This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Lunacyde (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom vs. Batman

No Prep

1 hour prep

1 day prep

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr.Doom.CURBSTOMP

#3 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Dr.Doom.CURBSTOMP"
Basically
#4 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Dr.Doom.CURBSTOMP"
Basically"
#5 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

doom overall

#6 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom

#7 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah.

#8 Posted by Ptero (184 posts) - - Show Bio

"

Dr. Doom vs. Batman

No Prep - Doom.

1 hour prep - Doom

1 day prep - Doom, but Batman gets to make out his will.

"
#9 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#10 Posted by Lunacyde (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet....so logic actually worked out in this one....usually batman fanboys make him out to be able to do anything.

#11 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

not with doom

#12 Posted by Lunacyde (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

I think once a Batman fanboy told me he could beat Jesus with enough prep time

#13 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom excels in prep.  He conjured up a lifeless army in an our fighting off the Might Avengers.

#14 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

doom

#15 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Rapist said:
"doom"

Yep.
#16 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom= expert at prep

#17 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna change my mind and say batman just for the hell of it.

#18 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"I'm gonna change my mind and say batman just for the hell of it."
Why not! Batman's got the Batfactor going for him.
#19 Posted by Lunacyde (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Nightmare said:

"

Doom= expert at prep

"

Hahaha yes i already know this I am a big fan of Doom....just batman fanboys like to make a big deal about him having prep time and right now im sick of them

#20 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

batman and doom are both in intelligent

#21 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Lady Nightmare said:
"batman and doom are both in intelligent
But I just think that Doom can do anything in enough prep
Some Batman Fanboy thinks batman can do anything
But I think Doom can do anything
"
Almost anything. 
#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom can beat the One above all with prep *he did beat the beyonder which counts as beating god/one above all people* So batman's royally F***ed here.

#23 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Doom can beat the One above all with prep *he did beat the beyonder which counts as beating god/one above all people* So batman's royally F***ed here."
damn....wow! i never knew. thats just fcked up. I seriously don't believe a human could accomplish such a feat.
#24 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Doom can beat the One above all with prep *he did beat the beyonder which counts as beating god/one above all people* So batman's royally F***ed here."
damn....wow! i never knew. thats just fcked up. I seriously don't believe a human could accomplish such a feat."
Doom is more powerful than god with prep lol.  
#25 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
damn....wow! i never knew. thats just fcked up. I seriously don't believe a human could accomplish such a feat."
Doom is more powerful than god with prep lol.  "
lol Thats like saying, i place Bulma in Marvel's earth, wish for her to be evil and SHE could pretty much do anything. shudders
#26 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom has beaten every level of cosmic entity with prep time.  Eternity level entities, Surfer level entities, One above all level entities, Living tribunal level entities, anything you name it.  He must have something more powerful than Omnipotence going for him.  :P

#27 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed lol

#28 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

doomfactor

#29 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Doom has beaten every level of cosmic entity with prep time.  Eternity level entities, Surfer level entities, One above all level entities, Living tribunal level entities, anything you name it.  He must have something more powerful than Omnipotence going for him.  :P"
Thats just the thing. It's ridiculous how a human do such a thing no matter how much magic or intelligence he has going for him. It just boggles the mind. 
#30 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

I think doom is the true ruler of the Omniverse, he can kick the arse of god and yet he loses to the fantastic four.  :P

#31 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"I think doom is the true ruler of the Omniverse, he can kick the arse of god and yet he loses to the fantastic four.  :P"
ah the ironies burn. 
#32 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"I think doom is the true ruler of the Omniverse, he can kick the arse of god and yet he loses to the fantastic four.  :P"
ah the ironies burn. "
Maybe he has Selective Uber Haxxor abilities, He>God on certain occasions on other times he is<a nerd who can stretch, a blonde who can turn invisible and create force fields, a pilot who can lift 100 tons and is made of rocks, and a blond who can manipulate fire.
#33 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have intelligence to read what you just said XD

But what i do know is that there is no way in hell he could do such a thing without lady luck aka The Presence aka the comic writers/artists XDD
#34 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"I don't have intelligence to read what you just said XD
But what i do know is that there is no way in hell he could do such a thing without lady luck aka The Presence aka the comic writers/artists XDD
"
He has the ability to turn his over godliness on and off :P.
#35 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

lol ain't that the truth. Stupid ass cocky friggen monkey ballz cheese monkey magician boy!!! And people thought batman could do anything lolz

#36 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom is the only one who can defeat Omnipotent beings and still lose to a man made of rubber.  Maybe Rubber is his kryptonite :P

#37 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

now that boggles my mind

#38 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

It could be why he avoids tires. :P

#39 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Doom is the only one who can defeat Omnipotent beings and still lose to a man made of rubber.  Maybe Rubber is his kryptonite :P"
Well....being bitch slapped by rubber is pretty painful lol i mean, can you just imagine it? You beat great gods that could destroy galaxies and then this guy made out of rubber beats you. Can you imagine what the gods feel? Total humiliation. I'd hide under a rock for the next 2 centuries or 3 if some mortal beats me and then finding out later this mortal made of rubber beat him. Jeez, wonder if the other gods/goddess would pick on him for being beaten by a mortal......hmm 
#40 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Doom is the only one who can defeat Omnipotent beings and still lose to a man made of rubber.  Maybe Rubber is his kryptonite :P"
Well....being bitch slapped by rubber is pretty painful lol i mean, can you just imagine it? You beat great gods that could destroy galaxies and then this guy made out of rubber beats you. Can you imagine what the gods feel? Total humiliation. I'd hide under a rock for the next 2 centuries or 3 if some mortal beats me and then finding out later this mortal made of rubber beat him. Jeez, wonder if the other gods/goddess would pick on him for being beaten by a mortal......hmm "
It's why the beyonder had himself rectonned.  He was too embarrassed.  :P
#41 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

thats what boggles my mind

#42 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn....i never read up to that far. lol

#43 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

The Doominator.

#44 Posted by The Fabulous Frag (72 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#45 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom is Ungodly with prep, always remember that.  :P

#46 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

batman beats superman, and we all know superman is unbeatable. bats wins.

#47 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"batman beats superman, and we all know superman is unbeatable. bats wins."

Riiiight!!!
#48 Posted by Lunacyde (17984 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"batman beats superman, and we all know superman is unbeatable. bats wins."

This is sarcasm right....haha I never know after reading what some people say on this site.
#49 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

and besides, bats created the brother eye and the omacs. That's a whole army of beings capable of whooping any superhero. Beat that Doomboy!!!

#50 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"and besides, bats created the brother eye and the omacs. That's a whole army of beings capable of whooping any superhero. Beat that Doomboy!!!"
Doom beats totally omnipotent beings with prep.