Dr Doom/Thanos/Galactus vs The Endless

• 79 results
jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@darkraiden: manifest them, causing illusions.... the endless does not have that many feats

Excpet for Dr Destiny with Dream's powers creating multiple universes ;)

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@jwwprod: yeah, it is with a small part at that

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: that is what I meant, he stole only a small part, and still is that powerful

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Dextersinister

@darkraiden said:

@baron_von_santa said:

@darkraiden: their powers are not even the same. they are all masters of magic, and nigh omnipresent. and nigh absolute control of their own aspects.

Sounds like Nightmare to me, albeit a bit stronger. He was drained and absorbed with ease. I don't see Doom having much trouble.

Except when Morpheus placed most of his power in a pendant and Dr destiny obtained it he was still able to beat the man by turning the power against him. Also assuming that his power can be stolen or that Doom can steal energy from someone he's never met which only the most deluded would believe.

The main reason the Endless and Morningstar are placed so highly on the vine isn't simply because they are powerful, it's because they are the few characters of that level that have actually been portrayed as characters.

Mephisto, Galactus, Beyonder, Lantern Entities, Nekron and this Nightmare guy all idiots

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By jwwprod
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@dextersinister: lucifer is weaker than Michael by far, and the endless are weaker than lucifer by very far

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: yeah!

destiny > death > dream > destruction > .....

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: lucifer is weaker than Michael by far, and the endless are weaker than lucifer by very far

Not really my point, just that the endless are a lot more competent than your typical abstract that normally gets one upped by someone weaker.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa said:

Not really my point, just that the endless are a lot more competent than your typical abstract that normally gets one upped by someone weaker.

This.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: manifest them, causing illusions.... the endless does not have that many feats

Manifesting Doom's Desires only aid him.....illusions will be broken by his armor/willpower/psychic defenses/etc. Seriously though, actually manifesting Doom's desires only can be bad for an opponent.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: why not take away all desire he has? even the desire to live?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By DarkRaiden
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: too much willpower? lol. yeah. right.

it is not just she has control over desire. she IS desire, and if she can not even do that, then she can just die.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: too much willpower? lol. yeah. right.

it is not just she has control over desire. she IS desire, and if she can not even do that, then she can just die.

I mean...the guy came back to life through sheer willpower and hate and resisted Purple Man (who had the entire world under his control, well Doom's control using his powers) with sheer willpower, and has resisted reality warp through sheer willpower. Doom's willpower is a literal superpower for him.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@darkraiden: purple man is planetary, she is multiversal, though not in power, only nigh omnipresence

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Endless

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the Endless win. unless marvel team can gather the infinity gauntlet in 1 hour, which is very doubtful, but let's not foget Thanos has time travel ability so 1 hour is not a problem.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By jwwprod

@dextersinister said:

@darkraiden said:

@baron_von_santa said:

@darkraiden: their powers are not even the same. they are all masters of magic, and nigh omnipresent. and nigh absolute control of their own aspects.

Sounds like Nightmare to me, albeit a bit stronger. He was drained and absorbed with ease. I don't see Doom having much trouble.

Except when Morpheus placed most of his power in a pendant and Dr destiny obtained it he was still able to beat the man by turning the power against him. Also assuming that his power can be stolen or that Doom can steal energy from someone he's never met which only the most deluded would believe.

The main reason the Endless and Morningstar are placed so highly on the vine isn't simply because they are powerful, it's because they are the few characters of that level that have actually been portrayed as characters.

Mephisto, Galactus, Beyonder, Lantern Entities, Nekron and this Nightmare guy all idiots

This.

Though Galactus can be portrayed as character aswell ;P

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

How... is this even an argument? The Endless decide the other team do not exist, and thus it is so.

Utter slaughterhouse

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@rolldestroyer my friend and you explan to DarkRaiden what actually happened with you whole Dr Doom stealing the Beyonders powers thing because your one of the best Beyonder experts I know.

don't follow the discussion. Could you be more specific on what do you want me to prove?

Basically, though. It involved huge plot. I mean....first issue we see Galactus gets swatted like a fly before he even reaches the portal which leads to the beyond realm. Yet Doom (while possessing G's powers), somehow manages to hold his own for a while, but when he starts to lose (and i recall that there is a recap of this event which says the beyond realm prevented Doom from dying or something along those lines) pull a galactus device out of his ass (never considered using it right from the very start) and steal the Beyonder's powers.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer said:

@jwwprod said:

@rolldestroyer my friend and you explan to DarkRaiden what actually happened with you whole Dr Doom stealing the Beyonders powers thing because your one of the best Beyonder experts I know.

don't follow the discussion. Could you be more specific on what do you want me to prove?

Basically, though. It involved huge plot. I mean....first issue we see Galactus gets swatted like a fly before he even reaches the portal which leads to the beyond realm. Yet Doom (while possessing G's powers), somehow manages to hold his own for a while, but when he starts to lose (and i recall that there is a recap of this event which says the beyond realm prevented Doom from dying or something along those lines) pull a galactus device out of his ass (never considered using it right from the very start) and steal the Beyonder's powers.

Yea that's what I wanted to hear thanks :)

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

To be fair, Doom with Galactus's powers is always seemingly more powerful than Galactus himself is for w/e reason. I mean IIRC he beat down Odin like it was nothing with Galactus's powers, while Galactus has a hard fought battle where he retreats. Also Doom does have greater willpower than Galactus. So that could be a factor. Oh and also his own abilities and magicks and whatnot.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By rolldestroyer

@darkraiden said:

To be fair, Doom with Galactus's powers is always seemingly more powerful than Galactus himself is for w/e reason. I mean IIRC he beat down Odin like it was nothing with Galactus's powers, while Galactus has a hard fought battle where he retreats.

Yeah that happened in Fantastic Four World's Greatest Magazine #11. He stole Galactus powers with the cosmic cube among some other artifacts he had in his possession, Reed depowered him just as easily the next issue.

Saying that Doom with Galactus' power is more powerful than Galactus himself just because of the odin showing is .......... outright false. Because i could likewise say that a single Celestial utterly dwarfed Odin + Vishnu + Zeus, While Galactus easily handled at least 1 of the celestials. Or i also could say that Doom never domenstrated the power to destroy the multiverse (though it was stated that he has the power over all universes, iirc that was with the cosmic cube on top of having G's powers.) while Galactus has (Scrier and the Other showing).

Also Doom does have greater willpower than Galactus. So that could be a factor. Oh and also his own abilities and magicks and whatnot.

You say that as if Doom's little magic tricks are comparable to Beyonder's power.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

To be fair, Doom with Galactus's powers is always seemingly more powerful than Galactus himself is for w/e reason. I mean IIRC he beat down Odin like it was nothing with Galactus's powers, while Galactus has a hard fought battle where he retreats.

Yeah that happened in Fantastic Four World's Greatest Magazine #11. He stole Galactus powers with the cosmic cube among some other artifacts he had in his possession, Reed depowered him just as easily the next issue.

Saying that Doom with Galactus' power is more powerful than Galactus himself just because of the odin showing is .......... outright false. Because i could likewise say that a single Celestial utterly dwarfed Odin + Vishnu + Zeus, While Galactus easily handled at least 1 of the celestials. Or i also could say that Doom never domenstrated the power to destroy the multiverse (though it was stated that he has the power over all universes, iirc that was with the cosmic cube on top of having G's powers.) while Galactus has (Scrier and the Other showing).

Also Doom does have greater willpower than Galactus. So that could be a factor. Oh and also his own abilities and magicks and whatnot.

You say that as if Doom's little magic tricks are comparable to Beyonder's power.

eh...his magic has felled Nightmare who's trapped Eternity before and who's taken over all of Marvel Earth (I know, i know, Eternity supposedly let him trap him or w/e, but still). SO it's near skyfather level if that's anything to go on.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: And how does that fair against the Endless?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eh...his magic has felled Nightmare who's trapped Eternity before and who's taken over all of Marvel Earth (I know, i know, Eternity supposedly let him trap him or w/e, but still). SO it's near skyfather level if that's anything to go on.

Yeah, you answered your own out of context interpretation so im not going to comment on it.

But, i don't get it.......you truly believe Doom's magic to be near skyfather level? Well, if that's truly the case then you have little about the character. Because consistently, he's nowhere near that level. To give you an advice: Gauge a character's power level based on his average performance not high end showings. Though in your case, you're basing off Doom's magic on out of context scenarios, so that's even worse, it doesn't get any worse than that, frankly speaking.

But hey, you can elevate Doom right up to abstract level; actually, go even further and put him on LT's level, it still doesn't matter because even the mightiest beings are like microbes to the Beyonder.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Yeah, you answered your own out of context interpretation so im not going to comment on it.

But, i don't get it.......you truly believe Doom's magic to be near skyfather level? Well, if that's truly the case then you have little about the character. Because consistently, he's nowhere near that level. To give you an advice: Gauge a character's power level based on his average performance not high end showings. Though in your case, you're basing off Doom's magic on out of context scenarios, so that's even worse, it doesn't get any worse than that, frankly speaking.

But hey, you can elevate Doom right up to abstract level; actually, go even further and put him on LT's level, it still doesn't matter because even the mightiest beings are like microbes to the Beyonder.

Hard to tell. He routinely beats Strange, Nightmare, Sorcerer Supreme (Brother Voodoo), he had that arc where he was shown beating a Watcher with his magic (Maruqis the Death arc) and even killed Marquis the Death. He's also seen stripping powerful sorceress's of their powers and the like. Seems like something they want to portray when it's convenient. Of course he'll be weaker when he needs to lose but...without PIS yeah he should be near Skyfather level in magic.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the Endless win. unless marvel team can gather the infinity gauntlet in 1 hour, which is very doubtful, but let's not foget Thanos has time travel ability so 1 hour is not a problem.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morpheus solostomps with ease