DP Tyrant vs Zoom, HP Doomsday, Fernus and Bizarro

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lord44

Depowered Tyrant vs Hunter Zolomon (Zoom), Hunter/Prey Doomsday, Fernus and Bizarro. Fight to Death (3 Deaths for Doomsday) - Bloodlusted and Morals Off - No BFR - Fight on an Indestructible Planet.

DP Tyrant
DP Tyrant

VS

Zoom
Zoom
HP Doomsday
HP Doomsday
Fernus
Fernus
Bizarro
Bizarro

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyrant TP resistance?

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: Don't know.. i have never seen Tyrant being mindraped

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44: not being TP'ed before usually means there as susceptible to TP as a standard human in their universe.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: Well but going with logic, Tyrant has the same powers as Galactus (ofc less than him) and if Thanos didn't try TP when they fought i think it was 'cause he couldn't enter in Tyrant's mind.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: Tyrants not human in the least. At his peak he's right behind Galactus

and I don't think TPs gonna be too effective against him. Zoom would be the biggest problem IMO but Heralds have time travel capabilities as well

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44: not being TP'ed before usually means there as susceptible to TP as a standard human in their universe.

Lol. So Living Tribunal is as susceptible to TP a standard human? Come on. Tyrant is Galactus-tier, we'd assume he's in that tier of TP resistance, not base human.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think team might take it

And

You said zolomon yet you put a picture of thawne

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Not true to an extent. Hal and Kyle mind wiped Zero Hour Parallax but people ask for TP resistance feats yet ZHP is an insane powerhouse/cosmic entity

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team easily

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends If Tyrant has TP resistance, I am inclined to think he is as he is Galactus tier, when full powered, and they generally have a higher TP resistance, not to mention Tyrant may have this, as he can just blow up the planet , but not sure if he is TP resistant so at moment the team may win.

Also if Depowered Tyrant can beat Jack of Hearts, SS, Morg, Terrax, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator and Thanos with a power orb, I am not sure.

Also a being like Thanos surely would have tried TP if it could work on him, but as he wanted to be tested, he may not have tried to use it.

Team just due to TP, but if TP doesn't work then Tyrant stomps.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wavemotioncannon: @green_skaar: @lord44: too a extent what I said was true... If a character does not have TP resistance (has not shown it) then you can't just make it up because he's a powerful entity take reality warpers like Dr Destiny. Destiny is powerful but has been TP'ed by Martian Manhunter (not on Destiny's level of power) or ZH Parallax who got mind whipped even though he was a universal level being.

This however is only true to a extent for example a being like the Living Tribunal or Beyonder... These guys are nigh-omnipotent and actually have the power to just will them to have te greatest TP resistance imaginable. Point is on the whole (par some uber powerful exceptions) no TP distance feats = no TP resistance and your logic of Galactus level being = Galactus level TP is flawed for reasons that I stated involving Destiny and Parallax + a ton more if you want.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: you started your statement saying he was standard human when he never was , Thanos has formidable TP and wasn't able to do anything with Tyrant and Tyrant is a technopath ( ala Hank Henshaw)

So it's safe to say he'd have TP resistance.

Like I said Bizarro and DD get slaughtered

initially, Fernus too if he attacks head on. Zooms time manipulation could possibly be a problem. Tyrant smacked around ALL the other Heralds around at the same time , I don't think this team has what it takes

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lord44

Bump

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By termiteone4ever

The team out number him and way too much power.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom blitzes all

But really if Fernus TP doesn't work Tyrant stomps all

@wavemotioncannon: @green_skaar: @lord44: too a extent what I said was true... If a character does not have TP resistance (has not shown it) then you can't just make it up because he's a powerful entity take reality warpers like Dr Destiny. Destiny is powerful but has been TP'ed by Martian Manhunter (not on Destiny's level of power) or ZH Parallax who got mind whipped even though he was a universal level being.

This however is only true to a extent for example a being like the Living Tribunal or Beyonder... These guys are nigh-omnipotent and actually have the power to just will them to have te greatest TP resistance imaginable. Point is on the whole (par some uber powerful exceptions) no TP distance feats = no TP resistance and your logic of Galactus level being = Galactus level TP is flawed for reasons that I stated involving Destiny and Parallax + a ton more if you want.

Isnt be a issue with Beyonder gets TP'ed by Dr. Strange?

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. H/P Doomsday evolves beyond him without dying once.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers