#1 Posted by KingOfAsh (3611 posts) - - Show Bio

I hear that Dormammu is pretty powerful, so I pit him against one of my favourites.

First fight takes places in Dormammu's domain. The second fight takes places in an unmodified, "regular" universe. The third fight takes place in the Anti-Spiral Pocket-Dimension.

#2 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Dormammu stomps since he is all powerful within the Dark Dimension.

R2: Probably still Dormammu since he has high level powers nd junk

R3: Not sure

#3 Posted by KingOfAsh (3611 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: The Anti-Spiral was also all powerful in their Dimension. TTGL had an absolute 0% chance of victory. But they still won.

#4 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingOfAsh: Dormammu should be able to kill them all instantly. Plus he has supernatural powers while I feel like the Anti spiral king and grand Zamoba were based in science.

#5 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17396 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm with TTGL though..

#6 Posted by Pwok21 (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

TTGL goes STTGL and proceeds to infinitely create matter using that universes Spiral Energy until Dormammu is defeated.

The Anti-Spiral were effectively God within their own dimension and look how that turned out.

#7 Posted by KingOfAsh (3611 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21: As cool as it is, STTGL isn't part of this. Only TTGL.

#8 Edited by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Dormammu with ease

Round 2: It could go either way.

Round 3: TTGL.

#9 Posted by Pwok21 (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingOfAsh:

Ah, well I still assume they would take it seeing as they has shown Molecular Manipulation and by the end of the series it's implied that Simon is virtually omnipotent.

@NeonGameWave:

Referred to my first post, they've already beaten a God within its own realm and are powered by the sheer fuel of existence, plus Dormammu is arrogant as hell towards Dr Strange so how much would he underestimate them?

#10 Edited by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21: Good point. But isn`t Dormammu close to or above Galactus in regards to overall power? However I do agree, as Dr. Strange was able to take down Dormammu even when in the Dark Dimension and sometimes I believe Dormammu is being over hyped but he`s still an awesome villain.