#1 Posted by kintarogre (101 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins?

#2 Edited by napoleon (802 posts) - - Show Bio

hard one... maybe thor

#3 Posted by Edamame (28360 posts) - - Show Bio
@napoleon said:
" hard one... maybe thor "
Doomsday can continuously adapt to Thor's attacks.  Eventually, Thor's attacks will become useless and futile. 
#4 Posted by napoleon (802 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: if he blows him up with everything he's got then doomsday is dead, it doesn't matter if he comes back thor still has the win
#5 Posted by napoleon (802 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: i was originaly going to say doomsday, but i weighed up the options. it was very dificult. but i believe if thor doesnt phiscaly go against him, he retains his distance and hits him with what he's got (which is a hell of a lot) doomsday is going down
#6 Posted by theiconic (912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: id agree with but,but isnt thors power magic, thus non adaptable?  can doomsday adapt to magic?
#7 Edited by napoleon (802 posts) - - Show Bio
@theiconic: thor does use magic, but he isnt a magic expert. he is most known for the crazy crap his hammer can do
 
thor is also highly restant to magic, thats why he can thump loki all the time
#8 Posted by velle37 (6037 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday....... 
 
#9 Posted by napoleon (802 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
" Doomsday.......   "
yeah, i might change my mind. 
Thor almost always tries to phiscaly kick the crap out of grounded oponents his size instead of acting smart (call it arogance). if he tries that crap with doomsday, doomsday might just tear his face off
#10 Posted by King Saturn (225045 posts) - - Show Bio
Doomsday should win this fight
Online
#11 Posted by velle37 (6037 posts) - - Show Bio
@napoleon said:
" @velle37 said:
" Doomsday.......   "
yeah, i might change my mind.  Thor almost always tries to phiscaly kick the crap out of grounded oponents his size instead of acting smart (call it arogance). if he tries that crap with doomsday, doomsday might just tear his face off "

Doomsday beat Darksied almost to death.... 
 
They had to teleport Doomsday to the end of time/end of the universe to stop him....... 
 
He'd beat Thor.........
#12 Posted by Edamame (28360 posts) - - Show Bio
@napoleon said:
" @Edamame: if he blows him up with everything he's got then doomsday is dead, it doesn't matter if he comes back thor still has the win "
The first round? Yes.
 
@napoleon said:
" @Edamame: i was originaly going to say doomsday, but i weighed up the options. it was very dificult. but i believe if thor doesnt phiscaly go against him, he retains his distance and hits him with what he's got (which is a hell of a lot) doomsday is going down "
Well, you are correct about Thor being able to evade Doomsday's attacks. After all, Thor can simply fly above him.  How high can Doomsday jump?
 
@theiconic said:
" @Edamame: id agree with but,but isnt thors power magic, thus non adaptable?  can doomsday adapt to magic? "
1. Partially.
2. Theoretically, Doomsday should be able to adapt to magic. It will just take an infinite amount of time for Doomsday to adapt to magic, since it has so many variables. 

@napoleon said:
" @theiconic: thor does use magic, but he isnt a magic expert. he is most known for the crazy crap his hammer can do  thor is also highly restant to magic, thats why he can thump loki all the time "
Some of Thor's attacks are magical in nature though.
#13 Posted by napoleon (802 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
" @napoleon said:

Doomsday beat Darksied almost to death....  They had to teleport Doomsday to the end of time/end of the universe to stop him.......  He'd beat Thor......... "
yes he'd beat thor only because thor's an idiot nothing to do with his abilities, but that doesn't mean doomsday he can't be beaten, i have argued on several threads that he can get his ass whiped by loads of people
 
i only conceed if thor is fighting in character. but, as i look i see it isnt stated, so i might change my mind yet again and say Thor, God blast or throw him into another dimension
#14 Posted by Distortion (313 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be hard, but i think Thor might have a chance, he is way more versatile than superman after all.

#15 Edited by Susanoo (5868 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Deadcool (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@napoleon said:
" @velle37 said:
" @napoleon said:

Doomsday beat Darksied almost to death....  They had to teleport Doomsday to the end of time/end of the universe to stop him.......  He'd beat Thor......... "
yes he'd beat thor 1) only because thor's an idiot nothing to do with his abilities, but that doesn't mean doomsday he can't be beaten, i have argued on several threads that he can get his ass whiped by loads of people  i only conceed if thor is fighting in character. but, as i look i see it isnt stated, so i might change my mind yet again and say Thor, God blast or 2)throw him into another dimension "
  1. Why Thor is an idiot?
  2.  Damn I wanted to say that
#17 Posted by Susanoo (5868 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool said:
" @napoleon said:
" @velle37 said:
" @napoleon said:

Doomsday beat Darksied almost to death....  They had to teleport Doomsday to the end of time/end of the universe to stop him.......  He'd beat Thor......... "
yes he'd beat thor 1) only because thor's an idiot nothing to do with his abilities, but that doesn't mean doomsday he can't be beaten, i have argued on several threads that he can get his ass whiped by loads of people  i only conceed if thor is fighting in character. but, as i look i see it isnt stated, so i might change my mind yet again and say Thor, God blast or 2)throw him into another dimension "
  1. Why Thor is an idiot?
  2.  Damn I wanted to say that
"

Thor's an idiot because he'll literally hold back to the point where he could die to a much weaker character.
#18 Posted by Deadcool (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @Deadcool said:
" @napoleon said:
" @velle37 said:
" @napoleon said:

Doomsday beat Darksied almost to death....  They had to teleport Doomsday to the end of time/end of the universe to stop him.......  He'd beat Thor......... "
yes he'd beat thor 1) only because thor's an idiot nothing to do with his abilities, but that doesn't mean doomsday he can't be beaten, i have argued on several threads that he can get his ass whiped by loads of people  i only conceed if thor is fighting in character. but, as i look i see it isnt stated, so i might change my mind yet again and say Thor, God blast or 2)throw him into another dimension "
  1. Why Thor is an idiot?
  2.  Damn I wanted to say that
"
Thor's an idiot because he'll literally hold back to the point where he could die to a much weaker character. "
... Yeah, he is a great fighter, but yeah, he holds back a lot, but a prefer that, I mean what could happen if he doesn't holds back...
#19 Posted by Susanoo (5868 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @Deadcool said:
" @napoleon said:
" @velle37 said:
" @napoleon said:

Doomsday beat Darksied almost to death....  They had to teleport Doomsday to the end of time/end of the universe to stop him.......  He'd beat Thor......... "
yes he'd beat thor 1) only because thor's an idiot nothing to do with his abilities, but that doesn't mean doomsday he can't be beaten, i have argued on several threads that he can get his ass whiped by loads of people  i only conceed if thor is fighting in character. but, as i look i see it isnt stated, so i might change my mind yet again and say Thor, God blast or 2)throw him into another dimension "
  1. Why Thor is an idiot?
  2.  Damn I wanted to say that
"
Thor's an idiot because he'll literally hold back to the point where he could die to a much weaker character. "
... Yeah, he is a great fighter, but yeah, he holds back a lot, but a prefer that, I mean what could happen if he doesn't holds back...
 
"

Lol yeah. I think it would be interesting to see an enraged classic Thor with Warriors madness and the belt of strength battled against marvel earth not including certain characters ofc. What do you think?
#20 Posted by Edamame (28360 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @Thor's an idiot because he'll literally hold back to the point where he could die to a much weaker character. "
Thor is just a nice guy.
#21 Posted by Susanoo (5868 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
Yeah... he is. But that shouldn't be an excuse to let someone beat you to death lol
#22 Posted by Edamame (28360 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @Edamame: Yeah... he is. But that shouldn't be an excuse to let someone beat you to death lol "
LOL Well, maybe he has some masochistic tendencies.
#23 Posted by Susanoo (5868 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @Edamame: Yeah... he is. But that shouldn't be an excuse to let someone beat you to death lol "
LOL Well, maybe he has some masochistic tendencies. "

Lmao.
#24 Posted by PowerHerc (85335 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Thor to win, but I gotta say Doomsday.
#25 Posted by Deadcool (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

 @Susanoo said:

Lol yeah. I think it would be interesting to see an enraged classic Thor with Warriors madness and the belt of strength battled against marvel earth not including certain characters ofc. What do you think? "

  The world is F#(&%ed... There is no one as powerful as Thor in earth, even in cosmic marvel that is almost impossible...
" @Edamame: Yeah... he is. But that shouldn't be an excuse to let someone beat you to death lol "
Then what do you want him to do... Thor is able to lift midgard snake, he can't use the same streght with all his oponents...
#26 Posted by ckal (1097 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @Edamame: Yeah... he is. But that shouldn't be an excuse to let someone beat you to death lol "
LOL Well, maybe he has some masochistic tendencies. "
Haha well Thor's been known to make a fight with Hulk an even one by holding back and facing him with only physical strength. Thor has also said several times that he only uses 1/3 of his total power. He was also written as a chump during Siege. 
 
But not including bad writing, It has a lot to do with his morals and warrior honor personality. On earth, many times he will hold back much of his power because he doesn't want to harm innocent mortals, whom he loves and swore to protect. It is something he could easily do if he let loose his full power in any kind of populated area. (Which is why I'm liking where his current run is going because it is cosmic centered).
Making a fight even and a challenge is something a warrior like him would do. But, when it comes down to a life or death situation, Thor has plenty of times pushed his limits and let loose his full power.
#27 Posted by Edamame (28360 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal: Exactly. However, I thought that Thor would act like a vicious Viking. LOL Isn't he based off of Norse mythology? 
Anyway, Thor is similar to the Silver Surfer because both the Silver Surfer and Thor lack immediate blood lust and destructive mindsets. 
#28 Edited by exhyni9 (247 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
Odin,Loki And Thor Are based on norse mythology
so is Asgard as well as fenris wolf (fenrir)
#29 Posted by Edamame (28360 posts) - - Show Bio
@exhyni9 said:
" @Edamame: Odin,Loki And Thor Are based on norse mythology so is Asgard "
Awesome.
Thanks. 
#30 Posted by termiteone4ever (7973 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday got this :)
#31 Posted by napoleon (802 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool:
@Deadcool said:
" @napoleon said:
" @velle37 said:
" @napoleon said:

Doomsday beat Darksied almost to death....  They had to teleport Doomsday to the end of time/end of the universe to stop him.......  He'd beat Thor......... "
yes he'd beat thor 1) only because thor's an idiot nothing to do with his abilities, but that doesn't mean doomsday he can't be beaten, i have argued on several threads that he can get his ass whiped by loads of people  i only conceed if thor is fighting in character. but, as i look i see it isnt stated, so i might change my mind yet again and say Thor, God blast or 2)throw him into another dimension "
  1. Why Thor is an idiot?
  2.  Damn I wanted to say that
"


thor is an idiot because his most powerfull asset is his hammer and its abilities, yet he constantly tries to fight upclose and personal with some enemies, yes he does hold back but that wont matter here. if he just starts trying to beat doomsday to death (holding back or not) he isnt going to stand much of a chance, doomsday is as strong or stronger than superman (thor has not proven to be in that strength level), he is able to tag speedsters and his durability is insane. but since the op doesnt say in character, then thor uses his God blast or sends him into a different dimension, easy win (one of thor secret powers he used to have we're intangibility and invisiblity, that might help him)
#32 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#33 Posted by napoleon (802 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool:
@Deadcool
said:
" @napoleon said:
" @velle37 said:
" @napoleon said:

Doomsday beat Darksied almost to death....  They had to teleport Doomsday to the end of time/end of the universe to stop him.......  He'd beat Thor......... "
yes he'd beat thor 1) only because thor's an idiot nothing to do with his abilities, but that doesn't mean doomsday he can't be beaten, i have argued on several threads that he can get his ass whiped by loads of people  i only conceed if thor is fighting in character. but, as i look i see it isnt stated, so i might change my mind yet again and say Thor, God blast or 2)throw him into another dimension "
  1. Why Thor is an idiot?
  2.  Damn I wanted to say that
"


thor is an idiot because his most powerfull asset is his hammer and its abilities, yet he constantly tries to fight upclose and personal with some enemies, yes he does hold back but that wont matter here. if he just starts trying to beat doomsday to death (holding back or not) he isnt going to stand much of a chance, doomsday is as strong or stronger than superman (thor has not proven to be in that strength level), he is able to tag speedsters and his durability is insane. but since the op doesnt say in character, then thor uses his God blast or sends him into a different dimension, easy win (one of thor secret powers he used to have we're intangibility, gravity manipulation, forcefield generation and invisiblity, that might help him)
#34 Posted by termiteone4ever (7973 posts) - - Show Bio
@napoleon:
It would be interesting Thor Had all these Powers still in use. If you talk about current thor it would be hell for him to win even classic thor it still would be hell. His hammer is the only way to defeat Doomsday and chances are doomsday is going get Fed up of this Hammer and chances are beat thor with it . What happen when doomsday knocks it away. Because htis happen to Thor pretty frequent. So what is going to happen here? with no hammer and i am pretty sure Doomsday claws can Hurt Thor well weak wolverine Proved this. Now just imagine Some one as strong as Doomsday Ripping and piercing Thor Skins with Greater speed than probably Quick Silver. HE is basically Dead i am pretty sure.
#35 Posted by Thorstomp (129 posts) - - Show Bio

dooms day