#1 Posted by Stingerrain (1053 posts) - - Show Bio
Vs

The most powerful Faltine and ruler of the Dark Dimension versus the enenigmatic reality warping Celestialsapien known as Alien X.

Ok, before you start chewing me out about how much of a mismatch this is, hear me out. Me and my friend were arguing about who'd win in a fight before the aforementioned characters. Admitedly being something of a Dormammu fanboy (as one can tell from my backround picture), I said Dormammu would win; but not only does my friend think Alien X would win, he's hardpressed that Alien X is the most powerful fictional character ever created. The only character that he'll acknowledge as being more powerful than him/it is TOAA; yes, he even thinks Alien X could beat Pre-Recton Beyonder. Now i'm well aware that the general public describes Alien X's powers as "Being able to make it's thoughts reality,"

but i'm honestly convinced he's just an very powerful reality warper. If you wish to prove me wrong, please do so (preferibly kindly).

Anyways, enough explanation, on with the battle.

The "personallities" of Alien X are removed for this fight (meaning he's 100% free to use his powers).

Random encounter.

Bloodlusted.

Winner by "death".

No BFR.

Scenario 1: Takes place in an empty galaxy

Scenario: Takes place in the Dark Dimension

So does the badass flame head win like I believe he does? Or is Alien X really as strong as my friend thinks he is? ............ I seriously hope it's the former.

#2 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Alien X have any legitimate feats? Or is it all hyperbole like characters such as Cyttorak?

#3 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:
Does Alien X have any legitimate feats? Or is it all hyperbole like characters such as Cyttorak?
All hyperbole.

I have an extremely hard time siding with a feat-less character,specialy when he is up against a power-house such as Dormammu.
#4 Posted by Nefarious (19837 posts) - - Show Bio

This won't end well...

#5 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide2 said:
@Illuminatus said:
All hyperbole.   I have an extremely hard time siding with a feat-less character,specialy when he is up against a power-house such as Dormammu.
So he's completely featless? Dormammu stomps. 

@Stingerrain: Your friend is wrong. Alien X is nowhere close to being the most powerful character in all of fiction. 
#6 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:

This won't end well...

Havent seen a Ben 10 thread in a while though....this might be fun.

Oh yeah,tell your friend he is an idiot, Stingerrain,Alien X has shown absolutely nothing to suggest he can contend with characters powerfull enough to destroy the galaxy with a thought (PR Beyonder) or anything close to that.
#7 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:
@Matezoide2 said:
@Illuminatus said:
All hyperbole.   I have an extremely hard time siding with a feat-less character,specialy when he is up against a power-house such as Dormammu.
I wouldnt say completely,he did stop a flood and the beings inside his head acknowledged they could have stopped Dinossaur's extinction (then again,thats far from impressive)
#8 Edited by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, the idea of "characters in fiction" goes back tens of thousands of years. There is no conceivable way that some featless alien that was created at some point in the last decade is more powerful than the Judeo-Christian god, characters in Marvel and DC, gods and various beings in an incalculable number of mythologies, etc.

#9 Posted by Nefarious (19837 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide2: Oh, he's not my friend. He is a newcomer. Me, too.
#10 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:

@Matezoide2: Oh, he's not my friend. He is a newcomer. Me, too.

Oh no,that was directed at Stingerrain,i was ''asking'' him to tell his friend (ie,the guy who thinks Alien X is more powerfull than Beyonder) that he is an idiot.
#11 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide2 said:
@Illuminatus said:
@Matezoide2 said:
@Illuminatus said:
I wouldnt say completely,he did stop a flood and the beings inside his head acknowledged they could have stopped Dinossaur's extinction (then again,thats far from impressive)
Stopped the dinosaurs from getting wiped out by an asteroid? Freaking Superman could easily do that.
#12 Posted by Nefarious (19837 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious: Ohhhh, I see.
#13 Posted by Stingerrain (1053 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm very aware that my friend's image of Alien X is distorted as holy hell and what he believes Alien X is capable of ( I.E. Removing a solar system by simplying thinking) is pure overhype and hyperbole, and i'll be more than happy to tell him that, but that's beside the point. What i'd like to know is whether or not Dormammu stomps this featless ..... thing, or not.

#14 Posted by jashro44 (20849 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu

#16 Posted by nickthedevil (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu puts out enough energy to endanger the entire universe. And he doesn't die. Can't. Dormammu won't even think of the existence of said Alien... AIien X has as much chance besting Dormammu as an Ant has fighting the sun.

#17 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu, since he actually has feats.

#18 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Dormammu might win. Haven't seen enough of Alien X to decide.

#19 Posted by TheGodKiller3 (359 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, according to Paradox , if Aggregor had absorbed a baby Alien X , he would have become omnipotent .

Since Dormammu has actual feats to back him up here , I'll give the vote to him , but its not going to be some spite stomp in his favor as some posters here have made it out to be .

#20 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (4034 posts) - - Show Bio

Him having feats should not give him the win anyway, that is called bad and lazy debating. By this crazy you must have feats and scans logic Dormammu can beat TOAA, as TOAA has no feats only, what was it called? ah yes hyperbole. I don't know when this new trend started here but it's idiotic. Read the rules feats and scans are used to support a debate, they are not used to exclude others from taking place in a fight. Is Alien X all powerful? Not at all compared to many a Marvel character, but in their universe they are even as infants supposedly more powerful than a entire race of reality warpers (the Anodites), even without feats that says something because we know what Anodites can do, and they basically are the Ben 10 versions of the Faltine, as far as being mystical energy beings that can absorb power and become stronger. I'm not saying this is a win for Alien X, only that such things can be debated without an ass load of feats. I guess if a character is from a planet of telepaths but hasn't used telepathy on panel, we are to assume s/he can read minds?

#21 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Matezoide2: @Illuminatus: Dwayne Mcduffie did say if aggregor had absorbed a baby alien x he would have been omnipotent. Assuming that alien x will actually utilize his powers instead of arguing he should win.

Note if the link doesn't work I do apologize in advance.

http://www.dwaynemcduffie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2104&p=101802&hilit=omnipotent&sid=5d95d165ed5b365a60e551920d195eef#p101802

Interesting is that Dwayne himself in one of his forum said Alien X isnt the most powerful alien in Ben 10's arsenal :) .

#22 Posted by jashro44 (20849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall: Seems as if he changed his mind.
#23 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said:
@Killemall: Seems as if he changed his mind.
Possibly.

Or he doesnt knows the meaning of omnipotent :P
#24 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

In one of the episodes Paradox said if Kevin absorbed its powers he would of became "omnipotent" so they must be powerful.

#25 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien x stomps. He is omnipotent. Ony characters in marvel who have chance to defeat him are toaa, fulcrum and tiamut.

#26 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien X curbstomps.

#27 Posted by Bo88gdan (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu

#28 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

There is actually a whole race of Alien X, not sure how he can be truely omnipotent.

He did re-create the big bang so going with Alien X for now.

#29 Posted by IamX (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@illuminatus: Alien X takes it hands down. Alien X don't generally live in this universe, so I'm not sure how Dormammu and he will ever meet, but given that they do and Alien X is free of his personality issues, there is no way Dormammu can survive. Alien X are born in the Forge of Creation, and they can do anything. Anything. They are truly omnipotent beings. When the universe was once destroyed, he recreated it, and all he needed to do it was think about it. How do you beat an omnipotent being? You don't. You won't. You can't.

#30 Posted by dondave (36652 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien X

#31 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9941 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien X is a paradox within itself. First off, they're supposed to be omnipotent. Okay, we have an omnipotent character, no big deal- until you find out there's an entire race of them. So you wonder, "How can there be a race of omnipotent beings?". It makes no sense how you can have an entire race that has complete power over everything in the universe(s). Who's the strongest of them? Do they have power over other omnipotent beings? Who knows. Second, they're limited in what they can do by themselves. How is an omnipotent character limited? The two voices inside their heads are constantly at odds and can rarely decide on what to do. This has put them in danger to mortal beings. For example: When they fought on one of the celestialsapien's hands, it almost lost it's child to Aggregor. An omnipotent being almost lost it's child because it couldn't decide on what it should do. This makes it incapable of preventing anything that it should want to protect.

Anyway, if Alien X is omnipotent(As Dwayne can not make up his mind on this point) then he wins.

#32 Posted by JinSlayerX (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien X is omnipotent. He can create a universe at will. He wins this battle

JSX

#33 Edited by New_World_Order (13064 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhm...Alien X repaired the universe when it was being destroyed. How is that for a feat?

#34 Posted by RBT (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhm...Alien X repaired the universe when it was being destroyed. How is that for a feat?

He did NOT repair it. Watch the episode. He re-created the whole universe.

#35 Edited by alternative_backup (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Stated erroneously that Alien X is omnipotent, but actually it isn't, since it is restricted and limited by Serena and Bellicus, so it is relatively omnipotent. A truly omnipotent character has no restrictions or limitations.

It is said that alteration and speculative distortion of the reality of Alien X operates on a universal scale and that every thought what have Alien X, can become reality. I would put it at a level similar to the one of a Cosmic Cube.

Dwayne McDuffie, has claimed that the Celestials are not the most powerful race of the universe, but yes, the Anodites.

Dormammu has feats of high-end and samples of its true potential, Alien X, does not possess or possesses very few.

Dormammu would win by exploits, by scale of power and hyperbole, Alien X would win.

#36 Edited by Hyperlight (5731 posts) - - Show Bio

Stated erroneously that Alien X is omnipotent, but actually it isn't, since it is restricted and limited by Serena and Bellicus, so it is relatively omnipotent. A truly omnipotent character has no restrictions or limitations.

It is said that alteration and speculative distortion of the reality of Alien X operates on a universal scale and that every thought what have Alien X, can become reality. I would put it at a level similar to the one of a Cosmic Cube.

Dwayne McDuffie, has claimed that the Celestials are not the most powerful race of the universe, but yes, the Anodites.

Dormammu has feats of high-end and samples of its true potential, Alien X, does not possess or possesses very few.

Dormammu would win by exploits, by scale of power and hyperbole, Alien X would win.

i hear you

#37 Posted by RBT (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Please provide the link where DM said that Anodites are more powerful than Celestialsapiens. I find it very very hard to believe.

#38 Posted by Funsiized (3668 posts) - - Show Bio

@alternative_backup said:

Restrictions that are not in play this Match

Well, he Remade the entire universe after it had been destroyed, with little to no effort on his part.

Im going to need to see that, and i don't see how it pertains to this fight, save to Show how strong Anodites are....

Back to the Remaking the Universe thing.....

By remaking the universe, and having 0 restrictions on his powers....Alien X takes this almost every time. unless he is merciful on Dromammu

#39 Posted by Veravin (660 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien x wins, he was seen recreating the entire universe in Ben 10:ominiverse... Though it was poorly illustrated ;given that in that episode 1 weapon is said to destroy the universe..BUT IN BEN 10 THERE ARE DIFFERENT UNIVERSES so their definition of universe is different from ours so... Still ALIEN X wins.

#40 Edited by Veravin (660 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien x wins, he was seen recreating the entire universe in Ben 10:ominiverse... Though it was poorly illustrated ;given that in that episode 1 weapon is said to destroy the universe..BUT IN BEN 10 THERE ARE DIFFERENT UNIVERSES so their definition of universe is different from ours so... Still ALIEN X wins.

#41 Edited by alternative_backup (624 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt I read somewhere in the Wiki, but I did not know anything about it and I said wrongly. Although, in my opinion, if Celestialsapiens was not restricted or limited, it would, without doubt, the most powerful race in the universe. Although it would probably be a very serious risk to the universe.

#42 Posted by alternative_backup (624 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized While I did not read the post, sorry. Now, Alien X would step Dormammu without too much difficulty.