Who wins and why

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Doom. Tony's acknowledged that Victor's suit is superior to his anyways. It is unknown how much his suit is just tech, but his tech has been enough to survive blasts for IG wearing Thanos, space travel that's KO'd Galactus and withstood the Hulk easily. He's got weapons that are easily more powerful and defenses that CD wouldn't be able to bypass before getting put down for the count.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Noone1996

Tony never acknowledged Doom's suit as superior to his. In fact, when Tony fought him in his black and gold armor (a suit Tony admitted was a step lower than his Bleeding edge armor), he scanned Doom's armor and concluded that he had the advantage over Victor tech wise. Hell, just look at current events with what Doom did with Tony's armor in Infamous Iron Man. Why steal his tech? Anyway, end rant.

Doom stomps Dynamo. If we go off of ABC logic, Extremis Iron Man was toying with Dynamo while doing three other things at once. Even then, he effortlessly stomped him. It was extremely casual. Now, comparing how Doom did against Extremis Iron Man is much different. He briefly stalemated a serious and pissed off Tony until he had to resort to magic.

Void-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony never acknowledged Doom's suit as superior to his. In fact, when Tony fought him in his black and gold armor (a suit Tony admitted was a step lower than his Bleeding edge armor), he scanned Doom's armor and concluded that he had the advantage over Victor tech wise. Hell, just look at current events with what Doom did with Tony's armor in Infamous Iron Man. Why steal his tech? Anyway, end rant.

Doom stomps Dynamo. If we go off of ABC logic, Extremis Iron Man was toying with Dynamo while doing three other things at once. Even then, he effortlessly stomped him. It was extremely casual. Now, comparing how Doom did against Extremis Iron Man is much different. He briefly stalemated a serious and pissed off Tony until he had to resort to magic.

Yeah, Doom's armor has been superior, or stated as much, and the converse has also been stated at one point IIRC early on in their continuity, pretty much agree.

Without magic, Doom is still dangerous and I think he still has too much tech wise for Dynamo to deal with. Doom's personal force fields alone are formidable in an initial altercation and his own armor should hold up for a bit under duress from CD. Doom has had so many gadgets over the years, I just think his versatility even without magic is too much for CD. I even seem to recall some minor matter manipulation using his tech alone.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void-x: I don't think you understood my comment at all.

Deallsumrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Deallsumrock

@noone1996: can tony armor stop time, analyzed,adapt and steal pre retcon beyonder armor?

Can tony stark armor time travel.can his armor teleported to dimension,and far away?does tony stark armor have molecule expander?and not to mention tony stark can't even hack into dr doom armor.

And I'm not even going into dr doom technologies(outside his armor) his techs is far more advance than any toys tony created

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deallsumrock: the majority of what you just said was with prep time. this is a random encounter

Deallsumrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deallsumrock: so doom can just stop time when ever he wants on the fly, can he still the beyonders power just like that, is that what your saying?

Deallsumrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61469eb5765d0
deactivated-61469eb5765d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deallsumrock: ditto on what he said. Until shown, gotta back dynamo based on feats I'm aware of

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom.

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom sends doombots

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victor wins.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaincoolade: Doom can't do any of that in a random encounter. Don't listen to his semi-illiterate posts. He's going to post some out of context scan he found from a respect thread. Even with prep (which is what Doom needs to accomplish any of that) there's still context. Like the fact that Doom needed to steal Galactus' powers and tech just to steal the Beyonders'. Hell, he didn't even use his own technology to steal Galactus' powers.

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always viewed Crimson Dynamo as a discount Ironman.

Doom wins.

Deallsumrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Deallsumrock

@noone1996: lmao you know he can and I already prove since everyone here knows you downplay doom and highball iron man I might just post it again.

Doom stop time with his armor https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111287974/5222056-4193067456-DoomD.jpg

Doom adapt beyonder power and steal beyonder power https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/66295/1220283-secret_wars_dr.doom.jpg(yes doom did use Galactus drainng tech but he modified it and later he created his own in his armor)

After doom created his own power stealer(part of his suit). dr doom able to adapt franklin Richard power and steal it https://m.imgur.com/SbK9z1G?r) and many more.whicj prove is universal(no omnipotent include)

Here tony stark failed to hack into doom armor https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111122629/4328872-6598520454-30176.jpg

Dr doom can teleport to dimension with his suit

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111287974/5222074-3381756381-DoomD.jpg

Deallsumrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Deallsumrock
Void-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void-x said:
@noone1996 said:

Yeah, Doom's armor has been superior, or stated as much, and the converse has also been stated at one point IIRC early on in their continuity, pretty much agree.

Without magic, Doom is still dangerous and I think he still has too much tech wise for Dynamo to deal with. Doom's personal force fields alone are formidable in an initial altercation and his own armor should hold up for a bit under duress from CD. Doom has had so many gadgets over the years, I just think his versatility even without magic is too much for CD. I even seem to recall some minor matter manipulation using his tech alone.

I think you're telling me Doom beats Crimson Dynamo. I was essentially agreeing. And I agree with your comment about the superiority of Tony's armor to Victor's.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void-x: Okay my mistake. We are on the same page. I was confused when you said, "Doom's armor has bee superior or stated as much" and were talking about Doom vs Iron Man.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That awkward moment when you can't discern between prep gear and standard gear xD

Deallsumrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Deallsumrock

@noone1996: lmao.i prove sin not prep time and you still said it is.if is then prove it

Void-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void-x: Okay my mistake. We are on the same page. I was confused when you said, "Doom's armor has bee superior or stated as much" and were talking about Doom vs Iron Man.

Not at all. I didn't phrase my response very well.

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr Doom wins

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points