mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@laylah said:
@mrunsmiley said:

Alien X. If Dormammu can lose to someone like Doctor Strange, he won't hold up at all against someone who can literally remake the universe from memory, down to every possible detail.

This a black and white manner of think since most of the time Dormammu only lose because of his ego, his oath to not enter on the Earth Plane and different from Alien X, Strange is his Arch-Enemy who knows what to use against Dormammu. I can also find feats to Strange that trumps Alien X.

He could overpower the Goddess with the Cosmic Egg( 30 Cosmic Cubes and each of them could do the same thing) and destroy the essence of Eternity, the same also could easily remake The Multiverse.

I think he can hold just fine.

He may be able to hold, but it's another matter entirely to destroy an omnipotent being. Alien X has no shown weaknesses, and his universal feat was done with casual ease.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he failed to create an identical copy of a universe because the two bobble heads inside his mind were arguing and couldn't decide on what to do.

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@mrunsmiley: There's an entire race of Celestialsapiens, so I don't see why Alien X is omnipotent, but let's assume this is true.

Satannish( Dormammu's creation) was hinted to be the most powerful mystical being and was in the War of the Seven Spheres, so either Satannish is superior to Odin( A mystical being) who was hinted to be omnipotent, or equal to Oshtur that was in the War of Seven Spheres and was hinted to be omnipotent.

Dormammu himself was hinted many times by Strange, Ancient One and others, that if at full power, no one would be able to fight against him and he will become invincible.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley said:

@laylah said:
@mrunsmiley said:

Alien X. If Dormammu can lose to someone like Doctor Strange, he won't hold up at all against someone who can literally remake the universe from memory, down to every possible detail.

This a black and white manner of think since most of the time Dormammu only lose because of his ego, his oath to not enter on the Earth Plane and different from Alien X, Strange is his Arch-Enemy who knows what to use against Dormammu. I can also find feats to Strange that trumps Alien X.

He could overpower the Goddess with the Cosmic Egg( 30 Cosmic Cubes and each of them could do the same thing) and destroy the essence of Eternity, the same also could easily remake The Multiverse.

I think he can hold just fine.

He may be able to hold, but it's another matter entirely to destroy an omnipotent being. Alien X has no shown weaknesses, and his universal feat was done with casual ease.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he failed to create an identical copy of a universe because the two bobble heads inside his mind were arguing and couldn't decide on what to do.

At that point, IIRC he didn't have that weakness anymore. If he did, it wasn't shown.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If their personalities agree then Alien X stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

If their personalities agree then Alien X stomps

What makes you think so? Since I'm in a good mood, I would like to hear all your explanations about Dormammu losing to Adam Warlock with the Soul Gem, Alien X and Kubik( At least on his dimension).

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Dormammu solos the verse.

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By P24fre-re

People are forgetting that alien x has an multiversal feat and has statements backing and amping up to omniversal smh

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-1351355: trumps my ass can strange open a multiversal barrier on the first home can strange make himself true omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent can strange have the power to destroy multiple multiverses and omniverse ill assume no, plus ppl here didn't bring all of alien x's feats and didn't even back him up, if only Ben 10 didn't end pre maturly then we will have gotten more feats for him and more power because there was more to alien x and his species than we saw

Avatar image for deactivated-60b590e543be8
deactivated-60b590e543be8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know many of Dormmamu's feats, but if he's under universal, then he doesn't stand a chance.

ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ManOfManyNames2
@p24fre-re said:

People are forgetting that alien x has an multiversal feat and has statements backing and amping up to omniversal smh

Pretty sure that Multiversal statement was confirmed to be a joke/hyperbole. Alien X has no feats to prove he is above Universal and he's not even the strongest in his verse.

ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know many of Dormmamu's feats, but if he's under universal, then he doesn't stand a chance.

Dormammu beat Multi-Eternity before with the help from Umar, who literally embodies the entirety of the Marvel Multiverse. He blinkstomps and it's not even close.

ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dormammu has also stomped a race of pandimensional aliens with little effort, he would likely do the same to the Celestialsapiens.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn said:

There you go.

✪Respect The Dread Dormammu: Lord Of The Dark Dimension!✪ - (Revamp Version)

Nightmare himself has feats on that level and is generally weaker than Dormammu: ☠Respect Marvel's Lord of Dreams: Nightmare! - (Revamp Version)☠

Thanks for that.

A few questions though. How is strange is rival if he's this powerful? Can he deal out damage greater than Universe busting, and can he survive being hit by attacks that do far more damage than universe busting?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn said:

Thanks for that.

A few questions though. How is strange is rival if he's this powerful? Can he deal out damage greater than Universe busting, and can he survive being hit by attacks that do far more damage than universe busting?

You're welcome.

Strange isn't really his rival. Just like the F4 have Galactus in their rogues' gallery, but are still no more than ants to him. In most of their fights, Strange has only matched Dormammu through a set of specific circumstances. Dormammu's best destructive feat is nearly destroying the universe and its neighborhood dimensions, but we should keep in mind that was a weaker version compared to his late bodies. He also has survived swimming through the pools of creation, which have big bangs exploding and it's not even compared to what's inside its center.

So Dormmamu can't destroy a universe?
Alien X no soled a universe busting attack and has carried a big bang in his hand.

His punches should also logically do far more damage universal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SamaelDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dormammu blinks the fodder.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dormammu

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By SAR_Annihilator
P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofmanynames2: guy I'm not talking about him, he does from tearing though a 5 dimensional barrier from the original creators saying themselves they can make themselves full omniscient and omnipresent, could even make themselves omnipotent, to have a omniversal feat and surpassing the naijians who are a 26th dimensional beings, were is this stomp verse coming from. And I hate when ppl who are clueless about a show or not say a character stomps a verse, with no feats given like as if the other verse can't fight back, don't do that unless if ain't sure the other verse can fight back

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers