#1 Posted by Murder_2120 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom vs Ahriman from the Warhammer 40k universe. I'm sure most of you know who Doom is, but Ahriman is one of the most powerful psyker/sorcerers of WH40k. They are both incredibly strong, masters of magic and have power armor. I've gone with the Earth-616 version of Doom, right after his return from 'hell'. I'm estimating Doom's strength around the 20 ton mark since he fought Luke Cage to a standstill.

Right now Doom is losing the battle, if anyone has any information that can help Doom, please speak up.

http://www.factpile.com/7268-ahriman-vs-dr-doom/#comments

#2 Posted by Murder_2120 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

I forgot the setting:

When Ahriman refuses to give up his quest to understand the Chaos god Tzeentch, he is cast out of the W40k universe into a strange new one.

Meanwhile, a hooded figure rises from his thrown as an intense light and unimaginable power radiates from before him. The raging tempest calms and now, in his personal sanctuary stands one of the mightiest sorcerers of the Warhammer Universe.

Viktor Vauhn Doom grits his teeth and demands to know who this intruder is: “Name yourself while you still breath, witch.”

Ahriman looks upon his adversary and speaks with the voice of a thousand tongues: “Ahriman..”

The battle takes place in Doom’s castle, but the forces that sent Ahriman there have shut down all of Doom’s personal security forces. Doom himself is unharmed and is the most recent incarnation. If Ahriman can defeat Doom then he shall be given Deamon Hood and freed upon the Marvel Earth realm.

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Dooom

#4 Posted by Murder_2120 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Oo how does that help

-lol

#5 Edited by Strider92 (16491 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahriman. His abilities are too haxed. A LOT of what Ahzek can do hasn't been mentioned in that factpile link. Ahzek can prevent other people accessing their magical abilities, can manipulate time, open warp rifts and ontop of being that he's also a planetary scale telepath. Without prep Doom isn't winning.

@Murder_2120 said:

If Ahriman can defeat Doom then he shall be given Deamon Hood and freed upon the Marvel Earth realm.

I'm pretty sure Ahriman would rather stay in the Marvel U than become a daemon lol!

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

What Strider said.

Doom could beat anyone with prep. In a Random encounter he woul more than likely loose to Ahriman. I never seen Doom bring a Army on a Planet Scale like Ahriman nor have the ability to stop Time Manipulation or Ahrimans Precognition.

#7 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Ahriman. His abilities are too haxed. A LOT of what Ahzek can do hasn't been mentioned in that factpile link. Ahzek can prevent other people accessing their magical abilities, can manipulate time, open warp rifts and ontop of being that he's also a planetary scale telepath. Without prep Doom isn't winning.

@Murder_2120 said:

If Ahriman can defeat Doom then he shall be given Deamon Hood and freed upon the Marvel Earth realm.

I'm pretty sure Ahriman would rather stay in the Marvel U than become a daemon lol!

i agree with this..Random encounter Ahriman just brings too much to the table for Doom to handle imo..

#8 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

DR DOOM

#9 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@Murder_2120 said:

Dr. Doom vs Ahriman from the Warhammer 40k universe. I'm sure most of you know who Doom is, but Ahriman is one of the most powerful psyker/sorcerers of WH40k. They are both incredibly strong, masters of magic and have power armor. I've gone with the Earth-616 version of Doom, right after his return from 'hell'. I'm estimating Doom's strength around the 20 ton mark since he fought Luke Cage to a standstill.

Right now Doom is losing the battle, if anyone has any information that can help Doom, please speak up.

http://www.factpile.com/7268-ahriman-vs-dr-doom/#comments

No prep? Ahriman rips open a hole to the warp that covers the entire arena and Doom goes hurtling into oblivion to be anal raped by Slaaneshi daemons for all eternity.

#10 Posted by ChaosMarvel (997 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahzek stomps Doom without prep.

#11 Edited by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell, Ahzek's entrance could kill doom should he choose to come in by tearing open a hole to the warp riding a chaos leviathan (daemonic space whale) like the most diabolically awesome surfer ever.

Edit: Someone must now draw a comic of Doctor Doom sitting in his castle plotting how to take down richards, only for a hole to the warp to open up, followed by Ahriman rocking out on top of a giant demonic space whale that squishes Doom into a bloody pulp. Because it will be awesome.

#12 Posted by Strider92 (16491 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardian_of_Gravity said:

Edit: Someone must now draw a comic of Doctor Doom sitting in his castle plotting how to take down richards, only for a hole to the warp to open up, followed by Ahriman rocking out on top of a giant demonic space whale that squishes Doom into a bloody pulp. Because it will be awesome.

Demonic Space Whale!?

#13 Posted by Kamal Re'x the Abductor (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Guardian_of_Gravity said:

Edit: Someone must now draw a comic of Doctor Doom sitting in his castle plotting how to take down richards, only for a hole to the warp to open up, followed by Ahriman rocking out on top of a giant demonic space whale that squishes Doom into a bloody pulp. Because it will be awesome.

Demonic Space Whale!?

Check it, http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Leviathan_(Daemon)#.UHqTYcXMhlE Ahriman can yank something bigger than a city out from the warp.

#14 Posted by Strider92 (16491 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kamal Re'x the Abductor: Yep Doom is out of his league here. Ahriman has also changed the flow of time with just a wave of his hand and created a spell so destructive that only Magnus could stop it. Giant Space Whale ftw!

#15 Posted by Kamal Re'x the Abductor (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Kamal Re'x the Abductor: Yep Doom is out of his league here. Ahriman has also changed the flow of time with just a wave of his hand and created a spell so destructive that only Magnus could stop it. Giant Space Whale ftw!

Yep, and to think, some people seriously thought that Hulk was a match for Daemon Primarch Angron. :U

Some people just underestimate 40k.

#16 Posted by Strider92 (16491 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kamal Re'x the Abductor: Hulk would get wrecked by Angron. They aren't even in the same league especially if Angron has his standard gear.