Doomsday
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Susanoo

Thor will kill Doomsday before he can kill Thor. OF Thor doesn't have alot of feats but current can be used for him. Summoning winds from 1000 worlds will kill Doomsday. And since it's only 1 death, Thor wins.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@D3athstroke said:
"@comicdude23 said:
" Via Godblast. "
Not Happening "

Why?
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By PowerHerc

Thor with the Odin-Force utterly, totally and irrevocabley eradicates Doomsday from everything but memory. 
Ronyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ronyc

Thor.

Avatar image for noobslayerprime11
noobslayerprime11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By noobslayerprime11

not sure but doomsay
Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday picks up Thor's hammer and smashes Thor's head with it )))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"Doomsday picks up Thor's hammer and smashes Thor's head with it ))) "

Then Thor smacks Doomsday aways and delivers powerful Lightning, he then keeps his distance and uses a Godblast. Doomsday cries like a girl and dies, the maul is worse than the Kryptonians who mauled him. No more Doomsday after that.
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23 said:
" @TheUltimateSurvivor said:
Then Thor smacks Doomsday aways and delivers powerful Lightning, he then keeps his distance and uses a Godblast. Doomsday cries like a girl and dies, the maul is worse than the Kryptonians who mauled him. No more Doomsday after that. "
Lightning won't do shit to Doomsday, God Blast is slow, Doomsday never cries, and even if dies, he returns and pwns Thor in the eyes =)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @comicdude23 said:
Then Thor smacks Doomsday aways and delivers powerful Lightning, he then keeps his distance and uses a Godblast. Doomsday cries like a girl and dies, the maul is worse than the Kryptonians who mauled him. No more Doomsday after that. "
Lightning won't do shit to Doomsday, God Blast is slow, Doomsday never cries, and even if dies, he returns and pwns Thor in the eyes =) "

Magical Lightning that was capable of one shotting Hulk. God Blast is Fast. If he returns he's still gonna get pwned.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Susanoo
@TheUltimateSurvivor:
1. Doomsday cannot lift Mjolnir 
2. A lightning from Thor killed Void, harmed beings on skyfather level, and injured herald level foes seriously before.  
3. Stop trolling. 
4. Only one death. Thor is more than capable of killing DD ONCE.  
5. Comicdude stop feeding him.
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo: Void was depowered, and those lightnings couldn't even damage Hulk or Juggernaut.
Thor is not capable of even harming DD, and even if he does, Doomsday will regenerate instantly.
Not to mention his adaptive/copying powers abilities.
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
Lightning won't do shit to Doomsday, God Blast is slow, Doomsday never cries, and even if dies, he returns and pwns Thor in the eyes =) "
Magical Lightning that was capable of one shotting Hulk. God Blast is Fast. If he returns he's still gonna get pwned. "
And I have an issue where those lightning did nothing to Hulk, and his lightnings and God Blasts couldn't even scratch Juggernaut.
Now, if he returns,  he gets an immunity and becomes stronger. Thor dies horribly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @comicdude23 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
Magical Lightning that was capable of one shotting Hulk. God Blast is Fast. If he returns he's still gonna get pwned. "
And I have an issue where those lightning did nothing to Hulk, and his lightnings and God Blasts couldn't even scratch Juggernaut.
Now, if he returns,  he gets an immunity and becomes stronger. Thor dies horribly.
"

But they also did do something. Juggernaut is Unstoppable and Immune to pain. Godblast has hurt Galactus. Though Galactus was starving, it's a feat. 

Galactus >>>>>> Doomsday. 

He get's immunity IF he comes back. Which is irrelevant to the thread.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Susanoo
"

@Susanoo: Void was depowered, and those lightnings couldn't even damage Hulk or Juggernaut.
Thor is not capable of even harming DD, and even if he does, Doomsday will regenerate instantly.

"

Void wasn't depowered. Prove to me he was. His lightning would kill Hulk if he lets loose. Juggernaut was classic and his invulnerability exeeds anyone below abstract level including skyfathers. So someone with powers that can harm heralds and skyfather's isn't capable of harming DD before he dies (and he will) once? A godblast would kill DD. I know DD and his powers. He isn't surviving a God blast.
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Greendevil

Doomsday is tough. But no more tough than Desak or the Destroyer armor. OFThor took of Desaks (the god slayer) head while wearing the Destroyer armor. TOOK OF HIS HEAD, WITH ARMOR AND ALL. 

This fight is a stomp, in favor of Thor!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday CAN'T and WON'T survive a Godblast. 

These Kryptonians beat him to death. A Godblast is just Slaughterhouse. 

_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By _Courage_

OF Thor easily wins.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#22  Edited By TheGoldenOne

OF Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor doesn't need OF to win.

TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo said:
"

"
Void wasn't depowered. Prove to me he was. His lightning would kill Hulk if he lets loose. Juggernaut was classic and his invulnerability exeeds anyone below abstract level including skyfathers. So someone with powers that can harm heralds and skyfather's isn't capable of harming DD before he dies (and he will) once? A godblast would kill DD. I know DD and his powers. He isn't surviving a God blast. "
Norn stones, hellicarrier ? 
Bah, Doomsday survived 1 million nuclear explosion blast, it took the End of Time to seal him. Thor dies horribly and God Blast can be evaded, it is a small laser that takes a time to charge, by that time Thor's head will be on Doomsday's knuckle bones.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @Susanoo said:
"

"
Void wasn't depowered. Prove to me he was. His lightning would kill Hulk if he lets loose. Juggernaut was classic and his invulnerability exeeds anyone below abstract level including skyfathers. So someone with powers that can harm heralds and skyfather's isn't capable of harming DD before he dies (and he will) once? A godblast would kill DD. I know DD and his powers. He isn't surviving a God blast. "
Bah, Doomsday survived 1 million nuclear explosion blast, it took the End of Time to seal him. Thor dies horribly and God Blast can be evaded, it is a small laser that takes a time to charge, by that time Thor's head will be on Doomsday's knuckle bones.
"

.............No 

A Godblast > 1 million nuclear explosions.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn
Thor with Odin Force would eventually win...
Avatar image for the_scarlet_witch
The Scarlet Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor comes out the victor.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#28  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

OF Thor wins.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Susanoo
"

@Susanoo said:
"

"

"
Void wasn't depowered. Prove to me he was. His lightning would kill Hulk if he lets loose. Juggernaut was classic and his invulnerability exeeds anyone below abstract level including skyfathers. So someone with powers that can harm heralds and skyfather's isn't capable of harming DD before he dies (and he will) once? A godblast would kill DD. I know DD and his powers. He isn't surviving a God blast.

"

"

Seige Sentry was stronger than "helicarrier" Sentry. God Blast > 1 million nukes. OF Thor can easily make attacks on par with God blast. He can also use his time manipulation and destroy DD.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By termiteone4ever

YOu guys crazy .. 
No day Thor win with Current doomsday who can fly with no odin blast .. Lucky if he even gets a chance to do it . 
YOu know what i wish it hits him. I am pretty sure it might stun him. even give him pain but kill him hell nooo

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Susanoo
@termiteone4ever said:
"

YOu guys crazy ..  No day Thor win with Current doomsday who can fly with no odin blast .. Lucky if he even gets a chance to do it .  YOu know what i wish it hits him. I am pretty sure it might stun him. even give him pain but kill him hell nooo

"

A God blast almost killed Galactus and a Celestial before. Doomsday isn't surviving one from OF Thor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:
"YOu guys crazy ..  No day Thor win with Current doomsday who can fly with no odin blast .. Lucky if he even gets a chance to do it .  YOu know what i wish it hits him. I am pretty sure it might stun him. even give him pain but kill him hell nooo "

Ok.....What is this?

Thor beats any version of Doomsday. 

1. It's a Godblast, not an Odinblast. 
2. He will do it. 
3. No. It easily kills Doomsday. It hurt Galactus. Galactus >>>>>> Dooomsday.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By termiteone4ever
@comicdude23 said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
"YOu guys crazy ..  No day Thor win with Current doomsday who can fly with no odin blast .. Lucky if he even gets a chance to do it .  YOu know what i wish it hits him. I am pretty sure it might stun him. even give him pain but kill him hell nooo "

Ok.....What is this?

2. He will do it. 

"
@Susanoo: 

First off you both don't know what level of strength galactus was on. 
Doomsday is not going down so easily to any God blast. 
Doomsday been hit a blast that put a whole in the universe if i remember correctly when the guardians blast him and that didn't do him in
I am not saying Thor Blast is whimpy i even say it might Hurt him but it wont do him in. I am pretty sure. Especially not any of the  high level Doomsday.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @termiteone4ever said:

Ok.....What is this?

2. He will do it. 

"
@Susanoo:   First off you both don't know what level of strength galactus was on.  Doomsday is not going down so easily to any God blast.  Doomsday been hit a blast that put a whole in the universe if i remember correctly when the guardians blast him and that didn't do him in I am not saying Thor Blast is whimpy i even say it might Hurt him but it wont do him in. I am pretty sure. Especially not any of the  high level Doomsday. "

He was weakened. But a weakened Galactus > Doomsday. 

The Guradians Of The Universe could not even handle Prime. 

The Godblast works by channeling Thor's own lifeforce into a single devastating attack. His Godblast should be more powerful. 

If it can hurt Galactus, it will destroy Domsday. 

A gang of Kryptonians beat Doomsday to death.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Susanoo
@termiteone4ever:
Galactus was hungry but a Celestial wasn't. OF Thor puts DD down with one god blast.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By termiteone4ever
@comicdude23: 
Doomsday isn't greater than galactus that's not my argument plus doomsday power is weird his durability and so much energies hit him so much times. ..WE all know that galactus surfer and all of the cosmic beings alike when hit by Any of the GOds is always affected .. 
Any way it God Blast wont kill doomsday but it would hurt or stun him may be KO him. Even worse a high level doomsday .. As matter a fast i dont see this Blast taking down a really High level doomsday at all.. I am not sure if you seen current doomsday .. but he is no joke either and he isnt the highest level doomsday IMO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:
" @comicdude23:  Doomsday isn't greater than galactus that's not my argument plus doomsday power is weird his durability and so much energies hit him so much times. ..WE all know that galactus surfer and all of the cosmic beings alike when hit by Any of the GOds is always affected ..  Any way it God Blast wont kill doomsday but it would hurt or stun him may be KO him. Even worse a high level doomsday .. As matter a fast i dont see this Blast taking down a really High level doomsday at all.. I am not sure if you seen current doomsday .. but he is no joke either and he isnt the highest level doomsday IMO "

Ok. Doomsday can evolve, but his Durability is useless angainst a Godblast. What do you mean "Cosmic Beings always effected by Gods" ?. It can Kill him, I know Current Doomsday can fly, but Galactus Durability > Doomsday Durbility. It almost killed Galactus, when has Galactus ever thought he was going to die? it nearly killed a Celestial before too. Celestial > Doomsday.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By termiteone4ever
@comicdude23 said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" @comicdude23:  Doomsday isn't greater than galactus that's not my argument plus doomsday power is weird his durability and so much energies hit him so much times. ..WE all know that galactus surfer and all of the cosmic beings alike when hit by Any of the GOds is always affected ..  Any way it God Blast wont kill doomsday but it would hurt or stun him may be KO him. Even worse a high level doomsday .. As matter a fast i dont see this Blast taking down a really High level doomsday at all.. I am not sure if you seen current doomsday .. but he is no joke either and he isnt the highest level doomsday IMO "
Ok. Doomsday can evolve, but his Durability is useless angainst a Godblast. What do you mean "Cosmic Beings always effected by Gods" ?. It can Kill him, I know Current Doomsday can fly, but Galactus Durability > Doomsday Durbility. It almost killed Galactus, when has Galactus ever thought he was going to die? it nearly killed a Celestial before too. Celestial > Doomsday. "
How is his durability worth less against a God blast ? 
Notice in Marvel the Gods magic/God blast works well on cosmic beings and it seem Celestials .
This blast might do hard even pain to doomsday but i t wont kill him instantly even when doomsday was teleported to the end of time he was surviving that. He was Resisting that . he was balsted a blast that was enough to punch a whole in the universe .. This God blast wouldnt be enough.. Unlike Big And slow Galactus why he never just moved ?
Distortion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Distortion

Thor erases DD from existence, a godblast would be overkill.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By buttersdaman000

OF Thor Stomps
Regular Thor would lose in a devastating battle, but its dependent on how he fights.  Thor, if he fights smart could BFR Doomsday easily but Thor is a warrior, he wouldnt resort to trickery against Doomsday. 

@comicdude23 said:

" Doomsday CAN'T and WON'T survive a Godblast. 

These Kryptonians beat him to death. A Godblast is just Slaughterhouse. 

No Caption Provided
"

I love how Superman and Supergirl are like "oh F*CK!!! We're f*ckin screwed!" They know whats up when Doomsday gets back lol. He's pretty much immune to being killed with physical attacks now
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#41  Edited By goldenshot80
Thor stomp
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ramtha07

I would love to see this fight happen... one reason... Thor would finally let his hair down baby. Loved the battle he had with the Celestial... love all the rare, rare occasions where he actually cuts loose. Thor is a god. He seems to tailor himself and his power level to the threat at hand.  With a force of nature like DS the kids gloves would come off.

OF Thor? Dear lord. Doomsday will have to grow an immunity to a good ol fashion spanking cuz that's just what he's going to get. 
RoninTheFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43  Edited By RoninTheFury

I think there are certain people here who don't know just how powerful the Odin Force is. Thor has used it to stop time itself, has killed Wolverine by melting the Adamantium right off his body, he melted Capt. America's shield with an eye blast, killed the Hulk and the Thing at the same time even after losing an arm AND being temporarily cut off from accessing the Odin Force by Dr. Strange, and lastly, he killed Bor, Odin's father and one of the most powerful gods to have ever lived. and those feats are just the precipice of what the power of Odin is capable of. as powerful as Doomsday is, he has no chance here. the Odin Force is galaxy buster power easily, if not more.  

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
Ok. Doomsday can evolve, but his Durability is useless angainst a Godblast. What do you mean "Cosmic Beings always effected by Gods" ?. It can Kill him, I know Current Doomsday can fly, but Galactus Durability > Doomsday Durbility. It almost killed Galactus, when has Galactus ever thought he was going to die? it nearly killed a Celestial before too. Celestial > Doomsday. "
How is his durability worth less against a God blast ?  Notice in Marvel the Gods magic/God blast works well on cosmic beings and it seem Celestials . This blast might do hard even pain to doomsday but i t wont kill him instantly even when doomsday was teleported to the end of time he was surviving that. He was Resisting that . he was balsted a blast that was enough to punch a whole in the universe .. This God blast wouldnt be enough.. Unlike Big And slow Galactus why he never just moved ? "

His Durability isn't going to help. Explain why it works on Cosmic Beings and Celestials, explain it and the difference between Doomsdy and them. Yet Kryptonians have also hurt Doomsday. Doomsday can be tagged.
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yet God Blast couldn't even scratch Juggernaut. Juggernaut is > Cosmic beings ? 0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Yet God Blast couldn't even scratch Juggernaut. Juggernaut is > Cosmic beings ? 0_0 "

..........Juggernaut is Immune to pain and Unstoppable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Spite angainst Doomsday.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By czarny_samael666
" Yet God Blast couldn't even scratch Juggernaut. Juggernaut is > Cosmic beings ? 0_0 "
His durability probably is, becuase of Cyttorak.
svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By svtballa

the op never stated if its morals are on or off...if its morals on the thor would treat this like a hulk battle and go toe to toe with him and get beat down..if morals are off then thor lets loose and comes up with  a win!

Avatar image for noobslayerprime11
noobslayerprime11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Doomsday