Dormammu runs the Gaunlet

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok so last thread i made about dormammu people seemed quite conflicted about his strength, so I'm making this mostly to determine his power

-Battle takes place in a dimension where all combatants can use their full potential.

-standard versions

-in character but no PIS

-no prep

Round 1: Doctor Doom

Round 2: Ghost Rider

Round 3: Wiccan

Round 4: Dr Strange (not classic)

Round 5: Odin

Round 6: Mephisto

Round 7: Gaea

Round 8: Cyrottak

Round 9: Galactus (at 75%)

Round 10: Agamotto

Round 11: Eternity

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This is so out of order, lol.

Stops at 5.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely stops at 5.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is the out of order? Remember dormammu imprisoned Gaea on panel and pretty much did the same with eternity. Nevermind that he CREATED Satannish, who was a match for Mephisto in his own realm.I don't really think odin is anywhere near the level of eternity even is he is in Asgard. Remember, Mephisto=Odin supposedly, and Dormammu CREATES beings that can challenge them.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Mephisto and Gaea above Odin? Agamotto above Galactus?

Yes, it's out of order.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should stop at 5.

Although, full potential Wiccan could probably give him a decent fight. He was being considered as the next Sorcerer Supreme, after all.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: No Sorcerer Supreme is a match for Dormammu aside of Agamotto.

It's been like that for years.( This isn't counting his encounter with Jericho on Dark Dimension).

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Luda12331

Way out of order. Odin beat Mephisto in his own real. Stops at Odin. Odin should be 9, Galactus 10, eternity 11.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: 1) Gaea has also banished Dormammu before, which would count as a win. 2) the first time Dorm fought Eternity, he couldn't even harm him. The second time they fought, the time you are talking, he was merged with Umar, and he had the eye of agamotto, with tons of prep. It was hardly a straight up fight. 3) Odin owned Mephisto in his own realm, they are hardly equals. Dorm, himself has said that he is Odins equal. Odin would stomp.

This list is way out of order.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newblood2333 said:

@decaf_wizard: 1) Gaea has also banished Dormammu before, which would count as a win. 2) the first time Dorm fought Eternity, he couldn't even harm him. The second time they fought, the time you are talking, he was merged with Umar, and he had the eye of agamotto, with tons of prep. It was hardly a straight up fight. 3) Odin owned Mephisto in his own realm, they are hardly equals. Dorm, himself has said that he is Odins equal. Odin would stomp.

This list is way out of order.

1) She only did by summoning all the power from Earth and was on a weakened Dormammu as show during Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme#2. Gaea couldn't even escape if wasn't for Clea and Strange.

2) He destroyed Eternity's substance, so I don't know where you take that Dormammu didn't harm him. The second time you're right though.

3) Non-canon and I suggest you read more before using the argument of ''Dormammu said that Odin is his rival. He didn't talk about power and could be very well status since Odin was shown as a ''Lord of Order'' and Dormammu as a ''Lord of Chaos'' during Thor Annual#9, as well multiple times. In fact, Dormammu wasn't at his full power when he compared himself to Odin and even madd one comment about destroying all the Lords of Order( This could be referring to the abstract entity too).

Downplayer is Downplayer.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still stops at 5.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Way out of order. Odin beat Mephisto in his own real. Stops at Odin. Odin should be 9, Galactus 10, eternity 11.

Agamotto is part of the Vishanti, AKA: The Guardians of all the Magic in the Multiverse. He's way above Odin by his status alone and it doesn't help that he had a better fight against Galactus then Odin did too. Galan couldn't even put him down for good.

I might agree with you about Cyrottak though.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: 1) She materialized earth, so drawing power from there is just one of her abilities. Banishing Dorm from earth is a better feat than Dorm entrapping her.

2) The first time they fought, Dorm didn't even harm Eternity. The aftermath explained all of this. Im on my phone or I would post scans. I'm sure you have them, so put them up and I will debunk them for you.

3) I'm like 99% sure this was cannon. Please prove me to if you believe it wasn't. Going by what Dorm says means nothing to me.

4) Dorm has some really low showing lately that don't put him around Odin's level. He is very inconsistent and he can lose 1, 4, and up in the gauntlet.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) No....She took the power from all the beings on Earth, which aren't her powers.....She called them her ''children'' but this doesn't mean their power came from her. Stop being delusional, Dorm trapped her on her own dimension and the later banished a weakened Dormammu using powers that didn't came from her.

Clea and Strange even had to help her.

2) LOL! Hold on your ego for a moment, because you aren't going to debunk nothing. You can show me evidences that Dormammu lost to Eternity, which he did, but there's nothing about he not being able to harm

2) It was from one What if? And I find funny that you used Dormammu's word when he compared himself to Odin, but then said this:

. Going by what Dorm says means nothing to me.

A little hypocrite, don't you think?

4) I can debunk most of them and I find funny because guys like Thor, Silver and others have billions of times more low showing than Dorm, but he's the jobber here.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9. There's no way he's stopping at 5, though.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Newblood2333

@laylah: 1) 90% of Dorms powers are from summoning, so if she wanted to summon the power from the inhabitants of earth, the place she created, than this is definitely valid. It doesn't matter how weak or strong Dorm was, he was still banished. Being banished is a thousand times worse than trapped.

2) Dorm feats with Eternity are not valid because, he had help, had a ton of prep, had artifacts, and it took an unprecedented cosmic axis shift (that isn't happening in this fight). Nothing he did was on his own. And for Dormy trapping Eternity, he only did it because Eternity allowed him. Google it. There is a scan of Eternity saying, ""So you trapped me once. Did it ever occur to you that it was only because I let you?" So none of these feats are valid in this straight up fight.

3) Prove this.

4) Dorm has a ton of low showings, that isn't common for someone that is supposedly on "skyfather" caliber. Thor, Surfer, etc characters aren't in this gauntlet, so why even bring them up? This is a gauntlet of characters that are above them guys, a class where constant jobbing is a sign of weakness.

Added: I said that Dorm could stop at 1, 4 or above. Who are you saying that Dorm can beat?

Edit: Just seen no prep, so Doom is dead. 4 and above now.

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: Odin sent Galactus to the ground and on his back by a single headbutt. He had to enter the Odin sleep but he sent a strong message. Odin wins based off feats. Agamotto only stalemated Galactus in his own realm, where he is apparently OP. What has he done by himself, outside of his realm that would put him on Odin's level? Outside of his realm he would be crushed. The Vishanti are powerful as a team, but Agamotto, the weakest of the bunch, is far from multiversal. I see no problem with why Odin would win.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newblood2333: For god's sake....I'm tired of this, so this will be my last reply to you and if you have any doubts just ask to @claymore1998 and @killemall. The things you're saying can give can me cancer.

1) No....They don't, in fact, Dormammu isn't considered a demon or anything because he has his own source of power as the Handbook shows. Of course it's important! It means Dormammu wasn't at his full power and this interfered. Gaea being trapped on her own dimension only be set free by Strange and Clea is better than Dormammu while weakened being banished using powers that didn't came from her own? Sure!

Also, Gaea didn't create the Earth.

2).......................................................

You're talking about Defenders Vol.3, but Dormammu and Eternity fought before during Strange Tales#146 and Dormammu did harm him there. Eternity said that to Nightmare during Doctor Strange#182 and not to Dormammu.

3) It's from the comic ''WHAT IF… STARRING THE MIGHTY THOR: …AND WHO SHALL BE KING?!''....You can easily download by yourself.

4) Galactus has tons of low showings and he's above the ''Skyfather caliber'' and you can't and nor have the right to separate the low showing and disconsidered them by tiers too.

I'm seeing you have no idea about Dormammu, so don't reply to me unless you start reading more.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Newblood2333

@laylah: 1) if she has the power to take the power from everyone on earth, than it is still HER power. Dorm was banished.. you can pout about it all you want.

2) No answer here, go figure

3) I will when I get home.

4) Galactus doesn't have low showing at 75% power, which is being used here. That is why they put this in the OP, to weed out all of the bad showings. However, Dorm still has them.

Where do you put Dorm in power? Where is he stopping on this list? Around Loki? He is not around Odin, whos fight was tearing away the fabric of the multiverse. Does Dorm have any multiversal feats that he accomplished on his own?

This is where Dorm thinks he is in terms of power.

No Caption Provided

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luda12331: And Agamotto fought Galactus for entire pages while Galactus still couldn't put him down. Don't try to compare the things as the Odin's showing doesn't even come close....And being on his realm doesn't make him all that.

Dude, I couldn't care less about your opinion, so it doesn't matter if you think he would get crush.

His part of one multiversal group, so it matters if he's the weakest? Odin doesn't even come close to that and the power gap between each member is unquantifiable and unrevealed so far.

I'm tired to posts his other feats, but you have my word that I'll do it later.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

stops at 7

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newblood2333: Stop being a crying baby....Both of them don't even come close and she said something about ''guide them''. Sure! It's not like other characters didn't take powers without the permission.

I'm not even going to answer the other two as you didn't have a proper reply.

4) Galactus doesn't even has this level of 75% to begin it, so this doesn't change nothing and as I said ''You can't and nor have the right to separate the low showing and disconsidered them by tiers too.''

His low feats are very few, so saying he's a jobber isn't right.

Really? You're more pitiful than I thought since Dormammu said that Loki has ''Evil Powers'' nearly equal to him and this might be very translate to the ability to inflict evil as both them are calling the other ''Prince of Darkness and Evil''.

Also, Loki couldn't cure his blindness after his fight against Thor. He asked Dormammu for do that, showing Dorm as superior. You forgot the page where Loki became crazy because Dormammu's power were too much for him too:

No Caption Provided

Loki later took months to control Dormammu's power by unknown methods. Don't you remember when I said for you start to reading before replying to me? DO THAT THEN.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Newblood2333

@laylah: 1) Still a feat. Otherwise Dr. Strange would be featless on the vine, which he isn't.

2) OP says galactus is at 75%, which is 3/4 full power, or 3/4 the power of Eternity. He has no low showings under eating 4 planets, at 75% he would wreck.

3) This wasn't a low showing. Want a couple?

Dormammu has a lot of low showings, something that Skyfathers don’t do. This is why Dormammu cannot be classified as one. Want some? I won’t even get to the really bad stuff. Getting pounded by skulls and ravens by Dr. Voodoo on Dorm’s own turf (Voodoo who just gained his powers), dorm had his power expelled by Hellstorm, he was defeated by Magik twice (with Dorm begging one time), thunderclap by Hulk, and Mesphito stomping an alt reality Dorm.

Don't reply to any of the stuff above me. Answer my questions. 1) Does Dorm have a multiversal feat, that he did on his own (all of Eternity's feats are voided)? Please put a scan up or we will say he is below Skyfather. 2) Who on this list do you think Dorm can beat? POST A SCAN AND NOT A COMMENT!

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Dr Strange still has feats of his own without using magical powers from other beings, so no. She still didn't that with her powers, so can't receive credit for the feat and it wasn't even all that too.

2) Galactus isn't close to Eternity because of their meeting, Death( Who already lost to just Eternity's essence) stomped the Galactus Engine, while Galactus even after have eaten four planets got one-shotted by the fusion of 4 celestials.

3) The only thing Voodoo did was block one attack of Dormammu and attack too, which didn't make much to Dorm. It was Jericho as Sorcerer Supreme too. The first time Dorm was on Hood's body, so it wasn't at his full power and Jennifer was amped by him and not possessed. Magik only beat him on her realm and it's not like she defeated Archenemy, who was shown to be more powerful than Surtur on his dimension, Mephisto and others, I already debunked both the thunderclap and the alternate Dorm losing to Mephisto here.

1.) and 2.) It's just look the last post.

At best you found TWO low feats.

Just look at his respect thread:

Here.

Please......Stop replying to me.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So much out of order

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

Should most likely stop at the Norse Skyfather.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: Love how you keep avoiding my questions. So ill just stick to asking you them. Ill also use bold and large letters, to help you follow along. Remember, read from left to right, and ground letters are called words. Ready?

1) DOES DORM HAVE ANY MULTIVERSAL FEATS? AN ACTUAL FEAT THAT IS ON A SCAN AND THAT HE DID ON HIS OWN. IF NOT, THEN HE ISN'T ON ODIN'S LEVEL, WHO HAS DISRUPTED THE FABRIC OF THE MULTIVERSE IN A FIGHT.

2) WHO ALL ON THIS LIST DO YOU SEE DORMY LOSING TO?

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newblood2333: Look at his respect thread and you'll find the feats.

This one I skipped, so I feel sorry for it.

I see him losing round 8 to 11, but he can't pass Odin. He stops at 5 as Odin his is equal or even slightlybetter.

Can you stop tagging me then?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@laylah said:

@ordinaryalan: No Sorcerer Supreme is a match for Dormammu aside of Agamotto.

Alan is correct on this one though. Wiccan, at the height of his power, which has a lot of elements or risk involved is not just the next sorcerer supreme, but rather than designated Demurge, one who is going to rewrite the very laws of magic in the whole multiverse.

We have only seen Wiccan ascend to Demurge level once because of Loki's manipulation and he took over an entire dimension, teleported 100 of being from all over the multiverse that were trapped in the said dimension to their rightful order, and realized he has the power to control past, present and future flow of reality. He found out that he could rewrite whole universes on his finger tips.

As plot will have it Loki explained to him next time he prematurely becomes a Demurge he might end up destroying the whole multiverse and kill himself in the process so he is not going to attempt it again.

It felt like Rick Remender was trying to make Wiccan similar to say Franklin Richards, where Franklin is meant to be the biggest cosmic entity in his universe , Wiccan apparently is meant to be the most powerful mystic entity in the multiverse.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Dormammu's full potential is omnipotence (in the Dark Dimension) so shouldn't he at least get to 10?

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are having a laugh if they think odin will beat him, yeah he's jobbed out last few years but this is a guy who fought eternity, odin couldn't even hold his own vs galactus, he should get to galactus and stop in a good fight there

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: I forgot about Demiurge.

Well, he might stop at Wiccan then...Also, both you and Killemall let me alone to debate and I had my most stressful moment on this site -_-

It was really hard explain everything to someone who didn't want to listen.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at round 7.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: Assuming he could use the demure status he would probably best Dormammu and probably just about everyone in the list barring Eternity.

One reason why I don't spend too much time in battle section is because it's often very hard to correct people. People don't want to feel like they are wrong. I normally try and explain everything I can in detail but should that not convince people I normally agree to disagree with them.

To me it's about trying to exchange ideas if they are not convinced there isn't much you could do other than agree to disagree.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@laylah said:

@luda12331: And Agamotto fought Galactus for entire pages while Galactus still couldn't put him down. Don't try to compare the things as the Odin's showing doesn't even come close....And being on his realm doesn't make him all that.

Bad comparison from your part here. Galactus was hungry, unfed for days before confronting Agamotto in his own realm. Even then the only reason Galactus could defeat Agamotto was because he did not have physical self something Dr. Strange repeatedly mentions in the fight.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan is correct on this one though.

I am? Uh, I mean... I am! Of course I am! Never doubt the incredible intelligence that I possess! Muahaha! >=)

No Caption Provided

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: hehe you should doubt your knowledge something, you are after all ordinary remember ^_^

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Lol, yes you're right. Ah the things I do to stay humble. =P

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newblood2333: when dormammu and eternity fought for the first time dormammu destroyed eternitys corpse.he did get hit by one of eternitys planets but that was total bullsht since he can teleport