• 93 results
gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By gumflabica

@parryboy: For the most part, he erases the jungles from Cyrodil.

If you're wondering why he didn't do more, it's because he was then, essentially, the universe. The Oblvion Crisis? Ending the Septim Bloodline.

One does not cut off their left hand because it annoys their right.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gumflabica: So can you prove how Talos is a OP being?

Just because he is worshipped does not makes him omnipotent

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: It's called CHIM, and it is ineffective outside of the ES universe. It basically takes you back tot he time before the universe to alter it in any way. As you might have noticed, the battle isn't in "the" universe CHIM effects

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MrUnsmiley

If it's Lore Dovahkiin and Talos, then Elder Scrolls team wins. Otherwise, Thor or Spawn are able to solo, the only real threat being Talos.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gumflabica: CHIM is nothing more than a non canon fan theory

The strongest beings in ESverse are Anu and Padomay which are arguably OP or nigh OP

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The strongest beings in ESverse are Anu and Padomay which are arguably OP or nigh OP

CHIM is in the lore itself. Vivec aquired CHIM in his book. Also, the Godhead is the strongest being, besides CHIM users.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:
@colliderz said:

CHIM is in the lore itself. Vivec aquired CHIM in his book. Also, the Godhead is the strongest being, besides CHIM users.

You guys are not really taking a little joke made by devs as canon right?

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gumflabica: Tiber, Wulfarth and Zurin all began to mantle Lorkhan and as result, basically did the fusion dance and became Talos, the God of War and Mortalkind and took over Lorkhan's position. He should be really damn powerful even without CHIM, I'd put him above most of the Aedra and Daedra, but that's only based off of speculation. He doesn't really have the feats to be used as concrete evidence imo, but nonetheless he is top tier.

As far as the DB are concerned, I still say that despite the fact that beating Alduin, even though you had help, is an amazing feat, Alduin was NOT at his full World Eater strength. Not to downplay it, but a full powered Alduin would of wrecked your s*** hard lol. I think together they can definitely take Kratos, but not Spawn or even Thor.

You have to be beyond Mountain Level to put a hurting on a bloodlusted Thor and they haven't demonstrated that ability. We already agree it will be down to Talos and Spawn and Thor for backup. Spawn, like Talos, mantled a deity's position and became the Overlord of its realm, bending it to his whim. What really helps Spawn is that he has showcase that he is nowhere near being weaker out of Hell and has the ability the manipulate the world around him effortlessly. I still need to think about this one.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@princearagorn1: A serious Thor die from a passing thought of Talos. Must we go through this again?

No, there's no need to go through anything at all. No one on team 1 is even surviving a shockwave from thor's hits. Much less the actual shockwave. Lore or not. As long as thor is here, team 1 is getting fodderized. Add alduin, add dagon, and nothing changes. Come back when any of them actually do anything significant to a planet. Then we might think about a jobbing thor. As it stands, Entire skyrim put together can't even take on sage of six paths, much less thor.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18:

Dragonborns are casually mountain busters,

I still think Talos wins here.

lol.

the only immortal uber-powerful gods they take is Alduin.

The one who completely obliterated helgen. Oh wait.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: It really is a tough one when it comes down to Talos and Spawn

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's Lore Dovahkiin and Talos, then Elder Scrolls team wins. Otherwise, Thor or Spawn are able to solo, the only real threat being Talos.

We are using the Lore versions here, even though there isn't any official lore written down on Dovhakiin as of now that puts him on the level of the Ancient Tongues. I still don't think he or Miraak can take either Thor or 2nd Age Spawn.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talos the mighty, Talos the unerring, Talos the unassailable!

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@princearagorn1: A serious Thor die from a passing thought of Talos. Must we go through this again?

No, there's no need to go through anything at all. No one on team 1 is even surviving a shockwave from thor's hits. Much less the actual shockwave. Lore or not. As long as thor is here, team 1 is getting fodderized. Add alduin, add dagon, and nothing changes. Come back when any of them actually do anything significant to a planet. Then we might think about a jobbing thor. As it stands, Entire skyrim put together can't even take on sage of six paths, much less thor.

Again.....Odin blows up Nirn and calls it a night lol.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Um, all 3 aspects of Talos have mantled Lorkhan, who was mostly responsible for the Creation of Nirn, if I'm not mistaken. I'd say creating a world is doing something significant to it. Creation is alot harder than destruction, anyway. Alduin devours universes. Thor would be in trouble. Alduin is basically Galactus, if galactus could only be hurt by one dude, and was also a dragon. So I think adding Alduin would change it. Dagon is the prince of destruction, and doesn't murder everything on a dailey basis because he's stuck in oblvion due to ancient contracts which he loves to break. Also banishment by the Hero of Kvatch, but that dude was a beast. Dagon's forces did get beaten back into oblivion by the Argonians, but lore-wise, Dagon should be obliterating cities with the snap of his fingers.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

Oh, well actually if it's God Talos, then Thor dies horribly. If it's Talos when he was Tiber Septim, then Thor still solos.

this

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Second Age Spawn? He solos.

Thor? Probably solos.

Kratos? Makes tacos for the men doing the work.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xxAcid_spitxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel that Spawn alone could solo.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By cooljammy18

@gumflabica said:

@princearagorn1: Um, all 3 aspects of Talos have mantled Lorkhan, who was mostly responsible for the Creation of Nirn, if I'm not mistaken. I'd say creating a world is doing something significant to it. Creation is alot harder than destruction, anyway. Alduin devours universes. Thor would be in trouble. Alduin is basically Galactus, if galactus could only be hurt by one dude, and was also a dragon. So I think adding Alduin would change it. Dagon is the prince of destruction, and doesn't murder everything on a dailey basis because he's stuck in oblvion due to ancient contracts which he loves to break. Also banishment by the Hero of Kvatch, but that dude was a beast. Dagon's forces did get beaten back into oblivion by the Argonians, but lore-wise, Dagon should be obliterating cities with the snap of his fingers.

Champion of Cyrodiil is so underrated. Ignoring Shivering Isle, dude was solo-stomping legions of powerful daedra and was basically saying FU to Dagon while wrecking his dremora army in his own realm and f******* up his portals. He/she defeated Mannimarco and prevented him from Dead thralling the entire Imperial Province when the entire Mages Guild were pissing their pants at his very name ala Voldemort, he/she mantled Pelinal's position by becoming the Divine champion of the Nine and stomp a fully healed Umaril (an actual demigod) in Mundus and in Oblivion right after. What I like about the CoC the most was that he/she was pretty much a nobody but became a somebody through true determination, will, and a good heart. You weren't privileged to be born with a soul of a very power Chimer warlord with a Daedric Prince watching your back or a soul of a lesser Aedra and basically being Ysmir reincarnated, but you became a heroic legend in your own right with your own power.

I consider mantling Sheogorath somewhat of a tragedy for the CoC. I think he/she deserved a more heroic ending. Getting back on topic, my opinion hasn't really changed all of that much.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103:

Just going to point this out. The Divines have little to no power over Mundus anymore since they are dead. Do you have any feats that show Talos doing anything significant to show he can destroy someone like Thor, who has legit, on panel planet busting feats?

The largest display of power I can think of for any of the TES gods is Sheogorath destroying Vvardenfell. Even that is well below planet busting.

And even if Talos IS legitimately omnipotent, which I rather doubt considering he has LIMITS, he shouldn't be allowed in a Comicvine fight at all and this thread should be locked.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By gumflabica

@cooljammy18: he was just plain ridiculous. Lore-breaking power. He did things no mortal should be able to. I'm not sure if he was just that tough or if Oblivion was just that lazy. As far as lore goes, I've always considered Oblivion to be one of the weakest games

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: he was just plain ridiculous. Lore-breaking power. He did things no mortal should be able to. I'm not sure if he was just that tough or if Oblivion was just that lazy. As far as lore goes, I've always considered Oblivion to be one of the weakest games

Normal mortals have accomplished many outlandish feats though. Mannimarco himself was a mere mortal before becoming the God of Worms.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: Mannimarco was an extremely talented necromancer. I've played through oblivion with nothing but a sword and some armor

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#75  Edited By KingOfAsh

http://tes.imperial-library.info/teaser/cosmologyfaq.html

What are planets?

The planets are the gods and the planes of the gods, which is the same thing. That they appear as spherical heavenly bodies is a visual phenomena caused by mortal mental stress. Since each plane(t) is an infinite mass of infinite size, as yet surrounded by the Void of Oblivion, the mortal eye registers them as bubbles within a space. Planets are magical and impossible. The eight planets correspond to the Eight Divines. They are all present on the Dwarven Orrery, along with the mortal planet, Nirn.

Avatar image for computerassistedbiologicalaugm
ComputerAssistedBiologicalAugmentedLifeform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dovahkiin solos with a Wabbajack.

Dovahkiin with mods will be a godstomp for Elder Scrolls.

Vross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skyrim Team Obviosly.

first step: 1. Dov starts with summoning 2 Dragons: 1) Odahviing. 2). Durnhviir
(note that Durnuhviir capable of summoning his own huge army of Powerful Undead)
2. Dov summon Karstaag for his 3 uses!
3. Dov Summon 2 Dremoras.
4. Dov summon Hakon the one eye from Sovingard(call of valor).
Note.: remember those dragons R extreamly powerful and immortal(only dragonborn can kill them, since only he can absorb a dragon soul). + dragons use same shouts as Dovahkiin does + nearly all elemental damage immunity.
second Step for close combat:

depends on DB's* preference if he's warrior or mage but shouts r common.
+ he has greater arsenal of Godly weapons than any hero i can remember.
+ he can slow time!
+ reduce armor level and make opponent like cake about to got eaten (for example makes: hulk's Durability = butter)
+ stormcall (same as thor's thunder storm + this can even rain meteors)
+ become invincible(become etheral, no harm can be done to him in this state while he healing himself) *my favorite ;)
+ Drain vitality (absorb targets life, and all kinds of energy)
+ master of elements (fire, ice, lightning)
+ Dragon aspect( coated with etheral Dragon armor which not only enhances his durability but also powers to several folds)
+ Bendwill: even immortals bows to this(mind control)
+ Clear skies: can clears area if THOR ever dares to call thunderstorm.
+ Creates cyclones + unrelenting force.
+ elemental fury makes his weapon enchanted + fast several fold
+ animal allegiance: all natural beings becomes ally.
+ battle Fury: same as Elemntal fury above but enhances ally's powers.
+ Disarm: strip opponents of its weapon.
+ fire/frost breath like a Dragon + (enhances power if DB have bonus from parthurnax for fire breath)
+ ice Form (makes opponent solid, sorry Ice cube
+ sou tear: if target dies after this used on him he will resurrects and fight for DB instead.
+ Wirlwind Sprint . sound speed slide.
+ aura whisper detect all: living or dead or machines, one cannot hide From DB

Same with Miirak Except he summons 4 dragon at start lol and Talos is the same(in his mortal form ofc).

aboveall else DB can heal instanteneouly, rather slow time and immunity by etheral body make it easy win for him
lol Dont forget to wear amulate of talos :3
all stats r applied after DB on his full potential like:

1). level cap reached 150

2). harbinger of companions, Arch Mage of college of winterhold, listener of Dark brotherhood, guildmaster, thane of all nine holds, slayer of alduin, champion of all daedric princes, nightingale of nocturnal, etc.

Waifu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something strange is going on in this thread.

Vross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

little spidy getaway with beating whole avangers, sure take a break from vine.

Vross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

+ if i were to say disarm would strip mjolnir from thors hand :3 and what makes u think thor is any more Durable than EbonyWarrior or Frost giant king , if u must have to reference norse mythology. still i think his father(power level skyfather, means > thanos) Odin's rival was Frost giant king. in skyrim its frost giant king aka Karstaag

Vross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

+ its just game playability and graphical representation that's get in the way otherwise i say DB is invincible by given powers ;)

Vross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ow # leo, so u play.
1. drink fortify restoration
2. wear emulate of talos.
3. slow time, soultrap thor. & prepare black soul gem
4. mark for death to him
5. hit him with mehrun's razor.
6. expel thunderbolt with spell breaker.
7. wabbajack mjolnir into a doll.
8. hit him with molagbals mace.
9. check if he's dead goto 3.
10. use tht soul to refill the wooden sword i talk about in smaug's thread.
done :3

Waifu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Waifu

I'm not sure if CHIM is even a canon. I hope it isn't.

Vross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 i only say 3 shouts would make him(thor) easy as cake
1. slow time.
2. become etheral.
3. mark for death.

in any Fictional universe there is one power tht dominates all other called control over kronosphere(time manipulation)
+ alduin serves greater purpose, than thor which is Destruction of mundus. and is god of destruction(self claimed undefeatable) still out matched by DB.
+ become etheral ignors all matters of damage(total invincible)
with this 2 at his command his beat thor with ease.
+ not to mention he's Necromancer too(to fight necro first fight his army). knows all kinds of magic and asenal of powers tht any avenger lacks. + he too is demigod, the last dragonborn blood of Akatos(chief god)

to be honest i know almost everything about thor, he's god alright but marvel made him so puny tht even hulk can go toe to toe with him a GOD?! tht when i lost respect of marvel's thor which can be defeated by lowly humans(well not actual thor of norse mythology a deity they prayed to).

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do any of them have actual on-screen feats of at least planet-busting? Because this is reminding me of Mortal Kombat threads where it's all hype and no substance.

Vross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343:
i even explains mechanics to bring thor down.

and yeh he(thor) has beed defeated so many times if u go to time line he is merely several thousand years old. if u say "Self claimed undefeatable literally means nothing" then know this Alduin is from merethic era and when gods created mondus(probably much older than thor and has been in many battles if know skyrim lore), AND he said "he is undefeated" think more on this sentence.

DB's magic wont affect thor ? thor himself said magic and science r same thing on their planet(asgard). and thier civilization use type 3 tech, means he's resistance to magic is limited to tht only. above type 3(see youtube video about this "type 3"). he's done, well to think thanos outmatched him easily must means tht his using above level magic. and from skyrim lore dragon shouts r not ur standerd magic they r far more ancient, the time when thor was not even existed!

DB got killed by doing nothing tht applies to every single entity in universe. stats r game mechanics being big does not bring u a victory.

LOL and what u said "being a God is just a title" haha seriously god's thought is reality. still i m considering marvel thor so no worries, ;)

what do think if a game company would make games and let the hero become total invincible let say kratos god mode(god mode) dante (god mod) dovahkiin(TGM) tht game would go probably flop, litterally inject thor in his game and if his hp goes down or not.

Mideast619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor smashes them all using his hammer. Bam, they're done.

Avatar image for johanliebert123
JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talos ? The God talos ? The Talos who mantled Lorkhan ? Lmao he godstomps

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talos destroys the strongest version of every present character. There are definitely versions of the other team that can take miraak or the dragonborn