#1 Posted by Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: The Dark Dimension

Round 2: Neutral Area

#2 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Dormmamu
  2. 80/20. Depends if OFT ask Dr. Strange for extra help.
#3 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu wins both rounds.

#4 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

#5 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

#6 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Jayfournines said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Jayfournines said:

Im going more along the lines of

Dormammu

Then maybe 60/40 Thor.... slight favor... If its a respectable area for Thor to fight he can win this with a few tricks.

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

#8 Posted by XiiX (8265 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1. Dormammu turns him into a boot.

Round 2. Dormammu slaps him around.

#9 Posted by GhostRider2 (3305 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu both rounds...

#10 Posted by Deadgod (1422 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

Dormammu both rounds...

#11 Posted by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu slaps Thor around for awhile both rounds before getting bored and finishing him off.

#12 Posted by ShootingNova (17172 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't much of a battle. Dormammu wins both. Not too much difficulty in either, either.

#13 Posted by I_am_Warlock (289 posts) - - Show Bio

People are a little over estimating Dormammu.

In Dark Dimension its a fairly straight forward result, Odin Force Thor, heck Odin himself is inconsequential because he is a lot more powerful there.

Outside his dimension Odin Force Thor has a fairly good change. And no Odin force Thor doesnt have the same power level as Dormammu he is more powerful, but what Odin force allows you to do is envoke a banishing spell, the same Odin used to banish Surtur and Ymir together, the same Odin force used to beat Surtur, and using the power wisely Odin Force does have a fairly decent chance.

#14 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin can't even beat Galactus

#15 Posted by Killemall (18573 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Not sure how that is relevant here?

Its not like Galactus is weaker than Dormammu? Unless i am missing something.

#16 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Jayfournines said:

#17 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu beats Thor both rounds.

#18 Posted by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Dormammu

Round 2: Odin Force Thor

#19 Edited by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

When Dormammu destroyed Eternity, he was in a neutral space.

@Killemall said:

Not sure how that is relevant here?

Its not like Galactus is weaker than Dormammu? Unless i am missing something.

Just ask yourself, "Where does Galactus live? And who provides him energy/planets to eat?"

#20 Posted by Killemall (18573 posts) - - Show Bio

When Dormammu destroyed Eternity, he was in a neutral space.

Just ask yourself, "Where does Galactus live? And who provides him energy/planets to eat?"

Only problem being Dormammu never destroyed Eternity.

Strange Tales 147

So no point in the fight does Eternity attack Dormammu, he asks Dormammu not to attack him, but Dormammu attacks and both disappear, what happened is left unclear.

Another reference to this fight, when Eternity is freed from Nightmare he says he was captured by Nightmare after his fight with Dormammu

Few issues before this Dr. Strange gets to talk to Eternity in a dream where Eternity says Dormammu could never have beaten him, makes sense to me:

Defenders Volume 3, ISsue 02 Eternity recall Dormammu's previous meeting him as dismissiable

to me:

At least Galactus he recognizes as a brother, Dormammu not so much.

#21 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu vs Eternity was more of the classic age right? Dormammu isn't as strong as he was before right?. Most people say that Dormammu and Odin are pretty close in power and isn't Odin Force Thor simply not Odin+Thor? if so than Round 2 could be an interesting battle. Correct me if i'm wrong (probably i am :)

#22 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormmamu is terrifying, Odin doesn't stand a chance against him so what would Thor endowed with Odinforce do lol?

#23 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@niBBit said:

Dormammu vs Eternity was more of the classic age right? Dormammu isn't as strong as he was before right?. Most people say that Dormammu and Odin are pretty close in power and isn't Odin Force Thor simply not Odin+Thor? if so than Round 2 could be an interesting battle. Correct me if i'm wrong (probably i am :)

Actually, Dormammu is still that powerful. He set rules for himself mentioned several times to Dr. Strange, Clea, and Gaea that he does not set himself inside Eternity's realm until he 1st destroys him and takes over him. That's a vow he set so he can just dive into Eternity and wreck havoc because of his own rules. Also, remember Marvel Zombies? Dormammu was one of the characters not effected by it while Odin and Galactus were. Dormammu wanted to take over the universe then, but due to his own rules, he had to bypass his rule by possessing Jennifer Kyle, but everyone else thought that letting Dormammu in was worst than the Zombies and had to exercise her from Dormammu's control. Another incident, Dormammu created a parallel universe of counter Marvel Characters all with the same power level. He created a Thor, Odin, Hulk, Spiderman, X-Men, Dr. Strange all evil and just as powerful. Lastly, Dormammu created Satannish, because under his own rule book, Dormammu can not enter Eternity's realm without 1st obliging by the terms. So he created Satannish, who is more powerful than Mephisto and planted Satannish inside Eternity's sub-realms to take over Eternity from the inside out.

Think about this for a moment. Odin has some troubles with Surtur.... Yet, Dormammu created Satannish who is a lot more powerful than Surtur. Odin won't be able to defeat Satannish by himself.

#24 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@P0rtal said:

Dormmamu is terrifying, Odin doesn't stand a chance against him so what would Thor endowed with Odinforce do lol?

this

#25 Posted by logy5000 (5774 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor loses both rounds.

#26 Posted by Old_Chris (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu wins both rounds easily.

#27 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know Odin Force Thor but i know that Dormammu is very powerful he fought with Eternity and i think that Eternity is above OF Thor if any one can prove me wrong

#28 Posted by dondave (37445 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu ftw