Avatar image for enlightened_eye
Enlightened_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Enlightened_eye

Since Dr. Doom is the god of prep in Marvel who can accomplish anything with and Batman is the god of prep in DC who can accomplish anything with can their combined might be enough for :

A} Everyone in Marvel and DC excluding cosmic level being
and
B} Everyone one in Marvel and DC excluding those above galactus and no one above ion

in both instances they get 1 year of prep

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Enlightened_eye said:
Since Dr. Doom is the god of prep in Marvel who can accomplish anything with and Batman is the god of prep in DC who can accomplish anything with can their combined might be enough for :  A} Everyone in Marvel and DC excluding cosmic level being and B} Everyone one in Marvel and DC excluding those above galactus
dc universe solos marvel universe solos this is one of the worst spites ever.
Enlightened_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Enlightened_eye
@Enlightened_eye: Forgot to put they get a year of prep
andre54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By andre54

this is the ultimate stomp. even if they had a decade of prep, there's no way they can take out beings like the spectre, iceman, swamp thing, silver surfer, captain atom, quasar, monarch, thor, wonderwoman, or dr. strange at the same time. hell, the green lantern corps, red lantern corps, agent orange, ALL OF THEM would absolutely stomp them, and they're only a small part of the dc universe. and anything below galactus for the marvel side? that leaves a TON of options for them to come together and destroy them. prep is good, but highly overrated. batman, with prep, could disband a mafia family or stop a prison outbreak, and dr. doom could challenge the avengers with prep, but there's no way they're taking down trillions of beings

Enlightened_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Enlightened_eye

Ok how about no one above ion for dc

Enlightened_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Enlightened_eye

Doctor Doom and Batman can't beat iceman?

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By katanalauncher

Why is Batman here, he never shown Doom levels of prep.

andre54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By andre54

well i mean, this is basically two prep masters versus 2 entire universes filled with aliens and superbeings and robots and stuff like that. it's basically 2 against 200 trillion(basing this number off of absolutely nothing). they would get taken down by the green lantern corps, they need to build an army first, and they'd need soooo much time to do that. they'd need to gather resources, set up a factory, design their robot army... no just no lol, no way they're gonna be able to come up with a plan to take on 2 universes, even if we are talking about non cosmics and non gods. the u.s. army would give the two of them hell. and batman still has morals... there's a zero percent chance that they'd take over earth, let alone billions of galaxies. and ion is really powerful lol. saying everyone below him is just about everyone in the universe besides other entities, gods, some demons, the presence, and some magic weilders lol

@katanalauncher said:

Why is Batman here, he never shown Doom levels of prep.
he's still a prep master. i don't think he's the best in the dc universe but with prep he rescued the justice league from the white martians. pretty impressive feat, but i agree that he isn't on dr. doom's level. maybe if he didn't have morals he'd be closer to his level lol
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be fair only like Thanos is on Dooms level and he's also Marvel. In DC I'd rank Deathstroke over Bats just barely but Batman's prep is still pretty sly. Doom with 1 year prep will just siphon power somehow and destroy the weaker beings while the = beings bow down knowing he's superior. As for bats, give him a coloring book and some crayons while daddy does the work.  

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Equonox

1 year of prep? Batman can reinstate the Brother Eye project in less than that amount of time, which allows the duo to beat a large chunk of DC superheroes/villains.  Spectre can be beaten a number of ways - messing w/ his human host, easily distracted by other stuff, etc. (plus he was just pwned by Eclipso in the most recent JLA...like super pwned...).  Doom I'm sure w/ 1 year of undisturbed prep could also beat most of the Marvel universe.  The problem is just that there are too many BIG hitters like Galactus, Silver Surfer, Spectre (despite my arguments as to why it's POSSIBLE, it still isn't PROBABLE that either could beat him), Fate, etc. that are just too strong - a solid team w/ 1 year of prep, but still not enough.

Enlightened_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Enlightened_eye
Supermanwithatan01 you don't think that batman could at least manipulate,exauste, and play all the heroes and villians against one another and will like Equonox said use Brother Eye and Doombots to fight while doom goes off siphoning and stealing mystical and cosmic artifacts to later come in after batman creates all the confusing among the heroes and villains to finish everyone off.
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Enlightened_eye  

Idk Batman does have some good prep feats and shows unparalleled tenacity and bravery but I don't thin he gets the credit he deserves. If they are working together they could win, single Doom could/would win, Bats would need a plot device whereas Doom would just create his. I just think Batman vs Everyone is out of character so I really can't gauge his power in a prep battle vs good guys (who often get the win just for being the good guy)

ssstarquin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By ssstarquin
@Enlightened_eye said:
Doctor Doom and Batman can't beat iceman?
iceman is an omega level mutant whose powers are yet to manifest... u must note tat he has powers of cryoKINESIS.. which is a psionic power.. he can vaporise wit a thought...nd i read somewer he might develop da power of cryostasis in da future.. ie regenerate after death by existing in a stasis field..(not yet proven) 
tat being said batman nd doom are 2 of greatest minds tat will will ever be encountered.. after a yr of prep any weakness will of da opponents will be exploited,thir powers studied to da fullest extent beforehand nd all moves planned ahead in advance... 
 though really tough likely scenarios do exist tat these 2 can prepare to defeat da dc marvel heroes... ex..fire yellow missiles at green lantern core,then having thor nd wonderwoman turn on each oter.. both bats nd doom are experts in pshychic warfare..so having opponents turn on each oter is plausible...
Batman12321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom and Batman could OWN. 1 YEAR OF PREP!!!! Dr. Doom could build destroyer armors, possess Iron Man's suits, Build an army, and amass tons of power to destroy EVERYONE. He could try to get the Infinity Gauntlet in a year...And Batman..well, lets just put it this way: The most dangerous man alive given one year to prepare-DANG. Plus, Doom could steal the power cosmic, and Batman has already set up contingencies, giving him time to plan for the Marvel Universe.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they could pull it off.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

The second the 'prep' is over they get stomped in an Attosecond by Wally West.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Kokemabb200

Would be easier if Doom had a partner like Reed, or Hank, or Banner, or Black Panther, or Tony.. but with Batman, i guess they could pull it off. As long as they aren't assaulting everyone at once.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Oh yeah sorry I completely forgot that Wally West had the ability to phase silly me..........

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a year there's still too many variables for these two, they get severely obliterated.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mysticmedivh

@acrokat said:

In a year there's still too many variables for these two, they get severely obliterated.

Unless I read OP wrong, OP says that there are no cosmics involved and that nobody above Galactus or Ion can be used. I'd say that given this all it would take is Doom obtaining the Infinity Gauntlet and it's more or less GG for the duo at that point.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: I forgot how many cosmic objects Doom owns could you remind me?

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ScouterV

@acrokat said:

Unless I read OP wrong, OP says that there are no cosmics involved and that nobody above Galactus or Ion can be used. I'd say that given this all it would take is Doom obtaining the Infinity Gauntlet and it's more or less GG for the duo at that point.

Regardless, they're still getting stomped by Zoom. Prof. or otherwise. Assuming Batman from the future doesn't time-travel, go back in time, and kill them before that happens anyway.

Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mysticmedivh

@scouterv said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@acrokat said:

Regardless, they're still getting stomped by Zoom. Prof. or otherwise. Assuming Batman from the future doesn't time-travel, go back in time, and kill them before that happens anyway.

That would imply that the battle would begin before it is intended to start which nullifies the whole point of prep time. Or are you saying that as soon as the battle begins they go back in time and kill Doom and Batman?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Could you remind what Wally West's top speed is, because I know he's gone over 13 trillion times FTL. So what's stopping Wally from going back in time and stopping Doom & Batman from ever being born?

Also can you remind me how many cosmic objects Reed Richards & Maestro own?

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@acrokat said:

That would imply that the battle would begin before it is intended to start which nullifies the whole point of prep time. Or are you saying that as soon as the battle begins they go back in time and kill Doom and Batman?

The prep would be moot anyway. At the conclusion of a year, they'd still be statues by Zooms perception. He can literally walk to wherever they are at any point, and snap their necks, vibrate their brains out of their skulls, or any way he chose to kill them because there's pretty much no counter to what Zoom brings to the table, without at the very least being connected to the Speed Force, and I don't see Doom or Bats being able to make that happen, as it seems more, as of the New 52, The Speed Force chooses whom it endows with ability and the scope and power of that ability is completely random, as when Barry's friends came from the Speed Force with different powers that Barry doesn't have and likewise, Zoom's crew seem to have Speed Force based abilities that Barry doesn't.

Outside of that, at the beginning of the battle, a surviving Damian Wayne or anyone smart enough really, could create a device, send an agent back in time to kill Doom and Bruce at the beginning of the battle with the knowledge gained from any losses up until that point. For example, Terry Sloan could send Oliver Queen back, or Mister Terrific could send Deathstroke.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@scouterv said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@acrokat said:

The prep would be moot anyway. At the conclusion of a year, they'd still be statues by Zooms perception. He can literally walk to wherever they are at any point, and snap their necks, vibrate their brains out of their skulls, or any way he chose to kill them because there's pretty much no counter to what Zoom brings to the table, without at the very least being connected to the Speed Force, and I don't see Doom or Bats being able to make that happen, as it seems more, as of the New 52, The Speed Force chooses whom it endows with ability and the scope and power of that ability is completely random, as when Barry's friends came from the Speed Force with different powers that Barry doesn't have and likewise, Zoom's crew seem to have Speed Force based abilities that Barry doesn't.

Outside of that, at the beginning of the battle, a surviving Damian Wayne or anyone smart enough really, could create a device, send an agent back in time to kill Doom and Bruce at the beginning of the battle with the knowledge gained from any losses up until that point. For example, Terry Sloan could send Oliver Queen back, or Mister Terrific could send Deathstroke.

You're saying all of this happens when the battle begins while at the same time Doom has the Infinity Gauntlet?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: It's not like Doom couldn't do the same he does have his own way of time traveling. Are you suggesting that Doom can't beat the Mastro and Richards ? He's already done that and has arguably more cosmic objects than them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: @scouterv: I was thinking about people like Zoom, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, the Hulks, Black Bolt, the mutant powerhouses, etc.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat said:

@mysticmedivh: @scouterv: I was thinking about people like Zoom, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, the Hulks, Black Bolt, the mutant powerhouses, etc.

But what would they do to Infinity Gauntlet Doom?

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat: Could Zoom not take the gauntlet from Doom? Granted, I don't read much Marvel, so maybe I'm underestimating Doom here. I do know of the Gauntlet for the most part though.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725:

1: By the time Doom prepares his time machine he would have ceased to exist.

2: Doom may have more cosmic objects, Reed only needs one. A.K.A The Ultimate Nullifier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: I think the mutant Leech can make it not work. The fast people can just take it from him can't they? But like I said there's too many things to think about in moments like these, but the odds are not on Bat/Doom's sides. Too many people with too many powers and uses.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Infinity Gauntlet >>> ultimate nullifier

Doom will be prepped and ready for that which is why he wouldn't let any flash do that

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

@acrokat: Could Zoom not take the gauntlet from Doom? Granted, I don't read much Marvel, so maybe I'm underestimating Doom here. I do know of the Gauntlet for the most part though.

I don't believe so.

With the Infinity Gauntlet Thanos became omniscient and omnipresent.

Doom would be everywhere and nowhere at the same time, and know of all things that have happened, are happening, or will happen.

In Thanos Annual #1, Thanos from the past is visited by another Thanos, a mere avatar of the actual Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, from the future. Thanos told the other counterpart he is well aware he is a god now and that he knows exactly what series of events are going to happen and exactly how he would willingly lose the Infinity Gauntlet before that even took place. In fact, Thanos was evidently already aware of the precise timing and details of the events far into the future the moment he put on the Infinity Gauntlet.

Given the Time and Space Gems, "speed" wouldn't even apply to him, but let's just say it does. Doom would be aware of anything they planned to hatch. They wouldn't be able to take the Gauntlet unless Doom willingly allowed it to come off (which is how Thanos lost the Gauntlet in the first place, he felt unworthy of the power and willingly gave it up), and even then in the instance below we see Thanos letting Mephisto take the Gauntlet off, in which Thanos shows that he can control the Gauntlet without it physically being on his hand.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

doom solos

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Even still, Speed isn't Zooms factor, but Time and Space are likely the gems in play here. With that said, Thanos created the IG correct? To hold the Gems. Could anyone holding the gauntlet replicate his feets of control with it? Also, if Doom would be destined to lose the gauntlet, hypothetically speaking, would knowing that serve him any purpose?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Scans of Doom prepping for someone who can run faster than 13 trillion times FTL?

Scans of Doom acquiring the Infinity Gauntlet with 1 year prep?

Avatar image for greatkirbysghost
GreatKirbysGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Throw in the cosmic beings and it's still Batman and Doctor Doom. Between them they would destroy everything with Doctor Doom's resources at their command. There's a reason that story would always end with Batman telling Doctor Doom he'd double-crossed him from the beginning.

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat said:

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mysticmedivh

@scouterv said:

@mysticmedivh: Even still, Speed isn't Zooms factor, but Time and Space are likely the gems in play here. With that said, Thanos created the IG correct? To hold the Gems. Could anyone holding the gauntlet replicate his feets of control with it? Also, if Doom would be destined to lose the gauntlet, hypothetically speaking, would knowing that serve him any purpose?

No, Thanos didn't create the IG. Before the Infinity Gems existed there was a godly being known as Nemesis. Nemesis committed suicide which resulted in her being split into the six Infinity Gems.

Contrary to popular belief, there is no evidence to suggest you have to be somehow worthy or competent to wield the Infinity Gauntlet.

Meet Nebula, a mentally handicapped zombie. Both physically and mentally incompetent.

No Caption Provided

After Nebula took the Infinity Gauntlet from Thanos (because Thanos willingly gave it up) she went from what I just described above to what she is now capable of as seen in the scans below.

I'm not sure it's destiny so as much as Thanos personally not feeling worthy of wielding such power as explained here.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for panda_emperoriv
panda_emperoriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hunter Zolomon and Wally West tag team.