DP TYRANT VS JLA and Darkseid (Pre-Reboot)

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Tyrant is sick and tired on how he can't defeat the BIG-G so he entered a DCVERSE where there is no GALACTUS.

A WATCHER followed Tyrant and warned JLA of his arrival.

Knowing how powerful the opponent is, they contacted DS and for good reason formed an alliance.

Can they win?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tyrant is sick and tired on how he can't defeat the BIG-G so he entered a DCVERSE where there is no GALACTUS.

A WATCHER followed Tyrant and warned JLA of his arrival.

Knowing how powerful the opponent is, they contacted DS and for good reason formed an alliance.

Can they win?

The best thing they can hope for is Darkseid possibly BFR Tyrant... they wont be able to overpower him though.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega Beam that b*tch *ss, and Superman that *oe! You! Crank dat Justice League!

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OverLordArhas

Will Supes be a factor in this fight?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyrant

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondave

@overlordarhas: IIRC Tyrant beat Galactus, Supes won't make a difference

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

Tyrant

depending on the version of Darkseid, DC

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dredeuced

Unless the Omega Effect or Anti Life Equation can stop him, Tyrant rolls over the league. No one on the JL could even hurt him as far as I'm aware. Maybe Captain Atom on a good day but even that's stretching it.

If this is Pre Reboot, which JL roster is it? They've had a HUGE list of members. If you included everyone it'd be a stomp (since Jim Corrigan Spectre and all), I'm just assuming the generally main characters associated with the JL.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AngryHulks

Unless the Omega Effect or Anti Life Equation can stop him, Tyrant rolls over the league. No one on the JL could even hurt him as far as I'm aware. Maybe Captain Atom on a good day but even that's stretching it.

If this is Pre Reboot, which JL roster is it? They've had a HUGE list of members. If you included everyone it'd be a stomp (since Jim Corrigan Spectre and all), I'm just assuming the generally main characters associated with the JL.

I don't think Depowered Tyrant are more powerful than Anti-Life Equation users, I guess Depowered Tyrant should be around low-Skyfather level, but without magic-based powers. I think even hungry Galactus should be able to easily defeats Tyrant easily by now.

Dr. Fate, Phantom Stranger, and maybe Ion Kyle is probably the biggest factors here, they could at least give Tyrant a problem.

Is Jim Corrigan in JLA? I thought he was JSA, IIRC, only Hal Jordan as Spectre is a JLA member.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: You're correct about Corrigan, and as you said there's tons of past leaguers who could give a great fight -- L-Ron when he controlled Despero and Hourman One Million in addition to those you listed.

If it's the main pre-52 Justice League Squad, which I imagine contains: Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Flash(Wally West), Aquaman, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Martian Manhunter then no one here can even so much as hurt him (He stomped a much more powerful group of cosmic beings pretty effortlessly). When you start going deeper into their ranks it could get interesting and even turn into a stomp.

As said, who knows if the ALE or Omega Effect would work on Tyrant. They're weird powers. Depowered Tyrant is still pretty hard to beat -- he stomped all over an amped Thanos, iirc.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@angryhulks: You do realise the first thing Galactus did , upon hearing Tyrant is coming for him is go feed on a planet, and even then they were potrayed dead equal, in fact, thanks to a little plot help, Tyrant nearly killed Galactus. I am not sure where "low skyfather level" or "hungry galactus should easily defeat Tyrant" part is coming from?

The very fact that Galactus choose to sacrifice his fav herald just to that he doesnt have to face Tyrant, and the fact that first thing he did when knowing Tyrant is coming for him was feed on a planet and still got humble, pretty clearly says Tyrant, depowered or otherwise, is just as powerful as Galactus.

That being said JLA would win comfortably if we look at the extended roaster, Spectre, even the weakest version should be sufficient.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyrant absorbs energy right, so energy blast means nothing to him. Who in JLA could go physical on him?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@angryhulks: You do realise the first thing Galactus did , upon hearing Tyrant is coming for him is go feed on a planet, and even then they were potrayed dead equal, in fact, thanks to a little plot help, Tyrant nearly killed Galactus. I am not sure where "low skyfather level" or "hungry galactus should easily defeat Tyrant" part is coming from?

The very fact that Galactus choose to sacrifice his fav herald just to that he doesnt have to face Tyrant, and the fact that first thing he did when knowing Tyrant is coming for him was feed on a planet and still got humble, pretty clearly says Tyrant, depowered or otherwise, is just as powerful as Galactus.

That being said JLA would win comfortably if we look at the extended roaster, Spectre, even the weakest version should be sufficient.

I think low Skyfather level comes from his fight with Thanos. One has to realize though that Thanos did absolutely no damage to Tyrant, plain admitted that Tyrant could kill him, then teleported away.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyrant

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AngryHulks

@laflux said:

@killemall said:

I think low Skyfather level comes from his fight with Thanos. One has to realize though that Thanos did absolutely no damage to Tyrant, plain admitted that Tyrant could kill him, then teleported away.

That was not what's in my mind. I can't place depowered Tyrant on Galactus' level because... Well, he have been depowered. From what I know, Skyfather level are below Galactus. My rationale for putting him on low Skyfather level is because depowered Tyrant have no feat that suggest him to be on Odin's level, and he's definitely more powerful than a dozen heralds, I fill the gaps in by estimated him to be low Skyfather.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was not what's in my mind. I can't place depowered Tyrant on Galactus' level because... Well, he have been depowered. From what I know, Skyfather level are below Galactus. My rationale for putting him on low Skyfather level is because depowered Tyrant have no feat that suggest him to be on Odin's level, and he's definitely more powerful than a dozen heralds, I fill the gaps in by estimated him to be low Skyfather.

O_o so you bascially ignored everything i said.

When Galactus met depowered Tyrant, after Tyrant had just stomped heroes he refuses to find, even though that meant he had to sacrifice his favorite herald. Sort of shows he is on the same level as Galactus doesnt it.

Silver Surfer volume 3 82:So heroes are captured, then comes Jack of Hearts, who expels all his energy thereby freeing heroes.

Sadly for heroes Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Surfer, Ganymede , Morg and Terrax, prove insufficient to fight Tyrant, who rather handily beat them up

Then Galactus enters the picture, but they dont fight because their fight would cause a lot of collateral damange to the universe which Galactus hopes to avoid, which kind of shows they are closer in power level. Tyrant keeps Morg as his prisoner.

Most importantly the third set of scans.

Then the next story arc this happens:

Silver Surfer volule 3, 106: Knowing that Tyrant is coming for him, the first thing Galactus does is eats a planet, further showing that they are of similar power level

Silver Surfer volume 3, 107: Tyrant and Galactus meet and talk, they dont fight in this issue

Silver Surfer volume 3, 108: Now the fight starts, and Tyrant would have won this fight. First Galactus tries to blast Tyrant but Tyrant simply absorbs Galactus's blast making him stronger. Galactus then tries to imprison him within the ship and siphon away his powers, Tyrant, thanks to his techno-control, breaks free and changes the polarity so instead of Galactus absorbing Tyrant energy, Tyrant ends up absorbing Galactus's energy. Tyrant then topples galactus and even makes him bleed.

Silver Surfer volume 3, 109: Tyrant is about to finish off Galactus, who is nearly powerless here. Then Morg enters the scene with

ultimate nullifer, and with a little intervention from Tyrant's herald, Morg merges with UN, he then uses it to defeat Tyrant

I would say that certainly shows he is on Galactus level, who has just fed on a planet.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: So is this implying that Tyrant have never been depowered in the first place? Yep, I see the writer's flaws here, Galactus fought Tyrant when they're truly equal, then he depowered Tyrant and he's still a huge threat to Galactus? This seems to be defeating the purpose of depowering Tyrant.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OverLordArhas

@killemall: Being of pure energy, and has no actual form bleed?

@angryhulks said:

@killemall: So is this implying that Tyrant have never been depowered in the first place? Yep, I see the writer's flaws here, Galactus fought Tyrant when they're truly equal, then he depowered Tyrant and he's still a huge threat to Galactus? This seems to be defeating the purpose of depowering Tyrant.

Let us put it this way:

FP GALACTUS made FP Tyrant

FP GALACTUS if we follow his origin = ETERNITY/DEATH

By logic, FP GALACTUS could not create a being stronger than him, we can assume that FP Tyrant is less than FP Galactus.

Because of TYRANT's evil deeds he is vanished and depowered.

A GALACTUS who feed in a single PLANET is nowhere near his peak.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AngryHulks

@killemall: Being of pure energy, and has no actual form bleed?

@angryhulks said:

Let us put it this way:

FP GALACTUS made FP Tyrant

FP GALACTUS if we follow his origin = ETERNITY/DEATH

By logic, FP GALACTUS could not create a being stronger than him, we can assume that FP Tyrant is less than FP Galactus.

Because of TYRANT's evil deeds he is vanished and depowered.

A GALACTUS who feed in a single PLANET is nowhere near his peak.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't think Galactus have ever been fully powered in the first place, his power starts to drain immediately after he consume planets, his position is equal to Eternity/Infinity/Death, but his raw power isn't. And I never think Galactus could achieve his full power by simply feeding on the planets alone, I also don't think modern Galactus have even reached 50% of his potential as his feeding interval decrease as time progressed compared to Galactus during the classic Marvel era.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyrant steamrolls

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PowerWoman

1,BIG G, he was formed FROM the Big Bang,he was chosen to be the next Galactus. He didn't just tank the Big Bang.

2,BIG G or skyfather level never destroy a real galaxy,and BIG G best feats was destroy three solar system

3,PC darkseid feats isnt as powerful as SA superman,he fight with PC orion just destroy a planet,so,i guess this battle would be close or TYRANT wins,if he power level was equal to BIG G,he can destroy three solar system though

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Essentially yes.

In fact Marvel never officially "de-powered" Tyrant, something Tom Brevroot pointed out to me on formspring. Then i started looking into the whole detail about Tyrant and it made sense.

So in some distant past, when the universe was in its infancy, Galactus fought Tyrant, it was summarized that galaxies must have been destroyed, and Galactus beat and depowered him. But then when Tyrant comes back from that, having collected energies to put him back at his previous power level, he is shown to be Galactus's equal even said to be Galactus equal in terms of power.

So yeah its the same thing, same power level.

But unlike Galactus he doesnt have a lot of feats.

Check this thread out, it has all his feats in 616 thus far.

http://www.comicvine.com/tyrant/4005-7123/forums/tyrant-chronology-752947/

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks said:

Essentially yes.

In fact Marvel never officially "de-powered" Tyrant, something Tom Brevroot pointed out to me on formspring. Then i started looking into the whole detail about Tyrant and it made sense.

So in some distant past, when the universe was in its infancy, Galactus fought Tyrant, it was summarized that galaxies must have been destroyed, and Galactus beat and depowered him. But then when Tyrant comes back from that, having collected energies to put him back at his previous power level, he is shown to be Galactus's equal even said to be Galactus equal in terms of power.

So yeah its the same thing, same power level.

But unlike Galactus he doesnt have a lot of feats.

Check this thread out, it has all his feats in 616 thus far.

http://www.comicvine.com/tyrant/4005-7123/forums/tyrant-chronology-752947/

Well, he did seems to looses his size manipulation ability.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killemall

Well, he did seems to looses his size manipulation ability.

Yeah he was made physically smaller but thats about it.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW BIG THE JLA IS? Omg, JLA wins....

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW BIG THE JLA IS? Omg, JLA wins....

It is not a matter of quantity but quality.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas:

Funny, I just say that same quote in another thread. They both have quality and quantity.

JLA Speedsters

• Flash(Wally)

JLA Powerhouses

• Superman
  • Wonderwoman
  • Cyborg
  • Green Lantern(Which ever you want)

-Hal

-Kyle

-Jordan

• Aquaman(Also has TP)
  • Martian Manhunter(Also has TP)
  • Captain Atom
  • Shazam
  • Dr. Fate
  • Black Lightning
  • Black Canary

Who are all SUPERPOWERFUL characters, especially as a team. I could keep teh list going and going and keep on telling how all of them can contribute.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is the problem, how many of those listed are based energy types?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tyrant should handle them without too many problems

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AngryHulks

@overlordarhas:

Funny, I just say that same quote in another thread. They both have quality and quantity.

JLA Speedsters

• Flash(Wally)

JLA Powerhouses

• Superman
  • Wonderwoman
  • Cyborg
  • Green Lantern(Which ever you want)

-Hal

-Kyle

-Jordan

• Aquaman(Also has TP)
  • Martian Manhunter(Also has TP)
  • Captain Atom
  • Shazam
  • Dr. Fate
  • Black Lightning
  • Black Canary

Who are all SUPERPOWERFUL characters, especially as a team. I could keep teh list going and going and keep on telling how all of them can contribute.

Also Phantom Stranger, who are probably second to Spectre in term of raw power, and many of these characters posessed some powerful item during their time in Justice League such as Hal being the host of Spectre, Kyle being Ion, Mr. Miracle with Anti-Life Equation (a form of reality warping), Captain Marvel (as of Day of Vengeance) and Dr. Fate at his peak can deal with universal threat.

Scoop316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the DC team is Silver Age and Darkseid is Pre-Crisis, then they should win handily against a depowered Tyrant. Full power Tyrant is debatable, he is supposed to be Galactus' equal. I suppose they might have a chance against FP Tyrant, but likely not Galactus himself, assuming Galan is at full-power.

Using current (New-52) versions, they would likely lose. Same with Pre-52 (but Post-Crisis).

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scoop316 said:

If the DC team is Silver Age and Darkseid is Pre-Crisis, then they should win handily against a depowered Tyrant. Full power Tyrant is debatable, he is supposed to be Galactus' equal. I suppose they might have a chance against FP Tyrant, but likely not Galactus himself, assuming Galan is at full-power.

Using current (New-52) versions, they would likely lose. Same with Pre-52 (but Post-Crisis).

PC DS is pretty much featless without The Darkness.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

So the Tyrant that fought Thanos was FP Tyrant? I thought that was DP Tyrant because:

1) Thanos should have been one shot maybe two shot

2) Thanos seemed to have done better against Tyrant then against Odin.

3) How can Galactus create someone his equal? Has anyone ever done that before?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@killemall:

So the Tyrant that fought Thanos was FP Tyrant? I thought that was DP Tyrant because:

1) Thanos should have been one shot maybe two shot

2) Thanos seemed to have done better against Tyrant then against Odin.

3) How can Galactus create someone his equal? Has anyone ever done that before?

1.It was Depowered Tyrant, my point was depowered or otherwise, he was still Galactus level.

Lets see, what do we know about full power tyrant:

a. He was created when the universe was infant.

b. He apparently fought Galactus when universe was still an infant.

c. He lost, but there was huge collateral damage.

Everything Tyrant has done after that point , as in ever possible feat you can quote from Tyrant is the so called depowered version.

2. Yeah under starlin pen Thanos does weird stuff. Honestly though, Thanos fought Tyrant, manage to tank his hit and teleported away, Tyrant was never hurt. Thanos also has orb of knowledge a ball of pure cosmic energy (something Tyrant should have absorbed dont know why he didnt) that help him in the fight.

3. Why not, Thanos created Thanosi Omega, a being twice as powerful as Galactus. Hank Pym created Ultron. Stranger created Infinity Unison. Its possible.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: I was thinking about using the Anti-Life Equation but then the debate would be over and there would be nothing more to argue about other than the hard headed people that say "It wont work".

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Have Tyrant ever display other virtually omnipotent power like Galactus? As I know so far, he seems to be only powerful in directly destructive way.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Killemall

@angryhulks: He hasnt. But on Tyrant he barely has a handful of appearances and he has never been in a situation where anything apart from brute force was required.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By uberhikari
OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By OverLordArhas

@uberhikari said:

@overlordarhas said:

Bump

Why did you bump this? The thread is dead.

When can you say that a thread is dead?

Sorry, noob on the rules of Comicvine (for reference).

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

@overlordarhas said:

Bump

Sorry, noob on the rules of Comicvine.

If a thread has reached a relative consensus, like this one, it's dead. Tyrant is around Galactus level and most people here agree that means he's too much for JLA + Darkseid.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas said:

@uberhikari said:

@overlordarhas said:

Bump

Sorry, noob on the rules of Comicvine.

If a thread has reached a relative consensus, like this one, it's dead. Tyrant is around Galactus level and most people here agree that means he's too much for JLA + Darkseid.

Ok, Thanks

@god_spawn Please lock

There is one question though, I have been reading some 3 or 2 year old thread with a Gen. consensus of a winner and it seems that the majority is logical and most of the opposition is trolling but it is not locked yet?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#43  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#46 god_spawn  Moderator

@overlordarhas: There is nothing that says they have to be, but if a thread gets to a point that no more debating can really be done, then there is no point in letting it be open either.

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas:

I will address this this way:

Supeman - Tyrant will not need to siphon his Y. S. radiation, he could beat him out with brute force.

Wonder Woman - Tentacle Bleep

Flash - Runs to another universe

MMH - Will continue the rest of his life intangible

Green Lantern - Drained to death

Aquaman - will be turned into fishcake

Batman - He will keep him as a pet

That's it.