that it was an omega level chicken. "
Haha don't forget when he was trying to explain that genetics and cloning 

@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Ferro Vida: The difference is that Kalndicar was willing to throw the characters he likes under the bus for the characters he likes more. Like Domino/X-23. "
Ya that was great "

We had to convince him for what, thirty minutes before he started using the chicken scan he tried so hard to argue against in another thread
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Undergroundgod: You always think Batman would win. I have never seen you admit that he won't win, despite the fact that all of your arguments have been dismantled.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Lance Uppercut: Using Wikipedia to back himself up, no less. One of these days I might just track down his "medical practice" (COUGH Mother's basement).
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Lance Uppercut: LMFAO! I nearly pissed myself when he posted it
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Undergroundgod: You always think Batman would win. I have never seen you admit that he won't win, despite the fact that all of your arguments have been dismantled. "

How? If you are telling me that Doom would have really won every time he lost, and Batman would have lost every time he won, over the years... I am sorry, I just don't agree with that.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#160  Edited By ComicStooge

Doom wakes a genetic clone of Hulk and then Culk (Clone-Hulk) smashes Batman.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Undergroundgod said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Undergroundgod: You always think Batman would win. I have never seen you admit that he won't win, despite the fact that all of your arguments have been dismantled. "
How? If you are telling me that Doom would have really won every time he lost, and Batman would have lost every time he won, over the years... I am sorry, I just don't agree with that. "
No ones ever said any of those things.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Y'know, it's times like these, reminiscing when I almost miss Klandicars zany antics.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Undergroundgod said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
How? If you are telling me that Doom would have really won every time he lost, and Batman would have lost every time he won, over the years... I am sorry, I just don't agree with that. "
When did I say anything about Batman? I'm saying that there are numerous instances where Doom had to lose because if he won the story would lose its protagonist. I said nothing about Batman other then that if he faced Doom in his own book he would have to win because it is his book.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Lance Uppercut: Using Wikipedia to back himself up, no less. One of these days I might just track down his "medical practice" (COUGH Mother's basement). "

Your right he sounds bad, who uses Wikipedia? They have a lot of wrong, LOL. 

I am a Batman fan your right. But no more than a Captain America fan, or a Iron Man fan. I just don't see Bruce not being able to deal with Victor, knowing what I know about him. Knowing the names who have took him down over the years, I think Batman is more than qualified to take him down too. Why do you feel the need to put him bellow Marvel heros, because he is human, because he can't fly without aid, what is it?
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#165  Edited By crabtree

doom wins

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#166  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

STOP NOW.....this is one of the worst threads I have ever been guilty of making....let it die.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Lance Uppercut said:
" Y'know, it's times like these, reminiscing when I almost miss Klandicars zany antics. "
Ya he was great when you had nothing to do but surf the web. He could kill hours like it was nothing
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Undergroundgod: Because I have actually read books with him in it, have seen what he can do, and know that Batman won't be able to beat him a majority of the time. It's not a matter of Marvel vs. DC, it's a matter of Batman facing off against someone that he can't beat. And using who Doom has lost against to decided who wins the fight isn't fair. After all, Batman has lost to guys like Bane and Joker, so using your logic that should mean Doom has a decent shot even with his "flaws."
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
When did I say anything about Batman? I'm saying that there are numerous instances where Doom had to lose because if he won the story would lose its protagonist. I said nothing about Batman other then that if he faced Doom in his own book he would have to win because it is his book. "

In a legitimate Batman kind of fashion, that was all I was saying.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Undergroundgod said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Lance Uppercut: Using Wikipedia to back himself up, no less. One of these days I might just track down his "medical practice" (COUGH Mother's basement). "

I am a Batman fan your right. But no more than a Captain America fan, or a fan. I just don't see Bruce not being able to deal with Victor, knowing what I know about him. Knowing the names who have took him down over the years, I think Batman is more than qualified to take him down too. Why do you feel the need to put him bellow Marvel heros, because he is human, because he can't fly without aid, what is it? "
You also thought Batman was going to do him in with knockout gas, and your only argument for Batman winning is "look at who Doom fights and loses to". Comparing Dooms rogues gallery to Batmans is like comparing apples to a fruit no ones heard of because it sucks.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Undergroundgod said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
When did I say anything about Batman? I'm saying that there are numerous instances where Doom had to lose because if he won the story would lose its protagonist. I said nothing about Batman other then that if he faced Doom in his own book he would have to win because it is his book. "
In a legitimate Batman kind of fashion, that was all I was saying. "
No, only because it was his own book. It's the same way Bruce has killed Superman in his own book.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Comparing Dooms rogues gallery to Batmans is like comparing apples to a fruit no ones heard of because it sucks.

LMFAEIOU and sometimes Y
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Tim Drake is better than Batman in everything but fighting and building sh!t

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Lunacyde said:
"

Comparing Dooms rogues gallery to Batmans is like comparing apples to a fruit no ones heard of because it sucks.

LMFAEIOU and sometimes Y "
Seriously. If they made a fruit from donkeys balls, that would be Batmans rogues gallery.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lunacyde said:
"

LMFAEIOU and sometimes Y "
Seriously. If they made a fruit from donkeys balls, that would be Batmans rogues gallery. "
You don't like Batman's Rogue Gallery?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Lunacyde: Nah man, Killer Croc and his rock are at least on par with Vulture.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Tim Drake is better than Batman in everything but fighting and building sh!t "
How about escape artistry?
and being angry and controlling
and being rich.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Lunacyde said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Tim Drake is better than Batman in everything but fighting and building sh!t "
How about escape artistry? and being angry and controlling and being rich. "
Ok you got me on escape and angry and controlling but being Bruce's oldest son he currently has the entire Wayne fortune
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Ferro Vida said:

I am a Batman fan your right. But no more than a Captain America fan, or a fan. I just don't see Bruce not being able to deal with Victor, knowing what I know about him. Knowing the names who have took him down over the years, I think Batman is more than qualified to take him down too. Why do you feel the need to put him bellow Marvel heros, because he is human, because he can't fly without aid, what is it? "
You also thought Batman was going to do him in with knockout gas, and your only argument for Batman winning is "look at who Doom fights and loses to". Comparing Dooms rogues gallery to Batmans is like comparing apples to a fruit no ones heard of because it sucks."

No I was not the one who brought up the gas! I only said it sounded like something that would happen in a comic. I said durring one of Dooms listen to me talk about how awsome I am, speeches, Batman would just let himself out, or take Doom out, or throw a Bat a rang into the computer consel that Doom was going to use to destroy everyone. I was making a joke!
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut: He has some stinkers, but so does everyone. As a whole Batman's Rogue Galleries is one of the best IMO.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Lunacyde said:
" @Lance Uppercut: He has some stinkers, but so does everyone. As a whole Batman's Rogue Galleries is one of the best IMO. "
Same Batman and Flash at a close second are my favorites
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Lunacyde: El Sombrero and Maxwell Lord are pretty cool, but most of his rogues seem trivial IMO
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @Lance Uppercut: He has some stinkers, but so does everyone. As a whole Batman's Rogue Galleries is one of the best IMO. "
Same Batman and Flash at a close second are my favorites "

Mine too!
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lunacyde: El Sombrero and Maxwell Lord are pretty cool, but most of his rogues seem trivial IMO "
Well he is mainly a street level hero.
Avatar image for crimsonspider89
crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#185  Edited By crimsonspider89

Dr. Doom. Bats is all that and everything. But Doom is a sorcerer, master tactician, and a genius. I guarantee he has everything Bats does. Plus some. I mean, he has been said to have been in the running for Sorcerer Supreme. Plus, he has some awesome toys and is the third smartest. (Valerie Richards takes the 1/2 spot. Said to be as smart as Reed or smarter.)

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Lunacyde said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lunacyde: El Sombrero and Maxwell Lord are pretty cool, but most of his rogues seem trivial IMO "
Well he is mainly a street level hero. "

And his rogues work for the level he's on.
Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Goenitz

Doom takes all

unage00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By unage00

doom has more fly miles in the cosmic area than BM, Doom wins.

Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By ghostrider fan1

honestly the only one i think batman could win is the one with no prep time doom may be stronger but Bat's taken out alot stronger guys than him but doom with prep would win
Avatar image for www_deadpoolforum_com
www.deadpoolforum.com

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Doom 

Doom 

And Doom again
Dark Noldor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1014

#191  Edited By Dark Noldor

Dr. Doom easily...Batman doesn´t stand a chance. What´s he going to do? Throw batarangs? Gas? Explosives? One blaster ray of Dr. Doom's enough to close the deal.

Newmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Newmen

Dr.Doom stole Galactus powers so yeah

darksoul7th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By darksoul7th

Batman wins but Doom Cheats by using Psy. Powers!

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#194  Edited By Dracade102
@Dark Noldor said:
" Dr. Doom easily...Batman doesn´t stand a chance. What´s he going to do? Throw batarangs? Gas? Explosives? One blaster ray of Dr. Doom's enough to close the deal. "
This.
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By m0ntyb0y

Doom easily 

the only thing that could save Batman is plot armour

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Blob

Doom. Much prefer Batman though in all cases but yeah I'm not a blind fanboy I admit Doom wins in every scenario.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom

Oghmata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Oghmata

That's a tricky one. The only way Batman could beat Doom was if Doom died from a big ol' laughter at the idea of Batman winning the fight. 
And yet, let's all remember that Doom was once beaten by Squirrel Girl ! So...
... No, still Doom, hands down.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did any one out of 10 pages pic batman.. for ANY of the scenarios? haha... Maybe if Batman can use the Justice League.. Then he wins one...

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Doom in all. unfortunatley.