Dormammu solos.

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By LostMind

No reasons for the answers ,huh, just cause they can. I NNNNEEEEDDDDSS REASONS WHY (honestly some people)

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

Well Galactus has beaten a Hell Lord before(Mephisto) I think he could deal with Dormammu. Odin has lost to Surtur only when Surtur has the twilight sword other than that he has beaten Surtur(with help). Dormammu did state he was equal to Odin so I think Galactus will beat Dormammu and then it will be Glactus and Odin vs Surtur and I think Big G and the All Father will win,

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hyper_God

@LostMind said:

No reasons for the answers ,huh, just cause they can. I NNNNEEEEDDDDSS REASONS WHY (honestly some people)

Galactus is more powerful than all the other characters in this battle . That should be reason enough .

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LostMind

I think Galactus use PIS to win against Mephisto. Dormammu at his strongest is when he absorbed Umar and Mordo which made pretty powerful considering he beat the snot out of strange (though weakened), Silver Surfer, Hulk, and Ghost Rider while only using 1/10 of his power then merges with himself from another time line doubling his power. As for Surtur don't lets just give him the TS for the heck of it. The Big G and Odin (i've got nothin) i'll let u give some info (and before anyone ask for scans ahm, NO I DON'T HAVE ANY!)

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By XiiX

Round 1., Team 2.

Round 2., Team 1.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jayfournines

Galactus solos, he's far more powerful than the rest of the beings in this fight....especially at full power.

Alice_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Alice_Summers

lol wut ?

haven't people said Dormammu was a universal lvl threat?

Galactus is not universal unless he has the UN.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bigcimmerian

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

Well Galactus has beaten a Hell Lord before(Mephisto) I think he could deal with Dormammu. Odin has lost to Surtur only when Surtur has the twilight sword other than that he has beaten Surtur(with help). Dormammu did state he was equal to Odin so I think Galactus will beat Dormammu and then it will be Glactus and Odin vs Surtur and I think Big G and the All Father will win,

Dormammu has defeated Eternity and Dormammu is bigger than the multiverse, Mephisto is insect compared to him.

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeanroygrant

@RoyHarperBLOWsaid:

1. Odin already stomped Mephisto, and Dormammu is Odin's equal.
  2. Odin can't even beat Surtur even if he doesn't have the Twilight sword ( Showed many times )
  3. Galactus wins
OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Galactus eats all the contestants then proceeds to the rest of his business.

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@jeanroygrant: I'm not familiar with Surtur but I think Big G can take them both down.

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hyper_God

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Odin already stomped Mephisto.

Unless you're referring to their non-canon What If encounter , I'd love to see a valid reference to this bold claim of yours .

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nerdork

@jeanroygrant said:

@RoyHarperBLOWsaid:

2. Odin can't even beat Surtur even if he doesn't have the Twilight sword ( Showed many times )
  3. Galactus wins

This...i am not too familiar with how Marvel portrrays Surtur, and i am sure he's been nerfed quite a bit (understandably), and Odin and Galactus are beinga that defy logic with immense power...so, i can see where the debate lies. But, If this was the mythological version of Surtur (or Surtr)...game's over. From a mythological standpoint, Odin was nowhere near the level that Surtur was,. This is the guy that was the killing blow during the 'Twilight of the Gods', and only his only weakness was a magical sword that was frivolously lost by Freyr, the son of Njord. All of Asgard and the 9 realms burned at Sutur's whim.

Surtur FTW

...but, I'm a Norse fanboy...so disregard anything i have said. Sorry for wasting space on the battle, i just got excited about seeing Surtur in another thread.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Hyper_Godsaid:

@jeanroygrant said:

Unless you're referring to their non-canon What If encounter , I'd love to see a valid reference to this bold claim of yours .

Why do you always sound like an ass.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@jeanroygrant: I'm not familiar with Surtur but I think Big G can take them both down.

He can, and will.

@nerdork said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@RoyHarperBLOWsaid:

3. Galactus wins

This...i am not too familiar with how Marvel portrrays Surtur, and i am sure he's been nerfed quite a bit (understandably), and Odin and Galactus are beinga that defy logic with immense power...so, i can see where the debate lies. But, If this was the mythological version of Surtur (or Surtr)...game's over. From a mythological standpoint, Odin was nowhere near the level that Surtur was,. This is the guy that was the killing blow during the 'Twilight of the Gods', and only his only weakness was a magical sword that was frivolously lost by Freyr, the son of Njord. All of Asgard and the 9 realms burned at Sutur's whim.

Surtur FTW

...but, I'm a Norse fanboy...so disregard anything i have said. Sorry for wasting space on the battle, i just got excited about seeing Surtur in another thread.

Lol, no worries, I learned some stuff about myths lol

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hyper_God

@jeanroygrant said:

@Hyper_Godsaid:

@jeanroygrant said:

So asking for you to prove a certain claim you make is being an ass ? You have a very strange definition for the term "ass" then .

If you can't prove a claim you make then don't make it to begin with . Man up or back down . Your choice .

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Hyper_God said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Hyper_Godsaid:

@jeanroygrant said:

So asking for you to prove a certain claim you make is being an ass ? You have a very strange definition for the term "ass" then .

If you can't prove a claim you make then don't make it to begin with . Man up or back down . Your choice .

I'd love to see a valid reference to this bold claim of yours. "Clearly being an ass" Man up or man down, who do you think you are ? STFU , you never explain nothing, your just an annoying person, who only says, why, no, and such with no evidence.

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hyper_God

@jeanroygrant said:

@Hyper_God said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Hyper_Godsaid:

@jeanroygrant said:

I'd love to see a valid reference to this bold claim of yours. "Clearly being an ass" Man up or man down, who do you think you are ? STFU , you never explain nothing, your just an annoying person, who only says, why, no, and such with no evidence.

Unlike you , I always back up my stances whenever I debate . Your obsession with me is quite disturbing tbh .

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hyper_God

@jeanroygrant: Btw , I am still waiting for you to cite a canon encounter in which Odin stomped Mephisto .

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By *Void*

Team two wins. Galactus is basically fighting in a buffet in both rounds so basically he has unlimited energy and Odin can hold them Surtr off while Galactus beats Dorm or vise-verse.

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LostMind

I thought Dormy was a good match for Big G since Dormy fought Eternity on occasion. To one point beating Multi-Eternity (or just took over him which is still pretty impressive)

Thorcules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Thorcules

Me thinks team 2 wins.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By Killemall

@BigCimmerian said:

Dormammu has defeated Eternity and Dormammu is bigger than the multiverse, Mephisto is insect compared to him.

Oh for the love of god, would you please stop buying into 7am arguments. Eternity is NOT a walking multiverse he is the essense of the multiverse. I mean come on Dormammu lives in a universe, how can he be physically bigger than multiverse.

Also Dormammu has never defeated Eternity on his own accord, at least not without him dying of course.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Killemall

@jeanroygrant: Odin has never actually outright beaten Mephisto in a fair fight that i know of. He has gone to hell to get back Thor, he has used his power to nullify a contract that Mephisto had binding Thunderstrike's soul and all mother quite recently released Hela soul from Mephisto as well against his wishes. There are various ABC logic you could use to show Odin as more powerful, and that’s how he is frankly portrayed as but there really isn't a hard and fast fighting proof to show Odin will beat Mephisto at least as far as 616 is concerned, much like Galactus would beat Arishem The Judge, we know he should but they have never fought.

Also a clear comparison between those two came in Feat Itself. In Journey into the Mystery 627, where an assemblage of hyper powered being took place to discuss what they were to do with Serpent, and the group sits there bitching and moaning. Mephisto (as well as Nightmare, but focus on Mephisto part atm) outright admitted he couldn't beat Serpent in a head on encounter, at least that's how i interpreted Mephisto’s conversation here where he says "I am not going to face him [Serpent] directly. That would be Lunacy"

No Caption Provided

Same Serpent Odin beat a feat issues ago (Fear Itself New Mutant 31) and few issue later (The Mighty Thor 07) the latter however takes place in the past.

So unless we feel generous for Mephisto and use his feat he performed fighting Galactus in his realm (and the level of destruction Odin has matched twice) Mephisto on a neutral realm doesn’t feats to compare with Odin, so I think it’s reasonable to assume Odin would normally beat Mephisto.

Agree? Disagree?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By bigcimmerian

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@BigCimmerian: If Dormammu is bigger than the multiverse than how is he inside a DIMENSION Inside a Universe? Also I thought it has been established fact that Eternity let him?

Dormammu states he is only equal to Odin or Zeus.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/128149/2505867-36644307_super.jpg

It is his Avatar that appears inside the universe. Also his dimension is not part of the Universe, or even Multiverse. His dimension is part of OMNIVERSE.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Killemall said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Oh for the love of god, would you please stop buying into 7am arguments. Eternity is NOT a walking multiverse he is the essense of the multiverse. I mean come on Dormammu lives in a universe, how can he be physically bigger than multiverse.

Also Dormammu has never defeated Eternity on his own accord, at least not without him dying of course.

Dormammu doesn't live in the universe, his Dark Dimension is extradimensional which means it is separated from regular Marvel Multiverse. Shuma Gorath and Cyttorak are also not part of Multiverse.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ghostrider2

@BigCimmerian said:

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

Yeah i agree to go vs enetrnity is something and mephisto is not really that strong in his realm he is but Dormammu would still own him.I'm not sure who wins, we have Dormammu and Galactus...

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By whydama

Odin will beat Surtur as he always does. And Mephisto/Dormammu are mid level skyfathers and Galactus stomps them with little effort.

However, inside his Dark Dimension, Dormammu (amped by Umar) would be a formidable foe even for Galactus. Hell-Lords are supposed to be near omnipotent in their realm.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Killemall

@BigCimmerian said:

It is his Avatar that appears inside the universe. Also his dimension is not part of the Universe, or even Multiverse. His dimension is part of OMNIVERSE.

Ok few question:

1. Regarding the statement, could you show me at least a scan, issue number or bio anything that says Dormammu doesnt live inside the universe? He lives in Dark Dimension which is a universe, a pocket universe.

2. Might i ask what you are trying to show from the scan? Dormammu zaps crimson cosmos, and that show he lives outside the universe, or he is bigger then the universe? how? Based on what? How are you interepreting this scan from Strange tale 146, coz i would love to know.

@BigCimmerian said:

Dormammu doesn't live in the universe, his Dark Dimension is extradimensional which means it is separated from regular Marvel Multiverse. Shuma Gorath and Cyttorak are also not part of Multiverse.

He lives in Dark Dimension, a universe is made up of various dimension. Also do you realise the scan you post is fan made, has absolutely nothing to do with canon marvel universe? This is what 7am does and i can never understand.

Also based on what are you claiming the bolded part?

Here lets see me trying to prove the exact opposite.

Here Mephisto explains what an infinite embassy is, which is a giant structure or say an assemblage point created by Living Tribunal and he looks after it. Anything outside the marvel multiverse, i.e. The Ultraverse or The Realm of Beyonders is outside Living Tribunal jurisdiction

Mephisto also clearly says Living Tribunal watches over it, hence it has to be within the marvel multiverse, correct.

Lets look at who are assembled

All the people you addressed as being outside the marvel multiverse, i.e. Dormammu, Shuma Gorath and Cyttorak are all right there, assembled in a place created and watched over by the Living Tribunal who only watches over marvel multiverse, that sort of proves them being outside the multiverse is not correct doesnt it?

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sideslash

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Galactus eats all the contestants then proceeds to the rest of his business.

lol This!

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hyper_God

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant: Odin has never actually outright beaten Mephisto in a fair fight that i know of. He has gone to hell to get back Thor, he has used his power to nullify a contract that Mephisto had binding Thunderstrike's soul and all mother quite recently released Hela soul from Mephisto as well against his wishes. There are various ABC logic you could use to show Odin as more powerful, and that’s how he is frankly portrayed as but there really isn't a hard and fast fighting proof to show Odin will beat Mephisto at least as far as 616 is concerned, much like Galactus would beat Arishem The Judge, we know he should but they have never fought.

Also a clear comparison between those two came in Feat Itself. In Journey into the Mystery 627, where an assemblage of hyper powered being took place to discuss what they were to do with Serpent, and the group sits there bitching and moaning. Mephisto (as well as Nightmare, but focus on Mephisto part atm) outright admitted he couldn't beat Serpent in a head on encounter, at least that's how i interpreted Mephisto’s conversation here where he says "I am not going to face him [Serpent] directly. That would be Lunacy"

No Caption Provided

Same Serpent Odin beat a feat issues ago (Fear Itself New Mutant 31) and few issue later (The Mighty Thor 07) the latter however takes place in the past.

So unless we feel generous for Mephisto and use his feat he performed fighting Galactus in his realm (and the level of destruction Odin has matched twice) Mephisto on a neutral realm doesn’t feats to compare with Odin, so I think it’s reasonable to assume Odin would normally beat Mephisto.

Agree? Disagree?

That was Mephisto outside his realm . As Cyttorak explained to Colossus and Magik in AVX , a Hell-Lord is supreme within their realm . Odin stomping Mephisto outside of Hades is not only understandable but expected however within Hades the outcome becomes very much different .

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Killemall

@Hyper_God said:

That was Mephisto outside his realm . As Cyttorak explained to Colossus and Magik in AVX , a Hell-Lord is supreme within their realm . Odin stomping Mephisto outside of Hades is not only understandable but expected however within Hades the outcome becomes very much different .

In his realm i dont think there is any question. I cant disagree with that.

Also btw any comments on Dormammu being bigger than the entire multiverse? :p

I have seen it being a norm in comicvine that people believe dormammu is more powerful than Galactus, and the feat often quoted is from Strange Tales 146, which i have no read, but apparently he kills eternity and gets himself destroyed as well. You certainly seem to think Galactus is more powerful, and going by your track record you are likely correct. Care to address that issue, i would to see your view point.

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Hyper_God

@Killemall said:

In his realm i dont think there is any question. I cant disagree with that.

Also btw any comments on Dormammu being bigger than the entire multiverse? :p

I have seen it being a norm in comicvine that people believe dormammu is more powerful than Galactus, and the feat often quoted is from Strange Tales 146, which i have no read, but apparently he kills eternity and gets himself destroyed as well. You certainly seem to think Galactus is more powerful, and going by your track record you are likely correct. Care to address that issue, i would to see your view point.

I have neither the time nor the energy to deal with Dormammu fanboys as of this moment , but no , the idea that Dormammu is bigger than the multiverse is not only unsupported by on-panel evidence but is a fairly ludicrous opinion in itself .

His stalemate with an M-Body of Eternity in that issue was remembered by Eternity himself as a dismissible encounter and Eternity also clearly states here that creatures like Dormammu are like mere flickering thoughts in his conscious :

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Killemall said:

No Caption Provided

Agree? Disagree?

aGREE

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By LostMind

"God" is just a word that describes a title of a status for one who is superior in status to those below it. That's why I chose the word Pantheon otherwise we would be using thousands of "gods" to compare one from another. The "Fear Itself" arc and cross overs can not be used into this debate because it is a loose ended story that strays away from the rest of the continuity. 40 Years of Issues > 6 months of experimented story arc.

What I would like to see is some hard evidence. Someone showing me feats and scans of Dormammu that far outweigh Multiversal destruction and creation.
Something that Dormammu has done, outside of his realm, that has shown he has threatened everything on a cosmic scale across every plane of existence.

Granted.

In this arc, Dormammu plots revenge against Dr. Strange because out of sworn oath, he had promised not to go to Earth to kill Strange. Instead, He goes directly to the realm that houses Eternity in hopes that if he imprisons Eternity, Dr. Strange will come to Eternity's rescue and when he is finished destroying Dr. Strange, he will continue to destroy Eternity. Strange falls into the trap but instead, Dormammu is forced to fight Eternity. Dormammu sacrifices his physical body (power) and blows up Eternity. He reforms in the next issue and Eternity is permanently dead. (Just that one Eternity)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Any being who is powerfull enough to either trap or take on Eternity more than once, is a very powerfull and feared being. As powerfull as Odin is written/percieved to be, I just don't believe that Marvel have put him on par with someone like Dormammu, who's a constant threat to 616, not just a team. I believe Dormammu has more feats that are constant and put him where he is.

In this issue, Dr. Strange is using time to hide from Dormammu. Dr. Strange jumps back in time where the original Guardians of the Universe grants to help him. Dormammu follows and is confronted by the original Guardians including the Phoenix and another Sorcerer Supreme.

No Caption Provided

This is where he takes over Multi-Eternity.

No Caption Provided
Dormammu as Eternity
Dormammu as Eternity

Dormammu steps outside his realm again to make a mockery of the Elder Gods. He fights Gaea on Earth and imprisons her inside her own world.

Gaea is more powerful than Odin, just to let you know.

Dormammu is not only near omnipotent, he has a somewhat decent fighting ability.

In comparison to the Living Tribunal which relates to:

@Valkaad said:

I think Dormammu is above Odin in terms of power. He has faced Eternity in Battle (Odin wouldn't dream of attempting that). In the original OHOTHMU The Living Tribunals entry even says "One of the most powerful beings in the multiverse, dwarfing even Dormammu in power".

The fact that Dormmamu was used as a benchmark to state Tribunals power says a lot.

Dormammu's avatar in Marvel Zombies was powerful enough to fight the Power Cosmics Zombies.

This was somewhere between the lines of the little chess game of the minds between he and Odin. Don't mind Loki begging Dormammu for his vision.

Out of Odin, Ancient One, Dr. Strange and Dormammu. --- It was Dormammu who had the most effect fighting against Zom.

Zom is beyond Eternity. BEYOND. In fact, the Initial hero of the Zom Saga was Dormammu. Dr. Strange became the aftermath hero of the arc.

There are surprisingly a lot more, but digging into the depth of 40 years of archive is quite obviously too much work.

One does not simply walk into an Archive.

(This information is from the Dormammu vs Odin forum presented by: OneDoesNotSimplyWalkIntoMordor

this guy is a GENIUS!)

fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By fondofpacman

@BigCimmerian said:

Dormammu solos.

this

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big G smacks the other two around without much effort. Dormammu is equal to Odin btw, that much has been stated

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dormammu solos.

People saying Big G wins and Odin is Dormammus equal clearly underestimate him.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

d dormammu with his sis won against that fight because they got a massive power amp

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lostmind said:

"God" is just a word that describes a title of a status for one who is superior in status to those below it. That's why I chose the word Pantheon otherwise we would be using thousands of "gods" to compare one from another. The "Fear Itself" arc and cross overs can not be used into this debate because it is a loose ended story that strays away from the rest of the continuity. 40 Years of Issues > 6 months of experimented story arc.

What I would like to see is some hard evidence. Someone showing me feats and scans of Dormammu that far outweigh Multiversal destruction and creation.

Something that Dormammu has done, outside of his realm, that has shown he has threatened everything on a cosmic scale across every plane of existence.

Granted.

In this arc, Dormammu plots revenge against Dr. Strange because out of sworn oath, he had promised not to go to Earth to kill Strange. Instead, He goes directly to the realm that houses Eternity in hopes that if he imprisons Eternity, Dr. Strange will come to Eternity's rescue and when he is finished destroying Dr. Strange, he will continue to destroy Eternity. Strange falls into the trap but instead, Dormammu is forced to fight Eternity. Dormammu sacrifices his physical body (power) and blows up Eternity. He reforms in the next issue and Eternity is permanently dead. (Just that one Eternity)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Any being who is powerfull enough to either trap or take on Eternity more than once, is a very powerfull and feared being. As powerfull as Odin is written/percieved to be, I just don't believe that Marvel have put him on par with someone like Dormammu, who's a constant threat to 616, not just a team. I believe Dormammu has more feats that are constant and put him where he is.

In this issue, Dr. Strange is using time to hide from Dormammu. Dr. Strange jumps back in time where the original Guardians of the Universe grants to help him. Dormammu follows and is confronted by the original Guardians including the Phoenix and another Sorcerer Supreme.

No Caption Provided

This is where he takes over Multi-Eternity.

No Caption Provided
Dormammu as Eternity
Dormammu as Eternity

Dormammu steps outside his realm again to make a mockery of the Elder Gods. He fights Gaea on Earth and imprisons her inside her own world.

Gaea is more powerful than Odin, just to let you know.

Dormammu is not only near omnipotent, he has a somewhat decent fighting ability.

In comparison to the Living Tribunal which relates to:

@Valkaad said:

I think Dormammu is above Odin in terms of power. He has faced Eternity in Battle (Odin wouldn't dream of attempting that). In the original OHOTHMU The Living Tribunals entry even says "One of the most powerful beings in the multiverse, dwarfing even Dormammu in power".

The fact that Dormmamu was used as a benchmark to state Tribunals power says a lot.

Dormammu's avatar in Marvel Zombies was powerful enough to fight the Power Cosmics Zombies.

This was somewhere between the lines of the little chess game of the minds between he and Odin. Don't mind Loki begging Dormammu for his vision.

Out of Odin, Ancient One, Dr. Strange and Dormammu. --- It was Dormammu who had the most effect fighting against Zom.

Zom is beyond Eternity. BEYOND. In fact, the Initial hero of the Zom Saga was Dormammu. Dr. Strange became the aftermath hero of the arc.

There are surprisingly a lot more, but digging into the depth of 40 years of archive is quite obviously too much work.

One does not simply walk into an Archive.

(This information is from the Dormammu vs Odin forum presented by: OneDoesNotSimplyWalkIntoMordor

this guy is a GENIUS!)

Don't mess with these guys. They'll plant a cosmicly powerful boot up your butt.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BrianBurris44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus survived the last universe, so technically he is capable of trumping Eternity (and the others) in this one.

Also, please don't confuse the ordering of 'Verses'. The regular good old fashioned universe is what contains the anthropomorphic POV and thereby all of the 'real' power.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Galactus kinda solos.

Lol, Dormammu stalemated a M-Body of Eternity.....Right, it's not like Eternity was specifically created to fight against Dormammu since the character's first appearance during Strange Tales#138. Also, actions speak louder than words, so Dormammu being able to damage Eternity is more valid than Eternity bashing Dormammu.