Bump.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Killemall

The force itself is powerful but vulnerable without human host.

I think Force vs Dormammu is a pretty close match up (at full power i am assuming it takes place in Dark Dimension) Onslaught while not a heavy weight might be able to tilt the balance.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Shavo

a full power dormammu can take this easy

ImmortalKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ImmortalKilla

Um, Dormammu alone should be enough, Onslaught would just be floor filler.

Caionsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Caionsouza

Dormammu solos

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dormammu.

The battle should be the other way around. The Phoenix, Onslaught and Baron Mordo vs Dormammu.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By hyperbeing

give me scans that suggest dormammu is stronger the nthe phoenix.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bo88gdan

Dormammu and Onslaught Ftw

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By hyperbeing

phoenix bests onslaught cause onslughts best feat is creating a star . dormmau is the only true challenge and if teir all at full power then we are talking white phoenix

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Qpzmg

Team 1.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NeonGameWave

Team.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Deadgod

Team wins

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hyperbeing

phoenix slaughters onslaught hands down . and white phoenix can most definetly beat dormammu

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Alyssabird

My understanding is that Dormammu is a Sky Father Level being; with this in mind, he shouldn't come anywhere close to the force.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By hyperbeing

well dormammu is higher then skylevel and he has fought Giraud phoenix but he is weaker ten Rachel phoenix who is weaker then jean grey phoenix.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Killemall

@hyperbeing said:

well dormammu is higher then skylevel and he has fought Giraud phoenix but he is weaker ten Rachel phoenix who is weaker then jean grey phoenix.

Dormammu was amped at that time, also while Phoenix did have backing from GOTG, he was never actually KOed in the fight.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By hyperbeing

@Killemall: i see thank you . so then phoenix wins right?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Killemall

@hyperbeing said:

@Killemall: i see thank you . so then phoenix wins right?

I am more leaning towards team winning. The way i see it Phoenix and Dormammu are very evenly match, however as this is the Force Itself and hostless, the force is vulnerable to being harmed (although does have massive powers).

Dormammu is pretty powerful, and at full power he would be a very close match for Phoenix.

Then we have Onslaught at max powers, that franklin and X-man inside of him, which is till formidable.

Force could likely take either of them alone, still unsure to whether the force can actually beat Dormammu at full power, but 2 on 1 is different.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By laflux

@Killemall said:

The force itself is powerful but vulnerable without human host.

I think Force vs Dormammu is a pretty close match up (at full power i am assuming it takes place in Dark Dimension) Onslaught while not a heavy weight might be able to tilt the balance.

Even if Onslaught has Franklin?

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By hyperbeing

@Killemall: i see but this is the force at full power right dosnt that mean white phoenix . and how strong is the force at full power i mean in a what if it destroyed a universe .

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Killemall

@laflux said:

Even if Onslaught has Franklin?

Yes, Onslaught couldnt really harness Franklin's power properly. His best feat was creating an extra sun, given Franklin, with help of Manthing as a conduit created a nexus of countless realities, and has created universe and pocket universe on his own, that does seem like a fraction of his power, nor does that seem very treatning to either Phoenix or Dormammu, at least to me.

Franklin as a kid could potentially take Phoenix Force should he fight at his full potential, but then i dont think Onslaught or Dormammu would have stood better chance against him either.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Killemall

@hyperbeing said:

@Killemall: i see but this is the force at full power right dosnt that mean white phoenix . and how strong is the force at full power i mean in a what if it destroyed a universe .

Force at full power would be the Flame Raptor we see, initially i thought the flame raptor was just like a M-body of the force, after having asked Tom Brevroot, editor in chief of marvel comics, and than re-reading most of the bios, it seems the Flame Raptor is the full Phoenix Force.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alyssabird said:

My understanding is that Dormammu is a Sky Father Level being; with this in mind, he shouldn't come anywhere close to the force.

Much Much Much higher than SkyFather.... Skyfather's are below Elder Gods and Elder Gods are below Eternity but they can affect the fabrics of Eternity which Skyfathers can not.

Skyfathers are HIGH TIER Pantheons

Pantheons...

Pantheons..

Pantheons.

(That was supposed to echo.)

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Alyssabird said:

Much Much Much higher than SkyFather.... Skyfather's are below Elder Gods and Elder Gods are below Eternity but they can affect the fabrics of Eternity which Skyfathers can not.

Pantheons...

Pantheons..

Pantheons.

Is the implication that Dormammu has the power of a semi-"elder god" like Agomotto?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

@Alyssabird said:

Pantheons...

Pantheons..

Pantheons.

Is the implication that Dormammu has the power of a semi-"elder god" like Agomotto?

Yeah! And and besides, Dormammu created his own version of Odin before. Agamotto was Dormammu's 1st nemesis during the 1st invasion of Eternity. Then it was passed down to Ancient One while Agamotto ascended into the All Seeing.

There is only One Dormammu and One Agamotto in the entire Omniverse

But there are like hundreds to thousands to infinite different kinds of Odins per each Universe of the multiverse.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alyssabird said:

Pantheons...

Pantheons..

Pantheons.

Yeah! And and besides, Dormammu created his own version of Odin before. Agamotto was Dormammu's 1st nemesis during the 1st invasion of Eternity. Then it was passed down to Ancient One while Agamotto ascended into the All Seeing.

But there are like hundreds to thousands to infinite different kinds of Odins per each Universe of the multiverse.

Do you believe that Dormammu could defeat Shuma Gorath? Cyttorak? And Elder God like Gaia? possibly a celestial or 2 (one at a time)?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alyssabird said:

Pantheons...

Pantheons..

Pantheons.

Do you believe that Dormammu could defeat Shuma Gorath? Cyttorak? And Elder God like Gaia? possibly a celestial or 2 (one at a time)?
  1. No, Shuma is a devourer. He'll siphon Dormammu's power just being close to him. Also, Dormammu is one of Shuma's devotees.
  2. Same with Cyttorak... Cyttorak would negate Dormammu's power just being near his presence. Dormammu also worships Cyttorak for power.
  3. Dormammu could beat Gaea. (don't confuse Gaea's power level with Oshtur: Oshtur ascended as an extradimension entity... Gaea is still in the lower levels of reality.)
  4. Dormammu can beat certain Celestials depending if we are not talking about PIS Scathan. If we cross Scathan out. Dormammu at his highest could probably take on the whole race. (Celestials are not extradimensionsal: It took thousands to push Ego back into the Bioverse)
  5. Dormammu/Eternity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> times 1 million SuperEgo
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alyssabird said:

Pantheons...

Pantheons..

Pantheons.

1. No, Shuma is a devourer. He'll siphon Dormammu's power just being close to him. Also, Dormammu is one of Shuma's devotees.
  2. Same with Cyttorak... Cyttorak would negate Dormammu's power just being near his presence. Dormammu also worships Cyttorak for power.
  3. Dormammu could beat Gaea. (don't confuse Gaea's power level with Oshtur: Oshtur ascended as an extradimension entity... Gaea is still in the lower levels of reality.)
  4. Dormammu can beat certain Celestials depending if we are not talking about PIS Scathan. If we cross Scathan out. Dormammu at his highest could probably take on the whole race. (Celestials are not extradimensionsal: It took thousands to push Ego back into the Bioverse)

Didn't Doom defeat Dormammu when he was Sorcerer Supreme?  If Dormammu is practically living magic could he not redirect Chthon or Cyts power...?
hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By hyperbeing

I see but I am still confused on how powerful the phoenix really is I mean some people say it is a multiversal threat I hate how the phoenix power is never been properly shown I mean in a what if a weakened phoenix stalemates a hungered galactus and wipes the universe . then rachal with phoenix shown extremely powerful feats . and then there was the nekron event he was able to match rachal even though he possessed a portion of the phoenix while she possessed the phoenix is self. and then their was the fact phoenix projectged the lighthouse tower across the multiverse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alyssabird said:

Pantheons...

Pantheons..

Pantheons.

Didn't Doom defeat Dormammu when he was Sorcerer Supreme? If Dormammu is practically living magic could he not redirect Chthon or Cyts power...?

Yes, Doom did beat Dormammu... He trapped him inside of the Purple Gem... Or... Was it the Crimson Gem... Hmmm...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbeing said:

I see but I am still confused on how powerful the phoenix really is I mean some people say it is a multiversal threat

Phoenix IS a multiversal threat, but so is Dormammu...

However... Phoenix can only affect the entire multiverse through the M'Kron Crystal's White Hot Room.

Onslaught? Meh... He's probably in par to a skyfather.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbeing said:

I see but I am still confused on how powerful the phoenix really is I mean some people say it is a multiversal threat

However... Phoenix can only affect the entire multiverse through the M'Kron Crystal's White Hot Room.

By this logic, completely off topic. Which Doom absorbing Nightmare (while not SS), then as Sorcerer Supreme defeating Dormammu, could he defeat an avatar like the Dark Phoenix? in your opinion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbeing said:

By this logic, completely off topic. Which Doom absorbing Nightmare (while not SS), then as Sorcerer Supreme defeating Dormammu, could he defeat an avatar like the Dark Phoenix? in your opinion.

When Nightmare defeated Strange, he captured Eternity and was ampped. (The more people who sleep and dream makes Nightmare more powerful: In the two issues when Nightmare captured Eternity; Eternity was "asleep".)

So everyone in the whole universe was asleep save for Dr. Strange and Juggernaut....

Dr. Doom defeated a very weakened Nightmare. (A lot of people were awake)

But to answer your question; Yes, Doom can obtain or contain Phoenix Force just like he did with Dormammu.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbeing said:

When Nightmare defeated Strange, he captured Eternity and was ampped. (The more people who sleep and dream makes Nightmare more powerful: In the two issues when Nightmare captured Eternity; Eternity was "asleep".)

So everyone in the whole universe was asleep save for Dr. Strange and Juggernaut....

But to answer your question; Yes, Doom can obtain or contain Phoenix Force just like he did with Dormammu.

Eternity sleeping was stupid lol. Anyways Doom had a gem that amped Merllins power to help him defeat Dormammu. It was green like you said. And okay just wondering. It seems like Doom could absorb Dormammu, fight the celestials, use their tech and his new power to siphon energies from the Chthon then fight the Phoenix force. Haha seems Doom-esque. I heard Galactus defeated some Celestials that had to merge to defeat him, but the elder god gaea was afraid the Celestial would destroy earth because of some power. Anyways Team win this. Thanks for the responses.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbeing said:

Eternity sleeping was stupid lol. Anyways Doom had a gem that amped Merllins power to help him defeat Dormammu. It was green like you said. And okay just wondering. It seems like Doom could absorb Dormammu, fight the celestials, use their tech and his new power to siphon energies from the Chthon then fight the Phoenix force. Haha seems Doom-esque. I heard Galactus defeated some Celestials that had to merge to defeat him, but the elder god gaea was afraid the Celestial would destroy earth because of some power. Anyways Team win this. Thanks for the responses.

Oooohhh... That's riight! You are a Doomster!

There is another Doomster here that is well versed in Doom~natics. I believe the user name is "MarvelRulesTheWorld". There could be under_scores, I'm not sure.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Haha yeah I just bought collectors editions/hard copies of: FF Master of Doom, FF Books of Doom, FF Unthinkable, Doctor Strange and Doctor Doom Triumph and Torment, Collected issue of What if: Doctor Doom became Sorcerer Supreme (1993) and I have bought "What if Dr Doom had kept the Beyonder power" as well as "Secret Wars Omnibus" haha. He's my fav character. 

My Top 5 favorites:
1) Doctor Doom
2) Wally West Flash
3) Batman (Lol Bruce)
4) Iron Man or Dr. Strange (depends on the story haha)
5) Kyle Rayner