User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Schmalzel
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules no power gems or insane upgrades. (Infinity Gauntlet Power Gems, Anti Life equation so on and so forth)

Round 1. 0 Prep Sinestros ring is half charged

Round 2. 0 Prep Sinestros ring is fully charged

Round 3 Both teams get a day to prep prepare to use their abilities and find any weaknesses in the enemies. Sinestros ring is fully charged as well.

Battle is on Earth and it is to the death.

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Sorry for the double post on the one pic wanted to get it even, messed up... I'll admit I know a lot about Doom, Thanos, and Darseid. I wanted to get a 4th to team up with Thanos that would even it up make it a solid debate not a stomp, I thought Braniac, but didn't know if another Super Man level enemy would have been to much.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 ftw

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins Round 1 and 2

Team 1 wins round 3

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Team 2 wins Round 1 and 2

Team 1 wins round 3

@dondave said:

Team 2 ftw

Any specific reasons why? I know the Lantern Corps are powerful, but how powerful are they? I think Thanos can take Darkseid, but I feel Doom can hold his own against Sinestro even without prep, but with Prep can't take away from Thanos though as good as Doom is.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666

Thanos with prep always wins for me. He won with Hunger, Akhenaten, Odin (I'm not sure if it wasn't Thanosi) and Walker god of death, while Doom lost with Akhenaten. Thanos has better tech and alos knows magic.

In first two rounds Thanos can literally solo, since he is strong enough to destroy planets, manipulated mind of Kosmos, his blasts can knock off Galactus and he can kill Surfer with his punches. He has better durability feats than any other person here, he manipulated normal and living matter, his shields can easily stop Mjolnir and they already took shots from Galactus and Omega (boosted by his teammates).

If this is pre-52 DS, he barely have strength feats to be putted even near Thanos.

If this is New-52 DS, he doesn't have TP feats to defend himself from Thanos.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By comic_book_fan

team 2.

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Schmalzel

Thanos with prep always wins for me. He won with Hunger, Akhenaten, Odin (I'm not sure if it wasn't Thanosi) and Walker god of death, while Doom lost with Akhenaten. Thanos has better tech and alos knows magic.

In first two rounds Thanos can literally solo, since he is strong enough to destroy planets, manipulated mind of Kosmos, his blasts can knock off Galactus and he can kill Surfer with his punches. He has better durability feats than any other person here, he manipulated normal and living matter, his shields can easily stop Mjolnir and they already took shots from Galactus and Omega (boosted by his teammates).

If this is pre-52 DS, he barely have strength feats to be putted even near Thanos.

I love Thanos, but he can solo Darkseid and Doom even with Prep? I mean I know all 3 with prep would be great, but I thought Thanos and Darseid, the real Darkseid not the clone, or whatever would put up a pretty good fight against him, put him with Darkseid I think that would be pretty wicked. I thought the possible "weak" link could have been Sinestro.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

I love Thanos, but he can solo Darkseid and Doom even with Prep? I mean I know all 3 with prep would be great, but I thought Thanos and Darseid, the real Darkseid not the clone, or whatever would put up a pretty good fight against him, put him with Darkseid I think that would be pretty wicked. I thought the possible "weak" link could have been Sinestro.

1.Darkseid has similar weakness to Superman, I don't recall now how is it called.

2.Doom with prep isn't really close to Thanos. He had a lot of luck and help from others during his adventures, for example currently when Valeria gived him Infinity Gauntlet (and yet, Doom lost it), while Thanos actually accomplished real godhood, but choose to give it away (Marvel:The End).

3.Darkseid's feats are pretty limitted to my knowledge, but I can be wrong. Yet, winning and losing with Superman isn't something that Thanos wouldn't be able to accomplish. Thanos' feats were mentioned above, do You know similar for Darkseid?

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schmalzel said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.Darkseid has similar weakness to Superman, I don't recall now how is it called.

2.Doom with prep isn't really close to Thanos. He had a lot of luck and help from others during his adventures, for example currently when Valeria gived him Infinity Gauntlet (and yet, Doom lost it), while Thanos actually accomplished real godhood, but choose to give it away (Marvel:The End).

3.Darkseid's feats are pretty limitted to my knowledge, but I can be wrong. Yet, winning and losing with Superman isn't something that Thanos wouldn't be able to accomplish. Thanos' feats were mentioned above, do You know similar for Darkseid?

I'm not as familiar with the "real" Darkseid, but apparently from what I have heard and read he is a lot more powerful then the "Darkseid" that Supes would go toe to toe with. I still think Thanos and his feats are above his, but from my understanding it seemed that Dooms feats especially with prep are well accomplished. I'm not as familiar with Sinestros so I thought maybe a balanced team that would be well open up for debate.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schmalzel:

1.Point is, that it seems that no one is actually familiar with "real" Darkseid. I have read few comics with him, but people always says that it wasn't real Darkseid. He is worse than Thanos in this...

2.This is a good idea for battle IMO, but Thanos has feats above all people here. A specially with prep. I am always open for debate, a specially when people can show me why they belive in something, but they never showed me a prove that it wasn't Darkseid neither that "real" one is such a beast.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sylvain

Team 2

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Team 1.

Team 1 7/10.

Thanos' prep feats aren't as impressive as Dooms. See I can say it to. Sinestro while impressive and powerful would only add to Dooms power.

Thanos was slapped around by Odin, he only got the HotU because he was predestined to have it and even admitted it was practically given to hmm and the Infinity Gauntlet stories weren't as impressive as they're made out to be. Clever enough sure but it wasn't anything amazing, he had loads if preptime, Deaths backing and just strategized properly. Doom on the other hand HAS defeated Odin, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Marquis of Death, usurped Reality warping power 2 different ways, Defeated the PR Beyonder, PR Molecule man (temporarily as he could not be permanately killed), killed a Watcher and his archenemy is Marvel's most intelligent character (besides like HE). And don't pull the "Dooms 2 most impressive feats are from 1 storyline" crap, ALL of Thanos' impressive feats come from 1 writer whom was incidentally his creator. Doom had done more with far less. Darkseid has displayed better telepathy abilities and if we're using "Dark Saga" Darkseid then Thanos isn't anywhere near his level power wise. Sinestros underrated but he'd play into Dooms hands with his ring, exposing its secrets and Doom would absorb the power which is not unlikely. He's stolen power cosmic, Drained Franklin Richards reality Warping power and even then explained he could absorb any type of energy with his suit.

Team 1 ftw. But round 1 is the closest.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos Prep >>>>>> Dr. Doom prep. Therefore, team 2 wins.

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01:

@schmalzel:

1.Point is, that it seems that no one is actually familiar with "real" Darkseid. I have read few comics with him, but people always says that it wasn't real Darkseid. He is worse than Thanos in this...

2.This is a good idea for battle IMO, but Thanos has feats above all people here. A specially with prep. I am always open for debate, a specially when people can show me why they belive in something, but they never showed me a prove that it wasn't Darkseid neither that "real" one is such a beast.

Appreciated the feedback and I think that Doom is as good with prep IMO, but with less power. Darseid and Sinestro seemingly are the ones that make or break the battles here, I haven't met or talked to anyone who has known the "real feats" of real Darkseid, Sinestro is a very powerful character can Thanos take Doom and Darkseid, if Doom steals Sinestros power when he has the prep, Darkseid could at least keep Thanos busy enough until then.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Doom and Darkseid obviously

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solos.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

why is sinestro the one getting the nerfs?