Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pope052

Dr Doom:

No Caption Provided

Loki:

No Caption Provided

VS

Justice League: (Every member in the photo)

No Caption Provided

Scenario:

Dr Doom had a recent battle with Thor and nullified his powers. He then consumed the powers of Thor and was able to wield Mjolnir along with the Odin-Force. He has also murdered Odin and has placed the rest of Asgard under his complete control. Loki is aiding him with conquering the universe with no outside interference from anywhere.

Meanwhile JLA have heard of this and decided to rally up every member to defend the universe at all costs.

Battlefield: Asgard

No Caption Provided

Battle:

Dr Doom & Loki:

• Dr Doom & Loki have heard of the Justice League's response.
  • 2 Weeks of Prep but cannot nullify any JLA member's powers.
  • Loki has access to all of Asgard's magic below Odin's power.
  • Morals off & Bloodlusted.
  • Dr Doom can use Thor's Warrior Madness but only if JLA manage to kill Loki and all under Doom's control. Doom is also aware of Superman's capabilities after a month's Sun-Dip.
  • Reminder: Dr Doom has the Odin-Force aswell of Thor's powers.

Justice League:

• 6 Months of Prep Time, with access to all of Earth's resources.
  • Batman has possession of a Green Lantern Ring for this fight.
  • Only Superman is allowed to leave the Earth but only to get Sun-Dipped. He gets a MAXIMUM Sun Dip Time of One Month, he retains this power throughout the entire fight.
  • Morals off. Superman is the only member who is blood-lusted.
  • No member can speed-blitz or speed steal (I.e: Flash, Superman).
  • Green-Lantern Corps is aiding them in this fight.

It will be very appreciated if you post, i've worked hard on this.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with prep doom and loki are winning this

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pope052

@moonman78: I'm thinking this too, still I do see Superman's One-Month Sun-Dip making a big difference though...

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@moonman78: I'm thinking this too, still I do see Superman's One-Month Sun-Dip making a big difference though...

it could make a big difference but you can't give doom prep, and with loki in asguard they could do a whole lot

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i say team 1 because 2 months is a handful for both and when loki go's down(probably) doom will go wm and lay the smack down on em

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pope052

@moonman78: @batnorris: Edit, Doom and Loki now only have 2 Weeks of Prep, while Justice League can call in the entire Green Lantern Corps to aid them. Plus JLA'S morals are off which COULD make a difference.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With given restrictions to Doom and Loki JL shiuld win here as they have dr.fate who has access to lords of order...

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that you are turning Morals off I see this as a big difference maker and giving the entire JLA prep time which can give them the ability to augment their magic users and come up with a plan for all members. I think the GL corps and a few super stregh users should focus on Loki while the rest attack like an army to fight Doom. That battle would be epic

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pope052
Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ironshinobi88

Well if there is no BFR here, I like the leagues chances. If not I just see Doom creating a blackhole it something and owning them

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

I think it's too many JLers to make a clear decision.

@pope052: But I would like to ask what restrictions are you putting on the Odin Force? Because Doom can very well make an army of Destroyer Armors.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman with one months prep would do A LOT of damage. Then you have a couple of powerful magic users like Dr. Fate, Zatanna. Then I see hourman which is very powerful.

All Earths resources including Boomb Tubes, Warlogog, Anti-Life Equation, etc....

Captain Atom would put in a lot of work.

Four of the most powerful Green Lanterns?

Then you give JLA Mr. Teriffic that can create mask so any of their electronics wont detect JLA and a prep master Batman? I don't really have to include any of the others.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By robertloucksjr

I think it's too many JLers to make a clear decision.

@pope052: But I would like to ask what restrictions are you putting on the Odin Force? Because Doom can very well make an army of Destroyer Armors.

Yeah, and Loki would be wearing one of them and fill it with the Norn Stones, wielding Heimdal's Uru sword and Brunhilde's Dragon Fang (Does she still have that?).

They still have to handle the speed, even without the blitz option, but they should be able to set up some kind of max speed spell around them.

Odin Force might let them take this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can team 2 counter a Skyfather level Dr. Doom...

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

How can team 2 counter a Skyfather level Dr. Doom...

Well both have prep but it's a matter of what they do with it.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: I was under the impression Batman and the other geniuses in the JLA can come up with some mind of magical augments to fight sky father doom...

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom could solo but with loki this is an easy win.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yabba dabba doom solos....

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22 oceanmaster21  Online

dr doom and loki for the win

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wardemon32

Doom solos a whole Green Lantern corps? Since you guys are being irrational Captain Atom feeds off the suns radiation for the next 5 months, that isn't sun-dipping. So that's basically 6 months of Superman near solar radiation.

Doom or Loki is not beating Dr. Fate, Hourman, Zatanna, and Phantom Stranger. And then there's Blue Beetle and Flash can think of millions of outcomes during this battle which is key. And Blue Beetle preparing to make any counter measurements BEFORE the instead of the traditional way(During Battle)

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League fairly easily.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pope052

@mr_ingenuity: Doom can use the Odin-Force in battle/combat terms . What I mean by that is he can only use it in a fight , he cannot create extra Destroyer Armors,etc. He is using it to it's full potential though.

@wardemon32 : I doubt he is unbeatable, but he can do almost anything with prep and easily one of the top-range Prep Users. I believe he has taken down Galactus with prep and has defeated and wielded the powers of Odin with prep aswell . He could easily take down Thanos with 2 weeks of prep (as long as Thanos doesn't have prep). As long as Doom has information about his opponent and their abilities, With prep he can do beyond extraordinary things.

@willpayton : I could see either side winning, but i'm more inclined to lean towards Dr. Doom & Loki

• They have all of Asgard under their control (Heimdall, Destroyer Armor, etc).
  • Doom possesses the Odin-Force to it's full potential in combat.
  • Loki has access to ALL of Asgard's magic except Odin's.
  • 2 Weeks of prep they both can do significant things. Especially with no morals and Asgard's resources.
  • They is aware of the Justice League and Superman's capabilities after being Sun-Dipped.
  • Plus if things still aren't going their way, Doom can just use the Warrior Madness.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

justice league eeeeasy

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one regardless of the 2 weeks prep can get one shotted by most of the JLA powerhouses.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Dr. Doom with Odin's and Thor's power can be one shotted by most of the JLA Powerhouses???

Too many people on JLA for them to lose. Doom might outsmart anyone with prep, but we are talking a whole group of people prepping together ..

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: there is none of them that could one shot thor or Odin I assume you think they can one shot darkseid as well doom and loki win a doom could solo.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By willpayton

@pope052 said:

: I could see either side winning, but i'm more inclined to lean towards Dr. Doom & Loki

• They have all of Asgard under their control (Heimdall, Destroyer Armor, etc).
  • Doom possesses the Odin-Force to it's full potential in combat.
  • Loki has access to ALL of Asgard's magic except Odin's.
  • 2 Weeks of prep they both can do significant things. Especially with no morals and Asgard's resources.
  • They is aware of the Justice League and Superman's capabilities after being Sun-Dipped.
  • Plus if things still aren't going their way, Doom can just use the Warrior Madness.

JL team has enough powers and prep to win here. Doctor Fate and Zatana will own the magical situation with that much prep. Then you have minds like Batman, Mister Terrific, Superman, MMH, a sun-dipped Superman, multiple Kryptonians, New Gods, Green Lanterns, and matter/energy manipulators like Captain Atom and Firestorm. Then just for fun we have Flash, Wonder Woman, and Blue Beetle.

Also for some reason the GL Corps is helping in the fight... which I suppose means help with the prep. If the Corps is helping with prep, it means that each of the Lanterns in the fight could come in wearing 10 rings, or even absorb much more energy from the central battery. Hell, they could even set up Batman and Superman with 10 rings each... just think about that for a second...

Without Odin there, the JL team w/ that much prep will annihilate Asgard and everyone in it.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052:

As long as Doom has information about his opponent and their abilities, With prep he can do beyond extraordinary things

Problem is that he doesn't. He only has prep, now where did it says that he has information of everyone. It just says that he knows SUPERMANS abilities with 1 months prep. Even if, that doesn't stop Superman from taking that raditation while on Earth and the radiation Captain atom can feed him. He just knows about that 1 month.

He could easily take down Thanos with 2 weeks of prep

So? Thanos can't beat this team. And you said that was Thanos without prep. This is JLA with 6 months of prep.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is basically sky father doom, which is nuts already, vs the JL. I'm thinking doom

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victor wins. Loki infiltrates the JL, and Doom just beats them to death while stealing their power along the way.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The answer is always DOOM!

doubleaa54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman I think could solo this. He is given 6-months prep to learn everything about Dr. Doom and Loki and all their powers. Also, Superman is given a one month dip in the Sun and he's blood lusted. Also, to make things even worse for Dr. Doom and Loki is that this battle isn't held on Earth and around innocent by-standers. That means Superman will literally hold nothing back. He could just throw all of Asgard into the Sun and sit back and watch them burn.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Auction_Sniper

Team 1 wins round 1, and they can probably take round 2 too.

JUSTICE42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry but there is literally nothin that any of the league has which could combat the Odinforce. At least not if it's being used to its full potential. Doom solos this simply virtue of that. Loki with all the extra magic at his disposal (Like Norn Stones for example) and all of Asgard'd recourses is just a bonus. Although he would do major damage I'm sure but he's still not really needed.

The Odinforce is simply way too overpowered. When used to its full potential makes the wielder about as close to omnipotence as you can get. Nothing short of a full on Spectre level entity could hope to deal with it and as powerful as the league is, they're not in that power range. Not even working together with prep.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom and loki stomp you didn't really need to take speedblitz and steal doom and loki have plenty of advantages in this fight.

Dilwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League they get The Spectre He's like a God He is Immortal and he looks like Dr Doom. The Spectre he can and he will Destroy Loki and Dr Doom for The Justice League Win.

The Spectre Wins for The Justice League.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jmarshmallow

There's so many reasons why this battle doesn't work...

Jmarshmallow

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash solos

Dilw4r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dilw4r
No Caption Provided

Justice League will Solo including The Spectre

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MAZAHS117

JLA ftw

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117: Check out ma newest thread since you seem like a black adam fan :)

All those are too much for Loki And doom

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Doom has the Odinforce, he could just blink and the JL will die, or he could corrupt their minds and force them to all serve him as slaves to his cause.

The Odinforce is a stomp for Doom, the power it wields is insane, and if he has prep, the League stands no chance.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MAZAHS117

@leonkarlen123 said:

@shazam117: Check out ma newest thread since you seem like a black adam fan :)

Sure. Where can I find it?

EDIT: Nvrmnd, found it!

Dilw4r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By christianrapper

this is retarded. those 2 aren't beating every member of the league that is listed there. they would have trouble with a few members alone. they have powerful magicians on that team. those 2 get turned to paste. thor is left crying over his brother and then they hand reed doom's mask as a gift.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@christianrapper: Same opinion

Zatanna, Dr Fate

And there're are Bats and Mr Terrific