• 71 results
cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By cooljammy18

Poll Dovahkiin vs The Nerevarine *Please read! Two part battle* (56 votes)

Dovahkiin 71%
Nerevarine 29%

Skip to the bottom labelled "The Battle" if you don't want to read my long story :p

The Story:

"reincarnated wahl ok daal wah himdah do wuth Ehlnofey wah krif ok bok wuth paal, grah do dez, jul ahrk slaag, Bormah ahrk , gon ahrk oblaan."

In the 4th Era of Tamriel, chaos became peace. The Last Dragonborn has awoken at a time of dire need, filled with power and will, and entered the violence without fear. The World Eater, The Ancient Vampire, The Old Dragonborn who ventured into corruption, the banes of peace on Nirn have all perished at the might of the Dovahkiin, and an era of temporary harmony has finally grace the realm of Skyrim at last. As the Dragonborn lays up his sword to look into the secrets of the fable power, the Thu'um, he's unaware of what fate has in place for him. Unbeknownst to him, one of the many dragons resurrected by Alduin has already ventured far from Tamriel, seeking to be recognized as the God that he believes himself to be. This fiery Dov ventures his way far East. During this time, the Dragonborn stops at Solstheim and takes in residence with the Skaal.

On the far side of Nirn, a legendary hero emerges from the cloak of history, and sets out to make his return to Tamriel. The Hortator reborn, the liberator of the Blight, the beloved champion of Azura, the Nerevarine,alive and well and has finished his lifetime journey of soul searching in his departure to Akavir. On his stop on the small island, Ynslea, he overhears the story the dragon uprising happening in Skyrim from Imperial travelers. None of them know about Dovahkiin and his actions. After this, the Nerevarine sets out to return and look into the matter, but then a blazing red dragon from Tamriel flies down and shouts: "Strun-Ba-Qo!." The clouds darken, and lightning rains down from a pitch black vortex and tears through ground, carving up deep cracks and craters of the ground beneath the tiny people. The Nerevarine, using his physical and magical prowess, successfully lead the people into safety and through the use of Alteration, summons a powerful barrier to protect everyone from the Dragon's Voice. The dragon clears up the storm with a whisper, amazed at the Nerevarine's abilities.

The Red Dragon: Had I become enslaved to Paarthunaxx's tyranny of the Voice, I wouldn't have met quite an interesting mortal as yourself.

Nerevarine: "....."

The Red Dragon: Your abilities are just as impressive as the Dovahkiins, even more so in your mastery of magic. You, bow to me and recognize me as your Fire King and be my personal servant mortal.

Nerevarine: ......No

Fire King: Pathetic, arrogant mortal, learn your place and fear my power!

The Fire King shouts a dark red wave of fire at the fearless Dunmer, engulfing his area completely. The flames blew away suddenly, and the Nerevarine launches a massive, lightning bolt from his hands that strikes through the dragon's chest, dropping him quickly. The crowd silent in astonishment. As the dragon struggles to lift his head, the Nerevarine drifts quickly towards the beast, pulls out his legendary blade, Trueflame, and delivers a killing blow. He sheathes the blazing sword and stares at the dragon, deducing it to come from Tamriel. He quickly leaves on the next voyage and reroutes the vessel to Tamriel. The ship becomes damaged during a storm and is forced to land on the coast of Solstheim, the land the Nerevarine once traveled to face Hircine. He hears a loud shout, " Lok-Vah-Koor" that clears up the storm that wrecked his ship.

Pursuing the sound, the Nerevarine uses a spell to fly to the top of a mountain peak and surveillance the area. He jumps across a few ridges and floats to the bottom of a snowy area only to hear a cry of help. He looks and see a tall, strong man wearing shiny blue armor and he lets out a thunderous roar, "Fus-Ro-Dah!" that shakes the very fabric of the air and ground around them and completely destroying all who stood in front of him. The Nerevarine recognizes that this is the Thu'um, or the Voice that the red dragon used back at the island. What he doesn't know, is that he is staring at Dovahkiin, the hero who saved Nirn from Alduin, and the fact that he was killing a group of sadistic bandits who prey upon small villages. Assuming that the Dragonborn is a powerful being that is attacking innocent people,he runs to take action. Using his enchanted boots, the Nerevarine quickly dashes and gets the drop on Dovahkiin, covering his mouth with his hand and throwing him couple of meters into a boulder. The Dragonborn recovers, feeling the great strength of his foe, and prepares himself. The Nerevarine unsheathes Truflame and covers his body with a magical barrier, stronger than ebony and prepares himself while forming a destruction spell in his hand under his shield. It begins.

THE BATTLE

The Nerevarine has the Corprus disease and is immune to ageing completely. Technically speaking, him and the Dragonborn are still in their prime. The Dragonborn is here after the events of Skyrim and all of its the DLC, and the Nerevarine is here after the events of Morrowind along with 200 years of abstance from Tamriel, mastering his magical and physical abilities to even higher levels. I feel that makes this match on somewhat even terms, giving the Dragonborn the ability to use all of his shouts and the Nerevarine all of his powerful spells and enchantments.

Dovahkiin

Male Nord fully equipped in enchanted Dragonbone Armor, with resistance to fire and shock and boost to his stamina to keep up with the Nerevarine. Is equipped with a Dragonbone Sword and Stalhrim Sword enchanted with Chaos damage. Has all shouts and the magic that he gained on journey throughout Skyrim, he is NOT an Arch-Mage build here, just enough knowledge and abilities to not be totally outclassed in this area. He luckily has Auriels Shield strapped on him. I'm going to say just this, Auriel's Shield does NOT make him invincible! It's only effective in the direction of the attack he is receiving, it doesn't magically make his entire body impervious to damage. It Nerevarine finds an opening on him, he can hurt him in that expose area. If you guys use this shield as the only reason Dov wins here, then I'm taking it out of the battle. Dovahkiin is determined to win against this powerful aggressor.

The Nerevarine

Male Dunmer fully equipped in his old Dragonbone Cuirass, giving him complete fire protection. Wearing his symbolic Indoril helmet and is wearing his boots of binding speed, giving him the ability to move and extremely fast speed, by not too fast to completely blitz Dovahkiin. He wields the his Legendary blade, the Trueflame, sword of his previous incarnation that used it at Red Mountain. His is a master mage, more like a battlemage or spellsword here and has his famous spells that were lost such as Levitation. His shield is Eliedon's Shield that fortifies his health, and he is wearing Wraithguard, which boosts his already immense level of magic and provide resistances in all areas. His secondary weapon is the Spear of Bitter which is capable of deflect spells and, presumably shouts, and can summon atronachs. His body is in covered in an extremely potent flesh spell, beyond that seen on Tamriel, most likely the result of knowledge gain on Akavir. The Nerevarine is determine to avenge those the he think were innocent.

I'm using the versions of these two that makes the most sense in my view.

This is an age old rematch, considering that these two have fought before in history. The previous incarnation of Ysmir, Whulfarth, one of the most powerful Tongue and Dragonborn(maybe?) in history and Indoril Nerevar fought in open combat during the Battle of Red Mountain. In the Sermon 9(?) written by Vivec, Nerevar was depicted as fighting Whulfarth unarmed and making him bleed from the mouth presumably killed him. Whulfarth was resurrected later but thats deeper lore. Point is, the Nerevarine is Nerevar's spirit in a new body, he has the power to hurt and possibly kill a Dragonborn, and the Dragonborn is the new Ysmir incarnate, making this a millennium old rematch. So this isn't a "LOLz Dovahkiin use Soul Tear and Wabbajack for instant wins derp" match here, this is a serious battle. Please be creative about the match and state who you think wins and why.

Second Part:

Just a quick question, if you were in the world of the Elder Scrolls, which one of these two would you rather be and why?

Ok, that's that, now GO!

@xfactor

@reikai

@princearagorn1

@thedailybagel

@nickzambuto (in case you're a TES fan)

and everyone who wants to say something here :)

• 
zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51  Edited By zaied

@jmarshmallow said:

@zaied said:

Well, that was my original point. I said the Shehai COULD top the Thu'um, not that it had a bunch of confirmed feats that put it above it right now.

And on that matter we'll have to agree to disagree for the time being.

Even a lot of the Thu'um's best feats aren't really anything but speculation either since we also haven't seen those in action, such as being able to bring down city walls or making mountains crumble.

False. The difference is that the Thu'um has feats in LORE that display it's incredible power, like Vivec's Sermons.

Shehai, on the other hand, doesn't even have that. So far I have been given NO Lore that gives proof that Shehai has done anything impressive. The one feat that you guys HAVE given me is the whole continent busting thing. However, that is speculation, as it's not confirmed that it was the Shehai that actually caused that.

I'm just saying if we do take those feats into account,

WHAT feats? That's my issue here.

the Shehai at its best has shown more power than the Thu'um,

False.

thus having as much if not more potential. I already conceded that the Thu'um would be more useful in a standoff because of that, but even then it would come down to the user. Ulfric wouldn't likely stand a chance against an Ansei with just Unrelenting Force.

Agreed, but that's because Ulfric Stormcloak isn't a Dragonborn. A Dragonborn should beat even an experienced Ansei in a standoff, that's my viewpoint on things.

Which one is cooler isn't really what I'm arguing. You originally said that Shehai has the potential to be more powerful than the Thu'um, and I wished to see proof of that belief because I disagreed. And as of right now, I have to say that the statement is false, as based off what we know for sure about both the Thu'um and the Shehai, the Thu'um is without a doubt more powerful.

Also, I didn't say that an Ansei could manipulate time... I was just using that as an example of where Bethesda could logically take it as far as making it a versatile skill in wake of shouting in Skyrim.

I don't disagree at all with this.

Let's say in TES VI, if we found a memory stone that allowed us to stop time, it wouldn't be lore breaking or anything since we don't know the true extent of the Shehai. It would simply be Bethesda utilizing the potential to make an efficient in game mechanic for those who enjoyed the shouts in Skyrim, which is probably a lot since it sold over 22 mil units.

I agree that it has potential to be awesome. I would buy that game in a heartbeat if they came out with that concept. I just don't think it has the feats to suggest it can be more powerful than the Thu'um, or even that it has the potential to be more powerful than the Thu'um. That's my only argument.

Jmarshmallow

Sure, the Thu'um has shown great power but of that magnitude? Not really. It's just speculation, it can be exaggerated, interpreted, or otherwise mythical like a lot of things in TES lore unless it's shown. I know the Thu'um is a very powerful form of magic, but I don't get when people use the Dragonborn in battles on here, claiming he stomps characters of higher class because he can destroy mountains with his voice. It's basically the same concept.

The feats for the Shehai I'm referring to are the ones playing on the obscure texts that you can find in game or on the imperial-library. That's why I used the phrase 'if they are to be believed'. Sword singing has the potential to top the Thu'um if you go by those IMO, and the anecdotal evidence that I mentioned with Cyrus, Yokuda, being forbidden, etc. There's nothing wrong with potential, it just means you haven't done it yet, which is something I hope Bethesda can fix in a future title.

We're both seemingly in agreement that it would be a cool concept to use in game and for them to explore. I guess we'll just agree with what we agree on and disagree on everything else.

IIRC TES Adventures where you play as Cyrus has some references to the Shehai. Sadly, the game is very hard to run from what I can tell so I haven't played it yet.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

Sure, the Thu'um has shown great power but of that magnitude?

Yes.

Not really.

Yes Really.

It's just speculation,

There's a difference between "speculation" and "Lore" that you don't seem to be getting here.

Lore is as canon as it get's as long as it fits into the context. Speculation on the other hand isn't canon in the slightest.

The feats of the Voice are Lore, and are therefore canon. The feats of Shehai are nonexistent, and therefore speculation.

it can be exaggerated, interpreted, or otherwise mythical like a lot of things in TES lore unless it's shown.

If it's in a book it's Lore and should be taken as complete canon. The only exceptions to this is when it doesn't fit in the context of OTHER Lore. But either way, Lore conquers all and is much much much more important than gameplay, which is what you seem to be looking for.

I know the Thu'um is a very powerful form of magic, I don't get when people use the Dragonborn in battles on here, claiming he stomps because he can destroy mountains with his voice.

I don't know about mountains, but the Voice can destroy cities. So as long as cities are > mountains, then yeah, that's a pretty valid claim.

It's basically the same concept.

Except not, because Lore is the foundation of TES. Ignoring Lore is basically like completely ignoring the entire series.

The feats for the Shehai I'm referring to are the ones playing on the obscure texts that you can find in game or on the imperial-library.

And those are the ones I'm looking for you to show me.

That's why I used the phrase 'if they are to be believed'. Sword singing has the potential to top the Thu'um if you go by those, and the anecdotal evidence that I mentioned with Cyrus, Yokuda, being forbidden, etc.

Something "being forbidden" doesn't put it on par with the Voice lol.

There's nothing wrong with potential, it just means you haven't done it yet, which is something I hope Bethesda can fix in a future title.

And so far there's nothing to even prove it's potential is up on par with the Voice. But I agree that I hope Bethesda fixes that.

We're both seemingly in agreement that it would be a cool concept to use in game and for them to explore.

Most definitely.

I guess we'll just agree with what we agree on and disagree on everything else.

Fine by me.

IIRC TES Adventures where you play as Cyrus has some references to the Shehai. Sadly, the game is very hard to run from what I can tell so I haven't played it yet.

That is a pity...

Jmarshmallow

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By cooljammy18
@jmarshmallow said:
@cooljammy18 said:

You're seriously like the only person saying that lol.

Then I'm the only person looking for actual feats.

It's pretty much accepted as a fact on what the HoonDing is and what it's capable of lol,

Ad-numerum. Until there's some actual feats, its speculation. Get over it.

even directly from MK. MK composed a list of who he believes were the most powerful of his creations, scroll down in this link titled "On The Most Powerful Being" in this link: http://www.imperial-library.info/content/forum-archives-michael-kirkbride One thing is that MK can say some pretty crazy things and I don't quite understand some of his stuff, but in this case I believed them to be legitimate. Despite not working for Bethesda, the company actually continued to use his writing for the games, such as the Arcturian Heresy and Heimskr's speech. The Hoonding is mentioned in-game books as well, but I can't remember one off the top of my head.

Again, he only helped created characters in Morrowind and Oblivion. He has no jurisdiction over Skyrim characters. So even though he listed HoonDing as second on his list, that holds no relevance when comparing him to Dragonborn, Alduin, etc.

As for Cyrus, the point was that Vivec knew of the dangers of the Pankratosword, which is why Cyrus bluffed in the first place.

In a story that didn't actually happen, as it was specifically noted as being NOT a true story.

Ask any fan who knows they're Redguard lore and they will tell you same.

Then Redguard fans are biased and don't use any logic when dealing with a race that they really like. I mean no offense, but that's how it comes across.

That instance of it cutting through the gates should be right there in the link I've provided. The Redguards got jumped by some Goblins, a few gates opened up, guy became the HoonDing and destroyed everything in a nutshell.

That link only led to a bunch of different topics. I was looking for more specifics.

I don't want to get off-topic, but there's enough information tell you what you need to know.

No, there's not. Because what I need are credible feats, and HoonDing has none as far as I can tell.

It's really up to you if you want to reject it or not.

It's actually up to you to prove it's legitimacy, which you as of now have proved incapable of doing.

I gave you a link to the same site you linked yourself concerning Tiber and Cyrus, but you're questioning my sources. Confirmation bias brah? :p

I never once questioned the site! Where are you getting that from?

Concerning this thread, I'm slightly beginning to shift towards the Dragonborn now. Hope you're happy. >:( I still have hope for the NV though.

I am happy! It's nice to know that you're open to actual reasoning. A desirable trait for someone I'm debating against, so thank you.

Jmarshmallow

Incapable? All of the info is there man, read up on it. MK worked on Redguard as well and created the HoonDing, so what's the deal? YOU ARE QUESTIONING THE SOURCE!! Hmm, I don't like this tone you're getting with me, don't be that guy lol. I've been opened to reasoning this whole time, I said that I believe either can win for a while and am now leaning on the DB. :p

If you're curious more about the whole thing with the Redguards, here's a gigantic read:

http://www.imperial-library.info/content/hammerfell

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Incapable?

Yes, incapable!

All of the info is there man, read up on it.

Not my job. You're the one making the claim that HoonDing is some all-powerful concept, so It's your job to find it, and give it to me, not point me in a general direction and make me go on some wild-goose chase for it.

MK worked on Redguard as and created the HoonDing, so what's the deal?

The deal is his opinion only matters on matters dealing with Oblivion and Morrowind. So if HoonDing is the second strongest thing up to Oblivion, then cool!

But that has absolutely NO bearing on the Dragonborn, as MK has no authority on him.

YOU ARE QUESTIONING THE SOURCE!!

How so? The websites are canon, I totally agree there. I just can't find any of these feats that you're saying make HoonDing so powerful.

Hmm, I don't like this tone you're getting with me,

No tone. Sometimes my debating style just turns a tad aggressive when I feel like I'm repeating myself multiple times. I assure you I mean nothing by it.

don't be that guy lol.

Can't help you there, I AM that guy.

I've been opened to reasoning this whole time, I said that I believe either can win for a while and am now leaning on the DB. :p

No Caption Provided

Jmarshmallow

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By cooljammy18

@jmarshmallow said:

@cooljammy18 said:

Incapable?

Yes, incapable!

All of the info is there man, read up on it.

Not my job. You're the one making the claim that HoonDing is some all-powerful concept, so It's your job to find it, and give it to me, not point me in a general direction and make me go on some wild-goose chase for it.

MK worked on Redguard as and created the HoonDing, so what's the deal?

The deal is his opinion only matters on matters dealing with Oblivion and Morrowind. So if HoonDing is the second strongest thing up to Oblivion, then cool!

But that has absolutely NO bearing on the Dragonborn, as MK has no authority on him.

YOU ARE QUESTIONING THE SOURCE!!

How so? The websites are canon, I totally agree there. I just can't find any of these feats that you're saying make HoonDing so powerful.

Hmm, I don't like this tone you're getting with me,

No tone. Sometimes my debating style just turns a tad aggressive when I feel like I'm repeating myself multiple times. I assure you I mean nothing by it.

don't be that guy lol.

Can't help you there, I AM that guy.

I've been opened to reasoning this whole time, I said that I believe either can win for a while and am now leaning on the DB. :p

No Caption Provided

Jmarshmallow

You.....are....the.....worst lol. I'm too tired to go along for, but I'll get back to this.

As far as the Shehai is concerned, just a cool snippet of it:

"

By the time Hunding was 30 he had fought and won more than 90 duels killing all his opponents. He became virtually invincible with the sword, gaining such skill and mastery that he finally stopped using the real swords created through the artisanship of his people and began using the Shehai or "way of the spirit sword".

All sword singers learn through their intense training and devotion to the gods of war and way of the sword, the forms of discipline that allow the creation of the spirit sword. This is a simple form of magic or mind mastery where by a image of a sword is formed from pure thought. The sword singer forms the sword by concentrating, and it takes shape in his hand - usually a pale thing of light, misty and insubstantial, a thing of beauty perhaps, a symbol of devotion to the Way and the gods, but no weapon. However, those Ansei of the highest level and sensitivity and those with talent in magic, can at times of stress, form a spirit sword, the Shehai which is far more than light and air - it is an unstoppable weapon of great might, a weapon which can never be taken from the owner without also taking his mind.

The Shehai became Hunding's weapon, and with this he slew bands of brigands and wandering monsters than infested the land. Finally upon finishing his 90th duel, defeating the evil Lord Janic and his seven liche followers, he was satisfied that he was indeed invincible. Hunding then turned to formulating his philosophy of "the Way of the Sword". He wrote his Learnings down in the BOOK OF CIRCLES while living as a hermit in a cave in the mountains of high desert in his sixtieth year."

Skip to "A Translation of the Book Circles"

http://www.imperial-library.info/content/compilation-redguard-history

Not to really debate, but just to give you more information about in case you're interested. I'm hella bias for Redguards too, not going to lie there lol. Really have enjoyed this thread so far, glad to see my effort in the OP somewhat payed off.

Oh, from the same link:

"Then I remembered the hearth in our home - the book! Frandar Hunding's Book of Circles, the Way of Strategy. I reached for the Shehai the spirit sword, ... that which I could never reliably form when I needed it, and behold it was alive! Alive with fire! It formed in my hand! Ablaze with power ---- OH I slew mightily, right and left, like a scythe through wheat! All the way to the Lord of the Tower I fought. With one blow I cut his magical armor asunder, one more took his head! But to do that deed cost me dearly, wounds by the dozen, for although I had magical armor, it was not formed of spirit like my blade, it was not as invincible as my blade or my own spirit, and I was sorely wounded."

Leki going apes*** with the Shehai.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By cooljammy18

@jmarshmallow: I've been thinking about this battle for a while and just have to say this: if you at least agree with the NV giving Dov. an extremely difficult fight, then I'll agree with the Dragonborn taking a slight majority. :)

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@cooljammy18: Extremely difficult? Ehhh.

I'll put it like this:

Defeating NV would be about as hard as killing Ancano or Mercer Frey.

It would be a cool boss battle, but nothing that would make me tear my hair out like Miraak did.

I'll retract that statement if you can tell me how NV counters Slow Time and prevents DB from wrecking him.

And DB would get far more than a "slight majority." Lol.

Jmarshmallow

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By cooljammy18

@jmarshmallow: Miraak was stupid easy for my mage character lol. Kind of an insult to the NV but putting him in the same sentence with those scrubs :p

Ok, remove the slow time shout, difficult fight, with the slow time shout, DB takes the majority.

Can we make a compromise there? Lol

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@cooljammy18: Then you don't play on Expert my friend! xD

Remove Time Shout, and it's a tough fight each and every time, but DB still takes a hefty majority. Probably 10/10, but at least it's well fought out each time.

Keep Time Shout, and it's a murder fest with DB winning 10/10.

Jmarshmallow

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Arg ok. With the Slow Time shout, Dovahkiin takes a majority. Without it, it's an extremely close fight but Dov will take the slight majority. We both technically agree anyway.

Fortify Destruction + Thunderbolt + Impact = Stomp City

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arg ok. With the Slow Time shout, Dovahkiin takes a majority.

Heck yes he does.

Without it, it's an extremely close fight but Dov will take the slight majority.

"Extremely close" being a relative term of course, lol.

We both technically agree anyway.

More or less.

Fortify Destruction + Thunderbolt + Impact = Stomp City

Greater Ward + Dragon Aspect + Wabbajack = Dovahkiin still wins lol.

Jmarshmallow

Xfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: Sorry about taking so long to respond... I think you did a great job on the story, keep up the good work man.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By cooljammy18

@xfactor said:

@cooljammy18: Sorry about taking so long to respond... I think you did a great job on the story, keep up the good work man.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Xfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FUS ROH DAH.

Quest completed

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By cooljammy18

@xfactor said:

@cooljammy18: So who would you rather be?

Very hard. I really prefer the Nerevarine as an actual character because of his accomplishments and importance to his respective story. Plus, there's so much mystery about him and his disappearance to Akavir for whatever reason. Plus, he's freaking immortal and has all the time in the world to accumulate power and knowledge. Living in Morrowind before the Red Year would of really been great. If I was in his shoes, I would actually use my power to help keep Morrowind strong after destroying the Tribunal and doing my best to prevent that stupid rock from falling. With immortality, I would easily live long enough and be capable of keeping things stable, since the population is now expecting me to lead them again as Nerevar reincarnate, and bring the Houses together. The Oblivion crisis and the Great War with the Thalmor and even the Dragon Uprising wouldn't nearly be as bad with an unified and powerful Morrowind.

However, thinking about it now, I think I might actually choose being the Dragonborn. If I was Dovahkiin, I would seriously learn and become fluent in the Dragon language. With this knowledge, I would just mediate and create my own shouts. The possibilities are endless really, since having a dragon souls gives me a greater infinity to a shout itself. Look at what Miraak accomplished by doing that. If there were those who wished to follow me, I would go out of my way to engrave the words of power of these shouts with my voice and hide them all over Tamriel. Those who are seriously about gaining my hidden knowledge can go on the greatest easter egg hunt ever lol trololol. Not to sound arrogant, but I would kind of view myself as a living god with such a mastery in the Voice. Stopping major natural disasters with a mere whisper, curing deadly diseases, killing powerful evil beings that threaten the innocent, yeah, I'd do all those things like a boss. Riding around Nirn on a dragon sounds with my girl sounds pretty badass too.

Xfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: My solution for immortality is vampireism. It comes with its own set of defects but it also has great perks. I believe that every pro skyrim player has had a nerd crush on Serana at one point, and with time she might change her mind about the marriage thing.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xfactor said:

@cooljammy18: My solution for immortality is vampireism. It comes with its own set of defects but it also has great perks. I believe that every pro skyrim player has had a nerd crush on Serana at one point, and with time she might change her mind about the marriage thing.

Dude, the girl that I mention riding with me on my dragon is Serana lol. Vampirism is a great solution, since it fits with my image of being an eternal, living god. I would use the time to craft an alchemy potion, Thu'um, or spell that will allow me to get adjusted to the sun without difficulty. Plus, I would just feed myself with the blood of the evil and wicked, since there are a lot of them that hurt innocent people in Tamriel. Honestly though, I think I could manage without being a vampire, especially since it's possible to extend my life with the use of magic and the Voice. Certain Psjiics are 1000 years old and more. If my wife is a vampire chick though, it might be worth it.

Xfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: I think that I would attempt to become the high king of Skyrim. Im not into politics but the title seems legit lol. either that or become the most notorious villain Tamriel has ever seen. I would also accumulate knowledge in the voice and other powerful magics and become somewhat of a cosmic being.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bump

Necrokenesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Necrokenesis

What many forget in the lore is that Tiber Septim had no Thu'um. He was Dragonborn, like his successors (until TES IV), he killed dragons with the blades and definitely absorbed their souls, but never learned any of the Thu'um.