Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Douwd

Doom
Doom

In his human form is being manipulated by Death Arc Dr. Doom. Doom has plans of ridding the multiverse of Galactus once and for all.

VS

Countless of Galacti

No Caption Provided

@CadenceV2:

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MasterJohn
MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MasterJohn

Also, isn't Galatacus a Cosmic god? If so, Doom has no chance.

Warf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Warf
No Caption Provided

Douwds are almost as powerful as the Q.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are powerful, but not remotely near as powerful as the Q.

Maybe Genie power, but Q powerful.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JohnnyZ256

Excellent question. Except for the Q, not many of the super-strong Star Trek entities are mentioned on Comic Vine. The Douwd did kill 50 billion Husnock with a mere thought, which eliminated that entire species. However, the Douwd didn't show any ability in the lone episode to affect things outside of his universe or space-time dimension. He was unable, or unwilling, to transport himself and his wife to another dimension to escape the Husnock, or to transport the Husnock far from them or to another dimension.

We have little information on the Douwd, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was able to take out one Galactus, but not an infinitude of Galactuses from an infinitude of universes. I don't think he had that sort of power, or else, again, he could've simply moved to another universe when his location was threatened.

Juliusz2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excellent question. Except for the Q, not many of the super-strong Star Trek entities are mentioned on Comic Vine. The Douwd did kill 50 billion Husnock with a mere thought, which eliminated that entire species. However, the Douwd didn't show any ability in the lone episode to affect things outside of his universe or space-time dimension. He was unable, or unwilling, to transport himself and his wife to another dimension to escape the Husnock, or to transport the Husnock far from them or to another dimension.

We have little information on the Douwd, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was able to take out one Galactus, but not an infinitude of Galactuses from an infinitude of universes. I don't think he had that sort of power, or else, again, he could've simply moved to another universe when his location was threatened.

the douwd is kind of a tricky one (its a shame we didnt see more of him)

his powers are kind of strange we know he can kill on a massive scale and we know that he could not revive the federation colony or the husnock race he also had to create a duplicate of his wife coz he cant revive the dead we dont even know how he killed them

i personally think that he might defeat one galactus depending on his hunger level