User Lists: 0

Galactus solos, then eats the team

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Pretty sure the Endless got this. They are aspects of space/time and whatever is beyond. Now I'm pretty sure you all say Galactus is an aspect, but he is not an aspect of anything that I know of.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Endless wrecks effortlessly.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom stomps.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

an hour is too little time for the the team. endless would wreck them. almost all of the endless are more powerful than galactus

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fannybuster said:

Galactus solos, then eats the team

I suppose you don't know who the Endless are.

Scoop316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Scoop316

The Endless stomp easily. Even with prep, much less one hour of it, there's not much they can do to even one of the Endless.

Assuming Endless = Celestials, and Galactus ~ Celestial, only Galactus has a chance to take on one generic Endless member. I doubt even Doom and Thanos can come up with something to follow up with in an hour.

solon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By solon

1 hour is too little for marvel team

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Endless, each one them are on Eternity's level since they're pretty much abstract representations.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scoop316 said:

The Endless stomp easily. Even with prep, much less one hour of it, there's not much they can do to even

one

of the Endless.

Assuming Endless = Celestials, and Galactus ~ Celestial, only Galactus has a chance to take on one generic Endless member. I doubt even Doom and Thanos can come up with something to follow up with in an hour.

Actually the Endless are abstract level (though abit more powerful).

Though I do think the team has a shot at winning if they are allowed to use object like the Infinity Gauntlet or Ultimate Nullifier, etc.

If they are not allowed to use those objects then this is a mismatch.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: So... UN can defeat The Endless? lol.. really. I doubt IG or any of the infinity items has any power... HOTU can likely do it though.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

ENDLESS CURBSTOMPS

FANNYBUSTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No the Endless do not stomp

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do people really think Thanos and Doom are on the Endless's lvl? When you talk about being overrated what in the world are they going to do with an hour of prep without plot?

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom stomps.

Lol I am a Doom fanboy to but I wouldn't go this far.. The team wouldn't even be able to think if the Endless didn't want them to.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Leaning towards the endless unless thanos gets the IG or something

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@jwwprod: I don't know. Desire and Despair and posibly Delerium don't seem eternity level to me

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 the_red_viper  Moderator

Doom stomps.

You re-define Doom fanboyism.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By Wolverine008

@darkraiden said:

Doom stomps.

Eh, Frank Miller and Batman fanboys have redefined fanboyism a plethora of times over the years.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

only one fanboy. cool.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

Doom stomps.

Eh, Frank Miller and Batman fanboys have redefined fanboyism a plethora of times over the years.

Yeah well but I was talking specifically about Dr. Doom fanboyism.

But you know something, nowadays people look at Batman like an overhyped spotlight b!tch and I really don't see that fanboyism almost anywhere. It was replaced with tremendous, almost insulting underrating. It's like people are thinking "If I say batman wins this fight, they'll think I'm a fanboy, so I'll say he loses." Like, I can post a "Batman VS Lois Lane" thread and people will say Lois wins coz voting for Batman is "too mainstream" or some crap.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

Doom stomps.

But you know something, nowadays people look at Batman like an overhyped spotlight b!tch and I really don't see that fanboyism almost anywhere. It was replaced with tremendous, almost insulting underrating. It's like people are thinking "If I say batman wins this fight, they'll think I'm a fanboy, so I'll say he loses." Like, I can post a "Batman VS Lois Lane" thread and people will say Lois wins coz voting for Batman is "too mainstream" or some crap.

I mean this completely respectfully as possible, but this statement is utterly ridiculous when viewed in the context of how many poorly informed comic fans overrate Batman in battles.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper said:

@wolverine08 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

Doom stomps.

I mean this completely respectfully as possible, but this statement is utterly ridiculous when viewed in the context of how many poorly informed comic fans overrate Batman in battles.

I'm not talking about people who use bad (or good) movies as their only source of info. If they're poorly informed, they're hardly comic fans, don't you think? They may be movie fans, or superhero fans, but anyone who's read a comic book or two knows that Batman is, well... just Batman, awesome as he may be, and he definitely is awesome (dont get me wrong, this "just Batman" is very dangerous in his own right, but he's still just Batman).

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Doom stomps.

Nah, he took out The Beyonder with limited prep so...this should be easy as well. Also drained Nightmare who once trapped Eternity.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

Doom stomps.

Nah, he took out The Beyonder with limited prep so...this should be easy as well. Also drained Nightmare who once trapped Eternity.

Yes, because defeating omnipotents isn't PIS.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

Doom stomps.

Not when you do it multiple times and consistently over and over again.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

Doom stomps.

Of course not.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

Doom stomps.

You know I already showed you what actually happened with the whole Dr Doom stealing the Beyonder's powers which you once again ignored!

but never mind I woun't show you it again becasue you will just ignore it again!

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:
@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

Doom stomps.

You know I already showed you what actually happened with the whole Dr Doom stealing the Beyonder's powers which you once again ignored!

but never mind I woun't show you it again becasue you will just ignore it again!

...No you didn't. I have scans, he just...outsmarted Beyonder and took his powers. That's it.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: lol Beyonder is a toddler with the power of god. Don't take much to fool him.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:
@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

Doom stomps.

...No you didn't. I have scans, he just...outsmarted Beyonder and took his powers. That's it.

Do you know what! I will show you the evidence again Or I will just call rolldestroyer again but there is the evidence from his Beyonder respect thread:

Secret Wars #10: Doom usurps Galactus' power and goes on to challenge the greater power of the Beyonder, their battle – despite it being in the beyond realm – is affecting the very fabric of reality, Doom eventually gets overpowered but manages to steal Beyonder's power with one of Galactus' technological devices (which happened off panel) “supposedly” killing the Beyonder in the process

Note: The Dr. Doom that was on the battleworld at the time of the first secret war, was actually a future version of him (as revealed in fantastic four #288)

Secret Wars #12: While in possession of the Beyonder's powers, Doom wasn't able to fully control that power, and so in a burst of anger, he could have destroyed all of reality:

The Beyonder however, wasn't truly dead; his consciousness survived and eventually possessed the villain Klaw, whom he used to get his powers back when Doom was at his most vulnerable moment.

P.S. Read the parts I highlighted but you will just ignore them anyways like usual.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DarkRaiden

@jwwprod said:
@darkraiden said:

@jwwprod said:
@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

Doom stomps.

Do you know what! I will show you the evidence again Or I will just call rolldestroyer again but there is the evidence from his Beyonder respect thread:

Secret Wars #10: Doom usurps Galactus' power and goes on to challenge the greater power of the Beyonder, their battle – despite it being in the beyond realm – is affecting the very fabric of reality, Doom eventually gets overpowered but manages to steal Beyonder's power with one of Galactus' technological devices (which happened off panel) “supposedly” killing the Beyonder in the process

Note: The Dr. Doom that was on the battleworld at the time of the first secret war, was actually a future version of him (as revealed in fantastic four #288)

Secret Wars #12: While in possession of the Beyonder's powers, Doom wasn't able to fully control that power, and so in a burst of anger, he could have destroyed all of reality:

The Beyonder however, wasn't truly dead; his consciousness survived and eventually possessed the villain Klaw, whom he used to get his powers back when Doom was at his most vulnerable moment.

P.S. Read the parts I highlighted but you will just ignore them anyways like usual.

Um..I know all of that. What part of that invalidates Doom stealing the Beyonder's powers with limited prep? Also IIRC the device was Doom's not Galactus's.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doom taking beyonders power is such PIS

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jwwprod

@jwwprod said:
@darkraiden said:

@jwwprod said:
@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

Doom stomps.

Um..I know all of that. What part of that invalidates Doom stealing the Beyonder's powers with limited prep? Also IIRC the device was Doom's not Galactus's.

Another thing you forgot that the Beyonder isn't omniscient (as he also got tricked by Boom-Boom ;) though that's not go that far) in turms of intellegence the Beyonder isn't really that good and the reason Doom was able to steal his powers was because the Beyonder has morals and was going to help Doom but Doom tricked him and used PIS to beat him.

Now don't get he wrong I love Doom (My favorite Marvel villain and my second favorite villain behind Darkseid) and that is still a great moment for him.

But I consider the Endless (especially Destiny) to be smarter then the Beyonder and if you think they are just going to let Doom steal there powers just like that then you are wrong.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that Doom as well as Galactus and Thanos have 0 chance as I said if they are alowed to use items like the Infinity Gauntlet or Ultimate Nullifier, etc they I can see them winning though I don't see anywhere in the op saying that they have those items so the Endless would win pretty easily.

Though that's bring my friend rolldestroyer and see what he thinks.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: ....how could they stop Doom from taking their powers? It's as simple as flipping a switch really. Or possibly just being near him (his suit has done it a few times as well).

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@darkraiden: how. tell me how he can steal all seven of their powers like flipping a switch.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: how. tell me how he can steal all seven of their powers like flipping a switch.

It'd be one at a time. Like he did to the Watcher, Galactus, Beyonder, etc. Or he can get close enough to drain their powers with his suit like he did to Franklin Richards.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is getting ridiculous. We dont even know how Doom got Beyonders powers. Lets not assume he can do the same with The Endless aspects.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: their powers are not even the same. they are all masters of magic, and nigh omnipresent. and nigh absolute control of their own aspects.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@wolverine08 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

Doom stomps.

I'm not talking about people who use bad (or good) movies as their only source of info. If they're poorly informed, they're hardly comic fans, don't you think? They may be movie fans, or superhero fans, but anyone who's read a comic book or two knows that Batman is, well... just Batman, awesome as he may be, and he definitely is awesome (dont get me wrong, this "just Batman" is very dangerous in his own right, but he's still just Batman).

Sorry to have replied so late to this. You can still be a comic fan and not be deeply informed on Batman. There are sadly less people who are not adequately informed and they tend to buy into the Batgod hype.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: their powers are not even the same. they are all masters of magic, and nigh omnipresent. and nigh absolute control of their own aspects.

Sounds like Nightmare to me, albeit a bit stronger. He was drained and absorbed with ease. I don't see Doom having much trouble.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 the_red_viper  Moderator

@baron_von_santa said:

Sounds like Nightmare to me, albeit a bit stronger. He was drained and absorbed with ease. I don't see Doom having much trouble.

Does Doom dream of freeing his mother's soul? He does. Dream/Morpheus/The Sandman solos.

@the_red_viper said:

@wolverine08 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@wolverine08 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

Doom stomps.

Sorry to have replied so late to this. You can still be a comic fan and not be deeply informed on Batman. There are sadly less people who are not adequately informed and they tend to buy into the Batgod hype.

Yeah, of course you can be a comic fan and be more into other characters and not so much into Batman, but someone who's trying to reply on Batman battles without reading any Batman comics or at least doing some research or something is hardly someone whose judgement in such a fight is worth something. I mean, people who base their whole judgement on movies and assumptions due to lack of knowledge are really not to blame (mainly because the Batman movies were simply better than most superhero movies in most people's eyes, that's a big part of the hype you're tlaking about). I mean, before I started getting into comics and everything, I'd argue you to death that Batman can own anyone's sorry a$$ given prep. You're right there's a huge hype around him, especially when the DK trilogy was stillon screens, with all that "I'M BATMAN" things and everything else that made him look more badass than most other characters (I honestly think that the only 2 characters that were presented in movies to be more badass than Batman is of course Hulk and the sadly underrated Constantine). tl;dr, the hype around Batman is very understandable but as you and I both agree, someone who's read a Batman comic or two knows the truth.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

@baron_von_santa said:

Does Doom dream of freeing his mother's soul? He does. Dream/Morpheus/The Sandman solos.

@wolverine08 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@wolverine08 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@wolverine08 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

Doom stomps.

Yeah, of course you can be a comic fan and be more into other characters and not so much into Batman, but someone who's trying to reply on Batman battles without reading any Batman comics or at least doing some research or something is hardly someone whose judgement in such a fight is worth something. I mean, people who base their whole judgement on movies and assumptions due to lack of knowledge are really not to blame (mainly because the Batman movies were simply better than most superhero movies in most people's eyes, that's a big part of the hype you're tlaking about). I mean, before I started getting into comics and everything, I'd argue you to death that Batman can own anyone's sorry a$$ given prep. You're right there's a huge hype around him, especially when the DK trilogy was stillon screens, with all that "I'M BATMAN" things and everything else that made him look more badass than most other characters (I honestly think that the only 2 characters that were presented in movies to be more badass than Batman is of course Hulk and the sadly underrated Constantine). tl;dr, the hype around Batman is very understandable but as you and I both agree, someone who's read a Batman comic or two knows the truth.

Um...Doom freed his mother's soul already.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: does doom have any desires? does he have a destiny? he caused so much destruction

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: does doom have any desires? does he have a destiny? he caused so much destruction

I...wouldn't know? He has desires yeah that's true. How does that hurt him?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer my friend and you explan to DarkRaiden what actually happened with you whole Dr Doom stealing the Beyonders powers thing because your one of the best Beyonder experts I know.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: manifest them, causing illusions.... the endless does not have that many feats