clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@realitywarper:

Deadpool can't do what Mxy can do.

WF is 100% Canon. There's only 1 Mxy in all of Pre52 unlike say superman where there's one for each universe. Mxy travels between all of them using hyper time and has toured realities of superman and batman.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@realitywarper:

WF is 100% Canon. There's only 1 Mxy in all of Pre52 unlike say superman where there's one for each universe. Mxy travels between all of them using hyper time and has toured realities of superman and batman.

Exactly, also Deadpool was never ABOVE the writer like M was. Deadpool can talk to a writer Mxy can slap the writer.

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr.Doom

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@incursion:

How. HIs feats just don't stack up to Mxys

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By skyroid

@clownprinceofcrime1995: What did you think about my post with mxy feats and stuff in page 1 very end of it?

@incursion: Another guy with amazing logic. Your reasoning was splendid.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid:

Was pretty awesome, missing the issue where he turns metropolis into a cartoon though xD not an amazing feat but funny as hell.

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: I have seen what the Beyonder powers can accomplish and what Mr.Mxyzptlk has accomplished I just happen to think that the Beyonder powers are more impressive

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@incursion:

Destroying the omniverse and recreating it like nothing, having the ability to retcon characters and warp the entire comic to what he wants?

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@incursion: Maybe you can tell us about his more impressive feat then Mxy. I do wanna know about it

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Incursion

@skyroid: Well since you asked...

1. WF is technically non-canon according to DC continuity

2. Beyonder was above all the beings in the Marvel universe except the TOAA with his power

3. Beyonder can pretty much do all that Mr. Mxy can do

4. Was pretty much the TOAA before he was created

5. Is beyond the multiverse

6. For more http://www.comicvine.com/beyonder/4005-10300/forums/the-beyonder-respect-thread-1501014/

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@skyroid said:
@mrdevil said:

Dr Doom

i love your reasoning.

@realitywarper said:

@skyroid:

Firtsly I want to thank you for providing so much informations.

By the way :

• Isn't the World's Funniest comic book not canon ? I heard that.
  • I don't use 4th wall breaking stuff as it's meta-fictional literary device, in that case we could argue that Deadpool is as powerful as Mxy (in some ways).
  • Beyonder like the OP stated was empowered by the Living Tribunal and other most powerful Marvel abstracts. Beyonder was able to affect the whole Marvel Multiverse. Mr Mxy can warp only the Dimensions / Universes below his status of 4D being. Doesn't makes this Dr Doom with Marvel most powerful abstract powers far superior to Mxy whom is limited by his own status.
  • I agree that people overrate Superman Prime greatly and that Mxy would have lolstomped him if it wasn't for the sake of the story.

No prob bro.

• Since convergence pretty much everything is cannon.

Even before that many could argue with hypertime everything is cannon for Mxy(i dont have the scan but even lower lvl imp then mxy can use hypertime) heres what hypertime is.]

and pre recton beyonders power is non canon so whatever way it doesn't matter

• What exactly has deadpool done in real world? 4th wall breaking is his feat so i use it. Mxy can mess with the writing and walk in and out of comic on whim. and he done it consistently.
  • "Beyonder was able to affect the whole Marvel Multiverse." Mxy wiped entire DC verse clean, and the multiverses and other countless universes countless times.

"Mr Mxy can warp only the Dimensions / Universes below his status of 4D being. Doesn't makes this Dr Doom with Marvel most powerful abstract powers far superior to Mxy whom is limited by his own status." Mxy can warp 2D the comics and stuff, 3D our universe and whatever the others are. What do you mean Mxy why is limited What dimension gave him trouble? even 5D is nothing to Mxy he has destroyed it. what dimesion gave him trouble? i am guessing everyone is thinking about ultimator?

Quote from another page

"A being who encompasses ALL that exists, [Ultimator], came to the 5th Dimension, and started devouring everything in it, [Imps included]...

Mxy took a blast to the face from this being, with no ill-effect:

After a huge battle between different comics ensued. Mxy duped Ultimator into coming to the Dream Lords realm, where he actually fell asleep for the rest of Eternity -- he then seals that comic in plastic wrap, so Ultimator could never escape"

He is above any thing in Comic.

• I think Prime is damn powerful, but nowhere near Mxy.

Since convergence pretty much everything is cannon.

The hypertime is just parallel time-lines.

and pre recton beyonders power is non canon so whatever way it doesn't matter
They are. He was just amped by more powerful entities and Doom stole that powers, basically he absorbed the powers of the Living Tribunal.

What exactly has deadpool done in real world? 4th wall breaking is his feat so i use it. Mxy can mess with the writing and walk in and out of comic on whim. and he done it consistently.

Deadpool killed the Marvel Universe and then killed the writers.

That put him above Mxy. :)))))

In all seriousness all that stuff shouldn't be taken seriously for any characters..."Beyonder was able to affect the whole Marvel Multiverse."

Mxy wiped entire DC verse clean, and the multiverses and other countless universes countless times.

And Doom had the power to destroy all realities :

No Caption Provided

"A being who encompasses ALL that exists, [Ultimator], came to the 5th Dimension, and started devouring everything in it, [Imps included]...
Encompass everything but the Marvel universe.
He is above any thing in Comic.
That's stretched a bit.
I think Prime is damn powerful, but nowhere near Mxy.

According to Marvel standards is not that impressive.

By the way the DC Universe is the size of an Universe and composed of 52 Worlds :

No Caption Provided

The Marvel Omniverse is vaster :

No Caption Provided

@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:

@realitywarper:

Exactly, also Deadpool was never ABOVE the writer like M was. Deadpool can talk to a writer Mxy can slap the writer.

I'm kidding about the fact that characters breaking the 4th wall has not to be taken seriously.

Even they "come in the real world" they remains in a comic book.

That's just the way meta-fictive devices are used.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

We're talking about Pre52 and Mxy wasn't effected by COIE where DC was infinite. Also in WF he literally says no more infinite earths.

Also Marvels Omniverse = a Multiverse. A multiverse in marvel is parallel realities.

None of those feats match Mxys.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

1: I would like scans of deadpool killing the writers.

2 Doom had the power to destroy all realities? He never done it on panel? Again Mxy destroyed DC.

3: That ultimator thing. I just quoted someone, not my own word. Any way. Mxy trapped him in the comic book. Let's forget prime, not in battle.

4: Even in New 52 there's DC "omniverse" read superman by Scot Lobdell (labdell?). Also Mxy did those feats when they're was infinite number of universes and stuff, also Everything in Dc is canon since convergence. Only problem now is stories over lapping.

5: Meta fiction. It's still his power. He controls the comic in a sort of way.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God Doom.

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By traskindustries

Mxy above the writer? LOL. Does someone actually think a comic character is real? seek professionial help

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By RealityWarper

@realitywarper:

We're talking about Pre52 and Mxy wasn't effected by COIE where DC was infinite. Also in WF he literally says no more infinite earths.

Also Marvels Omniverse = a Multiverse. A multiverse in marvel is parallel realities.

None of those feats match Mxys.

When did start the New 52 ?

I figured it was the case 6 years ago.

About the Marvel Omniverse :

No Caption Provided

I should have say Marvel Multiverse, not omniverse but well...

There was an infinity of Marvel Multiverse before the last event.

Every Marvel Multiverse contains several dimensions, realms and pocket universes.

@sky roid said:

@realitywarper:

1: I would like scans of deadpool killing the writers.

2 Doom had the power to destroy all realities? He never done it on panel? Again Mxy destroyed DC.

3: That ultimator thing. I just quoted someone, not my own word. Any way. Mxy trapped him in the comic book. Let's forget prime, not in battle.

4: Even in New 52 there's DC "omniverse" read superman by Scot Lobdell (labdell?). Also Mxy did those feats when they're was infinite number of universes and stuff, also Everything in Dc is canon since convergence. Only problem now is stories over lapping.

5: Meta fiction. It's still his power. He controls the comic in a sort of way.

1) This will happen :

2) Dr Doom borrowed the power of pre-retcon Beyonder and PR Beyonder was amped by higher entities at this point like the Living tribunal if I recall correctly.

3) ?

4) So at this point the number of Universes in both Marvel and DC are equivalent ?

5) It's not a power, Mxy follows the script like any characters and can't affect the real world.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

N52 was launched in 2011.

Omniverse basocally means multiverse in DC. Marvel also cannot claim their omniverse includes ones that they do not own.

Yeah marvels multiverses are finite and an infinite number of finite things means it's just infinite. Like DC's multiverse.

Again Beyonder does not have feats to compare to Mxy and didn't doom struggle with celestials?

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By traskindustries

@traskindustries:

It's called fiction mate.

Exactly. Mxy is a fictional character, not real. He cannot affect the writer in any way. So saying Mxy is above the writer is just lunacy. I hope they understand that even when Mxy "popped" out of the comic book and into the "real" world, he didn't actually do that, it was just a story. Because, he's not a real being.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Show me some feats that Doom did when he had that power, don't use Beyonder since Beyonder > Doom w/Beyonder power

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@traskindustries:

Why do you even read comics when you obviously have a ginormous lack of imagination. If in a fictional book the character is portrayed to be above the writer then that's what he is.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@traskindustries:

Why do you even read comics when you obviously have a ginormous lack of imagination. If in a fictional book the character is portrayed to be above the writer then that's what he is.

It's all depend on how you see it, so you can't convince someone who already have different mindset or perception.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By XiiX

Mr. Mxyzptlk due to not having to rely on someone else's feats for his case.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael:

If he has the feats to back it up of which along with his other feats rule out PIS then you have to take it as him being able to do it. Would also like to remind everyone that when characters come out of comics they go into the writers world not actually into the real world. The writers world being a fictional plave where characters are represented as equal to or above the writers.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael:

If he has the feats to back it up of which along with his other feats rule out PIS then you have to take it as him being able to do it. Would also like to remind everyone that when characters come out of comics they go into the writers world not actually into the real world. The writers world being a fictional plave where characters are represented as equal to or above the writers.

Okay, that's cool.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

Omniverse basocally means multiverse in DC. Marvel also cannot claim their omniverse includes ones that they do not own.

Yeah marvels multiverses are finite and an infinite number of finite things means it's just infinite. Like DC's multiverse.

Again Beyonder does not have feats to compare to Mxy and didn't doom struggle with celestials?

This Doom took the powers of the pre-retcon Beyonders whom was amped by the abstracts like the Living Tribunal if I recall correctly.

It's because it was during Secret Wars I.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

This Doom took the powers of the pre-retcon Beyonders whom was amped by the abstracts like the Living Tribunal if I recall correctly.

If i recall correctly Doom can't control that power and I don't think there is LT in SW.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:
@realitywarper said:

@realitywarper:

If i recall correctly Doom can't control that power and I don't think there is LT in SW.

He had some issues with it but he had the raw power.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Nice, but Mxy can had no issue with controlling his power and even Beyonder can,t rewrite the story himself lol

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

@realitywarper: Nice, but Mxy can had no issue with controlling his power and even Beyonder can,t rewrite the story himself lol

Nor can Mxy as he is following the script.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Real world, then there's the comic book representation of the real world, and then there's the actual comic.

Toaa and Grant Morrison are comic character in the comics.

Real world-real world representation-the comic.

From the comic Mxy goes into the real world presentation where he is able to rewrite the actual comic since he's holding it. And from the real world we can hold Mxy in comic holding his own comic.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By RealityWarper

@skyroid said:

@realitywarper: Real world, then there's the comic book representation of the real world, and then there's the actual comic.

Toaa and Grant Morrison are comic character in the comics.

Real world-real world representation-the comic.

From the comic Mxy goes into the real world presentation where he is able to rewrite the actual comic since he's holding it. And from the real world we can hold Mxy in comic holding his own comic.

THIS IS NOT A PIPE
THIS IS NOT A PIPE

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By skyroid

@realitywarper: Yes its not a pipe what's your point? Mxy destroyed Dc and recreated it like its child's play, and he views everyone in comic as 2D which he can manipulate.

So how does Mxy lose? Because beyonder was stated to be able to do this and that? Doom was stated to be able to destroy realities?

Isn't it already obvious Mxy isn't real? He's a comic book character who views everyone else in it as 2D comic.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By RealityWarper

@skyroid said:

@realitywarper: Yes its not a pipe what's your point? Mxy destroyed Dc and recreated it like its child's play, and he views everyone in comic as 2D which he can manipulate.

So how does Mxy lose? Because beyonder was stated to be able to do this and that? Doom was stated to be able to destroy realities?

Doom, in this comic, borrowq the powers of The Beyonder, whom was amped by the Living Tribunal.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@traskindustries:

It's called fiction mate.

Exactly. Mxy is a fictional character, not real. He cannot affect the writer in any way. So saying Mxy is above the writer is just lunacy. I hope they understand that even when Mxy "popped" out of the comic book and into the "real" world, he didn't actually do that, it was just a story. Because, he's not a real being.

But he did smack the written writer who is a TOAA style character. So writer>written writter> Written character (pressence)

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: I'm not understanding this. Has beyonder,beyonder+Lt powered doom,LT , any of them destroyed Marvel entirely like it was Childs play? Again Mxy not only has better feat, but comic book characters are his to manipulate.

Lol,I really feel you, When I first debated about Mxy I felt like punching @clownprinceofcrime1995

I couldn't stand Mxy being that powerful. But after actually learning more I'm being forced to admit my favorite characters loses to Mxy.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@realitywarper: I'm not understanding this. Has beyonder,beyonder+Lt powered doom,LT , any of them destroyed Marvel entirely like it was Childs play? Again Mxy not only has better feat, but comic book characters are his to manipulate.

Lol,I really feel you, When I first debated about Mxy I felt like punching @clownprinceofcrime1995

I couldn't stand Mxy being that powerful. But after actually learning more I'm being forced to admit my favorite characters loses to Mxy.

Beyonder had LT powers at this moment.

If you want to adapt Mxy at marvels standards you should look at Impossible Man.

No Caption Provided

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: I still don't get how Mxy can lose here.

What does impossible man have to do with this? There two different beings, and Mxy visited Marvel like you showed, Impossible man calls Mxy "mixed pickes". These are 2 completely different ppl, isn't impossible mans power is to control the molecule in his body to change shape

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

Not really? Mxy is the impossible man but he doesn't use his full power. That's like saying flash runs around at 4938828492x the speed of light wishes it was all the time or superman uses the same force to throw a baseball at a kid that he uses to throw an asteroid out of the solar system.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@realitywarper: I still don't get how Mxy can lose here.

What does impossible man have to do with this? There two different beings, and Mxy visited Marvel like you showed, Impossible man calls Mxy "mixed pickes". These are 2 completely different ppl, isn't impossible mans power is to control the molecule in his body to change shape

Well, I thinked they were similar in powers.

I don't see how Mxy can beat someone with LT powers.

Or maybe 5D imps = Beyonders ?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By RealityWarper

@realitywarper:

Not really? Mxy is the impossible man but he doesn't use his full power. That's like saying flash runs around at 4938828492x the speed of light wishes it was all the time or superman uses the same force to throw a baseball at a kid that he uses to throw an asteroid out of the solar system.

I see and know that Mxy is powerful but is he more powerful than LT ? Equal ? Less powerful ????

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy has the feats and doom doesn't... If doom done more with the powers then he could have a chance as pre retcon beyonder beats mxy even with his beat writer feat.... But doom has no such feats,,, its feats by association and that doesn't equal win.. MXY wins....

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Mxy allowed his World's funniest feats? If so he stomps.

-YIFY

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Ok let's forget that Mxy views 2D stuff as something he manipulates.

What has any beyonder, Lt, doom powered by beyonder and Lt have they done that exceeds Mxy destroying DC like Childs play... And recreating it just as easily.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@realitywarper: Ok let's forget that Mxy views 2D stuff as something he manipulates.

What has any beyonder, Lt, doom powered by beyonder and Lt have they done that exceeds Mxy destroying DC like Childs play... And recreating it just as easily.

To be honest I have no idea about it :o

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: There was a Mxy vs Morpheus thread. God I love sandman but I do admit Morpheus loses. Believe me when I say I hate Mxy. I hate toon force I hate Mxy and bugs bunny

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy stomps