hard one... maybe thor

Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Boneapart
@Edamame: if he blows him up with everything he's got then doomsday is dead, it doesn't matter if he comes back thor still has the win
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Boneapart
@Edamame: i was originaly going to say doomsday, but i weighed up the options. it was very dificult. but i believe if thor doesnt phiscaly go against him, he retains his distance and hits him with what he's got (which is a hell of a lot) doomsday is going down
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By theiconic
@Edamame: id agree with but,but isnt thors power magic, thus non adaptable?  can doomsday adapt to magic?
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Boneapart
@theiconic: thor does use magic, but he isnt a magic expert. he is most known for the crazy crap his hammer can do

thor is also highly restant to magic, thats why he can thump loki all the time
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By velle37

Doomsday....... 

Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Boneapart
@velle37 said:
" Doomsday.......   "
yeah, i might change my mind. 
Thor almost always tries to phiscaly kick the crap out of grounded oponents his size instead of acting smart (call it arogance). if he tries that crap with doomsday, doomsday might just tear his face off
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Doomsday should win this fight
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By velle37
@napoleon said:
" @velle37 said:
" Doomsday.......   "
yeah, i might change my mind.  Thor almost always tries to phiscaly kick the crap out of grounded oponents his size instead of acting smart (call it arogance). if he tries that crap with doomsday, doomsday might just tear his face off "

Doomsday beat Darksied almost to death.... 

They had to teleport Doomsday to the end of time/end of the universe to stop him....... 

He'd beat Thor.........
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Boneapart
@velle37 said:
" @napoleon said:

Doomsday beat Darksied almost to death....  They had to teleport Doomsday to the end of time/end of the universe to stop him.......  He'd beat Thor......... "
yes he'd beat thor only because thor's an idiot nothing to do with his abilities, but that doesn't mean doomsday he can't be beaten, i have argued on several threads that he can get his ass whiped by loads of people

i only conceed if thor is fighting in character. but, as i look i see it isnt stated, so i might change my mind yet again and say Thor, God blast or throw him into another dimension
Distortion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Distortion

It would be hard, but i think Thor might have a chance, he is way more versatile than superman after all.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Susanoo
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#16  Edited By Deadcool
@napoleon said:
" @velle37 said:
" @napoleon said:

Doomsday beat Darksied almost to death....  They had to teleport Doomsday to the end of time/end of the universe to stop him.......  He'd beat Thor......... "
yes he'd beat thor 1) only because thor's an idiot nothing to do with his abilities, but that doesn't mean doomsday he can't be beaten, i have argued on several threads that he can get his ass whiped by loads of people  i only conceed if thor is fighting in character. but, as i look i see it isnt stated, so i might change my mind yet again and say Thor, God blast or 2)throw him into another dimension "
  1. Why Thor is an idiot?
  2.  Damn I wanted to say that
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Susanoo
@Deadcool said:
" @napoleon said:
" @velle37 said:
" @napoleon said:

yes he'd beat thor 1) only because thor's an idiot nothing to do with his abilities, but that doesn't mean doomsday he can't be beaten, i have argued on several threads that he can get his ass whiped by loads of people  i only conceed if thor is fighting in character. but, as i look i see it isnt stated, so i might change my mind yet again and say Thor, God blast or 2)throw him into another dimension "
  1. Why Thor is an idiot?
"

Thor's an idiot because he'll literally hold back to the point where he could die to a much weaker character.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Deadcool
@Susanoo said:
" @Deadcool said:
" @napoleon said:
" @velle37 said:
" @napoleon said:

1. Why Thor is an idiot?
"
Thor's an idiot because he'll literally hold back to the point where he could die to a much weaker character. "
... Yeah, he is a great fighter, but yeah, he holds back a lot, but a prefer that, I mean what could happen if he doesn't holds back...
No Caption Provided
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Susanoo
@Deadcool said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @Deadcool said:
" @napoleon said:
" @velle37 said:
" @napoleon said:

1. Why Thor is an idiot?
"
Thor's an idiot because he'll literally hold back to the point where he could die to a much weaker character. "
... Yeah, he is a great fighter, but yeah, he holds back a lot, but a prefer that, I mean what could happen if he doesn't holds back...

"

Lol yeah. I think it would be interesting to see an enraged classic Thor with Warriors madness and the belt of strength battled against marvel earth not including certain characters ofc. What do you think?
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Susanoo
@Edamame:
Yeah... he is. But that shouldn't be an excuse to let someone beat you to death lol
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Susanoo
@Edamame said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @Edamame: Yeah... he is. But that shouldn't be an excuse to let someone beat you to death lol "
LOL Well, maybe he has some masochistic tendencies. "

Lmao.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#24  Edited By PowerHerc

I want Thor to win, but I gotta say Doomsday.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Deadcool

@Susanoo said:

Lol yeah. I think it would be interesting to see an enraged classic Thor with Warriors madness and the belt of strength battled against marvel earth not including certain characters ofc. What do you think? "

The world is F#(&%ed... There is no one as powerful as Thor in earth, even in cosmic marvel that is almost impossible...
" @Edamame: Yeah... he is. But that shouldn't be an excuse to let someone beat you to death lol "
Then what do you want him to do... Thor is able to lift midgard snake, he can't use the same streght with all his oponents...
ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ckal
@Edamame said:
" @Susanoo said:
LOL Well, maybe he has some masochistic tendencies. "
Haha well Thor's been known to make a fight with Hulk an even one by holding back and facing him with only physical strength. Thor has also said several times that he only uses 1/3 of his total power. He was also written as a chump during Siege. 

But not including bad writing, It has a lot to do with his morals and warrior honor personality. On earth, many times he will hold back much of his power because he doesn't want to harm innocent mortals, whom he loves and swore to protect. It is something he could easily do if he let loose his full power in any kind of populated area. (Which is why I'm liking where his current run is going because it is cosmic centered).
Making a fight even and a challenge is something a warrior like him would do. But, when it comes down to a life or death situation, Thor has plenty of times pushed his limits and let loose his full power.
exhyni9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By exhyni9
@Edamame:
Odin,Loki And Thor Are based on norse mythology
so is Asgard as well as fenris wolf (fenrir)
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By termiteone4ever

Doomsday got this :)
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Boneapart
@Deadcool:
@Deadcool said:
" @napoleon said:
" @velle37 said:
" @napoleon said:

1. Why Thor is an idiot?
"

thor is an idiot because his most powerfull asset is his hammer and its abilities, yet he constantly tries to fight upclose and personal with some enemies, yes he does hold back but that wont matter here. if he just starts trying to beat doomsday to death (holding back or not) he isnt going to stand much of a chance, doomsday is as strong or stronger than superman (thor has not proven to be in that strength level), he is able to tag speedsters and his durability is insane. but since the op doesnt say in character, then thor uses his God blast or sends him into a different dimension, easy win (one of thor secret powers he used to have we're intangibility and invisiblity, that might help him)
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#32  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Doomsday.

Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Boneapart

@Deadcool:
@Deadcool
said:
" @napoleon said:
" @velle37 said:
" @napoleon said:

1. Why Thor is an idiot?
"

thor is an idiot because his most powerfull asset is his hammer and its abilities, yet he constantly tries to fight upclose and personal with some enemies, yes he does hold back but that wont matter here. if he just starts trying to beat doomsday to death (holding back or not) he isnt going to stand much of a chance, doomsday is as strong or stronger than superman (thor has not proven to be in that strength level), he is able to tag speedsters and his durability is insane. but since the op doesnt say in character, then thor uses his God blast or sends him into a different dimension, easy win (one of thor secret powers he used to have we're intangibility, gravity manipulation, forcefield generation and invisiblity, that might help him)
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#34  Edited By termiteone4ever
@napoleon:
It would be interesting Thor Had all these Powers still in use. If you talk about current thor it would be hell for him to win even classic thor it still would be hell. His hammer is the only way to defeat Doomsday and chances are doomsday is going get Fed up of this Hammer and chances are beat thor with it . What happen when doomsday knocks it away. Because htis happen to Thor pretty frequent. So what is going to happen here? with no hammer and i am pretty sure Doomsday claws can Hurt Thor well weak wolverine Proved this. Now just imagine Some one as strong as Doomsday Ripping and piercing Thor Skins with Greater speed than probably Quick Silver. HE is basically Dead i am pretty sure.
Thorstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Thorstomp

dooms day

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers