Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XLR87T3

Dovahkiin

• Nord male
  • Level 81 (with perks)
  • Full set of Daedric armor (100% magicka & 100% health regeneration)
  • Dragonbone sword(fire), mace(lightning), bow + arrows(paralyze)
  • Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow (all ammunition varieties)
  • Armor and damage ratings to the max
  • All spells available
  • All shouts unlocked except Slow Time
  • All non-Vampire Lord powers available
  • All dragon masks
  • Access to every item available
  • No cooldown on shouts for 4rd battle only

Four battles- Both have full knowledge about each other

Battle 1: Start 200 feet apart. Master Chief has his standard gear and armor

Battle 2: Starts 200 feet apart. Master Chief has no armor on (just a thong)

and 1 assault rifle + 1 flame thrower

Battle 3:Start 200 feet apart. Master Chief has his best gear and armor.

Battle 4:Starts 200 feet apart. Master Chief has 5 days of preparation.

Spellca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Spellca

As much as a I have come to hate Halo, Chief takes both. There is no evidence that anyone or anything that isn't undead or a god in the Elder Scrolls world can tank bullets. 200 feet is enough to riddle armor and put down a man with medieval armor.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By JamesKM716
  • No cooldown on shouts

Because of that, Dovahkiin wins via Time manipulation

I'll elaborate.

Round starts, Dovahkiin shouts via time manipulation, and then keeps doing that until Chief is dead via his own bullets, or maybe electrocution, or being burned alive. A variety of things really.

Now without time manipulation Dovahkiin is stomped via bullets.

So either way this is a mismatch.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Spite against Master Chief big time.

Spellca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Spellca

@JamesKM716:

Forgot he can manipulate time. I still would say Chief wins. Dovahkiin would never have faced something like a firearm before....I am pretty sure there is nothing in Skyrim with the speed or rate of attack as a UNSC assault rifle.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JamesKM716

@Spellca: Doesn't it take a couple seconds for the bullet to travel 200 feet? I'm not a gun nut, so i honestly don't know.

But, regardless, if he can do Time Manipulation once, he'll win. The question is if he can finish his Shout in time.

Spellca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Spellca

@JamesKM716:

Here is my thing. For a guy who essentially is a walking tank, 200 feet can be covered fairly quickly and I know the Dragonborn also isn't the slowest character.

I don't feel like doing math or filling this thread up with numbers. Bullets are fast. I want to place my bet that Chief would open by charging forward with a burst of rounds. Never seeing something like this, Dragonborn would most likely either take cover or raise a shield (which he may not have in this fight). I don't remember the mystical or attributed properties of the armor set but I don't believe it would block bullets.

But, I will credit the Dragonborn. Much like the Fallout Wanderer or Courier, he can take a crap-ton of damage and still dish out attacks like Shouts or magic. It would really come down to Dragonborn seeing how fast the assault rifle spits metal and turning to the Time Shout even if he is wounded.

But even if Time is slowed, Dragonborn still needs to get past an energy shield, the armor and the slower but still threatening usage of Chief's weapons. Does he have a spell that can drain energy away from an enemy?

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JamesKM716

@Spellca: I don't know, never was much for spellcasting. But there are several drain life spells that would ignore shields and such.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Laurcus

Dovahkiin > Alduin. In lore, Alduin is a planet buster and mid tier reality warper. To tank Alduin's attacks, Dovahkiin would need durability greater than a god, that is, a planet. Since planet and god are the same word in Elder Scrolls, and all gods are planets and all planets are gods.

Did I mention Elder Scrolls lore is 100% nuts and on crack? The main character of Oblivion is > an omnipotent high tier reality warping super god that other greater gods are afraid of. Since Jyggalag is the 6th strongest being to exist, only behind Anu, Sithis, Nirn, Magnus and pre betrayal Akatosh. And none of those guys exist in the traditional sense anymore, so basically Jyggalag is the top dog in the Elder Scrolls universe. Until he got pwned by a regular mortal because screw the lore I have high damage weapons.

Spellca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Spellca

@JamesKM716:

This is an interesting fight overall. I think on the surface Chief would win like 8/10 clashes.

Thinking about fighting style, armor, durability, magic/weapons all coming together would make this even harder.

Life draining magic seeping through the layers of shield, armor and physical augmentation could give him the win alongside the Time manipulation.

It could really go either way...amazingly.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By niBBit

Psshhh this is spite against Chief. No Cooldown?! The Dragonborn could simply go Ethreal and be immune to damage and simply walk up to Chief and spam stuff in his face. All the Dragon Masks?! IIRC 1 Mask can randomly summon a Deadric Warrior (Dremora).

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Spellca said:

As much as a I have come to hate Halo, Chief takes both. There is no evidence that anyone or anything that isn't undead or a god in the Elder Scrolls world can tank bullets. 200 feet is enough to riddle armor and put down a man with medieval armor.

How could you utter such words!!!???

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By darktiger

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Spellca said:

lol

Spellca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Spellca

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Spellca said:

I loved Halo until Halo 4 decided to have the Forerunners bitch-slap humanity back into the a stone age.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By XLR87T3

I think the fight could go either way. Master chief is physically as strong as a Skyrim giant( 1 ton strength right?) and faster than a werewolf (65mph). I actually believe the Dragonborn could handle the gunfire because of his insane healing(potions).

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sylvain

Dovahkiin

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By XLR87T3

I added some changes that might make this fight more fair. Enjoy debating!

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By XLR87T3

Bump.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Dovakiin wins.

Ethereal form, invisibility, time maniputlation, Dragon Hide, unrelenting force, Odahviing...those things alone coupled with his weapons gaurantee him a win.

Master Chief stands no chance here, a gun wouldn't help him.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ComocYahweh

Dovahkiin wins both rounds, he has enough durability to tank hits and doubt Mcs armor can tank magic.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

Absolute spite, Whirlwind Sprint makes Dovahkiin faster travel wise, Elemental Fury makes him faster combat wise, Time Slow makes him just all around faster, ethereal form makes him invincible, but he can still summon a damn dragon, two dreadra, and all masks and items available?????????? The OP has just turned Dovahkiin into Dr Strange, this is Dr Strange vs Master Chief. By the Nine Divines I am flagging this mismatch thread.

@Spellca:

I know its been a few days but since the OP was edited, but I'm sure if you looked at it now you would agree with me on this. If not, then look up the vast amount of magical equipment the OP is allowing the Dovahkiin. He is god status now.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By XLR87T3

@ComocYahweh said:

Dovahkiin wins both rounds, he has enough durability to tank hits and doubt Mcs armor can tank magic.

That may be true, but we don't know exactly how much damage a round of bullets will give to the Dragonborn. I was thinking each bullet is equal to a single Ebony arrow (excluding the speed of the bullet). The Dragonborn can probably handle the plasma cannon the best, out of all the weapons.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By XLR87T3

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

Absolute spite, Whirlwind Sprint makes Dovahkiin faster travel wise, Elemental Fury makes him faster combat wise, Time Slow makes him just all around faster, ethereal form makes him invincible, but he can still summon a damn dragon, two dreadra, and all masks and items available?????????? The OP has just turned Dovahkiin into Dr Strange, this is Dr Strange vs Master Chief. By the Nine Divines I am flagging this mismatch thread.

@Spellca:

I know its been a few days but since the OP was edited, but I'm sure if you looked at it now you would agree with me on this. If not, then look up the vast amount of magical equipment the OP is allowing the Dovahkiin. He is god status now.

Whoa, calm down(no need to get hasty)! The Dragonborn still has a good chance of losing to a guy that moves and reacts faster than 120 km/h and can punch a freaking tank apart. Master Chief's shield's and armor might be so strong that even Dragonborn's strongest weapons take a while to get to the flesh (which is very powerful, by the way). I would say 50/50 for both sides to win.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By tomlikesfries

Dovahkiin curbstomps. He'll hardly take much damage with the enchanted Daedric Armor, and all the perks. Besides, with no cooldown on shouts, he could keep calling dragons, constantly stop time, freeze Chief and keep Fus Ro Dah 'ing him.

Plus, even if Master Chief starts to gain a slight edge in the battle, Dovahkiin could just drink potions.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@XLR87T3 said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Spellca:

Whoa, calm down(no need to get hasty)! The Dragonborn still has a good chance of losing to a guy that moves and reacts faster than 120 km/h and can punch a freaking tank apart. Master Chief's shield's and armor might be so strong that even Dragonborn's strongest weapons take a while to get to the flesh (which is very powerful, by the way). I would say 50/50 for both sides to win.

I bet you haven't even played skyrim before....you shouldn't make threads about people you know are way too powerful and put them against street level game protagonists thinking "gee, this is totally unfair of a fight but wouldn't be cool to have these to go at it" ..... and you are full of it since you apparently missed the majority of your thread being "SPITE" "MISMATCH" "DOVAHKIIN STOMPS" I mean really, how did you just glaze over that and call it "50/50" ..... Chief can punch tanks? Dovahkiin can punch mamoths and dragons.....how is it 50/50 when one guy can shout and rain down lighting on top of the other / simply open his mouth and freeze the other solid? You need to think this through .... but your thread is getting locked.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By XLR87T3

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Actually I own the game(Imperial warrior), and when I punch dragons, bareley any damage happened to the beasts. Do you know how much a tank weighs? More than 66 tons! A modern elephant weighs barely 10 tons. Master Chief would throw mammoths as projectiles at the Dragonborn if he saw them around. Dragons? Did you ever play Skyrim? Giants destroy dragons. Master Chief is stronger than all of them, and certainly, CERTAINLY reacts far faster than any of them. It's not a mismatch, and Master Chief might be the one "stomping" in this battle. Here, I'll show you how powerful MJOLNIR armor is on this wiki: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/MJOLNIR_Powered_Assault_Armor

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By BataTest

@onilordasmodeus said:

Dovakiin wins.

Ethereal form, invisibility, time maniputlation, Dragon Hide, unrelenting force, Odahviing...those things alone coupled with his weapons gaurantee him a win.

Dovakiin. Disarm, Stun Locking, wabbajack - etc

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@BataTest said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

Dovakiin wins.

Dovakiin. Disarm, Stun Locking, wabbajack - etc

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MisterGuyMan

Dragonborn wins. A level 81 in any Elder Scrolls game that can access all items and spells is nigh unstoppable.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By jwalser3

Dovahkiin wins via Soulstealing, frost breath, wabberjack, life drain.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@XLR87T3 said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Actually I own the game(Imperial warrior), and when I punch dragons, bareley any damage happened to the beasts. Do you know how much a tank weighs? More than 66 tons! A modern elephant weighs barely 10 tons. Master Chief would throw mammoths as projectiles at the Dragonborn if he saw them around. Dragons? Did you ever play Skyrim? Giants destroy dragons. Master Chief is stronger than all of them, and certainly, CERTAINLY reacts far faster than any of them. It's not a mismatch, and Master Chief might be the one "stomping" in this battle. Here, I'll show you how powerful MJOLNIR armor is on this wiki: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/MJOLNIR_Powered_Assault_Armor

Gloves of the Pugilist increase h2h damage by 20, drink any legit potion of restoration and that number increases dramatically, I have one shotted a dragon with my fist in Skyrim. Come at me bro

almost every dragon I've seen so far has owned every giant 1 on 1, the only time it lost was when there were several giants or other creatures/NPCs fighting the dragon as well.

I've seen a Dragon toss a Mammoth like it was a baby, Chief ain't got nothin on that, especially when Dovahkiin can FUSRODAH him to the side for lulz, and watch as he misses every shot when he activates his Slow time shout and quick reflexes perk. Whos faster now?

Wabbajack turns chief into a sweetroll, you fail

Mehrunes razor one shots chief .....

Valdurs Lucky dagger makes it easier for Mehrunes razor to oneshot chief due to 25% chance of critical hit along with the full one handed perk tree which makes his attacks 50-75% chance of critical

Dont make anymore elderscrolls related threads

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By niBBit

Chief might be stronger and faster than the Dragonborn but that would get him only so far. The Dragonborn has an arsenal of Magic that he can unleash at Chief and Chief has no defence against Magic wahtsoever. Chief's armor could protect him against fire/ice/electric attacks (maybe) but the Dragon isn't limited to only that, he can do much more than that. The Dragonborn could simply go Ethereal witch makes him immune to damage and then start spamming stuff in Chief's face or use other tactics (summons,runes etc)

Chief can't win on brute force alone against a guy who has a ton of Magic that is powerfull enough to change weather and whatnot. Whats stopping the Dragonborn into turning Chief into a piece of cheese (wabbajack) does Chief have some anti magic armor? and the Dragonborn if fast enough to tag Chief if he uses his Slow Time Shout.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@OmegaDynasty:

LOL! Very funny...

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By XLR87T3

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Spellca:

I have communicated with the moderators and came to a resolution. I have changed and augmented the OP the third and final time to make the battle(s) fair, and to keep this thread alive as long as possible. Enjoy.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@XLR87T3: Still unfair, Dovahkiin has access to all spells, meaning he can use Dragon Flesh to become as invulnerable as a dragon right off the bat along with his starting armor, access to all items still means Dovahkiin gets Wabajack or Mehrunes Razor which are both pretty much one hit kills (one turns you into a harmless animal or food, the other magically insta-kills any enemy) ...... Cheif still gets stomped

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dovakiin

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By XLR87T3

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Without the Slow Time shout, how is the Dragonborn going to completely stomp Master Chief when Chief can now dodge his attacks?

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@XLR87T3:

Dovahkiin can still overwhelm Chief with Elemental Fury, which coupled with a paralysing magic or Mehrunes Razor would be effectively an instant kill.

Avatar image for eagerbuttermilk
eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By eagerbuttermilk

chief ftw if this is the chief in the books chief stomps.he is to fast as a kid he wus dodging plasma rounds wich which is a lot faster than bullets and now as a man x5. video game chief loses bad

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By XLR87T3

Without the Slow Time shout, John can actually dodge and take cover while shooting. Dragonborn will have a hard time trying to kill someone who moves a lot swifter than him without having control of time.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By XLR87T3

@Pwok21 said:

@XLR87T3:

Dovahkiin can still overwhelm Chief with Elemental Fury, which coupled with a paralysing magic or Mehrunes Razor would be effectively an instant kill.

Or Master Chief never gets close enough to hit.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#42  Edited By tomlikesfries

@eagerbuttermilk said:

chief ftw if this is the chief in the books chief stomps.he is to fast as a kid he wus dodging plasma rounds wich which is a lot faster than bullets and now as a man x5. video game chief loses bad

Lol. Dovahkiin stops time and Chief won't even be able to move. Besides, how the hell will Master Chief even hurt him?! He has all perks, the best armor and all items avaiable. With the correct potions, he make a bow that deals millions of damage. He can one shot Chief. And even if Dovah starts to lose, he can drink a health potion.

Now, you claim Chief is ridiculously fast... Whirlwind sprint makes Dovahkiin a lot faster. This thread is spite.

DarkKnight1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DarkKnight1939

Daedric Armour is more than just medieval armour, it's the armour Daedric princes from Oblivion wear, and is the strongest in the game. Equipped with enchantments, which can improve the Health, Stamina and Magicka of the character, is an even greater enhancement. The armour is, arguably, the equivalent of Master Cheif's suit, if not more.

Each level up in the game allows you to make the decision of leveling up your Health, Stamina and Magicka by 10 points. If the character has reached level 81, this is a extremely powerful character.

Dragonbone weapons are very powerful and it raises the question how long Master Chief can withstand fire from a flaming sword, electricity from a mace, and, if the Dragonborn can create a vulnerable part of Master Chief's armour, paralysis poison Dragonborn's bow which would render Master Chief completely helpless for a length of time.

Not to even mention the shouts: the 'Disarm' shout would remove any weapon from Master Chief's hands, 'Ice Form' would turn him temporarily into a block of ice, 'Marked for Death' weakens his armour and health, 'Dismay' would have the super-soldier fleeing and 'Unrelating Force' would send him flying.

The Dragonborns use of magic includes:

- Alteration Magic: 'Dragonhide' where its user ignores 80% of damage for 30 seconds and 'Paralysis' which could paralyze Master Chief for 10 seconds.

- Destruction Magic which uses Fire, Electricity and Ice as attacks.

- Restoration Magic which can greatly heal its user.

- Conjuration Magic which allows its user to summon Flame Atronarchs and Daedra.

With all this at the Dragonborn's disposal, there's no doubt he would win. Including the use of powerful Daedric artifacts, such as the Wabbajack, which could potentially turn Master Chief into a chicken, Dovahkiin would truly 'Finish the Fight'.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By XLR87T3

@DarkKnight1939 said:

Daedric Armour is more than just medieval armour, it's the armour Daedric princes from Oblivion wear, and is the strongest in the game. Equipped with enchantments, which can improve the Health, Stamina and Magicka of the character, is an even greater enhancement. The armour is, arguably, the equivalent of Master Cheif's suit, if not more.

Each level up in the game allows you to make the decision of leveling up your Health, Stamina and Magicka by 10 points. If the character has reached level 81, this is a extremely powerful character.

Dragonbone weapons are very powerful and it raises the question how long Master Chief can withstand fire from a flaming sword, electricity from a mace, and, if the Dragonborn can create a vulnerable part of Master Chief's armour, paralysis poison Dragonborn's bow which would render Master Chief completely helpless for a length of time.

Not to even mention the shouts: the 'Disarm' shout would remove any weapon from Master Chief's hands, 'Ice Form' would turn him temporarily into a block of ice, 'Marked for Death' weakens his armour and health, 'Dismay' would have the super-soldier fleeing and 'Unrelating Force' would send him flying.

The Dragonborns use of magic includes:

- Alteration Magic: 'Dragonhide' where its user ignores 80% of damage for 30 seconds and 'Paralysis' which could paralyze Master Chief for 10 seconds.

- Destruction Magic which uses Fire, Electricity and Ice as attacks.

- Restoration Magic which can greatly heal its user.

- Conjuration Magic which allows its user to summon Flame Atronarchs and Daedra.

With all this at the Dragonborn's disposal, there's no doubt he would win. Including the use of powerful Daedric artifacts, such as the Wabbajack, which could potentially turn Master Chief into a chicken, Dovahkiin would truly 'Finish the Fight'.

It depends on which shout is used. Most of the shouts the Chief can dodge, after which he can snap his neck(off) or perform a instant-kill head shot. And if Elemental Fury is used then John can simply head-shot instant kill. He can dodge most spells as well, although lightning is instantaneous. Unrelenting Force and Marked for Dead would be the best options; Dismay could be the worst.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@XLR87T3:

Whirlwind Sprint says otherwise.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By XLR87T3

@Pwok21: Actually it doesn't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@XLR87T3:

Whirlwind sprint is an effective teleport and with no cooldown on shouts he has no trouble getting to Chief.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By XLR87T3

@Pwok21: Not unless he sprints up a slightly inclined surface sending him through the air where he will die, or hit an obstruction completely halting his momentum so that he moves to more level ground. Dragonborn will be zigzagging in all directions and Master Chief will just stick stop him and snap his neck.

DarkKnight1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DarkKnight1939

@XLR87T3 said:

It depends on which shout is used. Most of the shouts the Chief can dodge, after which he can snap his neck(off) or perform a instant-kill head shot. And if Elemental Fury is used then John can simply head-shot instant kill. He can dodge most spells as well, although lightning is instantaneous. Unrelenting Force and Marked for Dead would be the best options; Dismay could be the worst.

True. Master Chief is much faster than Dovahkiin and may be able to dodge most shouts and spells. Elemental Fury shout increases the speed of attacks, making him just as fast when in combat with Chief. If he attempts to snap Dovahkiin's neck he is full view of Dovahkiin's attacks and may not get an opportunity to do so. The Become Etheral shout renders Dovahkiin temporarily invulnerable to attacks (and the head shots mentioned) and gives him time to prepare his next move. I'm doubtful a head shot is capable of killing Dovahkiin instantly; Dovahkiin is able to take multiple arrows into his head and be unharmed, as well as be protected by armour and health bonuses stated above.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By XLR87T3

@DarkKnight1939: Maybe not instant death, but I think the force and speed of the bullet will at least knock him down or send him back a little, creating an opening for attack. It's insane how much damage the Dragonborn can soak up or heal up. Almost reminds of Wolverine.