Dormammu vs Mephisto, Blackheart, and Satannish.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XiiX
Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, 1st of all...

Dormammu created Satannish so it's already obvious that Satannish doesn't stand a chance against his creator

AND.... Mephisto and Blackheart have it rough already just facing Satannish alone so yeah.... There goes your answer. 0_0

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Ok, 1st of all...

Dormammu created Satannish so it's already obvious that Satannish doesn't stand a chance against his creator

AND.... Mephisto and Blackheart have it rough already just facing Satannish alone so yeah.... There goes your answer. 0_0

Dorm made Satanish??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant said:

Ok, 1st of all...

Dorm made Satanish??

Yes....

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Cool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant said:

Indeed. I've been explaining the list for some time now that Extradimensional entities > Innerdimension entities.

Shuma/Cyttorak/Vishinti/Dormammu >>> Elder Gods >>> Satannish/Mephisto/Galactus/Odin

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morningsaid:

@jeanroygrant said:

Indeed. I've been explaining the list for some time now that Extradimensional entities > Innerdimension entities.

Shuma/Cyttorak/Vishinti/Dormammu >>> Elder Gods >>> Satannish/Mephisto/Galactus/Odin

Elder Gods>Galactus???

Dormammu>Galactus???

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Elder Gods>Galactus???

Dormammu>Galactus???

Yes. Did you see how easy it was for Dormammu to wreck Mephisto and his realm compared to Galactus? Also, the beam that was tying Mephisto down was the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak. I will find the scan were Dormammu is praying to Shuma-Gorath and Cyttorak for power.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

@jeanroygrant said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Elder Gods>Galactus???

Dormammu>Galactus???

Yes. Did you see how easy it was for Dormammu to wreck Mephisto and his realm compared to Galactus? Also, the beam that was tying Mephisto down was the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak. I will find the scan were Dormammu is praying to Shuma-Gorath and Cyttorak for power.

Interesting.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OmegaDynasty

@jeanroygrant said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Elder Gods>Galactus???

Dormammu>Galactus???

Galactus was absorbing Mephisto's realm, no big problem there.  

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmegaDynasty said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Elder Gods>Galactus???

Dormammu>Galactus???

Galactus was absorbing Mephisto's realm, no big problem there.

That's after Mephisto exhausted Galactus and left him pondering in the lava in defeat.

"Galaxies" ergo more than one galaxy, tremebling in this fight between Galactus and Mephisto that isn't even taking place in the universe.
Galactus drained off his reserves ponders about how he can regain his strength
Galactus drained off his reserves ponders about how he can regain his strength
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By ShootingNova

Dormammu blinkstomps.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ghostrider2

Dormammu....easy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dormammu is too powerful. He's a multiversal threat.

No Caption Provided
shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By shenron

Dormammu none of those other guys could fight Dormammu. I mean Dormammu can beat up DR. Strange almost to death.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By bigcimmerian

Dormammu wins easily.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By Killemall

@jeanroygrant said:

Interesting.

And you are agreeing to this?

Thats as horrible logic at it gets.

I could just show Adam Warlock with soul gem beat Memphisto convincingly in hell, Galactus struggled

So Adam Warlock >>>>>> Galactus??

I could also just as easily show scans of Memphisto outright acknowledging Odin has his equal and in the said issue Odin voided the contract Memphisto had over Thunder Strike with mere touch of his hand, someone Galactus has beaten convincingly.

I also remember Odin himself going to hell to confront Memphisto to save Thor and Memphisto had to give it away because he was unable to fight him (i dont have this scan but i know czarny has it)

Heck i could also show you scan of Hulk almost killing Memphisto in his own realm (might take me about an hr to look for scan because its somewhere in my hard drive not sure exactly where), and Galactus has owned Hulk.

This is a dreadful logic, there is nothing to show Memphisto as being Galactus's superior. Dont buy into this.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By nickthedevil

DOrmamu easily. I've been arguing this for countless threads...

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Spartan101

team go downstairs.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@Killemall: Agreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BigCimmerian said:

Dormammu wins easily.

This. But can Zeus take out all three of them???

No...

@Killemall: Anyone can beat Mephisto if they prove their worth of his trails. For example, YOU can beat Mephisto if your will is strong enough to not agree on his terms. But we're not talking about Mephisto here. We're talking about how Dormammu defeats Mephisto, Blackheart and Satannish at the same time.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall: Anyone can beat Mephisto if they prove their worth of his trails. For example, YOU can beat Mephisto if your will is strong enough to not agree on his terms. But we're not talking about Mephisto here. We're talking about how Dormammu defeats Mephisto, Blackheart and Satannish at the same time.

Well i agree Dormammu would win, never disagreed that.

what i however disagreed is that Dormammu should be above Galactus, because Dormammu beat Memphisto easier than Galactus did, thats a dreadful logic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

Well i agree Dormammu would win, never disagreed that.

what i however disagreed is that Dormammu should be above Galactus, because Dormammu beat Memphisto easier than Galactus did, thats a dreadful logic.

It's not dreadful logic if you apply all other history and context of the two.

• When Mephisto fought Galactus, Galactus came in with full power. They fought for some duration and as Mephisto was still strong, Galactus was weakening and needed to re-nourish himself to continue on the fight. Point is, Galactus weakens by duration and the amount of energy he uses to defend himself..... Dormammu and Mephsito do NOT have this problem. Their powers are constant.
  • When Dormammu entered into Mephisto realm with just his Astral Form, he was powerful enough to wreck Mephisto and his realm, PLUS MORE! And he did it as simple as raising his right arm.
  • There are 100,000 to countless of Galactus in a multiverse (One Galactus fro One Universe) while there are One Dormammu in the Omniverse.
  • Galactus can be physically captured and experimented on by scientists..... Same can't be said about Dormammu.... Or Mephisto.....
  • Galactus needs to eat in order to be nourished like any other mortal...... Same can't be said about Dormammu or Mephisto....

I'm using reasonable logic here, but the list you posted up earlier was ABC. You have to cross-reference ABC with 123 to get a more reasonable answer.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killemall

It's not dreadful logic if you apply all other history and context of the two.

• When Mephisto fought Galactus, Galactus came in with full power. They fought for some duration and as Mephisto was still strong, Galactus was weakening and needed to re-nourish himself to continue on the fight. Point is, Galactus weakens by duration and the amount of energy he uses to defend himself..... Dormammu and Mephsito do NOT have this problem. Their powers are constant.
  • When Dormammu entered into Mephisto realm with just his Astral Form, he was powerful enough to wreck Mephisto and his realm, PLUS MORE! And he did it as simple as raising his right arm.

Yeah and i specifically give you few other examples of who else have beaten Memphisto in battle, including Odin, Adam Warlock, and Hulk (lol) so they should all be above galactus then right?

• There are 100,000 to countless of Galactus in a multiverse (One Galactus fro One Universe) while there are One Dormammu in the Omniverse.

Yeah and there is only one version of Cyttorak and 7 other follower gods which make the 8 dieties, and Juggernaut as 8th day beat them all. So are you now telling me they should be above Galactus too?

There is only 1 Adam warlock in the entire omniverse because he is outside destiny's realm while they are many versions of Galactus and Lady Death, so yeah Adam Warlock > them too as well, right?

Thats a dreadful logic :) regardless of how you put it in.

• Galactus needs to eat in order to be nourished like any other mortal...... Same can't be said about Dormammu or Mephisto....

I'm using reasonable logic here, but the list you posted up earlier was ABC. You have to cross-reference ABC with 123 to get a more reasonable answer.

Juggernaut doesnt need to eat, neither does Sentry, neither does Silver Surfer or any other heralds while Galactus does. So they are all more powerful than Galactus??

I mean come on you can defend a dreadful logic by other even more horrible out of whack arguments.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

Juggernaut doesnt need to eat, neither does Sentry, neither does Silver Surfer or any other heralds while Galactus does. So they are all more powerful than Galactus??

I mean come on you can defend a dreadful logic by other even more horrible out of whack arguments.

You see? You're twisting the logic around.

Both you and I know that Galactus power output is grater than your said listed names. However, what you really need to ask is......:

"Which one will tire 1st?"

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Killemall

Both you and I know that Galactus power output is grater than your said listed names. However, what you really need to ask is......:

Between who Galactus Vs Dormammu. I can buy people believing Dormammu being more powerful, what i dont buy is him being so because of the logic you presented because it has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

Between who Galactus Vs Dormammu. I can buy people believing Dormammu being more powerful, what i dont buy is him being so because of the logic you presented because it has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Do I have to post the scans for you again to prove that Galactus' power depletes during time and effort?

My point is that Galactus has a health gauge and Mephisto DOES NOT.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Killemall

Do I have to post the scans for you again to prove that Galactus' power depletes during time and effort?

What has having a health gauge got to do with anything. Galactus has better feats than Memphisto in terms of offense as well as defense, and Memphisto have been defeated by beings who cant fight Galactus. I see no reason to believe Memphisto to be Galactus's superior at all.

Odin has "health gauge" too that didnt stop him from beating Memphisto, as well as memphisto outright admitting he is his equal .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

What has having a health gauge got to do with anything. Galactus has better feats than Memphisto in terms of offense as well as defense, and Memphisto have been defeated by beings who cant fight Galactus. I see no reason to believe Memphisto to be Galactus's superior at all.

Odin has "health gauge" too that didnt stop him from beating Memphisto, as well as memphisto outright admitting he is his equal .

The why did he lose to Mephisto?

butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By butcher_pete

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Your scan shows Satannish backstabbing Mephisto, it doesn't show Dormammu confronting him at all.

Also, could you prove Galactus was at full power entering that fight with Mephisto?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Killemall

The why did he lose to Mephisto?

-_-

Because he has never lost to Mephisto.

fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By fondofpacman

With a decent amount of prep, the team might be able to do something, otherwise Dormammu wins, in a probably easy battle even.

I think it's pretty universal that Big G is meant to be above Meph. Mephisto is an elder god who crawled away to a pocket dimension to escape Atum, and although he became stronger through millenia of soul stealing (and probably human worship like Satannish and Chthon), but I'd still only put him in a high-level Elder God category, probably not too far above Odin's power (even that feels too generous), which should put him well below Big G IMO.

fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By fondofpacman

@jeanroygrant said:

Mephisto was an elder god don't forget. And there's actually some suggestion that Mephisto and Sattanish used to be part of the same entity. I have a 90's Dr. Strange where they fight and I remember a suggestion that the two of them could potentially merge but they are each so disgusted by the concept of rejoining that they won't even consider it...don't quote me on it but it went something like that. So maybe Dormammu created Sattanish from part of Mephisto.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall: @fondofpacman: I'll get back to both of you after tonight.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Interesting.

And you are agreeing to this?

Thats as horrible logic at it gets.

I could just show Adam Warlock with soul gem beat Memphisto convincingly in hell, Galactus struggled

So Adam Warlock >>>>>> Galactus??

I could also just as easily show scans of Memphisto outright acknowledging Odin has his equal and in the said issue Odin voided the contract Memphisto had over Thunder Strike with mere touch of his hand, someone Galactus has beaten convincingly.

I also remember Odin himself going to hell to confront Memphisto to save Thor and Memphisto had to give it away because he was unable to fight him (i dont have this scan but i know czarny has it)

Heck i could also show you scan of Hulk almost killing Memphisto in his own realm (might take me about an hr to look for scan because its somewhere in my hard drive not sure exactly where), and Galactus has owned Hulk.

This is a dreadful logic, there is nothing to show Memphisto as being Galactus's superior. Dont buy into this.

I wasn't agreeing lol. Hulk almost killing Mephisto?? Serious PIS there.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jeanroygrant

@fondofpacman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Mephisto was an elder god don't forget. And there's actually some suggestion that Mephisto and Sattanish used to be part of the same entity. I have a 90's Dr. Strange where they fight and I remember a suggestion that the two of them could potentially merge but they are each so disgusted by the concept of rejoining that they won't even consider it...don't quote me on it but it went something like that. So maybe Dormammu created Sattanish from part of Mephisto.

When was it said Mephisto was and Elder God? Or maybe Dormammu created Mephisto from a part of Satansih lol.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Killemall

@jeanroygrant said:

Well i cant argue its not PIS but the point was just because A did better against Memphisto than B means A is more powerful than B. Thats as dreadful logic as it gets.

That being said, i actually always felt Dormammu is more powerful than Galactus, the only problem is Dormammu is susceptible to magic and has been BFRed and banned in his own realm many times thats pretty much how he loses most of his battles, while we dont know if Galactus is as vulnerable and its reasonable to assume he is not, else Odin who's got at least as much magic as Strange would have done something to stop him instead of resorting to head butting him and getting KOed.

Sure a well put argument is always appreciated =)

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Killemall

@fondofpacman said:

Is this what you were talking about?

No Caption Provided

Is that what you were talking about? Thats from Dr. Strange Annual 2.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Well i cant argue its not PIS but the point was just because A did better against Memphisto than B means A is more powerful than B. Thats as dreadful logic as it gets.

That being said, i actually always felt Dormammu is more powerful than Galactus, the only problem is Dormammu is susceptible to magic and has been BFRed and banned in his own realm many times thats pretty much how he loses most of his battles, while we dont know if Galactus is as vulnerable and its reasonable to assume he is not, else Odin who's got at least as much magic as Strange would have done something to stop him instead of resorting to head butting him and getting KOed.

Really Dormammu stronger than Galactus? I always thought Dormammu was on High Skyfather Level, or low Elder God Level.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pokergeist

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Really Dormammu stronger than Galactus? I always thought Dormammu was on High Skyfather Level, or low Elder God Level.

Consideringv he MAY or MAY NOT have destroyed Eternity (one eternity at one point) and still lives to plot is testament hes in past Eldar God. he is as strong as magic Beings in Marvel Multiverses goes. The Combine Vishanti and Cyttorak probaly being higher.

Also I belive the 3 together would crush Dormammu. Dr. Voodo, Hellstorm, and Dr. Strang (DEPOWERED) beat Dormammu together. That a new and inexperiance Sorceor Sup;reme, Heavely Depowered Sorceror Supreme, and Hell Lord beating Dormammu.

Here we have 3 very powerful Hell lords working together. They can win.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CadenceV2 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Consideringv he MAY or MAY NOT have destroyed Eternity (one eternity at one point) and still lives to plot is testament hes in past Eldar God. he is as strong as magic Beings in Marvel Multiverses goes. The Combine Vishanti and Cyttorak probaly being higher.

Also I belive the 3 together would crush Dormammu. Dr. Voodo, Hellstorm, and Dr. Strang (DEPOWERED) beat Dormammu together. That a new and inexperiance Sorceor Sup;reme, Heavely Depowered Sorceror Supreme, and Hell Lord beating Dormammu.

That sounds like PIS.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pokergeist

@jeanroygrant: Not really. Dormammu has been downgraded like Strange in showings in the past Decade.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CadenceV2 said:

@jeanroygrant: Not really. Dormammu has been downgraded like Strange in showings in the past Decade.

But not by that much.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#44  Edited By nefarious

Dormammu.

fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By fondofpacman

@jeanroygrant: Well, it was said (even in the earler scans in this thread), that Dorm created Sattanish, not Meph. And I wasn't referring to the scan you posted , I assumed Meph to be an elder god since he was among the elder gods (basically the only sentient inhabitants of earth at the time I think) who the Demogorge (Atum) was assigned to kill. Here's a random scan of the arc i'm referring to...

But it's cool to see your scan where Sattanish is also considered an elder god as well. The Dr. Strange I was referring to showed a profile of Sattanish and Mephisto facing each other with NYC underneath them or something...If you're really interested I can dig up scans or look for the issue somewhere.

[Edit] : Oh wait, your scan says that Mephisto and Sattanish emerged after Atum and the Demogorge ate all the elder gods? If I understand that correctly, someone screwed up, Meph and Demo are right together in the above scan.

fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By fondofpacman

@CadenceV2 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Considering that skyfathers are on a galaxy buster level, and Dormammu used to go around conquering whole dimensions and merging them with the Dark Dimension, and yeah, he (at least) incapacitated Eternity, who at the time was pretty much the top-powered Marvel character that existed at the time (not sure if LT's first appearance was after or before that fight). So Dorm is pretty far above skyfather I'd say.

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By shenron

I have been rating for my Earlier picture on Dormmamu (296 posts) See mini bio

Level 7
Online Now

Dormammu none of those other guys could fight Dormammu. I mean Dormammu can beat up DR. Strange almost to death.

1-10