#1 Edited by oceanmaster21 (6306 posts) - - Show Bio

no prep

no morals

who wins

dr arthur light

vs magneto

vs dr doom

#2 Posted by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if its just a random encounter then in the first second the lights go out. In the second second (pardon the pun) a web of lasers fills the area chopping down Doom and Mags.

A somewhat surprised Dr. Light wonders about the people he just killed. The world loses two of the most fearsome supervillans in history.

With Prep Dr. Doom has a massive chance BTW !

#3 Posted by oceanmaster21 (6306 posts) - - Show Bio

i honestly was thinking magneto wins but do u know aany good comics with dr light in them i been trying to find some but cant

#4 Edited by MisterWhisper (1650 posts) - - Show Bio

@james_lockart:

Well that is an incredibly wrong way to look at it.

Sure in the first second Dr. Light can black the place out, too bad neither of his opponents needs it to see. Magneto can sense him just fine using magnetism, and Doom has so many different sensors in his armor that it is not even funny.

The lasers that Light can produce are extremely powerful, however they are not getting through the shields that Doom and Magneto have.

Morals off Magneto and Doom just kill him without even bothering to give a speech first.

#5 Edited by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterwhisper:

I respectfully disagree mate. If you read what I wrote with a bit more carefully and give it proper thought then you'll find that it makes perfect sense.

Every panel of Doom and Mags shows their faces or their eyes. This is because their faces and their eyes are illuminated by Light. If Light makes it through their armor to shine on their faces and show their eyes then Dr. Light can, within the second second (again pardon the pun), fill the place up with lasers which can slice the head and eyes of Doom and Mags. Lasers are focused light Y'know?

Note that Light only needs two seconds. First second Lights out. Second second lasers cut through Mags and Doom. That is why I even used the term 'web of lasers' so 'Mags and Dooms will jump or dodge' can be answered before it is questioned.

Doom and Mags are better characters but Light wins here.

With Prep Doom will have a Massive chance BTW !!!!

#6 Edited by Stompa (1204 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterwhisper:

I respectfully disagree mate. If you read what I wrote with a bit more carefully and give it proper thought then you'll find that it makes perfect sense.

Every panel of Doom and Mags shows their faces or their eyes. This is because their faces and their eyes are illuminated by Light. If Light makes it through their armor to shine on their faces and show their eyes then Dr. Light can, within the second second (again pardon the pun), fill the place up with lasers which can slice the head and eyes of Doom and Mags. Lasers are focused light Y'know?

Note that Light only needs two seconds. First second Lights out. Second second lasers cut through Mags and Doom. That is why I even used the term 'web of lasers' so 'Mags and Dooms will jump or dodge' can be answered before it is questioned.

Doom and Mags are better characters but Light wins here.

With Prep Doom will have a Massive chance BTW !!!!

You realize this is not about light getting through their armor....it´s about the fact that both Doom and Magneto can make extremely powerful shields that have stopped lasers before.

#7 Posted by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

If light is getting through their armmor then light based attacks by Dr. Light are getting there as well mate.

Lasers have varying degrees of intensity. Some of them cut plastic and others cut diamonds.

I'm just assuming Dr. Light is not looking to play nice here mate ...

#8 Edited by Dredeuced (4395 posts) - - Show Bio

If light is getting through their armmor then light based attacks by Dr. Light are getting there as well mate.

Lasers have varying degrees of intensity. Some of them cut plastic and others cut diamonds.

I'm just assuming Dr. Light is not looking to play nice here mate ...

And their shields, particularly Doom's, respond and kick in when said lasers intensify.

#9 Posted by New_World_Order (11154 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#10 Edited by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced:

Well if Light makes it through their shields and shows those diabolical eyes and that grin then light based attacks make it through the shield as well.

In Two seconds. Dr. Light has it.

Bump !

#11 Edited by Dredeuced (4395 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced:

Well if Light makes it through their shields and shows those diabolical eyes and that grin then light based attacks make it through the shield as well.

In Two seconds. Dr. Light has it.

Bump !

The main point is there's absolutely no reason to think energy attacks such as the one Light relies on would get past Doom's shields.

#12 Edited by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

That logic is ill founded.

If Squirrel Girl can breach Doom's defenses then Dr. Light is going to do it as well mate.

In Fact, Just so I don't come across a 'That was PIS' argument Doom's armor gets breached all the time (Want more scans just holler).

Light gets past Doom's armor and shows his eyes and his grin all the time.

The same light will be used by Dr. Light to kill him. He doesn't even need lasers just use the existing light to roast Doom and Mags eyes and brains in a second.

Two Seconds and Dr. Light still has it ! Due to sheer speed.

I will still maintain that Doom and Mags are more interesting characters overall.

#13 Posted by comic_book_fan (4443 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto can manipulate light aswell as damn near everything else.

and Doom's magic would play a big factor here.

#14 Edited by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Well by abstract reasoning anything is possible I suppose.

'big factor', 'sheild always protects against everything', 'magneto manipulates everything'....

Doesn't sound too convincing though.

Get the picture?

#15 Edited by comic_book_fan (4443 posts) - - Show Bio

but you missing the point magneto can do the same to him even prevent him from thinking if he wants.

#16 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

No morals?

Doom goes back in time and kills their ancestors.